PDA

View Full Version : any hype?

AirMarino83
02-23-2007, 01:47 AM
was just wondering if there is anything worth picking up in the next few months or so. i am just waiting for mlb 2k. what games are you lookin foward to?

Slappy8800
02-23-2007, 02:00 AM
thats it pretty much

Majpain
02-23-2007, 02:02 AM
Nothing, I mainly want my NBA 2K7 to effing work.

COMEBACKRICKY
02-23-2007, 02:40 AM
WHAATTTTT?! are you guys serious? march alone is pretty tight for ps3 owners. def jam, mlb, nba homecourt, FEAR (!!) those games alone will keep me busy till liar warhawk come out. heres a link to the release dates. after reading that, you cant sit here and say that mlb is the ONLY game you are waitgin for. if thats the case id advise that you sell your ps3.

http://ps3.ign.com/index/release.html

Majpain
02-23-2007, 02:44 AM
I might be more excited if I had a job and money come in :lol:

Dolfan5000
02-23-2007, 10:14 AM
Motorstorm
Armored Core 4
VF5
yeah, that's it for the immediate future

Motion
02-23-2007, 10:16 AM
GTA: Vice City Stories - March 6th

God of War 2 - March 13th

Doesn't get much bigger than that!

Dolfan5000
02-23-2007, 10:42 AM
GTA: Vice City Stories - March 6th

God of War 2 - March 13th

Doesn't get much bigger than that!
Forgot those two as well!
GTA is twenty bucks and GOW2 won't be fifty.

Bruzer
02-23-2007, 10:44 AM
I probably won't get vc stories as much as i love gta .. I thought sa was the best setting for a gta game and had swimming ect...

Can't wait for god of war 2 thats for sure though.

Motion
02-23-2007, 10:44 AM
Forgot those two as well!
GTA is twenty bucks and GOW2 won't be fifty.

:yes: GTA is $20

However, pre-orders for God of War 2 that I've seen do have it listed at $50. :(

Dolfan5000
02-23-2007, 10:45 AM
:yes: GTA is $20

However, pre-orders for God of War 2 that I've seen do have it listed at $50. :(
Dang, well at least it won't be 60. :)

Motion
02-23-2007, 10:45 AM
I probably won't get vc stories as much as i love gta .. I thought sa was the best setting for a gta game and had swimming ect...

Really?

I always thought Vice City was the best, thats why I'm so pumped about this game. Plus, it has swimming, and jet skiis, and all kinds of new stuff that weren't even in SA.

Bruzer
02-23-2007, 10:52 AM
Really?

I always thought Vice City was the best, thats why I'm so pumped about this game. Plus, it has swimming, and jet skiis, and all kinds of new stuff that weren't even in SA.

Ah cool I may have to look into it hen I may have to get it. I might have had my games mixed up. I still liked SA the most not because of story but because of sheer size of the world and amount of stuff to do. Thats why I really look forward to gta4 to see the size and quality of the world will be cool. (plus I love playing it online)

Phinz420
02-23-2007, 10:53 AM
Really?

I loved both SA & VC. I think I was more amazed with VC because I wasn't sure how much more fun another GTA was going to be after GTA3. Then VC just blew me away.

SA had a ton of content though, and flying around Vegas was pretty sweet.

Motion
02-23-2007, 10:56 AM
Ah cool I may have to look into it hen I may have to get it. I might have had my games mixed up. I still liked SA the most not because of story but because of sheer size of the world and amount of stuff to do. Thats why I really look forward to gta4 to see the size and quality of the world will be cool. (plus I love playing it online)

I loved both SA & VC. I think I was more amazed with VC because I wasn't sure how much more fun another GTA was going to be after GTA3. Then VC just blew me away.

SA had a ton of content though, and flying around Vegas was pretty sweet.

Absolutely, I loved SA as well. Mainly because it had every aspect, wilderness to big city. But Vice City just had a certain feel to it. Maybe its just because I love Miami Vice and 80's music :lol:

Bruzer
02-23-2007, 10:59 AM
Absolutely, I loved SA as well. Mainly because it had every aspect, wilderness to big city. But Vice City just had a certain feel to it. Maybe its just because I love Miami Vice and 80's music :lol:

I have to admit I did like the 80's music and the plot to it if I hear good things about vc stories for ps2 I will look into getting it since its only 20$.

AirMarino83
02-23-2007, 04:58 PM
oh yeah, thanks for reminding me about nba streets... duh. cant believe i forgot that it was coming out. hopefully its done well like vol 2.