PDA

View Full Version : FinHeaven & Co T-Shirt

FinHeavenAJ
06-19-2003, 02:34 PM
Just wanted to let you know that I am now wearing the first and original FinHeaven & Co Shirt. The shirts are made on white, Fruit of the Loom Heavy cotton.

Currently there are 18 Large sizes and 14 X-Large sizes as well as 5 XXL. I am selling the shirts at a bargain (IMO). For just $15, shipping included, you can have one of these sweet shirts. For the XXL size, it will be $1 more.

The reason why there's a wierd quantity left, is because I gave the Premium Members a chance to buy them first. They bought 23 shirts in one week. In addition, the Premium Members received a small price break. So, if you wish to receive this discount as well as many others, please ask me about becoming a Premium Member.

I am accepting checks, money orders, and PayPal; however, checks or money order is preferred. If the only option you have is to buy the shirts via PayPal, then please add an additional $1.50 to your order (this is to cover the fees PayPal charges).

Please send checks and money orders to:

FinHeaven & Co
PO Box 46425
Tampa, FL 33647

Please make checks/money orders out to Andrew Tatum.

http://www.finheaven.com/shirt/back2.jpg

View more images (http://www.finheaven.com/shirt/)

Please note The front design (black and white) is on the left chest (where a pocket would normally be).

So, if you are interested, please post here with the size you want and etc. Also, inform me of when you plan to send payment. Also, please put your username and size on the memo field of your check.

Thank you! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

MNFINFAN
06-19-2003, 04:00 PM
Dude, must have missed it in the Premium Members Lounge, I will definitely take an XL, PM your address again and I will also include the balance of the Membership fee.

Cheers

PT

FinHeavenAJ
06-19-2003, 04:09 PM
Thanks man, I really appreciate your help... the PM has been sent.

Anyways, here is the updated list:

18 Large
13 XL
05 XXL

Get yours while supplies last. Thanks to all of those that purchase one, I really appreciate your support.

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

t2thejz
06-19-2003, 05:19 PM
Im 6 2 should i take a larger or x large

t2thejz
06-19-2003, 07:03 PM
Ill take a x large

MissMeth
06-19-2003, 08:29 PM
I really love the shirt AJ!! I just wish you had a medium cause i think large will be too big. Let me know if you are going to order more and get a medium i would buy one in a second.

:missmeth:

Capt. Dick
06-19-2003, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by MissMeth
I really love the shirt AJ!! I just wish you had a medium cause i think large will be too big. Let me know if you are going to order more and get a medium i would buy one in a second.

Buy a large and wear it as a dress. ;)

Cranx
06-19-2003, 10:40 PM
Put me down for a large. I really need to start visiting the premium member lounge more often. :lol:

WharfRat
06-19-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick

Buy a large and wear it as a dress. ;)

:jawdrop: :drool: :evil:

inFINSible
06-20-2003, 08:13 AM
you still got mine off to the side right?......I didn't get the check out til yesterday.....should be there monday or Tuesday at the latest. :o

FinHeavenAJ
06-20-2003, 08:39 AM
Of course I have them set to the side :cool:

Capt. Dick
06-20-2003, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat

:jawdrop: :drool: :evil:

Hey, I coulda said something uncouth like, buy a SMALL and wear it as a dress. :rolleyes: :lol:

Bling
06-21-2003, 11:57 AM
ROTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WharfRat
06-21-2003, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick

Hey, I coulda said something uncouth like, buy a SMALL and wear it as a dress. :rolleyes: :lol:

:lol:

...and I could have responded with:

In that case...I'll buy her the shirt...as long as I get pictures! :groucho:

but that would have been uncouth also... :evil:

DeDolfan
06-21-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
Just wanted to let you know that I am now wearing the first and original FinHeaven & Co Shirt. The shirts are made on white, Fruit of the Loom Heavy cotton.

Currently there are 18 Large sizes and 14 X-Large sizes as well as 5 XXL. I am selling the shirts at a bargain (IMO). For just $15, shipping included, you can have one of these sweet shirts. For the XXL size, it will be $1 more.

The reason why there's a wierd quantity left, is because I gave the Premium Members a chance to buy them first. They bought 23 shirts in one week. In addition, the Premium Members received a small price break. So, if you wish to receive this discount as well as many others, please ask me about becoming a Premium Member.

I am accepting checks, money orders, and PayPal; however, checks or money order is preferred. If the only option you have is to buy the shirts via PayPal, then please add an additional $1.50 to your order (this is to cover the fees PayPal charges).

Please send checks and money orders to:

FinHeaven & Co
PO Box 46425
Tampa, FL 33647

Please make checks/money orders out to Andrew Tatum.

http://www.finheaven.com/shirt/back2.jpg

View more images (http://www.finheaven.com/shirt/)

Please note The front design (black and white) is on the left chest (where a pocket would normally be).

So, if you are interested, please post here with the size you want and etc. Also, inform me of when you plan to send payment. Also, please put your username and size on the memo field of your check.

Thank you! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

Andrew, please reserve me one XXL. You're check is in the mail !!

Thanks!

FinHeavenAJ
06-21-2003, 03:30 PM
Hey DeDolfan,

Thanks for the order, it's set off to the side... once I receive your check, it will be sent out :cool:

Thank you for supporting the site, I really appreciate it!

Quick update:

17 Large
12 XL
04 XXL

DeDolfan
06-21-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
Hey DeDolfan,

Thanks for the order, it's set off to the side... once I receive your check, it will be sent out :cool:

Thank you for supporting the site, I really appreciate it!

Quick update:

17 Large
12 XL
04 XXL

You're more than welcome. The mail has already run for today so it'll be picked up on Monday. Look for it around Wed or Thursday.
BTW, when you get the chance again, send me the scoop on the premium membership dael.
Thanks !
DD...............

DeDolfan
06-21-2003, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by MissMeth

Go ahead and get a large, MM, and then wash it by itself in real hot water by itself and it should shrink up pretty good that way. If need be, do it a couple of times and if you happen to get it to shrink up TOO much, it still should make a nice little halter top for you then !! ;) :D

muddaconch
06-22-2003, 02:01 AM
That'll fade it though.

muddaconch
06-22-2003, 02:02 AM
A.J. Do you think you will still have some in September? I won't be somewhere stable until then.

FinHeavenAJ
06-22-2003, 02:18 AM
It's hard to say, but if they do sell out... I'll most likely have another batch...

PS: I'm not ignoring your email that you sent, I've just been so busy and on top of that, I'm not able to send emails from Outlook anymore... But, I'm all for the idea... just want to work out some things...

muddaconch
06-22-2003, 10:10 PM
no problem. I am here for another 2 weeks, then my dad is taking over for the summer.

inFINSible
06-27-2003, 05:17 PM
I'm wearing my new shirt!!! :D

Dol-Fan4Live
06-27-2003, 05:37 PM
how can i get my hands on one of these t shirts

Capt. Dick
06-27-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Dol-Fan4Live
how can i get my hands on one of these t shirts

Send AJ a pm. He`s at work now but should be back about 11 pm. He`ll probably read this thread and get in touch with you tho.

Dol-Fan4Live
06-27-2003, 07:43 PM
what do the shirts look like is there anywhere i can see them.....also does anyone remember the tshirts the fins fans use to ware back in the mid 90's when we played buffalo.....it said bufflo still sucks and on the back it siad and their fans are the middle finger......im tryin to find one and if ne one can help me out thanks!

Capt. Dick
06-27-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Dol-Fan4Live
what do the shirts look like is there anywhere i can see them.....also does anyone remember the tshirts the fins fans use to ware back in the mid 90's when we played buffalo.....it said bufflo still sucks and on the back it siad and their fans are the middle finger......im tryin to find one and if ne one can help me out thanks!

There`s a pic of it in the first post of this thread.

wayner
06-29-2003, 11:02 AM
not bad t`s

although i do think that more could of been done with the design i dont know if any of you have the `run ricky run` t shirt that phinatic.com did?

those shirts are the hottest unoffical t i`ve seen and own!!

good job FH

wayner

inFINSible
06-29-2003, 11:43 AM
Why do I feel like I just read a commercial? ;)

MNFINFAN
06-30-2003, 11:50 AM
Hey AJ

When are you shipping these out? Did you receive my check as yet?

Cheers!

Paul

fins1
06-30-2003, 12:51 PM
Got mine. Thanks AJ, it looks good.

FinHeavenAJ
06-30-2003, 02:25 PM
You should be receiving it shortly... I sent it out on the 26th...

MNFINFAN
07-01-2003, 10:14 AM
Cancel that man, I received it yesterday! Though my 2 year old Evan, saw it shouted Miami Dolphins and stole it for himself!

Looks great!

Cheers

Paul

Migs182005
07-01-2003, 02:55 PM
I got the shirt yesterday and it looks better than in the pictures.

AJ, u da man!

inFINSible
07-11-2003, 09:21 PM
How you guys like my new avatar??? :biggrin:

WharfRat
07-11-2003, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
How you guys like my new avatar??? :biggrin:

Cool shirt!!

but who's the dork at the computer? :goof: :billfan:

:jk: :lol:

inFINSible
07-11-2003, 11:29 PM
You don't have to put :jk:

I know you think I'm gorgeous!

WharfRat
07-11-2003, 11:31 PM
You don't have to put :jk:

I know you think I'm gorgeous!

ummmmmmm :sceptic:

:barf:

inFINSible
07-11-2003, 11:34 PM
Flirt!

Prime Time
07-13-2003, 09:32 PM
:lol: inFins doesn't want to show his face...I wonder why, Can someone say Pirates of the Caribbean :lol: :jk:

Prime Time
07-13-2003, 09:32 PM
Okay it wasn't funny but you know what who cares!!!

WharfRat
07-13-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Prime Time
:lol: inFins doesn't want to show his face...I wonder why, Can someone say Pirates of the Caribbean :lol: :jk:

:spit: :lolcry: :chuckle:

Now that was funny!!

CirclingWagons
07-20-2003, 12:39 AM
Can you guys save me a shirt...I ran out of Charmin today:lol:

inFINSible
07-20-2003, 10:50 AM
Use your tongue....

CirclingWagons
07-20-2003, 10:59 AM
Use your tongue....
now that would be a cool trick:eek:

WharfRat
07-20-2003, 11:08 AM
Use your tongue....

If he could do that, I'll bet it would make him very popular with the ladies....
Puts Gene Simmons to shame...:lol: :goof:

inFINSible
07-20-2003, 11:15 AM

If he could do that, I'll bet it would make him very popular with the ladies....

It's good for him to have a goal.:D

CirclingWagons
07-20-2003, 11:19 AM

KISS sucks and they should of quit touring ages ago

inFINSible
07-20-2003, 11:30 AM
If there is one thing about KISS that I have grown to hate, it's Gene Simmons......what an arrogant, pompous, money hungry, perverted peice of sh*t he is.....man, I swear, I almost hate KISS now because of him....everytime I see him I just want to spit on him...he really does make me ill.

CirclingWagons
07-20-2003, 11:33 AM
If there is one thing about KISS that I have grown to hate, it's Gene Simmons......what an arrogant, pompous, money hungry, perverted peice of sh*t he is.....man, I swear, I almost hate KISS now because of him....everytime I see him I just want to spit on him...he really does make me ill.
I second that motion:lol:

WharfRat
07-20-2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

KISS sucks and they should of quit touring ages ago

I agree with both of you. I find it hard to believe that anyone still actually pays to see them...

:rolleyes:

P4E
07-21-2003, 02:03 AM
One of the cool things about the casual style here at FinHeaven is that even the Mods are allowed to veer off topic from time to time.
:goof:

gunn34
07-21-2003, 03:49 AM
I didn't know they were still touring. Who's going to see them??

inFINSible
07-21-2003, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Phan4Ever
One of the cool things about the casual style here at FinHeaven is that even the Mods are allowed to veer off topic from time to time.
:goof:

I would still hate Gene Simmons if he were wearing a Finheaven T-shirt.....:D

gunn34
07-21-2003, 09:09 AM
Is that really Gene Simmons with the T-shirt on?:lol: :lol: :lol: