PDA

View Full Version : You Miami Dolphin fans Are getting to Excited...

dominizzo
02-22-2007, 02:13 PM
For Nothing!!

If you guys think brady Quinn will fall 9th You are great supporters of Ricky Williams ganga!! Brady willl either go number 1 or 2.. 8 teams ahead of us will not pass on a franchise QB!! When the Draft Comes alot of you Dolfans will get very dissapointed , so If i were you id really look at drafting someone else.

The Only way i see miami Getting Brady is trading up, is it worth trading up, i do not think So!! We have Number 9,41 and i believe 72 Which we can land 3 starters!! I just believe Brady Wont fall to us unlike Rodgers who was supposed to be a top 123 pick slipped to 24 but he had a pretty Scrappy combine and was hurt!! If Brady Quinn has the Combine of his life get Ready to see 8 teams going crazy for him And Miami willnot have a chance InHEll

thank You!!

emocomputerjock
02-22-2007, 02:16 PM
Are you saying this because Fox Sports gave us a downgrade?

dominizzo
02-22-2007, 02:16 PM
Are you saying this because Fox Sports gave us a downgrade?

Uhhmm No Its Called facts of the Football world

nuttie_buddie
02-22-2007, 02:18 PM
For Nothing!!

If you guys think brady Quinn will fall 9th You are great supporters of Ricky Williams ganga!! Brady willl either go number 1 or 2.. 8 teams ahead of us will not pass on a franchise QB!! When the Draft Comes alot of you Dolfans will get very dissapointed , so If i were you id really look at drafting someone else.

The Only way i see miami Getting Brady is trading up, is it worth trading up, i do not think So!! We have Number 9,41 and i believe 72 Which we can land 3 starters!! I just believe Brady Wont fall to us unlike Rodgers who was supposed to be a top 123 pick slipped to 24 but he had a pretty Scrappy combine and was hurt!! If Brady Quinn has the Combine of his life get Ready to see 8 teams going crazy for him And Miami willnot have a chance InHEll

thank You!!and dont worry we will all be watchin as brady goes no.2 with r tissue box right at hand ready to cry...:boohoo:

emocomputerjock
02-22-2007, 02:19 PM

I think it's a good thing Dolphans are getting exited about a season thats 6 months away at this point. Whatever the draft brings, at least everyone's having a good time of it :)

dominizzo
02-22-2007, 02:20 PM
and dont worry we will all be watchin as brady goes no.2 with r tissue box right at hand ready to cry...:boohoo:

Yup... too bad though!! But I think miami Will Draft Stanton! i think hes a Sleeper

Cool Calm Mike
02-22-2007, 02:21 PM
Nobody cares what you think, dominizzo. Let people want who they want.

GoonBoss
02-22-2007, 02:21 PM
For Nothing!!

thank You!!

I've been drunk and posted too. *Rubs eyes*

You will look back on this and laugh at the caps, etc.... used inappropriately and constantly.

What IS it you are tipping back, btw? :D

dominizzo
02-22-2007, 02:25 PM

Its an Opinion!! Too BAd you like The JAzz Or else i would of put youon Ignore

nyfinzfan
02-22-2007, 02:27 PM
Thank you Nostradamus!

GoonBoss
02-22-2007, 02:27 PM

What?:confused:

PhinfanUK
02-22-2007, 02:28 PM
If detroit pass on him I definitely see him falling to us. Romeo Crennell and John Gruden are coaching for their jobs next season and Brady Quinn gives neither of them a chance to win now. Brad Childress wont take him because he has Travaris Jackson pencilled in to start and will probably be looking for a veteran backup. The only team that I think will be looking at Quinn past Detroit is Houston, but is quarterback really a nedd for them if as expected they add Jake Plummer to the roster? Probably not.

Oh and Quinn won't be participating in the combine, so he's not going to see his stock rise through workouts.

PhinzN703
02-22-2007, 02:28 PM
For Nothing!!

The Only way i see miami Getting Brady is trading up, is it worth trading up, i do not think So!! We have Number 9,41 and i believe 72 Which we can land 3 starters!! I just believe Brady Wont fall to us unlike Rodgers who was
supposed to be a top 123 pick slipped to 24 but he had a pretty Scrappy combine and was hurt!! If Brady Quinn has the Combine of his life get Ready to see 8 teams going crazy for him And Miami willnot have a chance InHEll
thank You!!

Same can be said for your thread about the NBA champion Jazz :lol:

PhinzN703
02-22-2007, 02:29 PM

Sounds more like an opinion to me brother :wink:

nuttie_buddie
02-22-2007, 02:30 PM
i care what he thinks.....its pretty much life or death......but hes right....plus quinn is a choke artest....and if we did draft him we would be wasting--that right i said wasting--more money in r cap room on QB then any other postion.....

dominizzo
02-22-2007, 02:30 PM
Same can be said for your thread about the NBA champion Jazz :lol:

You Watch my Jazz brother.... they Will Rule

emocomputerjock
02-22-2007, 02:31 PM
What?:confused:

You know, the jazz (the what?) the jazz to move that ...

A brand new twist with the homie-alistic
So low-key that ya probably missed it
And yet it's so loud that it stands in the crowd
When the guy takes the beat, they bowed

So raise up squire, address your attire
We have no time to wallow in the mire
If you're on a foreign path, then let me do the lead
Join in the essence of the cool-out breed

Then cool out to the music cuz it makes ya feel serene
Like the birds and the bees and all those groovy things
Like getting stomach aches when ya gotta go to work
Or staring into space when you're feeling berserk

I don't really mind if it's over your head
Cuz the job of resurrectors is to wake up the dead
So pay attention, it's not hard to decipher
And after the horns, you can check out the Phifer

We got the jazz...

dominizzo
i care what he thinks.....its pretty much life or death......but hes right....plus quinn is a choke artest....and if we did draft him we would be wasting--that right i said wasting--more money in r cap room on QB then any other postion.....

thanks Nuttie

2413fanphins
I really don't think it even makes sense for him to fall to us in the first place.

If you think about most teams probably draft BPA.

I would like to think that we are not the only ones who think quinn would be this.

How could 8 other teams have guys ahead of quinn on the BPA list and not us. That wouldn't say much for our talent evaluation.

quinn won't be there at nine. He set a goal of being the number 1 overall.
Don't know how he thinks that is going to happen but whatever.

levi brown is looking more and more like a guy we should take.
I think 6'5" 324lbs. sounds like a good LT to me.
we need some dominant oline guys.

dominizzo
02-22-2007, 02:32 PM

We got the jazz...
lool pretty funny

dominizzo
02-22-2007, 02:33 PM
I really don't think it even makes sense for him to fall to us in the first place.

If you think about most teams probably draft BPA.

I would like to think that we are not the only ones who think quinn would be this.

How could 8 other teams have guys ahead of quinn on the BPA list and not us. That wouldn't say much for our talent evaluation.

quinn won't be there at nine. He set a goal of being the number 1 overall.
Don't know how he thinks that is going to happen but whatever.

levi brown is looking more and more like a guy we should take.
I think 6'5" 324lbs. sounds like a good LT to me.
we need some dominant oline guys.
I think drafting levi would be a huge Mistake Esp if we land Dielman

Cool Calm Mike
02-22-2007, 02:33 PM

Would that mean I wouldn't be able to see any of your posts either? Hmm... :sidelol:

Listen dom, as it is not likely for Quinn to fall to #9, there are still possibilities of it happening. For you to make a thread stating that it is in no way possible that he falls to #9 because you heard some guy say it on a TV show last night doesn't mean it's not happening.

What happened with Matt Leinart? Most people saw him as a franchise type quarterback before the draft and most analysts still say he will be the best quarterback out of that class when it is all said and done. And, where did he get drafted? A couple of teams could have drafted him before #10.

It's not impossible Mr. dominizzo, stop listening to stupid radio hosts and TV hosts who know nothing.

DolfanTom
02-22-2007, 02:36 PM
For Nothing!!

thank You!!
Oh well, I guess I better give up then :rolleyes2

GoonBoss
02-22-2007, 02:37 PM

We got the jazz...

:lol:

Motion
02-22-2007, 02:49 PM
For Nothing!!

thank You!!

Willing to bet some Phin bucks on that??? :groucho:

2413fanphins
02-22-2007, 02:50 PM
obviously I wouldn't draft levi if we land a OT in FA.

I don't think were going to though. I think we will target some defensive holes within the FA market.

So in order to get asante from the pats we have to offer more than what they franchised him at right??

did adalius thomas get the tag too??

Seems to me that everybody we may have targeted got franchised already.
that makes it tough to fill holes.

how expensive would steinbach be?

Motion
02-22-2007, 02:51 PM

Super Duper
02-22-2007, 02:55 PM
Would that mean I wouldn't be able to see any of your posts either? Hmm... :sidelol:

Listen dom, as it is not likely for Quinn to fall to #9, there are still possibilities of it happening. For you to make a thread stating that it is in no way possible that he falls to #9 because you heard some guy say it on a TV show last night doesn't mean it's not happening.

What happened with Matt Leinart? Most people saw him as a franchise type quarterback before the draft and most analysts still say he will be the best quarterback out of that class when it is all said and done. And, where did he get drafted? A couple of teams could have drafted him before #10.

It's not impossible Mr. dominizzo, stop listening to stupid radio hosts and TV hosts who know nothing.

Good point about Leinart. Leinart also began his last College season as the favorite to be the #1 overall. He also saw projections before the draft showing him sliding in the draft. He then slid to the 9th pick. I believe he was a steal there. Why not Quinn?

The truth is you never know. Quinn could fall to the mid teens, he could go #1 overall. The only people who know are the GM/Head Coches of the teams picking. The info we have may be smokescreens. I'd say A. Rodgers was a smoke screen. Scouts or draft savy people like Boomer (IMO) can make an informed gues about where people will go but that ultimately is a guess also.

To say that there is no chance of it happening shows that: 1.) You understand drafting and are exagerating a likely outcome to a definate outcome. or 2.) You are not informed, do not understand and are speaking from a point of ignorance.

Either way no one can predict the furture or the draft.

Geforce
02-22-2007, 02:58 PM
For Nothing!!

thank You!!

People felt the same way last year about Matt Leinart. Few would have thought it possible that Aaron Rogers fell the way he did and let us not forget what happened to Dan Marino. Can he fall to us a at #9? Yes. Will he? Probably not.

Stitches
02-22-2007, 02:59 PM

You do realize they play different positions, right?

Geforce
02-22-2007, 02:59 PM

Why? Levi is the second best OT in the draft and Dielman is probably the best OG available in free agency.

Motion
02-22-2007, 03:01 PM
You do realize they play different positions, right?

Of course not.

TotoreMexico
02-22-2007, 03:07 PM
Oh well, I guess I better give up then :rolleyes2

HybridPHIN 23
02-22-2007, 03:23 PM
i'll listen to mel kiper before you dominizzo... i remember when everyone in the world said Vince Young would drop and he could be available at #16..... all i could do is laugh and laugh........ atleast kiper knew he'd be gone real ealry. As for Quinn...... i'd say chances he's still there at #9 are about 30% to 60%... the more i hear about Quinn... the more i warm up to the idea of goin after him in the draft... I'd probably give up most anything to trade up and select him. :cooldude: I'm absolutley fed up with our QB situation and it's time to get our guy and to me...Quinn looks to be as good a QB prospect as anyone the past 5 years IMO.

ILfinfan85
02-22-2007, 03:24 PM
Yup... too bad though!! But I think miami Will Draft Stanton! i think hes a Sleeper

I agree!! Stanton I think will be the pick even as high as 2nd round!!

Motion
02-22-2007, 03:28 PM
I agree!! Stanton I think will be the pick even as high as 2nd round!!

Stanton could easily go late 1st.

nuttie_buddie
02-22-2007, 03:29 PM
Drew would be good cuz he woild not cost zillions of zillions of dollars to either: sit on the bench....or lose games for us....n its more like 10% to 90%.....

Finsfan1984
02-22-2007, 04:02 PM

Yep I like Stanton too!!

chibully
02-22-2007, 04:12 PM
honestly, and i don't really want to use the term "bandwagon", but I am sort of jumping on the Bandwagon of people who think he can fall to us. I think there is a possibility he falls to us.

he could go #1, if oakland thinks he's a better qb than russel. I don't think he goes #2, because the lions need more protection for kitna, after all, he's nott a bad qb. #3 or #4, to cleveland or tampa, after thinking about this, he could go to either one. cleveland needs a qb but they also need a rb, and adrian peterson would work well with that offense. tampa, hey if they don't get a qb in free agency and don't like chris simms, well they could draft quinn. lets see, arizona won't take him, washigton won't either. minnesota might and the texans might if they don't like carr.

but anything can happen, i hope.

PhinzN703
02-22-2007, 04:18 PM
You Watch my Jazz brother.... they Will Rule

I will be waiting to see Dom. :wink:

darsey
02-22-2007, 04:32 PM
I am almost positive that the two quarterbacks will go with the first two picks in the draft. You are forgetting about Leinart in last years draft. He, like Brady, was coveted in junior year and slipped to the cardnals. I am not saying that the same thing is going to happen to quinn, but I do not think it is out of the realm of possibilities at all.

Motion
02-22-2007, 04:34 PM
I am almost positive that the two quarterbacks will go with the first two picks in the draft. You are forgetting about Leinart in last years draft. He, like Brady, was coveted in junior year and slipped to the cardnals. I am not saying that the same thing is going to happen to quinn, but I do not think it is out of the realm of possibilities at all.

Your first sentence contradicts the rest of your post. :hmmm:

WelcomeBack
02-22-2007, 04:35 PM
Stanton isn't really a sleeper lol. Everyone knows he has the skills.

The fans can get excited about anyone they feel. Personally, there are so many options I'd be happy with at 9, I'm just anxious for the draft to arrive.

Motion
02-22-2007, 04:36 PM
Stanton isn't really a sleeper lol. Everyone knows he has the skills.

The fans can get excited about anyone they feel. Personally, there are so many options I'd be happy with at 9, I'm just anxious for the draft to arrive.

:yeahthat:

WelcomeBack
02-22-2007, 04:39 PM
:yeahthat:

Seems like we've been agreeing quite a bit lately lol.

My outside pick is Landry or Nelson. Getting one of them, and moving Jason Allen to CB (Where I think he would be better suited) would be amazing. We need a playmaker somewhere. There's players that'll be there at 9 that can contribute right away. The only way I get disappointed is if we reach for someone.

Motion
02-22-2007, 04:43 PM
Seems like we've been agreeing quite a bit lately lol.

My outside pick is Landry or Nelson. Getting one of them, and moving Jason Allen to CB (Where I think he would be better suited) would be amazing. We need a playmaker somewhere. There's players that'll be there at 9 that can contribute right away. The only way I get disappointed is if we reach for someone.

:hi5: Couldn't agree more.

trate121hb
02-22-2007, 04:53 PM
i think we're gonna have a great draft with quinn or not...if he falls then i'll be ahppy if not...i wont be too disappointed and just hope to get a guy that can come in and play now....im still a Levi Brown fan and think he's be a great addition....if not lets go defense and then oline in the 2nd and possibly qb in the 3rd or vice versa....

DUB
02-22-2007, 05:26 PM

Like the facts you had last season when you gaurenteed the Phins a top 3 pick!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

LarryFinFan
02-22-2007, 05:31 PM
For Nothing!!

thank You!!

Dom...folks are getting excited because the draftniks are projecting Quinn to fall to us and we still haven't replaced Marino....Personally, I think CPep needs to get an opportunity this year to see if he can recover. Shame on Saban, the staff and CPep for trying to come back too soon, but they did and it backfired.

Obviously, none of us know whether or not he'll fall, but history also tells us that someone in the top 10, almost every year, pulls a name out that bumps some desired players down....(think Donte Whitner last year). Who'd have thought in February last year that Leinart would have fallen to #11 ??

Trading up for Quinn (or even Russell for that matter) seems to be the last thing we should do since we have other significant holes to fill besides a franchise QB. However, if Quinn is still sitting there when we pick....the odds are that Cam and co. would not pass him up....

So, dream on Fins fans...we have earned that right....

Rubbin420
02-22-2007, 06:37 PM
For Nothing!!

thank You!!

You say that "you dolphin fans" and then you say "we".

What side of the fence are you on.

"Either your with us or your with the terrorists"

Fresh
02-22-2007, 07:03 PM

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

endorPHINS72
02-22-2007, 09:25 PM

Where is all this hostility coming from???

ManBearPig
02-22-2007, 10:00 PM
For Nothing!!

thank You!!

I bet you feel like a jackass right now, considering Quinn isnt goin to the combine. :sidelol: Which gives us even more of a chance to get him. And yes, a few of the 8 teams WILL pass on him, cuz they dont need a qb. Detriot will most likely go with Thomas. The bucs will most likely go Calvin, as they need a young stud WR more than a QB. The Browns could use a good running back like Peterson more than a qb. The list goes on. So it sounds like when the draft comes around, YOU will be the one disapointed. So let people dream their dream, they have that right and you DONT have the right to tell them otherwise. PS - Why do you say thankyou at the end? Its not like you actually proved somethin, you made a statement that now looks worse and worse as people have commented on it.

Phanatical
02-22-2007, 10:30 PM
Quinn might fall to 9 and he might not. There is a good chance he does. Not every team ahead of the Phins needs a QB, not every team ahead of us will want to draft a QB with their first pick, some of those teams may feel that he is not the right QB for their system and grade someone else higher (Russell, Stanton, Leak etc.) and some of those teams may pickup someone in free agency. To say that Quinn will definitely go in the first 8 picks is just not based on "facts" but is a haphazard guess at best.

Even if he doesn't fall to 9, there are other good picks available so all is not lost and I will still be excited if they draft Stanton or Leak to go with Culpepper, Lemon and possibly another veteran FA.

GO PHINS~!

Stitches
02-22-2007, 10:31 PM
Quinn might fall to 9 and he might not. There is a good chance he does. Not every team ahead of the Phins needs a QB, not every team ahead of us will want to draft a QB with their first pick, some of those teams may feel that he is not the right QB for their system and grade someone else higher (Russell, Stanton, Leak etc.) and some of those teams may pickup someone in free agency. To say that Quinn will definitely go in the first 8 picks is just not based on "facts" but is a haphazard guess at best.

Even if he doesn't fall to 9, there are other good picks available so all is not lost and I will still be excited if they draft Stanton or Leak to go with Culpepper, Lemon and possibly another veteran FA.

GO PHINS~!

:chuckle:

Phanatical
02-22-2007, 10:51 PM
Laugh all you want, but, my point is simply that there are other options available. It is impossible to tell which one may turn into a future HOF or even a bust. Leak may be the former or the latter, but until he plays noone will know for sure. I have as much confidence that he could play as well or better than any of the other big names and may be available in rounds 2 or 3.

GO PHINS~!

FinaticalOne
02-23-2007, 08:53 AM

Why would that be a mistake? Dielman is a guard. Levi Brown is a tackle.

finfan54
02-23-2007, 09:27 AM

This makes no sense. One a guard, one a LT. ay yi yi.

finfan54
02-23-2007, 09:32 AM
Brady Quinn is being projected to us because teams are focused in on other players and dont want to be the new DEtroit lions who took Harrington at 3. Alot of new coaches whos jobs are on the line and it plays huge into why Quinn will fall. Its not because of talent moreso than the high risk lower reward of drafting a possible bust QB.

Quinn to me is not a bust. He has all the tools and is a smart hard working guy. He fits our situation to a tee and Mueller says he would draft a QB every year if it were feasable. I think if Brown and Quinn is there at 9, we take Quinn, if Quinn is gone, we take Brown. Its rather nice choice if you ask me. We cannot lose unless we take Ginn. NO NO NO to Ginn. Biggest risk of all at 9.

The Goat
02-23-2007, 12:30 PM

Technically, it's opinions of the football world. It won't be fact until/if it occurs.

2413fanphins
02-23-2007, 02:09 PM
so ginn is almost a sure bust. a no no no draft at nine

and quinn is a sure winner. I don't understand the logic.

If quinn is such a sure thing for the nfl, than why would 8 teams pass him up?
regardless of there specific needs. qb is the single most important position on the team. most of the top eight teams in the draft could use an upgrade at the Qb position.

Ol, or trade down.