PDA

View Full Version : MaddenNation

BruceDickinson
06-18-2003, 11:32 PM
Just thought those of you are who are interested in Madden might be interested in a new site we are starting called madden nation. Im sure some of you are familiar with MaddenMania which is a great site but it has its flaws. We are starting our own from the ground up, come by and sign up on the forums.

MaddenNation (http://www.maddennation.com)

WeVie
06-18-2003, 11:54 PM
Can I play with dial-up?

Prime Time
06-19-2003, 04:29 PM
Great site.

bigwalt18
06-20-2003, 11:15 AM
We need to get a Finheaven Madden league going

Prime Time
06-21-2003, 10:36 PM
Yeah we do I call Fins! But with Madden 2004!

Marshall
06-22-2003, 05:16 PM
. I got banned for no reasonable explanation. Listen to this everybody. Turb0 who has 150 posts got a warning about spamming. I had 48 posts and got BANNED for spamming up the boards. That is BS go to allmaddenfootball.com that is also a pretty good site.

BruceDickinson
06-23-2003, 02:45 AM
Marshall you did not get banned for spamming. You were banned for other reasons. You guys get so caught up in trivial things like if someone has more posts than you... I mean seriously who cares. At Madden Nation we are trying to keep people from accusing others of spam or trying to start problems on our board. If there is a problem, trust me, the mods will find it and address it you do not need to make a post about it. It only causes problems and that is not we are about.

Madden Nation has a new owner, but with the same vision. We want to build the most dedicated site to the Online Madden community. "One Nation, under Madden, with fair play and fun for all!" Please come by and sign up on the forums.

Thanks,
Erik Stevenson

Marshall
06-23-2003, 08:13 AM
Yea I did get banned for that. Outsider/ninja one of them told me that was exactly why I got banned. I don't aggree on the whole banning thing but I never said it wasn't a good site. I think it is run very good. I only hope the best for fred and the other admins but I didn't agree with my banning. Its still a good site.