PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: Pats sign Adalius Thomas - Phins 07-08 campaign already over!

PatriotDynasty
03-03-2007, 01:04 AM
All Day Thomas is coming to a town near you, 2 times a year, for the next 5-6 years! :D

And we'll be happy to take Sammy Morris from you too! How do you like dem apples, you lousy fish d-bags!

like2god
03-03-2007, 01:15 AM
Did you find anybody to replace Vinatieri yet? If not, don't expect Tommy boy to get you very far in the playoffs. He seems to have trouble getting the ball into the endzone. Or is Thomas a really good kicker and he was just playing out of positions all these years?

Nice try though :lol:

PatriotDynasty
03-03-2007, 01:20 AM
Did you find anybody to replace Vinatieri yet? If not, don't expect Tommy boy to get you very far in the playoffs. He seems to have trouble getting the ball into the endzone. Or is Thomas a really good kicker and he was just playing out of positions all these years?

Nice try though :lol:

Yeah, because Gostkowski had such a bad playoff run, with his zero missed attempts and all :rolleyes2

Whatever it takes for you to feel better, though! :sidelol:

like2god
03-03-2007, 01:34 AM
Yeah, because Gostkowski had such a bad playoff run, with his zero missed attempts and all :rolleyes2

Whatever it takes for you to feel better, though! :sidelol:
Yeah, he had so many chances in clutch situations. You guys should be fine. :rolleyes2

Face it Patsie, the Pats took a wrong turn this year and I'm sure it really stings to see your biggest rival (Manning) win a SB after ripping your heart out in the playoffs. Am I right? :yes:

BB can't control his temper or his wang. How many women are going to be receiving boxes of hush money this offseason? And which Patriot is going to be next to have their health and future ruined by Belichick? Bruschi perhaps? I don't like to wish injury or worse on anybody, but lets be honest.

The Thomas signing does nothing to change the Pats future as long as BB acts like a dick and Brady has to get the ball inside the 20 before your kicker can even sniff the field. Vinatieri he is not.

TotoreMexico
03-03-2007, 02:47 AM
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: @ this patsie fan

retired opfinistic
03-03-2007, 12:32 PM
All Day Thomas is coming to a town near you, 2 times a year, for the next 5-6 years! :D

And we'll be happy to take Sammy Morris from you too! How do you like dem apples, you lousy fish d-bags!
BFD you asshole, Sammy won't see the field with the R&R show back in town. Enjoy those two wearing out what passes for a defense in New England and pray that Thomas survives 5 years under BB's brutal program.

Enforcerfin33
03-03-2007, 10:04 PM
This just in....Thomas gets 8 concussions and thinks hes 80 yrs old.....thanks all to Bill.

buckwilde
03-03-2007, 11:58 PM

We likey 'bout as much as you likey watching the SB at home acewipe!!!!:wink:

nyjunc
03-04-2007, 09:02 AM
Everywhere I go Buf, NYJ and Mi fans are crying and Pats fans are celebrating but I think it should be the other way around. The Pats have a proven model of success and they are breaking away from it by overpaying a GOOD not great player. How many core Championship players have they underpaid or shipped out? How much higher does Samuel's asking price go up?

Adalius Thomas is a GOOD player but he was surrounded by HOFers in baltimore so it made life easy, now he's the #1 guy on the Pats D. i think it was a major mistake by NE and they'll regret it. This reminds me of teams going crazy for Ed Hartwell a few years ago and he was a complete bust outside of baltimore.

As a Yankee fan I have seen this desperation before, NE is desperate to try to get back to the Championship years so now they are overpaying for high priced FAs. That's not how you win and they, more than nayone else, should know this. It's a good day for the rest of the AFC east when NE abandons their formula of success and adopts Daniel Snyder's formula of success.

cnc66
03-04-2007, 09:27 AM
Everywhere I go Buf, NYJ and Mi fans are crying and Pats fans are celebrating but I think it should be the other way around. The Pats have a proven model of success and they are breaking away from it by overpaying a GOOD not great player. How many core Championship players have they underpaid or shipped out? How much higher does Samuel's asking price go up?

Adalius Thomas is a GOOD player but he was surrounded by HOFers in baltimore so it made life easy, now he's the #1 guy on the Pats D. i think it was a major mistake by NE and they'll regret it. This reminds me of teams going crazy for Ed Hartwell a few years ago and he was a complete bust outside of baltimore.

As a Yankee fan I have seen this desperation before, NE is desperate to try to get back to the Championship years so now they are overpaying for high priced FAs. That's not how you win and they, more than nayone else, should know this. It's a good day for the rest of the AFC east when NE abandons their formula of success and adopts Daniel Snyder's formula of success.

interesting line of thought Junky, but man, BB is a slick biitch, somewhere there is an out for NE... consider that Bill has no trouble letting very productive players go before their contract hurts them.

Justasportsfan
03-04-2007, 09:36 AM
Did you find anybody to replace Vinatieri yet?

a finfan laughing at the Pats kicker? Marv Levy is more accurate than MAre these days.

You don't have a qb, no. 1 wr, kicker, OL, Dl.

Bring in the Plantation Highschool football team. They are ready and better prepared than the Dullfins :sidelol:

nyjunc
03-04-2007, 10:02 AM
interesting line of thought Junky, but man, BB is a slick biitch, somewhere there is an out for NE... consider that Bill has no trouble letting very productive players go before their contract hurts them.

The secret about that was not signing players w/ alot of guaranteed money. Now things have changed. Thomas had to get around $20 mil, they won't be able to get rid of him easily and I don't think Thomas is as good as people are saying. Maybe he is and maybe i'm wrong but I like the change in philosophy so far this offseason for the Pats. below is a link to a good article:

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2007/03/04/more_of_the_same/?page=1

Capt. Dick
03-04-2007, 11:06 AM

Easy Pops, the last time you felt froggy, your colostomy bag spilled into your bean soup.:lol:

anditsgood
03-05-2007, 10:07 AM
The secret about that was not signing players w/ alot of guaranteed money. Now things have changed. Thomas had to get around $20 mil, they won't be able to get rid of him easily and I don't think Thomas is as good as people are saying. Maybe he is and maybe i'm wrong but I like the change in philosophy so far this offseason for the Pats. below is a link to a good article:

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2007/03/04/more_of_the_same/?page=1

but i like this one a little more

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17392462/page/2/

no one in New England listens to what borges has to say

lol

B-lo
03-05-2007, 12:02 PM
a finfan laughing at the Pats kicker? Marv Levy is more accurate than MAre these days.

You don't have a qb, no. 1 wr, kicker, OL, Dl.

Bring in the Plantation Highschool football team. They are ready and better prepared than the Dullfins :sidelol:That's MY team, I guarantee we'd be ready and prepared!!!!:lol:

Enforcerfin33
03-05-2007, 12:24 PM
That's MY team, I guarantee we'd be ready and prepared!!!!:lol:
Hope you guys are better now then when I played.....Plantation was a Terrible football program in the 90's. But I'm sure..you made it better right?

B-lo
03-05-2007, 12:39 PM
Hope you guys are better now then when I played.....Plantation was a Terrible football program in the 90's. But I'm sure..you made it better right?No I didn't make them better , the players did, go ahead and check their record from 96-05 duchebag!

:cooldude:

Enforcerfin33
03-05-2007, 12:43 PM
No I didn't make them better , the players did, go ahead and check their record from 96-05 duchebag!

:cooldude:
When I want a good laugh I will make sure to, thanks.

trate121hb
03-05-2007, 12:48 PM
i think thomas is a good signing and morris too.....i hope u get welker from us for a 2nd....i thinks it a good mve for both teams....u guys are there and have 2 1st rounders....why not overpay for wes.....brady needs reliability and he gives you guys that.......im not gonna fight wit a patsies fan bc wuite honestly ur team has been very good if not great for a while now....so if youd like to rip us then go ahead...just remember that ripping us now may backfire later...me ill stay hush hush until the players are on the field good luck this year loser

B-lo
03-05-2007, 12:57 PM
When I want a good laugh I will make sure to, thanks. I said check the record not your family photo album. I'll help you out a little, We were 80-10, and we beat the sorry as# bucks every time we played them! You obviously have no clue about high school football down here or you would know that we were the powerhouse in the state 6a class for many years, but why would I think you would know about highschool when you obviously don't know sh$t about pro either!

:lol:

Enforcerfin33
03-05-2007, 02:13 PM
I said check the record not your family photo album. I'll help you out a little, We were 80-10, and we beat the sorry as# bucks every time we played them! You obviously have no clue about high school football down here or you would know that we were the powerhouse in the state 6a class for many years, but why would I think you would know about highschool when you obviously don't know sh$t about pro either!

For the record I cry when I look at the hilljacks I'm related to, not laugh. And I must say IF that really is your record, it was impressive but even a blind dog finds a bone every once and again...I guess your boys just found more then one. And as for the pro football remark, I wont even bother arguing with a Jills fan over Pro football, I'd get better feed back from my 2 yr old. All this is wa-a-a-y off topic anyways.........Adalius Thomas sux!!

DolfanTom
03-05-2007, 03:12 PM
And that will help Tom Brady run away from JT (and possibly Porter) faster how? :sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

:chase:
Brady, running for his life against the Dolphin defense

Enforcerfin33
03-05-2007, 03:14 PM
And that will help Tom Brady run away from JT (and possibly Porter) faster how? :sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

I hope he doesn't go to Dallas....

DolfanTom
03-05-2007, 03:18 PM
I hope he doesn't go to Dallas....Tell me about it. However, from an UFA's perspective, who has a better chance of winning next season. It's no contest, and it ain't us.

But,we have cash now, so if RandyCam really wants him, I'm sure they can keep up w/ anyone cost wise. I mean, one thing we have going is we already have a quality defense, while the Cowboys faded badly down the stretch.

He's got to know, that w/ JT on the other side, he's going to prosper even more!

Mike13
03-05-2007, 05:20 PM

Not to mention Channing and Maximus.

**** if Porter called KWII gay..then he's gonna have a field day with Tom Brady.

Oh well nothing is set in stone so pardon me for dreaming.

Sammy Morris? Yeah nice job overpaying for his ***. a $7 Million dollar deal for a cheating roider back up RB.
It looks like they'll nab Wes Welker too, thanks for the second Patsies!
and Kyle "Old and slow" Brady? Give me a ****ing break.

AT does not offset your questionable moves so far Pats fans

bigbry
03-06-2007, 01:24 AM
Yeah, he had so many chances in clutch situations. You guys should be fine. :rolleyes2

Face it Patsie, the Pats took a wrong turn this year and I'm sure it really stings to see your biggest rival (Manning) win a SB after ripping your heart out in the playoffs. Am I right? :yes:

BB can't control his temper or his wang. How many women are going to be receiving boxes of hush money this offseason? And which Patriot is going to be next to have their health and future ruined by Belichick? Bruschi perhaps? I don't like to wish injury or worse on anybody, but lets be honest.

The Thomas signing does nothing to change the Pats future as long as BB acts like a dick and Brady has to get the ball inside the 20 before your kicker can even sniff the field. Vinatieri he is not.

BB can't control his temper or his wang."

Fhuckyou!
oh

:foundout:

BB

TotoreMexico
03-06-2007, 11:52 AM

Porter is a Dolphin! Tom Gaydy is about to get the **** knocked out of her:evilmod:

DolfanTom
03-06-2007, 12:04 PM
How do you like dem apples, you lousy fish d-bags!

Oh?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2789401

Phucker!!!!!!! :sidelol:

Again, for your viewing pleasure, Tom Brady running for his Gay life at Dolphin Stadium:

Enforcerfin33
03-06-2007, 03:11 PM
hmm...would I rather have a LB who was a star because everyone around him made him able to be? Or would I rather have a LB who made himself a star and made his teammates better.......FYI A Thomas will win the biggest free agency bust award mark my words.

PatriotDynasty
03-07-2007, 09:06 PM
hmm...would I rather have a LB who was a star because everyone around him made him able to be? Or would I rather have a LB who made himself a star and made his teammates better.......FYI A Thomas will win the biggest free agency bust award mark my words.

Depac, just please stop talking. You have no idea what you're talking about, and you're only making yourself look foolish. If you guys had Adalius, you'd be anointing him as the greatest thing since sliced bread!

Mike13
03-07-2007, 09:09 PM
AT was a good pick up for you guys, overpaid but who isn't nowadays?

Sethdaddy8
03-07-2007, 10:57 PM
Beginning of the end for the Patsies. BB is blowin his wad in a last ditch attempt for one more superbowl run in his last hoorah. Nice pick-up of Adalius Thomas strengthening your D. Maybe we'll only beat you guys 14-0 this year.

Capt. Dick
03-07-2007, 11:09 PM
Depac, just please stop talking. You have no idea what you're talking about, and you're only making yourself look foolish. If you guys had Adalius, you'd be anointing him as the greatest thing since sliced bread!

Thomas was a decent pickup, moses, but to beat us you need to score "POINTS"...Remember now?:lol:

TotoreMexico
03-07-2007, 11:37 PM

:rolleyes:

Adalius Thomas, OLB, Baltimore: Despite Thomas' versatility, here's the one thing people need to realize about this seven-year veteran: He didn't make any kind of impact until Ravens defensive coordinator Rex Ryan started using him as a jack-of-all-trades player over the last two seasons. If that doesn't say "system" player, I don't know what does. In fact, the odds of Thomas finding another coordinator who will be as creative in utilizing him as Ryan was are slim. What is guaranteed is that he won't find another defense that surrounds him with Pro Bowlers like Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Chris McAlister and Terrell Suggs. So while Thomas may find a big payday, his next employer probably won't find the same player he was in Baltimore.

like2god
03-08-2007, 11:22 AM
BB can't control his temper or his wang."

Fhuckyou!
oh

:foundout:

BB

bigbry
03-08-2007, 12:26 PM

I was wondering when you would stumble across that.

BB

Mike13
03-08-2007, 01:24 PM
:rolleyes:

Don't confuse the troll with facts.

like2god
03-08-2007, 02:50 PM
I was wondering when you would stumble across that.

BB
After my initial posts, I tried really really hard to avoid this douchebags thread. Glad I wandered back in. :lol: