PDA

View Full Version : Opie its your B-Day

bigbry
02-20-2007, 09:41 PM
Happy 3rd.
Eat some Capt Crunch and Coocoo puffs mixed together followed by five shots of Tequilla, wash all that down with four beers. Then go hide the sausage in your best friends older sister...I know shes ugly but she will look pretty by the time you get there.

Guaranteed

BB

PrepDogg
02-20-2007, 09:43 PM
Happy 3rd b-day Opie. Here's a gift

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Mike13
02-20-2007, 10:43 PM
Happy third bro!:cooldude:

Capt. Dick
02-20-2007, 11:20 PM
Happy 3rd, Opie, but I`ve gotta warn you, the next time you fling poo at my cage, you might not see your 4th!:mad::lol:

Colorado Dolfan
02-21-2007, 12:55 AM
Congrats, Opie!!! Your age just surpassed the average IQ of a Bills' fan! :tongue:

retired opfinistic
02-21-2007, 09:22 AM
Thanks all! I'm not feeling all that great at this time...;)

WharfRat
02-21-2007, 09:25 AM
:birthday:
Happy Birthing Day Bro

retired opfinistic
02-21-2007, 09:28 AM
:birthday:
Happy Birthing Day Bro
I can't believe I've been around for three years. One more and my age will equal Buffalo's super bowl loss number. :D

B-lo
02-21-2007, 09:34 AM
Happy Birthday , now your as old as the amount of times the Bills have Whipped the Dolphins as# in a row! 84 more and you will have lived as long as O'l Capt. Dikhead. Seriously have a good one!:cooldude:

retired opfinistic
02-21-2007, 09:36 AM
Happy Birthday , now your as old as the amount of times the Bills have Whipped the Dolphins as# in a row! 84 more and you will have lived as long as O'l Capt. Dikhead. Seriously have a good one!:cooldude:
:lol: Thanks.

guatemalanfan
02-21-2007, 09:45 AM
Feliz cumpleaños!!!!!!

retired opfinistic
02-21-2007, 09:59 AM
Feliz cumpleaños!!!!!!
gracias hermano!

finsrclowns
02-21-2007, 11:09 AM
Happy 3rd.

:sidelol: Happy Birthday Special Op. By the time you're in braces the fins may have done something. Or not.:lol:

DolfanTom
02-21-2007, 11:13 AM
Feliz cumpleaños!!!!!!Thanks to my daughter watching "Dora the Explorer," I actually know what that means!! :lol:

Donde esta mi Cuba Libre? (That I learned in Republica Dominicana).:drinker:
Sorry if I butcher the Spanish Language. I'm actually trying to learn - from Dora (seriously) and my Spanish teacher friend.

Oh, Opie: :birthday:

You probably feel like this right now: :wakeup:

If you have to work today, I hope you enjoy your day at the office:
Ee_TTtAl6gI

I hope you get a million dollars for your birthday:
wcfVCHogJWM

retired opfinistic
02-21-2007, 11:37 AM
:sidelol: Happy Birthday Special Op. By the time you're in braces the fins may have done something. Or not.:lol:
but the bills will still be 0-4!:lol:

retired opfinistic
02-21-2007, 11:40 AM
Thanks to my daughter watching "Dora the Explorer," I actually know what that means!! :lol:

Donde esta mi Cuba Libre? (That I learned in Republica Dominicana).:drinker:
Sorry if I butcher the Spanish Language. I'm actually trying to learn - from Dora (seriously) and my Spanish teacher friend.

Oh, Opie: :birthday:

You probably feel like this right now: :wakeup:

If you have to work today, I hope you enjoy your day at the office:
Ee_TTtAl6gI

I hope you get a million dollars for your birthday:
wcfVCHogJWM
Thanks, :wakeup: that's me alright! All my Spanish I learn through mi esposa, I don't know if I spell it right, but I can talk it.

finsrclowns
02-21-2007, 12:32 PM
but the bills will still be 0-4!:lol:

No, 1-4.:lol:

B-lo
02-21-2007, 12:34 PM
Hey my birthday was exactly 10 days ago today and you dirty rotten fuks never said happy birthday to me . Not a dam 1 of you sorry son of a bytches. :ninja: Well I guess I'm not as well "liked" as Opie around here!:evil:

Head still hurt man? Don't ya fukin HATE that!:lol:

DolfanTom
02-21-2007, 12:36 PM
Hey my birthday was exactly 10 days ago today and you dirty rotten fuks never said happy birthday to me . Not a dam 1 of you sorry son of a bytches. :ninja: Well I guess I'm not as well "liked" as Opie around here!:evil:

Sorry B-lo! Happy Be-lated Birthday!!!

Just to show we care, I'm posting some video from your birthday party that was posted on the Internet:

MyGnuw50-N8

B-lo
02-21-2007, 12:41 PM
Sorry B-lo! Happy Be-lated Birthday!!!

Just to show we care, I'm posting some video from your birthday party that was posted on the Internet:

MyGnuw50-N8 Thanks but no thanks, I don't want no birthday wishes from you fuks now, this is Opie's birthday thread, It was just a good reason to call you all dirty rotten fuks! Please refrain from more B-lo Birthday posts!:lol: Must Have got that video from your family X-mas celebration?:lol:

DolfanTom
02-21-2007, 12:45 PM
Thanks but no thanks, I don't want no birthday wishes from you fuks now, this is Opie's birthday thread, It was just a good reason to call you all dirty rotten fuks! Please refrain from more B-lo Birthday posts!:lol: Must Have got that video from your family X-mas celebration?:lol:
Actually, according to the person who posted it on the 'net, the video was stolen from Tom Brady's locker :confused2

Let's see B-lo, you're a former NYer who now lives in SoFla. That makes you - what - 'bout 83?

B-lo
02-21-2007, 12:47 PM
Actually, according to the person who posted it on the 'net, the video was stolen from Tom Brady's locker :confused2

Let's see B-lo, you're a former NYer who now lives in SoFla. That makes you - what - 'bout 83?Exact same age as you old man!:lol:

retired opfinistic
02-22-2007, 01:39 AM

:boohoo:

Happy B-lated B-irthday B-yotch!:cooldude:

B-lo
02-22-2007, 09:10 AM
:boohoo:

Happy B-lated B-irthday B-yotch!:cooldude: I hope your fukin head still hurts Bytch!:lol:

retired opfinistic
02-22-2007, 10:10 AM
I hope your fukin head still hurts Bytch!:lol:
:ninja:

DolfanTom
02-22-2007, 10:36 AM
:chase:

This is like B-lo running in the depths.

I just wanted an excuse to use this icon. Happy Birthday again Opie!

retired opfinistic
02-23-2007, 02:46 AM
:chase:

This is like B-lo running in the depths.

I just wanted an excuse to use this icon. Happy Birthday again Opie!
:lol: