PDA

View Full Version : What 1 team in the NFL?

B-lo
02-23-2007, 10:35 AM
Can you take a home game from and nobody cares? We all know the answer, the sorry as# Dolphins. The NFL figured their fans don't go to the games and they basically just read about the games in the monday paper, so let's take away their home game!:lol: Goodell told Wayne " your team is going to be terrible anyway",H. Wayne replied "yes I know"!:sidelol:

DolfanTom
02-23-2007, 10:44 AM
Can you take a home game from and nobody cares? We all know the answer, the sorry as# Dolphins. The NFL figured their fans don't go to the games and they basically just read about the games in the monday paper, so let's take away their home game!:lol: Goodell told Wayne " your team is going to be terrible anyway",H. Wayne replied "yes I know"!:sidelol::jimmyjames:

retired opfinistic
02-23-2007, 10:52 AM
Can you take a home game from and nobody cares? We all know the answer, the sorry as# Dolphins. The NFL figured their fans don't go to the games and they basically just read about the games in the monday paper, so let's take away their home game!:lol: Goodell told Wayne " your team is going to be terrible anyway",H. Wayne replied "yes I know"!:sidelol:
What 1 AFC team has enough of an international fanbase to support an overseas game this season?

:dolphins:

arsenal
02-23-2007, 10:54 AM
what 1 team can make it to the superbowl 4 times in a row and come away with the same number of superbowl rings that i have?

what 1 team in the NFL would draft a 3rd round QB in the 1st round with a name like losman, and wonder why he's predestined to be a loser?

what 1 team in the league has a senile GM that wears NFL strength diapers?

DolfanTom
02-23-2007, 11:02 AM
Oh yeah, at first I was going to say something about how there were like 30,000 empty seats at RWS for that last game against the Titans - but I forgot: They weren't empty, it was just 30,000 people DRESSED UP like empty seats!!

Funny ... all of them sat up in the upper deck :confused:

retired opfinistic
02-23-2007, 11:34 AM
Oh yeah, at first I was going to say something about how there were like 30,000 empty seats at RWS for that last game against the Titans - but I forgot: They weren't empty, it was just 30,000 people DRESSED UP like empty seats!!

Funny ... all of them sat up in the upper deck :confused:
The other 40,000 were dressed as hillbillies.

like2god
02-23-2007, 11:38 AM
What team is the only team in the NFL that is currently being fitted for Los Angeles jerseys for next season?

Hint:
They currently reside in the armpit of NY state.

retired opfinistic
02-23-2007, 12:06 PM
What team is the only team in the NFL that is currently being fitted for Los Angeles jerseys for next season?

Hint:
They currently reside in the armpit of NY state.
Who are the Buffalo Bills, Alex?

DolfanTom
02-23-2007, 12:07 PM
Hint:
They currently reside in the armpit of NY state.Utica? :confused2

B-lo
02-23-2007, 12:36 PM

Hint:
They currently reside in the armpit of NY state.Keep dreamin! Why don't you hold your breathe too while you wait?

:cooldude:

B-lo
02-23-2007, 12:38 PM

Funny ... all of them sat up in the upper deck :confused:It was Christmas jerk-off, what is your excuse for that happening every game down here? "DDDRRR....... there's a lot of other things to do." Fukin please!!!:ninja:

like2god
02-23-2007, 12:41 PM
It was Christmas jerk-off

Also known as the Annual Buffalo Family Reunion. :lol:

B-lo
02-23-2007, 12:45 PM
What 1 AFC team has enough of an international fanbase to support an overseas game this season?

:dolphins:

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Enforcerfin33
02-23-2007, 12:45 PM
oh, now for the daily double......:lol:

like2god
02-23-2007, 12:48 PM
Utica? :confused2
I'm sorry Tom, further west.

opie --> :1st:

Mike13
02-23-2007, 12:54 PM
Also known as the Annual Buffalo Family Reunion. :lol:

Followed by the sheep baging festival.

like2god
02-23-2007, 01:08 PM
oh, now for the daily double......:lol:

Picture Daily Double!!!

Who is this Bills fan?

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k88/like2god/funny%20pics/Blowboy.jpg

Good luck

http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/redir?src=audio_search&requestId=9f20f92c706fc665&clickedItemRank=9&userQuery=jeopardy&clickedItemURN=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fernsehkritik.tv%2FResources%2FJeopardy_think.mp3&moduleId=sf_pmms_audio.jsp.M

DolfanTom
02-23-2007, 01:13 PM
It was Christmas jerk-off, what is your excuse for that happening every game down here? "DDDRRR....... there's a lot of other things to do." Fukin please!!!:ninja:
:rolleyes2
Didn't seem to affect all the other stadiums w/ games that day!

Never seen 30,000 empty seats at Dolphin Stadium!!! Maybe Arizona had that happen a couple times in their old park?

And at least the games are sold out at Dolphin Stadium, even if some people are too POed to actually show up.

DolfanTom
02-23-2007, 01:14 PM

You ever been to Utica? :sidelol:

No offense to any Dolfans who live there but ...WOW!

Alex44
02-23-2007, 01:15 PM
Honestly this thread is the weakest attempt at smack ever.

DolfanTom
02-23-2007, 01:16 PM
Honestly this thread is the weakest attempt at smack ever.Yeah, it's pretty bad, ain't it!

But ... it's b-lo!!

like2god
02-23-2007, 01:21 PM
You ever been to Utica? :sidelol:

No offense to any Dolfans who live there but ...WOW!
Yeah, I live about 20 miles away from there. It's almost as bad as Buffalo, but not quite. :lol:

DolfanTom
02-23-2007, 01:29 PM
Yeah, I live about 20 miles away from there. It's almost as bad as Buffalo, but not quite. :lol:Sorry man! The place I grew up in, I used to call it "Little Utica" so it's not like I'm not familiar w/ dead Upstate NY towns!

like2god
02-23-2007, 01:33 PM
Sorry man! The place I grew up in, I used to call it "Little Utica" so it's not like I'm not familiar w/ dead Upstate NY towns!

:lol:

No apology needed, I call it "gangland".

If you ever get a chance to take a drive through Utica, keep your eyes on the lookout for Utica's version of the "Bloods". Nothing funnier than seeing them showing their colors, flashing hand signals and spelling out the "Bloods" name with their feet. :lol:

Colorado Dolfan
02-23-2007, 01:44 PM
Yeah, I live about 20 miles away from there. It's almost as bad as Buffalo, but not quite. :lol:

So...

Central is about 20 miles from Utica? :lol:

Good to know... :wink:

like2god
02-23-2007, 01:46 PM
So...

Central is about 20 miles from Utica? :lol:

Good to know... :wink:

If you or anybody else does their detective work, you will find out where "central" is.

One troll already figured it out. :wink:

retired opfinistic
02-23-2007, 01:56 PM

opie --> :1st:
:D

LOL @ Christmas Jerk Off!

DolfanTom
02-23-2007, 02:28 PM

If you or anybody else does their detective work, you will find out where "central" is.

One troll already figured it out. :wink:I'm on it!:lol:

:read:

Utica :escape:

B-lo
02-23-2007, 02:57 PM
:rolleyes2
Didn't seem to affect all the other stadiums w/ games that day!

Never seen 30,000 empty seats at Dolphin Stadium!!! Maybe Arizona had that happen a couple times in their old park?

And at least the games are sold out at Dolphin Stadium, even if some people are too POed to actually show up. Like I said you must not even watch the games " never seen 30,000" empty seats at Dolphin Stadium"!:sidelol: :sidelol:

B-lo
02-23-2007, 03:01 PM
Honestly this thread is the weakest attempt at smack ever.Not smack just truth. You are the weakest 13 year old punk in the depths.:lol:

FINdestructible
02-23-2007, 03:33 PM

That might have been a funny joke if your team was good, but c'mon man your a Bills fan, a BILLS FAN. Your team will ALWAYS be known as the team that couldn't win a Superbowl, no matter how many chances they had in a row & no matter who they played. :sidelol:

bigbry
02-23-2007, 03:36 PM

You were a crack baby, am I right?

BB

DolfanTom
02-23-2007, 03:52 PM
Like I said you must not even watch the games " never seen 30,000" empty seats at Dolphin Stadium"!:sidelol: :sidelol:Um ... no. Not even close dude. What games are you watching????

I'm going to guess you're joking here for your mental sake!

retired opfinistic
02-23-2007, 03:55 PM
Not smack just truth. You are the weakest 13 year old punk in the depths.:lol:
Truth? Truth? You can't handle the truth! We lost a home game during what is arguably a rebuilding year, BFD! We lost a home game that would have had many Giants fan in attendance :evil: (I love the fact that all the Giant homers that live in South Florida and have been looking forward to attending the game are now fuct) because we all know the SoFla is full of castoffs from the Northeast. (Present company excluded :wink:)
We get to be a part of history....again...by hosting the first NFL game played in Europe.

Meanwhile Bills fans will have an 8-8 season and will be bragging how much better Losman is getting, how great a job Jauron is doing, and what an improvement 8-8 is.:lol:

Enforcerfin33
02-23-2007, 05:49 PM
Truth? Truth? You can't handle the truth! We lost a home game during what is arguably a rebuilding year, BFD! We lost a home game that would have had many Giants fan in attendance :evil: (I love the fact that all the Giant homers that live in South Florida and have been looking forward to attending the game are now fuct) because we all know the SoFla is full of castoffs from the Northeast. (Present company excluded :wink:)
We get to be a part of history....again...by hosting the first NFL game played in Europe.

Meanwhile Bills fans will have an 8-8 season and will be bragging how much better Losman is getting, how great a job Jauron is doing, and what an improvement 8-8 is.:lol:
Dont forget about how Willis getting 800 yards for the year is "getting better".

retired opfinistic
02-23-2007, 08:27 PM
Dont forget about how Willis getting 800 yards for the year is "getting better".
:lol:My bad!

Mike13
02-23-2007, 11:23 PM
You were a crack baby, am I right?

BB

I am afraid you are off, he is the proud son of his mom/dad/sister/lizardape creature.

PatriotDynasty
02-24-2007, 12:00 AM
Excellent point B-lo. Let these sorry *** dolphins fans know how truly pathetic their team really is!

bigbry
02-24-2007, 12:02 AM
Excellent point B-lo. Let these sorry *** dolphins fans know how truly pathetic their team really is!

I believe a new nik-name is in your future.

BB

TotoreMexico
02-24-2007, 12:37 AM
Honestly this thread is the weakest attempt at smack ever.

He's a jills fan:rolleyes:

late again
02-24-2007, 01:48 AM

No apology needed, I call it "gangland".

If you ever get a chance to take a drive through Utica, keep your eyes on the lookout for Utica's version of the "Bloods". Nothing funnier than seeing them showing their colors, flashing hand signals and spelling out the "Bloods" name with their feet. :lol:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ep9zzBz3lTk

Is this them?

like2god
02-24-2007, 01:58 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ep9zzBz3lTk

Is this them?
:sidelol:

That's the dance. And the music was pure genius. :lol:

I had no idea that they were spelling anything out with their feet until a relative who is a cop told me. Funny sh*t. :lol:

B-lo
02-24-2007, 04:33 PM

Meanwhile Bills fans will have an 8-8 season and will be bragging how much better Losman is getting, how great a job Jauron is doing, and what an improvement 8-8 is.:lol: We beat your as# twice , were better than you, were going to be better than you, and you will be in the basement of the east (again) for quite some time my oblivious homer! Just because your team sucks, doesn't mean you can't face the facts that we are going to be a playoff team!:cooldude:

like2god
02-24-2007, 04:45 PM
We beat your as# twice , were better than you, were going to be better than you, and you will be in the basement of the east (again) for quite some time my oblivious homer! Just because your team sucks, doesn't mean you can't face the facts that we are going to be a playoff team!:cooldude:

Sig worthy.

B-lo
02-24-2007, 05:59 PM
Sig worthy.Sig it Dexter!

TotoreMexico
02-24-2007, 06:00 PM
We beat your as# twice , were better than you, were going to be better than you, and you will be in the basement of the east (again) for quite some time my oblivious homer! Just because your team sucks, doesn't mean you can't face the facts that we are going to be a playoff team!:cooldude:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

54Fins
02-24-2007, 06:59 PM
Hey, B-low. Isn't it nice to know that your threads are pathetic.But the kind people at Finheaven.com seem to respond to them.You remind me of the slow kid at school that everyone kinda' picked on,but feel bad for deep down inside.That's the reason why they respond to your posts.Have a nice day!:bye:

GetReal
02-24-2007, 07:01 PM
Hey, B-low. Isn't it nice to know that your threads are pathetic.But the kind people at Finheaven.com seem to respond to them.You remind me of the slow kid at school that everyone kinda' picked on,but feel bad for deep down inside.That's the reason why they respond to your posts.Have a nice day!:bye:

Deep inside Blow feels a different kind of pain.

B-lo
02-24-2007, 07:40 PM
Hey, B-low. Isn't it nice to know that your threads are pathetic.But the kind people at Finheaven.com seem to respond to them.You remind me of the slow kid at school that everyone kinda' picked on,but feel bad for deep down inside.That's the reason why they respond to your posts.Have a nice day!:bye:Your pathetic! :cooldude:

retired opfinistic
02-25-2007, 09:11 AM
We beat your as# twice , were better than you, were going to be better than you, and you will be in the basement of the east (again) for quite some time my oblivious homer! Just because your team sucks, doesn't mean you can't face the facts that we are going to be a playoff team!:cooldude::lol:When? Not this year Homer Simpleton, but keep dreamin', it's all you got!

B-lo
02-25-2007, 11:53 AM
:lol:When? Not this year Homer Simpleton, but keep dreamin', it's all you got!We will see homey!!:lol:

retired opfinistic
02-25-2007, 03:12 PM
We will see homey!!:lol:
:Dyes we will

bigbry
02-25-2007, 05:42 PM
Your pathetic! :cooldude:

Yes "you're"

BB