PDA

View Full Version : PAC MAN at it again

1985Dol-fan
02-22-2007, 10:28 AM
He might be done for good this time. At the Strip Club, He takes a bunch of hundred dollar bills and throws them in the air. he doesnt want anybody to scramble for them until he says so. A stripper starts picking them up and he grabs her by the hair and slams her head into the floor. A Fight insues between his "posse" and Club security. Shots were fired and a man was shot and parylized from the neck down.

What is gonna happen to PAC-MAN JONES NOW?

njfinfan
02-22-2007, 10:30 AM
Yeah I heard about this on Mike and Mike this morning. They had an eyewitness on their show. The eyewitness also said that Jones punched the girl in the face twice. Nothing but trouble this guy, it seems.

B-lo
02-22-2007, 11:14 AM
Innocent untill proven guilty, BUT man, what a piece of SH$T!!!:mad:

SCall13
02-22-2007, 12:18 PM
WHAT a freakin' idiot, to say the least.

Tone_E
02-22-2007, 01:12 PM
WHAT a freakin' idiot, to say the least.

How do you hit a girl, never mind punch her a few times?

This guy should be put in jail so he realizes what he has, and the oppurtunites that he was given.

Plus, J. Fisher isn't gonna like this one bit. I bet that even if Pac Man gets off, he doesn't play a down till mid season.

Someone should go kung fu on his *****. :ninja:

SCall13
02-22-2007, 02:22 PM
How do you hit a girl, never mind punch her a few times?

This guy should be put in jail so he realizes what he has, and the oppurtunites that he was given.

Plus, J. Fisher isn't gonna like this one bit. I bet that even if Pac Man gets off, he doesn't play a down till mid season.

Someone should go kung fu on his *****. :ninja:

He'll be lucky if he's still alive in 5 years. There is obviously something seriously wrong in this dudes head.

MikeO
02-22-2007, 02:47 PM
On top of everything else, he had $81,000 in cash in a garbage bag on him.

The NFL and Roger Godell needs to suspend him for at least 1 full season if not longer. And let the union fight them on it. Let him hire an army of lawyers and sue the league. If the union or his laywer wins then so be it, but the league must try to stop this crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dominizzo
02-22-2007, 02:51 PM
WOOW pac Amn Waste of talent!!!

I hope he gets Banned form NFL

tylerdolphin
02-22-2007, 03:33 PM
he is a great corner too. One of the best. He is a serious head-case though and he need prison. He is in for a rude awakening if not now, then later.

finmann
02-22-2007, 03:50 PM
When are these guys going to learn that it is a privilege to play in the NFL and at all cost you need to keep your nose clean.

Firesole
02-22-2007, 03:54 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

dolphinfn3454
02-22-2007, 07:02 PM
Pac Man is an awesome corner but I just lost all respect for him. He deserves to be punished by the NFL and spend some time in jail. what an idiot.:tantrum:

BAMAPHIN 22
02-22-2007, 09:17 PM
Report: Club owner says Jones knows gunman

Titans' cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones set off a triple shooting at a Las Vegas strip club early Monday that left two critically wounded, the club's co-owner has said in various reports.

It is a vastly different story than the one told by Jones' attorney, who told Las Vegas detectives that the Titans' player did nothing wrong, and that no one with him had a gun, or was involved in the shooting.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6494210

Roman529
02-22-2007, 09:20 PM
He might be done for good this time. At the Strip Club, He takes a bunch of hundred dollar bills and throws them in the air. he doesnt want anybody to scramble for them until he says so. A stripper starts picking them up and he grabs her by the hair and slams her head into the floor. A Fight insues between his "posse" and Club security. Shots were fired and a man was shot and parylized from the neck down.

What is gonna happen to PAC-MAN JONES NOW?

Do you really think anything is going to happen to Pac-Man? This is a chump who has a long history of trouble and breaking the law, but when you are a talented athlete you get a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th chance. Nobody has the backbone to cut these guys or to lock them up.

TotoreMexico
02-22-2007, 09:22 PM
http://www.80stees.com/images/products/Party_Like_Pac-man_t-shirt.jpg

LOL

Sethdaddy8
02-22-2007, 10:30 PM
This guy has such amazing talent, what a waste.
if these allegations are true, he should be banned from the NFL, and sent to jail with his underlings. Pacman should get at least 5 to 10 years for visciously assaulting a woman and accessory to attempted murder...maybe even more time. and the shooter should get life.

Crunkcore
02-22-2007, 11:27 PM
Pacman can't stay out of trouble ever.

finfansince72
02-22-2007, 11:31 PM
He should hire Ray Lewis's attorney. Shame that this guy is such a POS, he really is an amazing talent.

Alien
02-23-2007, 12:33 AM
i know it wont happen... but i really wish the league would get a handle on its players... id like to see a coach outright cut a guy for doing something horrible like these and set an example... guys like these make me appreciate jason and zach cuz you can always depend on those guys to never do anything stupid in the offseason..

King Felix
02-23-2007, 04:01 AM
8th time the charm?

King Felix
02-23-2007, 04:02 AM
On top of everything else, he had $81,000 in cash in a garbage bag on him.

so? is that a crime? why would that even matter?

MikeO
02-23-2007, 11:23 AM
so? is that a crime? why would that even matter?

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: Yeah because rational people carry $81,000 cash in a garbage bag. Nothing fishy going on there! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

How can you defend this clown!! :lol:

Motion
02-23-2007, 11:28 AM
Worthless excuse for a man.

FinsNYanksFan13
02-23-2007, 12:52 PM
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: Yeah because rational people carry $81,000 cash in a garbage bag. Nothing fishy going on there! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

How can you defend this clown!! :lol:

Yeah I know. Rational men bring 81 g's to a strip club to throw on stage with no intent of giving it to the strippers, just to show off LMAO. What did he expect to happen when he threw that money on stage. Did he think the strippers would just sit there and say "Pac's just trying to show off, no one touch the money." Pac should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!

BAMAPHIN 22
02-23-2007, 02:24 PM
Police seize Titans CB Jones' $81,000

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
Pacman Jones was showering more than 40 onstage strippers with cash at Minxx Gentlemen's Club & Lounge early Monday.

Police seized $81,020 in cash belonging to pro football player Adam "Pacman" Jones, which they said sparked a melee and a triple shooting at a strip club over the weekend, court documents show.

Jones, a cornerback with the Tennessee Titans, was showering more than 40 strippers onstage at Minxx Gentlemen's Club & Lounge early Monday with the cash "intended as a visual effect," according to a search warrant. But a scuffle broke out when the Houston promoter who hired the strippers told them to pick the money up.

The promoter, identified as Chris Mitchell, owner of "Harlem Knights," and a male associate took a plastic trash bag containing Jones' money and walked out the front door, the warrant says. Police recovered the money and two Breitling watches inside a safe at Mitchell's hotel room Monday morning.

Mitchell, according to the warrant, "admits that he took the money in the bag belonging to Jones because he thought it was for the dancers."

After Mitchell left the club, "a melee broke out," the warrant says.

"Jones became irate about the loss of his money, and the fact that girls were in a frenzy, picking up the money at their feet," the warrant says.

Later, a woman identified as a member of Jones' group fought with one of the strippers and security tried to break up the fight, it says. Jones told the guards to back off and reached behind his back "as if he were retrieving a weapon there."

Jones' entourage was moved outside, but the woman continued to fight, according to the warrant filed Wednesday in Clark County District in Las Vegas.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/02/22/bc.fbn.titans.jones.ap/index.html

NYinBostonFin
02-23-2007, 02:51 PM
Do you really think anything is going to happen to Pac-Man? This is a chump who has a long history of trouble and breaking the law, but when you are a talented athlete you get a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th chance. Nobody has the backbone to cut these guys or to lock them up.

Unfortunately this is too true. I doubt he even misses a game.

SabanHater
02-23-2007, 03:50 PM
I hope someone shoots him. Imagine if that was your innocent wife, husband, son, mother, father, daughter, etc... How the hell would you feel about the situation then? Go see where your money will get you while your in the slammer you POS. You loser. I would pay to have 5 mins. with him, then he would understand what it's like to be paralized.

SabanHater
02-23-2007, 04:03 PM
...and just in case there are some of you out there who are going to say:

"SabanHater... he'll probably kick the crap out of you, bla, bla, bla...."

I attached an image of myself to show you how bad pacman will go down.
Isn't PacMan affraid of ghosts?:sidelol:

Chavez Ravine
02-23-2007, 05:56 PM
Police seized $81,020 in cash

Someone must have lost a 20

Jt0323
02-23-2007, 06:39 PM
i read this in school...i feel bad for that guy who was paralyzed...such a shame