PDA

View Full Version : i think we are getting randy moss (part5)

maverick50
02-23-2007, 06:08 PM
I realizes that we have beat this horse until we've become blue in the face but i am really looking at the posibilities and if we draft 2 olinemen then we will probally draft a slow poke receiver in the later rounds so i think for the good of the team we should go ahead and bring in randy moss and this would allow us to draft 2 olinemen 1 qb , 1 linebacker, a connerback and a tight end.
are going to bring in any free agent olinemen ? are we going to bring in a linebacker ? there are some questions that need answering. we dont really need a tight end but a fullback could be a need and morris and minor are not scaring defenses so i would put fb /rb /te on the maybe list.
i beleive ricky will retire again just a hunch but vegas has the odds of 5000 to 1 that ricky will retire or fail another test.
our receiving corp should look like this.
randy moss
chris chambers
wess welker
hagan
woods
if we put woods at return and at #4 spot and put chambers as the #2 receiver and moss at #1 and then put welker at number 3 and hagan at #5 spot we should be good on offense.

Superself
02-23-2007, 06:15 PM
For the love of God I hope not!

DolphinDevil28
02-23-2007, 06:17 PM
Can I have the lottery numbers too?

Bumpus
02-23-2007, 06:22 PM
ugh.

(Mods ... can we start a new ratings system where some threads can receive the negative score they deserve?)

HaRdKoReXXX
02-23-2007, 06:22 PM
It would appear that we have enuff cap room for 1 big time free agent. Although I would like to see us spend it on the O-line or DB, I would imagine Cam will want a spark plug offensive player. Are there any available? Not sure. But our offense was so bad last year I cant see us putting big money on the defensive side of the ball. We should re-build our aging defense thru the draft and focus on our offensive needs in free agency. JMO.

HaRdKoReXXX
02-23-2007, 06:23 PM
(Sry there I forgot this thread was about Randy Moss...)

cnc66
02-23-2007, 06:27 PM
Randy Moss is a piece of shiet... a locker room cancer and a quitter...why anyone would want this POS on our team is beyond me...he is everything I loth about spoiled lazy athletes

GCD960
02-23-2007, 06:52 PM
how many top talent WRs did the chargers have the last 5 years?

end of story......

Kinzua
02-23-2007, 08:58 PM
Randy Moss is a piece of shiet... a locker room cancer and a quitter...why anyone would want this POS on our team is beyond me...he is everything I loth about spoiled lazy athletes

You don't think that teaming Daunte with Randy again would turn the Carp into an offensive juggerNOT?

Me, neither. :lol:

HaRdKoReXXX
02-23-2007, 11:23 PM
You don't think that teaming Daunte with Randy again would turn the Carp into an offensive juggerNOT?

Me, neither. :lol:

Yeah ur right bud, too bad we dont have a winner like JP Losman leading our team... maybe then we'd be a juggerNOT

Mike13
02-23-2007, 11:24 PM
I think you should put the crackpipe down.