PDA

View Full Version : Stream Video Trouble

!!Wolf!!
02-25-2007, 03:51 PM
Maybe the answer has eluded the search I did on other forums and FAQs elsewhere, but maybe it hasn't. How can I stream video from my PC to my 360? Got the music & pics down, but videos dont come up. Any info appreciated

DrewAlmighty
02-25-2007, 03:55 PM
I downloaded the Zune software off the XBox site, and converted my videos to wmvs, and now they all play on my 360.

brandon27
02-25-2007, 03:59 PM
I downloaded the Zune software off the XBox site, and converted my videos to wmvs, and now they all play on my 360.

Yeah video files have to be wmv in order to stream from your pc. If youre using windows media center though that may be different... Im not using that, so im not sure.

Where is the zune software?? do you need a zune player to use it?? I havent been able to find a good program to convert videos to wmv files. any suggestions anyone??? main goal is to take avi files, to wmv

Phin-o-rama
02-25-2007, 04:13 PM
windows media player 11 can stream

DrewAlmighty
02-25-2007, 09:29 PM
Yeah video files have to be wmv in order to stream from your pc. If youre using windows media center though that may be different... Im not using that, so im not sure.

Where is the zune software?? do you need a zune player to use it?? I havent been able to find a good program to convert videos to wmv files. any suggestions anyone??? main goal is to take avi files, to wmv

1. I got the zune software from: http://www.zune.net/en-us/meetzune/software.htm

It's like Microsoft's iTunes.

2. I use SC Video Converter. I was a free program I downloaded, I googled it.