PDA

View Full Version : Fight Club Quotes

Muck
06-20-2003, 08:24 PM
In the spirit of avatars and great movies, lets get this thing going. I'll start.

"Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Raymond K. Hessel's life. His breakfast will taste better than any meal you or I have ever tasted" .

:cool:

baccarat
06-20-2003, 09:25 PM
"Some men see things as they are, and say 'Why?' I dream of things that never were and say, 'Why not?'"
Robert Francis Kennedy

Muck
06-20-2003, 09:57 PM
Uh, they didn't say that in Fight Club. Did they??

Ultfight
06-20-2003, 11:15 PM
"And then... something happened. I let go.
Lost in oblivion -- dark and silent
and complete. I found freedom. Losing
all hope was freedom."

Hey Muck are you a member of a fight club?

Muck
06-21-2003, 01:29 AM
I'm not supposed to talk about it.

GetReal
06-21-2003, 09:49 PM
I've watched that movie a bunch. But I cant remember anything.

Muck
06-22-2003, 03:09 AM
"I am Jack's smirking revenge".

I am Jack's colon. I get cancer....I kill Jack."

echo_bravo
06-22-2003, 02:23 PM
Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy **** we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.
-Tyler Derden

echo_bravo
06-22-2003, 02:24 PM
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your ****ing khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world!
-Tyler Derden

echo_bravo
06-22-2003, 02:27 PM
Tyler sold his soap to department stores at $20 a bar. Lord knows what they charged. It was beautiful. We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them.
-jack

Muck
06-22-2003, 06:25 PM
"There....pressed against his tits...."