PDA

View Full Version : Funniest thing you've seen Multiplayer/Online?

Fresh
02-28-2007, 04:09 PM
On Resistance: Fall Of Man, you can create clans and whatnot. So, there's a clan name, and a clan tag (three letters/numbers/symbols). There is a clan with the symbol [G@Y] & their name = Guys Are Yummy. They sent me a clan invite, and said that all clan members must use the 'shirtless skin' with their player/soldier. :roflmao:

I'm not with that, but I thought it was funny as hell nonetheless.

mor911
02-28-2007, 05:42 PM
That's funny as crap

Alien
02-28-2007, 11:43 PM
i was in a custom game on halo 2 and a bunch of 7 year old kids were trying to find the super jump, there were like 3 or 4 of them in one spot jumping around trying to find it and i heard what they were doing on my mic, i then stuck one of them on the side of the head with a far away plazma grenade and followed up with a rocket, killed them all... they all were like, HEY so then they threatened me and me and my buddy ended up winning the game by like 30 kills or something.

Dolfan5000
03-01-2007, 10:08 AM
LMAO, take the time to read
won't be dissapointed

CovertNostalgia (7:27:00 PM): lmaoo
CovertNostalgia (7:27:03 PM): omh
CovertNostalgia (7:27:05 PM): omg*
CovertNostalgia (7:27:15 PM): i've never laughed so hard at a game innmy life
CovertNostalgia (7:27:17 PM): ok
CovertNostalgia (7:27:19 PM): so first off
CovertNostalgia (7:27:23 PM): you know
CovertNostalgia (7:27:27 PM): it capture the flag
CovertNostalgia (7:27:31 PM): in*
*** (7:27:58 PM): yeah dawg
CovertNostalgia (7:28:19 PM): you can't score if the other team has your flag
CovertNostalgia (7:28:21 PM): so anyway
CovertNostalgia (7:28:29 PM): i have a bluetooth headset
CovertNostalgia (7:28:35 PM): and brandon was sitting there on it
CovertNostalgia (7:28:44 PM): talking in a SUPER nerdy voice
***(7:28:54 PM): HAHAHAHAH
CovertNostalgia (7:28:54 PM): and talked to one dude like
CovertNostalgia (7:28:56 PM): OMG
*** (7:29:01 PM): dude ****
CovertNostalgia (7:29:01 PM): ARE YOU JAY LENO
CovertNostalgia (7:29:06 PM): He was like
CovertNostalgia (7:29:07 PM): YES!
*** (7:29:11 PM): i want a blue tooth thing so bad
CovertNostalgia (7:29:09 PM): he was like
CovertNostalgia (7:29:18 PM): I THINK ABOUT YOU AND TOUCH MYSELF
CovertNostalgia (7:29:23 PM): and it got REAL QUIET
*** (7:29:28 PM): ohw ord
CovertNostalgia (7:29:27 PM): lol
CovertNostalgia (7:29:28 PM): so
CovertNostalgia (7:29:34 PM): here's the funny part
CovertNostalgia (7:29:39 PM): wekk
CovertNostalgia (7:29:43 PM): well*
CovertNostalgia (7:29:59 PM): there's a glitch that you can go off the map
CovertNostalgia (7:30:02 PM): completley
CovertNostalgia (7:30:10 PM): into the blank parts of it
CovertNostalgia (7:30:12 PM): just like
*** (7:30:18 PM): wat game are we talking about
CovertNostalgia (7:30:16 PM): grassy plain
CovertNostalgia (7:30:19 PM): Resistance
*** (7:30:31 PM): ****kkk
CovertNostalgia (7:30:31 PM): but yeah
*** (7:30:38 PM): is it tight
CovertNostalgia (7:30:38 PM): dude
CovertNostalgia (7:30:40 PM): it's amazing
CovertNostalgia (7:30:46 PM): but anyway
CovertNostalgia (7:30:53 PM): i got the other teams flag
CovertNostalgia (7:31:00 PM): and went back to my base
CovertNostalgia (7:31:06 PM): and just sat there
CovertNostalgia (7:31:10 PM): and dudes were like
CovertNostalgia (7:31:11 PM): WTF
CovertNostalgia (7:31:13 PM): SCORE!!!!!!!
CovertNostalgia (7:31:18 PM): Brandon was like
CovertNostalgia (7:31:19 PM): DUDE
CovertNostalgia (7:31:22 PM): BUT I GOT IT
CovertNostalgia (7:31:27 PM): I DON'T WANT TO LET IT GO
CovertNostalgia (7:31:34 PM): THE OTHER TEAM MIGHT GET IT BACK
CovertNostalgia (7:31:43 PM): and the whole time
CovertNostalgia (7:31:56 PM): members of the other team came into our base and killed me
CovertNostalgia (7:32:01 PM): and they returned their flag
***(7:32:12 PM): hahahahaha
CovertNostalgia (7:32:16 PM): and then everyone talking on my sqaud muted me
CovertNostalgia (7:32:21 PM): so i could just hear them
CovertNostalgia (7:32:25 PM): and they couldn't hear me
CovertNostalgia (7:32:34 PM): but I ran back to the other base
CovertNostalgia (7:32:41 PM): and there was MAYHEM going on
CovertNostalgia (7:32:43 PM): Bullets
CovertNostalgia (7:32:48 PM): explosions
CovertNostalgia (7:32:49 PM): dead bodies
CovertNostalgia (7:32:52 PM): everywhere
CovertNostalgia (7:32:55 PM): and I snuck in
CovertNostalgia (7:33:02 PM): and grabbed the flag again
CovertNostalgia (7:33:07 PM): and my team didn't realize it
CovertNostalgia (7:33:17 PM): because they were trying to kill the dude that had our flag
CovertNostalgia (7:33:25 PM): and that took them like 10 minutes to do
CovertNostalgia (7:33:29 PM): and all the while
CovertNostalgia (7:33:34 PM): I glitched off the map
CovertNostalgia (7:33:36 PM): and hid
CovertNostalgia (7:33:42 PM): and when they finally killed him
CovertNostalgia (7:33:45 PM): they were like
CovertNostalgia (7:33:46 PM): WTF
CovertNostalgia (7:33:50 PM): WHERE'S THE FLAG?!
*** (7:33:54 PM): hahahahah
*** (7:33:56 PM): HAHAHAHAHA
CovertNostalgia (7:34:05 PM): And I stood near a gate that you can see but not shoot through
CovertNostalgia (7:34:09 PM): and like
CovertNostalgia (7:34:19 PM): ALL 10 of them came up to the gate
CovertNostalgia (7:34:20 PM): like
CovertNostalgia (7:34:24 PM): YOU QUEER!!!
CovertNostalgia (7:34:43 PM): (and the reason they didn't just get over and try to kill me is ebcause it takes time to glitch out
CovertNostalgia (7:34:47 PM): and even if they did
CovertNostalgia (7:34:51 PM): friendly fire was off
*** (7:34:58 PM): hah
CovertNostalgia (7:34:56 PM): and then they were like
CovertNostalgia (7:35:00 PM): **** YOU COVERT!!!
CovertNostalgia (7:35:07 PM): and they couldn't quit
CovertNostalgia (7:35:15 PM): because they were playing their friends
*** (7:35:22 PM): hahahahhahahhaa
*** (7:35:26 PM): n00bs
CovertNostalgia (7:35:25 PM): but eventually
CovertNostalgia (7:35:32 PM): i just dropped down and scored
CovertNostalgia (7:35:36 PM): and they were like
CovertNostalgia (7:35:39 PM): OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
CovertNostalgia (7:35:43 PM): THANK GOD
*** (7:35:49 PM): hahahaha
CovertNostalgia (7:35:45 PM): but
CovertNostalgia (7:35:54 PM): I went back to the other base
CovertNostalgia (7:35:58 PM): and GOT IT AGAIN!!!
CovertNostalgia (7:36:10 PM): and when they relized it was me
CovertNostalgia (7:36:14 PM): they were like
CovertNostalgia (7:36:19 PM): OH NO COVERT HAS IT!!!
CovertNostalgia (7:36:26 PM): so i showed mercy and just scored
CovertNostalgia (7:36:28 PM): but omg
CovertNostalgia (7:36:41 PM): i've never laughed so much at a video game
*** (7:37:05 PM): people are idiots
*** (7:37:07 PM): hahahaha

I admit, it was quite *******ly, but it was HILARIOUS!

lol, funniest thing EVER online ^

DrewAlmighty
03-02-2007, 10:49 AM
Well, I was playing Gears last night, and there was someone on the other team whos Gamertag was like, skittles. So I took him out last and I said "Taste my rainbow, *****." I started laughing and so was everyone else. So corny.

Mindwarp
03-02-2007, 11:36 AM
noobs:

this wins all http://www.se7en-x.com/yarhump/

Phin-o-rama
03-02-2007, 11:44 AM
is that you in your avatar mindwarP?

mor911
03-02-2007, 11:46 AM
is that you in your avatar mindwarP?:sidelol: no way. MW is 280lbs and Cuban... looks like Mick Foley.

UltraDol-Fan
03-02-2007, 11:48 AM
well, I picked up Crackdown last night, and with a friend it turns into a big game of jokes. We drove two cars into a building and then took the elevator to the top. I parked my car by a window and then jacked my friends car and ramped out. I landed next to this little fountain in the courtyard of the building. My friend was like, 'how deep is that water' and then jumped from the top of the skyscaper. I watch him hit the water and his body just crumples as he dies, then I tell him the water is about ankle deep. we're both laughing our butts off as I go pick up his body and run around with it

Phin-o-rama
03-02-2007, 11:53 AM
:tongue:
:sidelol: no way. MW is 280lbs and Cuban... looks like Mick Foley.

that is funny tho mindwarp...that link

mor911
03-02-2007, 11:53 AM
/me is waiting for Phin to post the story of him helping the poor alliance character... then killing her.

Phin-o-rama
03-02-2007, 12:25 PM
:ninja:

There I was....lvl 60 hunter extraordinaire....wearing 8/8 of my tier 1 dungeon set from molten core. Totally....bored....off....my.....***.

So, I mount up and take a ride to the Burning Steppes, just south of Blackrock Mountain.....just to see what I see. As I'm riding along I realized I felt a sense of 'ultimate power', as if I was a god amongst orcs....and I attributed this to me just getting my 8th piece of that dungeon set.

Anyways, I am riding along....and I see this lvl 57 human female Mage in distress. Two lvl 60 monsters were pwning her face.....and I sat there on my mount just a few feet away from her watching the pwning...giggling and smiling.

She uttered some alliance gibberish "a;dlkfji" , which i assumed meant ****ING HELP ME !!! So I decided what the hell, and dismount and crush the two mobs (being very careful not to hit her with my multishot as she was very close death at this point), and thus save her.

She sits to eat and drink to regen hp/mp, and i do a /stare at her.....she began to wave and giggle at me, as I'm sure she realized that this powerful orc grunting at her would pwn her in 2 seconds and she better make with the nicey nicey real quick like!

So I acknowledge her with a /bow and she is just giggling up a storm because she feels safe now that I have saved her and am letting her live.......I /flirt about 5 times with her targeted to show my interest, and that me being an orc would date a human female and she /flirts back....but then she waves goodbye and begins to mount up to leave me alone....and I realized, I WAS USED!!!

As she turns her back to me I pull out my Rhok'delar Bow and put into motion an Aimed Shot crit that would devastate her and leave her inches from death....The arrow struck her in the back and crit her for about 2200 dmg, and she stopped, confused about what just took 75% of her life in one hit....before she could turn around to confirm, i let my multishot fly which also crit and hit for 1600....as she lay on the ground in a state of being dead but still able to see things immediately around her (she hadn't released to graveyard yet), her last vision was of me...standing over her face and repeatedly mashing the 'X' button on my keyboard to perform the notorious 'teabagging ritual'.

The end.

mor911
03-02-2007, 12:29 PM
I http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif that story. :lol:

UltraDol-Fan
03-02-2007, 12:29 PM
:lol:

Phin-o-rama
03-02-2007, 12:57 PM
My first guild/character was a shaman and the guild name was Sunflowers of Death.....now, the name is silly but we had played several online games together (like eq2, swg, and some fps's)...all using that guild name...

anyways our goal was pretty simple...we would go out griefing....WoW let us do that pretty easily....griefing is where you just go above and beyond to make people cry..lol...our goal literally was to make kids log off the game out of sheer frustration, and possibly uninstall. (lol)....

all this while we would be on ventrilo (voice chat program) laughing our ***** off....so anyways , here are a couple vids that Siddhartha made (old guild leader/friend) of our adventures....(i played Biddo the tauren shaman you see wielding a 2hander).

Welcome to the Game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGlMYyuTKDU

and my personal favorite

Gilligan's Isle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9SxJ9SvOqs

The story behind the boat one is that it is the boat that runs from the nightelf land to Menethil Harbor and is an alliance only boat....we (being the griefers we were)...would swim around the docks in menethil and get onto the boats and hide below deck

the boat would zone back and forth between two continents and when it was in the NE land we were unable to attack the alliance so we would stand on deck and wave and hug and stuff like that ....and see the glitch is...as the boat takes off and then zones into the menethil harbor side...thats contested territory!!! so we could start killing the noobs ahaha....and **** we had a priest with us before that would just mind control them and make them jump off the side of the boat and they would drown cuz of the deep deep water...

HILARIOUS

and the vids aren't great quality or anything...just fun stuff

TheMageGandalf
03-02-2007, 11:36 PM
the boat would zone back and forth between two continents and when it was in the NE land we were unable to attack the alliance so we would stand on deck and wave and hug and stuff like that ....and see the glitch is...as the boat takes off and then zones into the menethil harbor side...thats contested territory!!! so we could start killing the noobs ahaha....and **** we had a priest with us before that would just mind control them and make them jump off the side of the boat and they would drown cuz of the deep deep water...

HILARIOUS

:sidelol:

Holy crap! :sidelol:

Too bad Im on another server I'd love to hang out with you guys.

Phin-o-rama
03-03-2007, 12:37 AM
hehe, well this was a while ago....3 of us joined a large guild to raid 40 mans....i switched to a hunter....(cuz i hated healing with my shaman)

Majpain
03-03-2007, 03:28 AM
:ninja:

There I was....lvl 60 hunter extraordinaire....wearing 8/8 of my tier 1 dungeon set from molten core. Totally....bored....off....my.....***.

So, I mount up and take a ride to the Burning Steppes, just south of Blackrock Mountain.....just to see what I see. As I'm riding along I realized I felt a sense of 'ultimate power', as if I was a god amongst orcs....and I attributed this to me just getting my 8th piece of that dungeon set.

Anyways, I am riding along....and I see this lvl 57 human female Mage in distress. Two lvl 60 monsters were pwning her face.....and I sat there on my mount just a few feet away from her watching the pwning...giggling and smiling.

She uttered some alliance gibberish "a;dlkfji" , which i assumed meant ****ING HELP ME !!! So I decided what the hell, and dismount and crush the two mobs (being very careful not to hit her with my multishot as she was very close death at this point), and thus save her.

She sits to eat and drink to regen hp/mp, and i do a /stare at her.....she began to wave and giggle at me, as I'm sure she realized that this powerful orc grunting at her would pwn her in 2 seconds and she better make with the nicey nicey real quick like!

So I acknowledge her with a /bow and she is just giggling up a storm because she feels safe now that I have saved her and am letting her live.......I /flirt about 5 times with her targeted to show my interest, and that me being an orc would date a human female and she /flirts back....but then she waves goodbye and begins to mount up to leave me alone....and I realized, I WAS USED!!!

As she turns her back to me I pull out my Rhok'delar Bow and put into motion an Aimed Shot crit that would devastate her and leave her inches from death....The arrow struck her in the back and crit her for about 2200 dmg, and she stopped, confused about what just took 75% of her life in one hit....before she could turn around to confirm, i let my multishot fly which also crit and hit for 1600....as she lay on the ground in a state of being dead but still able to see things immediately around her (she hadn't released to graveyard yet), her last vision was of me...standing over her face and repeatedly mashing the 'X' button on my keyboard to perform the notorious 'teabagging ritual'.

The end.

:sidelol: :sidelol: You ******* :lol: :wink:

Phin-o-rama
03-03-2007, 02:56 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2007/03/horde-1.jpg

FinsNCanes
03-03-2007, 10:32 PM
In Ultima Online there was no lame "global chat" and all text would appear above your head, in other words you couldn't "OMFGTZ PURPLPZ FOR SALEZ!". You had to use ICQ and what not. Anyway..in UO when you died you became a ghost and would have to find a healer to ressurect you. Sometimes when bored I would run around as a ghost (nobody could see you) and pop into peoples houses. I used to catch people cybering.

Boston
03-04-2007, 04:21 AM
LOL, that is gold man. THAT IS GOLD.

Kind of creepy tho, you could die and for days stalk mindless people. ARGH!