PDA

View Full Version : Saints Row

SpurzN703
02-26-2007, 03:42 PM
Beat the game this past weekend and felt like I was kicked in my nutter butters. Let's just say I really hope they plan on making a sequel to this game.

Anyone agree?

Phin-o-rama
02-26-2007, 04:05 PM
i bet mor agrees...i never beat it

and dang...the forums are acting up today ....super slow

graw 2 multiplayer demo is out today

mor911
02-26-2007, 06:08 PM
:yes:

Mor agrees whole heartedly... One of the biggest twist endings of the year. A lot of people trashed it saying it was a bad ending. I don't think it was bad, I just felt like it was very "never saw that coming" ish

UCFinfan86
02-27-2007, 01:57 AM
I have the demo, i dont think ima ever buy the game, but the demo is fun as hell. Can someone tell me what the ending is either via PM or in here?

Sethdaddy8
02-28-2007, 12:24 AM
this ending was great compared to red steel, what a joke that was.

SpurzN703
03-01-2007, 11:20 AM
I have the demo, i dont think ima ever buy the game, but the demo is fun as hell. Can someone tell me what the ending is either via PM or in here?

If no one has let you know so far, I'll PM you the ending. Just let me know bro

SpurzN703
03-01-2007, 11:25 AM
:yes:

Mor agrees whole heartedly... One of the biggest twist endings of the year. A lot of people trashed it saying it was a bad ending. I don't think it was bad, I just felt like it was very "never saw that coming" ish

I didnt save the last 2 missions so when I beat the game, I was sitting there saying to myself "what the hell did I just see?".

So I went back and did it again, and then again just to make sure I got the dialog right. I then went onto imdb.com to find out what the hell happened.]

All I have to say is: there better be a sequel! :wink:

Bruzer
03-01-2007, 11:35 AM
Yea I will probably get saints row when I get a xbox which should be soon im still stuck on a fence between getting a ps3 and a xbox 360 first.

Majpain
03-01-2007, 04:12 PM
THQ said that their going to be making sequels on their games. I recently beat it, took me lil over 24 hours. I hated how the main character had the cheesey onliners.

What I thought ofthe ending was alright. It sets up for a sequel.

mor911
03-01-2007, 04:50 PM
I liked that the main character only said 3 lines all game. It made it cool. Even though they were corny... it made you say, "WTF?!?!?!? He spoke!"

Nappy Roots
03-01-2007, 06:08 PM
I liked that the main character only said 3 lines all game. It made it cool. Even though they were corny... it made you say, "WTF?!?!?!? He spoke!"

ya, it was a complete shock to me that i thought i seen it wrong. and i loved the ending.

Majpain
03-01-2007, 06:19 PM

The first time I heard him speak was when I beat the Carnales. He checked the bad and said those shoes are last years style or some **** :lol: I was like WTF did he just say?!?! I was very confused with my character, even mor so when he was wearing purple :lol: