PDA

View Full Version : MERGED3X-Phins spotlighted on NFL Live tomorrow (Thur Feb 22)

burghPhinFan
02-21-2007, 07:55 PM
reviewing the Phins needs entering the draft.

Stitches
02-21-2007, 08:20 PM
Phins needs = Everything(sans a RT and #1 RB)

Phinfan31
02-21-2007, 08:41 PM
what time?

Aqua4Ever04
02-21-2007, 08:47 PM
Phins needs = Everything(sans a RT and #1 RB)

Even a DE and MLB?

Dol-Fan99
02-21-2007, 08:49 PM
what time???

slyfox13
02-21-2007, 09:11 PM
reviewing the Phins needs entering the draft.thanks for the tip ill tune in:cooldude:

TRUDOLFAN54
02-21-2007, 10:23 PM
thanks for the heads up.............:dolphins:

Delfin 22
02-21-2007, 10:26 PM
even a number one reciever like chambers??

:sidelol:

:chase:

burghPhinFan
02-21-2007, 10:42 PM
4pm EST on ESPN. It repeats throught the night until about noon the next day.

Alien
02-21-2007, 10:46 PM
:boohoo:
Even a DE and MLB?

actually yes we do need them...:( olb more than mlb (it seems crowder will take over that spot.)but we have to get jasons replacement on the roster some time this year or next year for him to learn from the best.

Crunkcore
02-21-2007, 11:27 PM
thanks for the heads up :D

djphinfan
02-22-2007, 03:54 AM
do you really care what trey wingo has to say,that show is real bad,no one knows more about this team than the people we have on this site.

All they do is regurgitate knowledge that we already know,however i understand why we watch,we just want to here our beloved dolphins talked about.

SabanHater
02-22-2007, 02:52 PM
do you really care what trey wingo has to say,that show is real bad,no one knows more about this team than the people we have on this site.

All they do is regurgitate knowledge that we already know,however i understand why we watch,we just want to here our beloved dolphins talked about.

here. here. any love is still love. and trey wingo is an idiot.

FinaticalOne
02-22-2007, 02:54 PM
I'm not sure if this was reported yet, but NFL which airs at 4pm and other times throughout the day will have a segment on the Dolphins needs for this year's draft.

Just a little somethin' somethin' for those who are starving for any Fins news.

FinsAreLife
02-22-2007, 03:27 PM
Thanks for informing us that didnt know, i will try to watch.

Finsfan1984
02-22-2007, 04:13 PM
Does it air at another time as well?

FinaticalOne
02-22-2007, 04:20 PM
Does it air at another time as well?

It usually airs two-three times a day, but I think 4pm is their primetime airing during the off-season on ESPN. You may get lucky and catch a segment of it on sportscenter, they do that sometimes too.

TheJetsBlow
02-22-2007, 04:23 PM
I'm not sure if this was reported yet, but NFL which airs at 4pm and other times throughout the day will have a segment on the Dolphins needs for this year's draft.

Just a little somethin' somethin' for those who are starving for any Fins news.

Damn. I wish I knew that before, or I would've DVR'd it. I still have the Cameron interview from NFL Total Access last night to watch too.

Finsfan1984
02-22-2007, 04:34 PM
It usually airs two-three times a day, but I think 4pm is their primetime airing during the off-season on ESPN. You may get lucky and catch a segment of it on sportscenter, they do that sometimes too.

Thanx man!!!:D

djavelin
02-22-2007, 04:56 PM
Hey guys NFL live is on in 5 minutes.WEST COAST.

1:00 pacific standard time........ESPN....

GO DOLPHINS........#1.............:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

Bruzer
02-22-2007, 05:19 PM
Dolphins draft preview coming up on nfl live in a minute. Thought some of you would like to see it.

Dredd1050
02-22-2007, 05:20 PM
Please report the highlights for thise of us still working.

WISfinfan13
02-22-2007, 05:24 PM
Marty Shot....Just said i promise you they wont be the 29th ranked scoring offense because cam cameron is one of the smartest offensive minds he has ever been around and he said expectations should be high....

southjerzmastax
02-22-2007, 05:25 PM
they said miami needs speed at wide receiver....they need a QB that can take this team to the top....and they need to get younger on the defense side of the ball....they are giving cam cameron props and saying he is going to do a good job with miami....now they are previewing the draft and they are saying if brady quinn falls to miami at #9 he will be a dolphins but miami is also considering dwayne jerrett and alan branch...

Bruzer
02-22-2007, 05:27 PM
Mainly said that we will take either a qb or branch at the #9 pick. They said quinn could fall and with he latest news of him skipping combine I could see it happen. They state we need a better #1 reciever they said at times chambers will look like a number one and other times a number two. Also shottenhiemer was talking about how cam will be a great coach for us and how our offense will greatly improve under him. He basically had nothing but praise for cameron.

Thats mainly the cap of it.

SR 7
02-22-2007, 05:27 PM
branch? NO THANKS! plz man damn dont need a NT right now. traylor holliday evans M wright tahts enough and carter.

WISfinfan13
02-22-2007, 05:32 PM
Mainly said that we will take either a qb or branch at the #9 pick. They said quinn could fall and with he latest news of him skipping combine I could see it happen. They state we need a better #1 reciever they said at times chambers will look like a number one and other times a number two. Also shottenhiemer was talking about how cam will be a great coach for us and how our offense will greatly improve under him. He basically had nothing but praise for cameron.

Thats mainly the cap of it.

the speed at wideout and the alan branch comments were made by shawn salsbarrysteak who i think is a complete idot...I dont see DT being a huge need for us and i would like to think we wouldnt waste a pick on a DT...We have vickerson, manny wright, and rodrick wright who i think can be good young guys...so alan branch is not going to be on our team...I think its going to brady quinn or levi brown...the two biggest needs on our team...plus our problems have been on offense not defense...so moral of the story is salsbarrysteak is an idot and wouldnt take too much of what he said to heart...

The guy i would listen to is Marty Shot... He is high on Cam and thinks he will do a good job...gets me pretty excited

SR 7
02-22-2007, 05:33 PM
Its really ahrd to tell waht we will do in the draft b/c if we dont get a SOLB via FA i tend to lose the idea of miami actually trading up for quinn.

Dolphreak
02-22-2007, 05:35 PM
They said quinn could fall and with he latest news of him skipping combine I could see it happen.

So if Quinn doesn't do the combine other teams would pass on him, and he could end up a Dolphin after all? Oh Man, That could be cool as long as we don't pass on him too because of that...

Bruzer
02-22-2007, 05:36 PM
So if Quinn doesn't do the combine other teams would pass on him, and he could end up a Dolphin after all? Oh Man, That could be cool as long as we don't pass on him too because of that...

Not would but the word is I guess quinn had alot to prove at combine and my guess with him missing it could hurt his stock.

MD20
02-22-2007, 05:37 PM
Was I the only one that noticed that idiot Salisbury got the first wonderlik question WRONG on national tv?

Guys a complete moron!

At #9 I want Brady Quinn or Gaines Adams!

burghPhinFan
02-22-2007, 11:00 PM
Was I the only one that noticed that idiot Salisbury got the first wonderlik question WRONG on national tv?

Guys a complete moron!

no, I noticed it too. I believe the answer should have been 40?

jdang307
02-23-2007, 02:15 AM
Mr. Salisbury also said we need speed at receiver and we should look at Dwayne Jarrett. What? Probably the slowest WR in the 1st round and he says we would/should look at him right after saying we need speed at WR. This is the same guy who said we should look at Youboty last year at #16, and I think it was Clayton that said "WHAT?" and gave him a funny look and that's saying something!

FinaticalOne
02-23-2007, 08:40 AM
no, I noticed it too. I believe the answer should have been 40?

You're right. The answer to that question was 40. I busted out laughing when Salisbury got it wrong.