PDA

View Full Version : Lair Interview

FinsNCanes
02-24-2007, 01:57 AM
Relatively new. Just bored so was looking at stuff. This guy mentions the cell chip thing a few times in the interview and the power of the ps3.

Either way the game looks awesome.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/lair/video_player.html?id=dXw6kzP65bkPuzHd

AirMarino83
02-25-2007, 12:33 AM
agreed. this would have to be one of those time where i wished i had a ps3.

Alien
02-25-2007, 11:47 AM
im reserving this game next month, and ive been waiting for it since launch... since it wont have multiplayer its hindered as being a widely played game but it looks to be something that will get a common rating of above a 9 by gameinformer, ign, etc. multiplayer would be cool in some kind of online system with customizable dragons and stuff, but the game looks so beautiful that who knows what may be set back from online play.

FinsNCanes
02-25-2007, 11:53 AM
im reserving this game next month, and ive been waiting for it since launch... since it wont have multiplayer its hindered as being a widely played game but it looks to be something that will get a common rating of above a 9 by gameinformer, ign, etc. multiplayer would be cool in some kind of online system with customizable dragons and stuff, but the game looks so beautiful that who knows what may be set back from online play.

I didn't realize it had no online. Although if it's a sandbox type game I don't think it will be a big deal.

On a side note..I'm personally a little dissapointed when I found out Crackdown was only 2 players online. I thought there was like up to 16 people.

Deus Ex Dolphin
02-25-2007, 01:17 PM
I didn't realize it had no online. Although if it's a sandbox type game I don't think it will be a big deal.

On a side note..I'm personally a little dissapointed when I found out Crackdown was only 2 players online. I thought there was like up to 16 people.

What? Lair doesn't have online play, but as long as it's a sandbox type game that OKAY...

... but Crackdown IS a sandbox game AND has online co-op for two players, but you are "a little disappointed"????

Oh, one's a PS3 game, the other is a 360 game. Got it. :wink:

FinsNCanes
02-25-2007, 02:47 PM
What? Lair doesn't have online play, but as long as it's a sandbox type game that OKAY...

... but Crackdown IS a sandbox game AND has online co-op for two players, but you are "a little disappointed"????

Oh, one's a PS3 game, the other is a 360 game. Got it. :wink:

Yeah......

Lair just looks more promising in single player. I've heard there isn't much to Crackdowns single player. I'm actually might go out here shortly and get a 360..not sure what you're getting at.

Phin-o-rama
02-25-2007, 03:10 PM
there isn't much of a story in crackdown, there is a ton to single player and/or co-op....why is anyone even comparing crackdown and lair

Dolfan5000
02-25-2007, 05:02 PM
there isn't much of a story in crackdown, there is a ton to single player and/or co-op....why is anyone even comparing crackdown and lair
Don't know really...

But anyway since money doesn't grow on trees I think my copy is going to have to sit on the shelf for a while. lol

I'm just not too intrigued by all the dragon rah rah stuff

P.S. I think the normal gameplay is linear. I could be wrong.