PDA

View Full Version : Tyra Banks Recreates Simswuit Cover Photo

BAMAPHIN 22
02-22-2007, 04:20 PM
Tyra Banks is celebrating the 10th Anniversary of her appearance on the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition by recreating the cover photo. She's in the same suit and even went so far as to use the same photographers.…

http://www.netscape.com/viewstory/2007/02/22/tyra-banks-recreates-simswuit-cover-photo/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.celebrityrumors.com%2Ftyra-banks%2Ftyra-banks-recreates-simswuit-cover-photo.html&frame=true

Quelonio
02-22-2007, 04:27 PM
wow, she was way hotter ten years ago

dreday
02-22-2007, 04:31 PM
She shouldnt worry about the critics..Shes an excellent example of a beautiful black woman even with a little more age.

mor911
02-22-2007, 04:33 PM
:hump: wouldn't even use a rubber....

GreenMonster
02-22-2007, 04:34 PM
She isn't the smartest cookie but still smoking hot.. I am still amazed she has her own talk show, then again Jerry Springer is still on..

HysterikiLL
02-22-2007, 04:34 PM
i'd do both of them

Mindwarp
02-22-2007, 04:35 PM

:hi5:

wouldn't pull out either.

Slappy8800
02-22-2007, 05:02 PM
:hi5:

wouldn't pull out either.

i would and then id THE REST OF THIS POST HAS BEEN CENSORED DUE TO THE FACT THAT WHAT IS DESCRIBED IS ILLEGAL IN 13 STATES.

Pagan
02-22-2007, 05:02 PM
She drives me insane. Self-centered egotisical entitled idiot who manages to make every topic on her "show" somehow relate to her.

And if you think the new photo isn't airbrushed all to hell....

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

dreday
02-22-2007, 05:04 PM
She drives me insane. Self-centered egotisical entitled idiot who manages to make every topic on her "show" somehow relate to her.

http://media.egotastic.com/media/pictures/0701/tyra-banks-fat-02.jpg

Agreed...but Id still make love to that big ole butt

FinaciousOne
02-22-2007, 05:09 PM
She isn't the smartest cookie but still smoking hot.. I am still amazed she has her own talk show, then again Jerry Springer is still on..

i'd do both of them

Tyra and Jerry?

Clark Kent
02-22-2007, 05:13 PM

I co-sign this post.

Shes fat too. No thanks, I'll pass.

Slappy8800
02-22-2007, 05:14 PM
shes FAT? are ya'all lookin at the same tyra banks?

dreday
02-22-2007, 05:14 PM
:lol:

Slappy8800
02-22-2007, 05:20 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2007/02/tyra_banks_010-1.jpg

if shes fat, then i LOVE fat chicks

Clark Kent
02-22-2007, 05:20 PM
shes FAT? are ya'all lookin at the same tyra banks?Yup. She's fat. It's called airbrushing. They airbushed those love handles like a beast.

Slappy8800
02-22-2007, 05:22 PM
sorry if i dont find THIS attractive

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2007/02/nicolerichiebikini-1.jpg

i like a woman with some meat on her so that when i bang her, she doesnt break.

Clark Kent
02-22-2007, 05:24 PM
sorry if i dont find THIS attractive

http://www.justjared.com/images/2006/08/nicole-richie-bikini.jpg

i like a woman with some meat on her so that when i bang her, she doesnt break.I didn't say Tyra was obese, just fat.It doesn't mean I think anorexia is hot.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

mor911
02-22-2007, 05:25 PM
to the LL we go!

Clark Kent
02-22-2007, 05:26 PM
It's not... If she actually weighed that much.

Fat? 160 pounds at 5'10 is Healthy, not fat.

Slappy8800
02-22-2007, 05:27 PM
cause youve weighed her right? i mean, you two hang out all the time.

Mindwarp
02-22-2007, 05:28 PM
Tyra = hot
Paris = not

nuff said.

Clark Kent
02-22-2007, 05:29 PM
cause youve weighed her right? i mean, you two hang out all the time.Or I have eyes... One of the two.

Slappy8800
02-22-2007, 05:31 PM
really...i didnt know eyes could weigh someone via a TV or a magazine.......mine must be defective.

Clark Kent
02-22-2007, 05:35 PM
really...i didnt know eyes could weigh someone via a TV or a magazine.......mine must be defective.You should go see a doctor if thats the case. Keep us updated...

Muck
02-22-2007, 10:52 PM
http://www.hotterbabes.com/celebrities/pictures/TyraBanks/nude/tyra_banks_010.jpg

if shes fat, then i LOVE fat chicks

Hot. This doesn't look airbrushed.

However I don't know the date.

PrepDogg
02-22-2007, 10:57 PM
I'd still hit it. :chuckle:

Scatman
02-23-2007, 04:05 AM

lol

Superself
02-23-2007, 01:31 PM

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Yezzir! I'm hittin that till the po po come knockin.

Superself
02-23-2007, 01:38 PM

Of course it is airbrushed. Show me one of any supermodel that isn't. I'm sure she would admit it too.

You sound very jealous here.

dreday
02-23-2007, 01:59 PM
To sum it up Sup..Alot of these guys (And Im not saying you Pagan),just dont like black women.Its their not their "preference",and its real difficult to tell by some one typing behind a keyboard what they really mean.And there have been a few thats just need to say they dont like the dark& lovely because everytime a black woman is posted or shes in the news its something negative.

Pagan
02-23-2007, 01:59 PM
Of course it is airbrushed. Show me one of any supermodel that isn't. I'm sure she would admit it too.

You sound very jealous here.

Um..as a 45 year old male, what would I have to be jealous about? :confused:

Last time I checked I didn't ever put "black female supermodel" on my list of career goals.

And the airbrushing doesn't take away the fact that she's as shallow as a kiddie pool.

YOU sound like a horned-up teenager. There's more to a woman than just how she looks. Tyra would annoy me to no end the minute she opened her mouth. I'd take Iman over her any day of the week.

But that's just me. :wink:

To sum it up Sup..Alot of these guys (And Im not saying you Pagan),just dont like black women.Its their not their "preference"
I know you don't mean me, Dre. I'd be nuts if I was like that...Halle, Beyonce, Iman....mmmmm....:tongue:

Superself
02-23-2007, 02:36 PM
Um..as a 45 year old male, what would I have to be jealous about? :confused:

Last time I checked I didn't ever put "black female supermodel" on my list of career goals.

And the airbrushing doesn't take away the fact that she's as shallow as a kiddie pool.

YOU sound like a horned-up teenager. There's more to a woman than just how she looks. Tyra would annoy me to no end the minute she opened her mouth. I'd take Iman over her any day of the week.

But that's just me. :wink:

I know you don't mean me, Dre. I'd be nuts if I was like that...Halle, Beyonce, Iman....mmmmm....:tongue:

Ok, you call her self centered....yet she is constantly reaching out and helping young females with their problems? I clearly just do not get how she drives you insane. Most of her topics hit the mark as far as translating a positive message to young adults?

You may not want to be a black female supermodel. But Tyra IS one. That has been her career like forever. What is the big deal about you having so much hate built up about Tyra Banks??

Horned up teenager....:lol: ok.

Pagan
02-23-2007, 03:19 PM
Ok, you call her self centered....yet she is constantly reaching out and helping young females with their problems? I clearly just do not get how she drives you insane. Most of her topics hit the mark as far as translating a positive message to young adults?
Hmmmm...how about the show where she put on a fat suit to see what it was like, then sat in between a bunch of REAL fat women crying about how the suit made her feel? You really feel for her, after all...it's not like the other women were still fat and she could slip off the fat suit and become a beautiful...oh wait a minute....

Maybe it was the show about the photo this thread is about? She said she recreated the pose to help celebrate black history month. But of course! When you read the roll call of important events in black history, screw Rosa Parks and Coretta Scott King!!! It's TARA posing for Sports Illustrated that is the most important! :rolleyes:

And how could we forget her anguish when she awoke the morning of the photo shoot with a PIMPLE? Oh the horror!!!!

Or how about the show where she spent an entire program whining and crying about her fear of DOLPHINS? Tough fear to conquer now, isn't it? I mean, every time you turn around there's one of those damn dolphins on the street! It's not like you can avoid the little buggers during your daily activities.

C'mon man. She's as shallow as it gets. Maybe they all are, but she puts it on display on a daily basis.

You may not want to be a black female supermodel. But Tyra IS one. That has been her career like forever. What is the big deal about you having so much hate built up about Tyra Banks??
Never said I hate her. I said she's annoying. Big difference. :wink:

NJFINSFAN1
02-23-2007, 03:37 PM
Tyra would annoy me to no end the minute she opened her mouth. :wink:

:tongue:

It depends what she is doing at that moment!:lol:

Superself
02-23-2007, 03:52 PM
Hmmmm...how about the show where she put on a fat suit to see what it was like, then sat in between a bunch of REAL fat women crying about how the suit made her feel? You really feel for her, after all...it's not like the other women were still fat and she could slip off the fat suit and become a beautiful...oh wait a minute....

Maybe it was the show about the photo this thread is about? She said she recreated the pose to help celebrate black history month. But of course! When you read the roll call of important events in black history, screw Rosa Parks and Coretta Scott King!!! It's TARA posing for Sports Illustrated that is the most important! :rolleyes:

And how could we forget her anguish when she awoke the morning of the photo shoot with a PIMPLE? Oh the horror!!!!

Or how about the show where she spent an entire program whining and crying about her fear of DOLPHINS? Tough fear to conquer now, isn't it? I mean, every time you turn around there's one of those damn dolphins on the street! It's not like you can avoid the little buggers during your daily activities.

C'mon man. She's as shallow as it gets. Maybe they all are, but she puts it on display on a daily basis.

Never said I hate her. I said she's annoying. Big difference. :wink:

Surely you know the reason for the fat suit was not to poke fun. If you don't then it is clear to me you took the show the wrong way.

Tyra recreated that pose because it was probably the biggest thing she ever did in her career and it does help celebrate Black History month because she was the FIRST Black woman to appear on the cover of SI! You do not think that is significant?
Is it more significant than what Rosa Parks did? Probably not, but why weigh the two at all?? Black History Month is about acknowledging achievement. You seem to want to turn this against her because it was about Tyra. Again, that was a monumental achievement on her part. I see no problem in it at all.
It reciprocates a positive message to young adult women.

I did not see the other shows you mentioned, but it has become clear to me that you have this pattern of twisting her positive messages. I'd bet that the show about her fear of dolphins was really about overcoming your fears in general.

Where you see a shallow person, I see a strong woman willing to communicate and connect with people. She certainly backs this up with the camps she holds every year for young girls.

Pagan
02-23-2007, 04:29 PM
Surely you know the reason for the fat suit was not to poke fun. If you don't then it is clear to me you took the show the wrong way.
Maybe you missed what I said. I didn't say the reason was to make fun. I said that she sat there - in between real life overweight women - and CRIED because of how SHE felt in the fat suit.

Would you sit in a burn unit and cry over a paper cut?

Listen, you want to think she's this wonderful caring person you go right ahead. I see right through her.

Let's just agree to disagree, shall we?

Superself
02-23-2007, 04:53 PM
Maybe you missed what I said. I didn't say the reason was to make fun. I said that she sat there - in between real life overweight women - and CRIED because of how SHE felt in the fat suit.

Would you sit in a burn unit and cry over a paper cut?

Listen, you want to think she's this wonderful caring person you go right ahead. I see right through her.

Let's just agree to disagree, shall we?

Your implications are still unfounded. You claim to see right through her, however you seem to have some issues accepting what she does as helpful. As I said, your presumptions about Tyra are indicative of a pattern that betray your hate, for no good reason, of Tyra Banks.

At the least she is out helping young girls. What is there to 'see through' in that??

Pagan
02-23-2007, 05:07 PM
Your implications are still unfounded. You claim to see right through her, however you seem to have some issues accepting what she does as helpful. As I said, your presumptions about Tyra are indicative of a pattern that betray your hate, for no good reason, of Tyra Banks.

At the least she is out helping young girls. What is there to 'see through' in that??
Dude, enough already.

I don't HATE anyone. You brandish that word around and don't have a clue as to its meaning. She's done nothing to me, so I don't "hate" her. She's an image on a screen that I honestly could give a rat's *** about. I also don't defend her like she's a family member. Talk about issues! :lol:

I never said she doesn't do some good. As much as you claim I "hate" her, you are doing the same thing from another angle with your blind devotion to her.

End it, willya? Enough.

Superself
02-23-2007, 06:06 PM
Dude, enough already.

I don't HATE anyone. You brandish that word around and don't have a clue as to its meaning. She's done nothing to me, so I don't "hate" her. She's an image on a screen that I honestly could give a rat's *** about. I also don't defend her like she's a family member. Talk about issues! :lol:

I never said she doesn't do some good. As much as you claim I "hate" her, you are doing the same thing from another angle with your blind devotion to her.

End it, willya? Enough.

You end it. You don't have to specifically say you 'hate' someone. It is so obvious to me when you call someone an 'IDIOT'. Geez I mean what else shall I think???
I do not have blind devotion to anyone. You confuse my 'blind devotion' with my limited tolerance for people who have a pattern of slinging mud at folk just for the hell of it.
This is similar to when you were slinging mud at fat people in another thread. I find that behavior repulsive...I'm sure others do too, but just don't speak out about it.
It sure is not funny.

Amars
02-23-2007, 06:09 PM
Ill still hit it. We all put a few pounds on as we get older.

Pagan
02-23-2007, 06:29 PM
You end it. You don't have to specifically say you 'hate' someone. It is so obvious to me when you call someone an 'IDIOT'. Geez I mean what else shall I think???
I do not have blind devotion to anyone. You confuse my 'blind devotion' with my limited tolerance for people who have a pattern of slinging mud at folk just for the hell of it.
This is similar to when you were slinging mud at fat people in another thread. I find that behavior repulsive...I'm sure others do too, but just don't speak out about it.
It sure is not funny.
Gee...guess there's another Xmas card I won't be getting next year, huh?

Oh darn...

cnc66
02-23-2007, 07:10 PM
Agreed...but Id still make love to that big ole butt

yessiree...run it right in that pooper :cooldude:

Clark Kent
02-24-2007, 07:01 PM
To sum it up Sup..Alot of these guys (And Im not saying you Pagan),just dont like black women.Its their not their "preference",and its real difficult to tell by some one typing behind a keyboard what they really mean.And there have been a few thats just need to say they dont like the dark& lovely because everytime a black woman is posted or shes in the news its something negative.

I hope you're not referring to me... Tyra Banks was smoking hot years ago. Halle Berry, Selita Ebanks, etc... are all smoking hot now. It has nothing to do with race.

dreday
02-24-2007, 10:17 PM
I hope you're not referring to me... Tyra Banks was smoking hot years ago. Halle Berry, Selita Ebanks, etc... are all smoking hot now. It has nothing to do with race.

No, I wasnt referring specifically to you.Been around the boards for awhile so Ive seen some of the stuff people post.And yes it gets irritating to see that once a thread is started on an ethnic celebrity or entertainer something seems to be said thats negative more than normal it seems.And youre right race shouldnt ever matter but unfortunately for some people it still does.

tucker
02-25-2007, 07:39 PM
lol@being fat...

but tyra is self centered...everything on her show ends up being about her in some way

dreday
02-25-2007, 07:46 PM
lol@being fat...

but tyra is self centered...everything on her show ends up being about her in some way

LOl at people being mad about her show being about HER :lol: Its called the Tyra Banks Show for a reason.If I get my own show itll be about me too.

Most people arent anywhere near the celebrity she was when she got her show.If anything it cant hurt her ratings to have the show centered around her life.

Metal Panda
02-27-2007, 08:15 AM
The talk of Tyra being fat is pure idiocy. Yes, she's larger than she was ten years ago, but....like another said in this thread, I like a little meat on the bones. badonkadonk!

Course I'm not surprised, society has conditioned us to call anybody fat who doesn't meet Maxim's standards of thinness.

If you think Tyra's fat, you must have big bulging eyeballs in dire need of corrective lenses!

Metal Panda
02-27-2007, 08:17 AM
Superself, I don't think you're reading what Pagan is saying at all.

Thank you all for making this a long, pictureless thread. Now I get to beat off to passive-structured sentences and pronouns :(

NJFINSFAN1
03-01-2007, 02:33 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2007/03/63908971_597f3281eb_o-1.jpg

This is where she was fat!