PDA

View Full Version : Rick, Rick, Rick, Rick, Rick.

Mike13
02-28-2007, 12:05 AM
Do you never learn Mr Speilman? I mean just because Matt Shaub is out there, and just because he has a piss drop of potential does not mean that you should offer Atlanta, a second round pick and a player. I mean where did that get you last time? Oh right:lol:.

Ohh those Poor Viqueens. Its bad enough your inept Coach and GM can't create a smokescreen to save their lives, and the latter pulls this gem.

What would Blurch say if it was here? Probably something stupid as it always did.

retired opfinistic
02-28-2007, 12:17 AM
You got that right.:boohoo:

Mike13
02-28-2007, 01:05 AM
Thats in the past bro, he's their problem now, and I'm loving every minute of it.

retired opfinistic
02-28-2007, 09:35 AM
Thats in the past bro, he's their problem now, and I'm loving every minute of it.True dat, I almost miss Bleeeurch now, it would be fun to rub his nose in this mess.:D

DolfanTom
02-28-2007, 09:59 AM
True dat, I almost miss Bleeeurch now, it would be fun to rub his nose in this mess.:D
Should we start a "Bring Back Blurch" campaign?? :bighug:

finsrclowns
02-28-2007, 12:57 PM
Do you never learn Mr Speilman? I mean just because Matt Shaub is out there, and just because he has a piss drop of potential does not mean that you should offer Atlanta, a second round pick and a player. I mean where did that get you last time? Oh right:lol:.

Ohh those Poor Viqueens. Its bad enough your inept Coach and GM can't create a smokescreen to save their lives, and the latter pulls this gem.

What would Blurch say if it was here? Probably something stupid as it always did.

:confused:

retired opfinistic
02-28-2007, 01:00 PM
Should we start a "Bring Back Blurch" campaign?? :bighug:
You're talking crazy, bro!:lol:

Mike13
02-28-2007, 02:41 PM
:confused:

Haven't you heard the rumors?

finsrclowns
02-28-2007, 02:51 PM
Haven't you heard the rumors?

No.

Mike13
02-28-2007, 03:03 PM
Something about how the Vikes are offering a Second rounder to Atlanta and an unknown player for Matt Shaub.

Kinzua
02-28-2007, 03:08 PM
Something about how the Vikes are offering a Second rounder to Atlanta and an unknown player for Matt Shaub.

It beats giving Minnie a second rounder for a one-legged not-so-bright QB who wore out his welcome in the Twin Cities and a fifth rounder to Detroit for a bust QB who wore out his welcome in the Motor City! :sidelol:

Mike13
02-28-2007, 03:22 PM
It beats giving Minnie a second rounder for a one-legged not-so-bright QB who wore out his welcome in the Twin Cities and a fifth rounder to Detroit for a bust QB who wore out his welcome in the Motor City! :sidelol:

Not really. Its just something Speilman would do as I have explained.

Referee
02-28-2007, 03:42 PM
I thought this was a thread about Ricky "MY MAIN MAN" Williams...

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2007/02/rickywilliams0804oj8-1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

retired opfinistic
02-28-2007, 04:16 PM
"Will the last American to leave Miami... Please bring the Flag...!" :dolphins:
WTF does that mean?

GoBills24
02-28-2007, 04:26 PM
WTF does that mean?

That Miami is overrun with Cubans, Mexicans, and other foreigners.

At least that's what I think it means.

Kinzua
02-28-2007, 04:48 PM

They can't be any worse than the redneck trailer trash in South Florida. At least those "furriners" can become citizens and better themselves, and what can redneck trailer trash become except more redneck trailer trash? They've been here for a hundred years and still don't have anything more than their great-great granddaddies had when they got off the boat! :D

retired opfinistic
02-28-2007, 05:15 PM

At least that's what I think it means.That's a rude way to put it however. Unless the guy who posted that is an American Indian, then he has no right to bash any foreigners. We're all from immigrant bloodlines a few generations removed from our homelands.

retired opfinistic
02-28-2007, 05:22 PM
They can't be any worse than the redneck trailer trash in South Florida. At least those "furriners" can become citizens and better themselves, and what can redneck trailer trash become except more redneck trailer trash? They've been here for a hundred years and still don't have anything more than their great-great granddaddies had when they got off the boat! :D
Thanks for the blurb from 'The History of Buffalo'!:D

Enforcerfin33
02-28-2007, 05:23 PM
Wow....what a turn this thread took.....South Fla. is a giant melting pot. And if they come to this country and are living in this country, paperwork or not that technically makes them American.

DolfanTom
02-28-2007, 05:24 PM
That's a rude way to put it however. Unless the guy who posted that is an American Indian, then he has no right to bash any foreigners. We're all from immigrant bloodlines a few generations removed from our homelands.
Forza Italia!!!

(or something like that :wink:)

retired opfinistic
02-28-2007, 05:34 PM
Forza Italia!!!

(or something like that :wink:)
Damn straight!

I hate intolerant bullsh*t like that. And Depac, it's all Spielman's fault!

DolfanTom
02-28-2007, 06:46 PM
Damn straight!

I hate intolerant bullsh*t like that. And Depac, it's all Spielman's fault!Even if you're slightly conservative (like me), you find that unacceptable!!!!

It is a freaking melting pot afterall!!!

OK, we better stop before this thread gets moved :lol:

DolfanTom
02-28-2007, 06:52 PM
Wow....what a turn this thread took.....South Fla. is a giant melting pot. And if they come to this country and are living in this country, paperwork or not that technically makes them American.Most - the overwhelming majority - come here for a better life. Sure, it could be done more officially, but the bottom line is very few are coming here just to live off the system. Heck, most Mexicans are like the old Italians coming over - hard working, God fearing, looking for a better deal then their old place, etc.

Anyways, my wife's best friend is white and her husband is black. They have a beautiful five-year-old daughter. I always say, when we all look like her someday, this BS will end!!

There's enough problems in the world. We don't still need to be dealing w/ racism! Christ!!!

Kinzua
02-28-2007, 07:53 PM
That's a rude way to put it however. Unless the guy who posted that is an American Indian, then he has no right to bash any foreigners. We're all from immigrant bloodlines a few generations removed from our homelands.

Actually, American Indians immigrated here, too, just earlier than everybody else. They came from eastern Asia (Siberia) via a land bridge that once existed where the Bering Strait is now.

Mike13
02-28-2007, 08:26 PM
Most - the overwhelming majority - come here for a better life. Sure, it could be done more officially, but the bottom line is very few are coming here just to live off the system. Heck, most Mexicans are like the old Italians coming over - hard working, God fearing, looking for a better deal then their old place, etc.

Anyways, my wife's best friend is white and her husband is black. They have a beautiful five-year-old daughter. I always say, when we all look like her someday, this BS will end!!

There's enough problems in the world. We don't still need to be dealing w/ racism! Christ!!!

And people think that Obama can win the presidency, There is still alot of racism in this country, some people's minds are still stuck in the 1950s.

Actually, American Indians immigrated here, too, just earlier than everybody else. They came from eastern Asia (Siberia) via a land bridge that once existed where the Bering Strait is now.

True that but they still got a raw deal.

retired opfinistic
02-28-2007, 08:43 PM
Yeah, but they didn't decimate a race of people when they arrived.

finsrclowns
03-01-2007, 10:34 AM

I'd take Matt Schaub over Dunsay any time. At least there's a chance Schaub's not a loser.:lol:

finsrclowns
03-01-2007, 10:41 AM
Wow....what a turn this thread took.....South Fla. is a giant melting pot. And if they come to this country and are living in this country, paperwork or not that technically makes them American.

That's their theory and that's why there's 20m illegals in this country. Put guards every 10 feet on the border with submachine guns and that sh!t would end PDQ.:lol: Instead if we catch someone crossing into the country we give them a hearing date.:lol:

finsrclowns
03-01-2007, 10:43 AM
There is still alot of racism in this country, some people's minds are still stuck in the 1950s.

So what? You fin fans are still stuck in the 70's.:lol:

finsrclowns
03-01-2007, 10:44 AM
Yeah, but they didn't decimate a race of people when they arrived.

We wouldn't have had to if they had just handed over the land willingly.:lol:

retired opfinistic
03-01-2007, 11:00 AM
We wouldn't have had to if they had just handed over the land willingly.:lol:Yer such a fagmo!:rolleyes:

Enforcerfin33
03-01-2007, 11:19 AM
That's their theory and that's why there's 20m illegals in this country. Put guards every 10 feet on the border with submachine guns and that sh!t would end PDQ.:lol: Instead if we catch someone crossing into the country we give them a hearing date.:lol:
Dick Cheney is that you???Please dont shoot me!

Mike13
03-01-2007, 12:00 PM
At least there's a chance Schaub's not a loser.:lol:

Thats what some thought about Feeley.

DolfanTom
03-01-2007, 12:07 PM
The ironic part is - I'm a Republican, and I think this stuff is BS!!!

'Course, I'm more the McCain-Giuliani type than Cheney.

I expect 'clowns is just talkin' trash as usual, though. :tantrum:

finsrclowns
03-01-2007, 04:48 PM
Yer such a fagmo!:rolleyes:

Hey it's not my fault the pilgrims were bad@sses. :lol: On the 1st Thanksgiving the Indians came over with gifts of maize, turkeys and fruit. Of course they were all shot before John Alden and the gang figured that out.:lol:

finsrclowns
03-01-2007, 04:50 PM
Thats what some thought about Feeley.

Another 2nd rounder wasted.:lol:

finsrclowns
03-01-2007, 05:14 PM

Hey lay off poor Dick (I know that's asking a lot:lol: ) That unfortunate incident was a simple case of miscommunication. Someone said "another Wild Turkey Dick?" And Dick fired.:lol: It could've happened to anyone.:lol:

Enforcerfin33
03-01-2007, 05:17 PM
Hey lay off poor Dick (I know that's asking a lot:lol: ) That unfortunate incident was a simple case of miscommunication. Someone said "another Wild Turkey Dick?" And Dick fired.:lol: It could've happened to anyone.:lol:
Hey now, dont be trying to spread your oral Dick Cheney fetish on me buddy, whats considered foreplay in Buffalo is illegal in most states!

Mike13
03-02-2007, 12:38 AM
Hey it's not my fault the pilgrims were bad@sses. :lol: On the 1st Thanksgiving the Indians came over with gifts of maize, turkeys and fruit. Of course they were all shot before John Alden and the gang figured that out.:lol:

Ahh the Puritans, a group of people so anal the British kicked them out.

Enforcerfin33
03-02-2007, 09:16 AM
Yeh and they all ended up in Buffalo...and careful with that "A" word.......wouldn't want B-lo to think you were speakin his language....:D

finsrclowns
03-02-2007, 10:43 AM

The Puritans may have been whacked but at least:
a) they knew how to ****ing speak English:lol:
b) they were big fans of the Buffalo and they hated the Redskins:lol:
c) their decendants opened convenience stores not robbed them:lol:

finsrclowns
03-02-2007, 10:45 AM
Hey now, dont be trying to spread your oral Dick Cheney fetish on me buddy, whats considered foreplay in Buffalo is illegal in most states!

'tard to English translation please?:lol:

Kinzua
03-02-2007, 10:59 AM

Rather than wasting money on guards, it's time to give up on the quotas and other sh!t that make honest, hardworking people who want to be here "illegal". If these people could go through legal channels, they'd do it because 99% are honest but desperate.

The only viable solution to illegal immigration is to open the US to unlimited immigration from the Western Hemisphere the way it was in the 1960s and 1970s. You show up at a US continental land or bridge crossing (only points of entry for this), have x amount of money per person, and everybody has passports (or birth certificate/baptismal certificate for children under a certain age), and you get temporary work permits for everybody over 16. In a year, you come back with proof that you've been working for year, you get a permanent work permit and are on the road to citizenship.

Illegals work hard, whether they're paid the same as Americans or much less, and they do a lot of jobs that Americans, no matter how poor, won't do. Many of those who have left their families in Mexico or Central America send much of the money they earn here out of the country. If they and their families could get legal status on entry, they would bring their families with them, and they would establish households in this country.

retired opfinistic
03-02-2007, 11:25 AM
Rather than wasting money on guards, it's time to give up on the quotas and other sh!t that make honest, hardworking people who want to be here "illegal". If these people could go through legal channels, they'd do it because 99% are honest but desperate.

The only viable solution to illegal immigration is to open the US to unlimited immigration from the Western Hemisphere the way it was in the 1960s and 1970s. You show up at a US continental land or bridge crossing (only points of entry for this), have x amount of money per person, and everybody has passports (or birth certificate/baptismal certificate for children under a certain age), and you get temporary work permits for everybody over 16. In a year, you come back with proof that you've been working for year, you get a permanent work permit and are on the road to citizenship.

Illegals work hard, whether they're paid the same as Americans or much less, and they do a lot of jobs that Americans, no matter how poor, won't do. Many of those who have left their families in Mexico or Central America send much of the money they earn here out of the country. If they and their families could get legal status on entry, they would bring their families with them, and they would establish households in this country.

Well put. I would rather be on a job site with one of my Mexican warehouse guys than three of my Americans. More things get done quicker with less b*tching. I know this from experience.

DolfanTom
03-02-2007, 11:26 AM
Hey, let's talk about the '08 election!! :rolleyes2

Obama or Hillary?

Romney, McCain or Giuliani?

Where do you all stand????? Pros, Cons of each? C'mon, let's get this going ....

J/K. Enough of the politics - there are plenty of other places to discuss that elsewhere. Let's just agree that it's very likely all of us are not on the same page politically here (some of us would likely scare some of us w/ the views we have) - so let's leave it out!!

DolfanTom
03-02-2007, 11:35 AM

Illegals work hard, whether they're paid the same as Americans or much less, and they do a lot of jobs that Americans, no matter how poor, won't do. Many of those who have left their families in Mexico or Central America send much of the money they earn here out of the country. If they and their families could get legal status on entry, they would bring their families with them, and they would establish households in this country.I know I'm going against my own request that we kill this politico stuff, but I have to agree for the most part. I just wish there was an easier way for people to come here legally, and for us to be able to track the few that come here w/ ill intentions - terrorism or otherwise.

If anyone has a an easy way to do this - please let the government know.

finsrclowns
03-02-2007, 02:13 PM
I know I'm going against my own request that we kill this politico stuff, but I have to agree for the most part. I just wish there was an easier way for people to come here legally, and for us to be able to track the few that come here w/ ill intentions - terrorism or otherwise.

If anyone has a an easy way to do this - please let the government know.

We live in an advanced society so a scarlet I on the forehead is out.:lol: Personally I'd go with either ankle braclets or, for the fashion conscious, an imbedded computer chip at the base of the head.:lol:

finsrclowns
03-02-2007, 02:18 PM

Interesting thoughts. Let me think about that for a moment.....

NO.

like2god
03-02-2007, 02:30 PM

That's all well and good for the people that are honest and hard working, but how many other people are going to show up with their passports and birth certificates and will never be seen again? There are alot of people that come here to better themselves and their families, no doubt about it. And if they can, I wish them all the best. But IMO opening the borders to an unlimited amount of people is a recipe for disaster.

Besides, what would finsrclowns do if some "illegal" took his janitorial job at the bus station? Think about the 'clowns. :lol:

Enforcerfin33
03-02-2007, 02:41 PM
'tard to English translation please?:lol:
I'm sorry I forgot that you didnt speak "proper" english, let me help you out there........sticky cocky ina youza mouthy cuz youza a faggy.......better?:lol:

DolfanTom
03-02-2007, 02:43 PM
Besides, what would finsrclowns do if some "illegal" took his janitorial job at the bus station? Think about the 'clowns. :lol:

He'd have to start whoring himself out to gay men again!!

From what I understand, 'clowns made at least $10/hour playing the part of "gimp" out in L.A!

:cp:

like2god
03-02-2007, 03:07 PM
He'd have to start whoring himself out to gay men again!!

From what I understand, 'clowns made at least $10/hour playing the part of "gimp" out in L.A!

:cp:
lol

I think I remember hearing that he used to walk the streets of LA wearing a message board that said "Shine your shoes for a quarter, polish your knob for $1". :lol:

If he was making $10 an hour, which service do you think he sold the most of? :lol:

finsrclowns
03-02-2007, 03:17 PM
I'm sorry I forgot that you didnt speak "proper" english, let me help you out there........sticky cocky ina youza mouthy cuz youza a faggy.......better?:lol:

I'd believe you're 3 before I believed Opie was.:lol:

Enforcerfin33
03-02-2007, 03:23 PM
I'd believe you're 3 before I believed Opie was.:lol:
Well you also believe the dolphins stink, which is far from the truth so that discredits everything you ever have thought in your entire life, because it is apparent that your a dumba$$.:rolleyes:

retired opfinistic
03-02-2007, 03:35 PM
I'd believe you're 3 before I believed Opie was.:lol:eat my diaper!

bigbry
03-02-2007, 05:18 PM

Spoken like someone who works with a bunch of Canadian Bills fans.

Eh?

BB

finsrclowns
03-03-2007, 10:58 AM
Well you also believe the dolphins stink, which is far from the truth so that discredits everything you ever have thought in your entire life, because it is apparent that your a dumba$$.:rolleyes:

My bad....you're right, 6-10 doesn't stink....nor does getting swept by Buffalo....it's good.:sidelol:

finsrclowns
03-03-2007, 11:00 AM
eat my diaper!

Your posts read like a 3 year old's...oh wait..:lol:

retired opfinistic
03-03-2007, 12:46 PM
Your posts read like a 3 year old's...oh wait..:lol:At least you can understand them.

Enforcerfin33
03-03-2007, 09:56 PM
My bad....you're right, 6-10 doesn't stink....nor does getting swept by Buffalo....it's good.:sidelol:
God, you Bills fans are like broken records, ouch, oh stop, it hurts you swept us and then went on to the superb....oh no wait Buffalo didn't do sh#t ethier. :rolleyes:

finsrclowns
03-05-2007, 12:51 PM
At least you can understand them.

Understanding is a plus, even if it's stupid and pointless:lol: - that's why George Bush hated to stop reading "My Pet Goat" on 9/11.:lol:

retired opfinistic
03-05-2007, 01:04 PM
Understanding is a plus, even if it's stupid and pointless:lol: - that's why George Bush hated to stop reading "My Pet Goat" on 9/11.:lol:

I like Bush.....shaved!

Enforcerfin33
03-05-2007, 02:15 PM
I like Bush.....shaved!
thats an oxy moron opie....

retired opfinistic
03-05-2007, 02:38 PM
thats an oxy moron opie....
Oh! I always called it the 'bald eagle'!:wink:

Enforcerfin33
03-05-2007, 03:09 PM
Oh! I always called it the 'bald eagle'!:wink:
:rolleyes2 :lol:

twanderer
03-05-2007, 05:01 PM

LOL, well, I guess they better get used to "si hablo espanol" signs!!

DolfanTom
03-05-2007, 05:10 PM
LOL, well, I guess they better get used to "si hablo espanol" signs!!
I'm sorry, I have to ask this. Who is that girl in your avy? Know her, or find it on the net somewhere.

Christ!!

Mike13
03-05-2007, 05:12 PM

How is 7-9 working out for ya?

DolfanTom
03-05-2007, 05:13 PM
How is 7-9 working out for ya?I think it's good for seven straight years out the playoffs :wink:

Enforcerfin33
03-05-2007, 05:20 PM
I think it's good for seven straight years out the playoffs :wink:
Oh I hear the retort now so I'm gonna say it for the gayfers....uh duh...we swept you...duh!! DUUUUHH we swept you......:rolleyes2