PDA

View Full Version : Funny Anti Ps3, Pro 360 Song

Phin-o-rama
02-23-2007, 05:56 PM
If you like the ps3 don't watch this unless you can take a joke.

Im only posting this cuz it was funny and was on thelastboss.com i like that site.

http://thelastboss.com/post.phtml?pk=2287

if it was posted the other way around making fun of 360 i would have posted it too. enjoy :)

Bruzer
02-23-2007, 05:59 PM
:sidelol::sidelol: That is pretty good. Thanks for posting.

Jt0323
02-23-2007, 06:30 PM
:lol: great song! im goona have to download that!!

Deus Ex Dolphin
02-23-2007, 07:03 PM
:sidelol:

Wow. Dude did a GREAT parody. Phin-o-rama I think if you posted this on the wrong website the Sony fanboys would be...

:chase:

Majpain
02-23-2007, 08:20 PM
:lol:

FinsNCanes
02-23-2007, 08:54 PM
if it was posted the other way around making fun of 360 i would have posted it too. enjoy :)

We all know that's not true.

Dol-Fan Dupree
02-23-2007, 09:36 PM
That is as clever as it is well done. Pretty funny

Silverphin
02-23-2007, 11:03 PM
Nintendo and Microsoft owned! :sidelol: Novelty my ***.

FinsNCanes
02-23-2007, 11:38 PM
I still don't understand the fascination with the Wii.

They have like 3 games out that are made for anyone who isn't 12.

Bruzer
02-23-2007, 11:59 PM
I still don't understand the fascination with the Wii.

They have like 3 games out that are made for anyone who isn't 12.

Stating only 3 games is completely false these are the following I think are more than 12 year old games.

Out:
Zelda
Call of Duty 3
Red Steel
Madden NFL 07
Far Cry
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Soon to be:
Medal of Honor
Metroid Prime
Godfather

Those are off my head. Although most of those are other systems its still games for the wii.

FinsNCanes
02-24-2007, 12:48 AM
Stating only 3 games is completely false these are the following I think are more than 12 year old games.

Out:
Zelda
Call of Duty 3
Red Steel
Madden NFL 07
Far Cry
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Soon to be:
Medal of Honor
Metroid Prime
Godfather

Those are off my head. Although most of those are other systems its still games for the wii.

Yeah, but really no point in playing them on the Wii because it's far from next gen. My ps2 probably would look better :wink:

Phin-o-rama
02-24-2007, 01:25 AM
i swear dude...the wii is silly and it IS kinda 'kiddy'....but its fun and unique...nintendo was very clever with the wii.....

wii sports, for example ...is like all those coin-op games where you box, or the baseball...its like having those machines in your house...and they don't take 1$ per game lol....it is actually pretty sweet

Dol-Fan Dupree
02-24-2007, 04:47 AM
i swear dude...the wii is silly and it IS kinda 'kiddy'....but its fun and unique...nintendo was very clever with the wii.....

wii sports, for example ...is like all those coin-op games where you box, or the baseball...its like having those machines in your house...and they don't take 1$ per game lol....it is actually pretty sweet

KIND of "kiddy"? The Wii is super kiddy and that is why it works. It kind of brings you back to when you were a kid and games were all new and exciting.

I also totally agree that it is a novelty, however it might not be a novelty that will wear off.

I am really interested to see how it continues to do when the big guns, the Mass Effects, the Lairs, the MGS or GTAs come out for the ps3/360 to see if it will hold up then.

Dolfan5000
02-25-2007, 05:09 PM
KIND of "kiddy"? The Wii is super kiddy and that is why it works. It kind of brings you back to when you were a kid and games were all new and exciting.

I also totally agree that it is a novelty, however it might not be a novelty that will wear off.

I am really interested to see how it continues to do when the big guns, the Mass Effects, the Lairs, the MGS or GTAs come out for the ps3/360 to see if it will hold up then.
I don't think the Wii will even bother to touch on titles like that.

It's flare will fizzle out. This is almost like Gamecube. When it came out everyone was like ohhh ahhh to the kiddy centralized games. Now you have a motion sensor. lol

Phin-o-rama
02-26-2007, 09:46 AM
the song is very catchy...i caught myself humming the intro last night and i hadn't watched the video since the day i posted it.