PDA

View Full Version : Williams may get cut

SR 7
02-26-2007, 02:16 AM
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=110286

possible changes in the draft?

painnotpleasure
02-26-2007, 04:38 AM
When I saw the name Williams, about five to ten players came to mind off the top of my head. Then I see Domanick Williams from the Houston Texas and I am thinking to myself who the hell is that... then it hits me that I remembered Domanick Davis changed him name to Domanick Williams (as well Tra Thomas/William Thomas, Will Pederson/William James, Maurice Drew/Maurice Jones Drew, and London Fletcher/London Fletcher-Baker among a few). Anyway, to simplify a long complicated overlapping thought. Ricky over Domanick without question, in my opinion.

Aqua4Ever04
02-26-2007, 08:48 AM
This possibly could have a shake up in the draft. The Texans are, and will continue to kick themselves for 10+ years for not taking Bush. Unless Peterson falls (which I don't believe he will) I don't see a running back worth taking at number 8. Maybe this won't have an impact after all.

Motion
02-26-2007, 09:37 AM
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=110286

possible changes in the draft?

How would that change the draft?

Dolfan81
02-27-2007, 01:36 AM
who is domanil williams, nvr heard of him

Dolfan81
02-27-2007, 01:42 AM
nevermind, when and why did he change his name, didnt realize it

SR 7
02-27-2007, 01:56 AM
he said to start fresh and his number 2 iu think along with his hair cut.

DAFINZ
02-27-2007, 03:59 AM
When I saw the name Williams, about five to ten players came to mind off the top of my head. Then I see Domanick Williams from the Houston Texas and I am thinking to myself who the hell is that... then it hits me that I remembered Domanick Davis changed him name to Domanick Williams (as well Tra Thomas/William Thomas, Will Pederson/William James, Maurice Drew/Maurice Jones Drew, and London Fletcher/London Fletcher-Baker among a few). Anyway, to simplify a long complicated overlapping thought. Ricky over Domanick without question, in my opinion.
:yeahthat:
summed it up nicely