Dolphins host female football camp.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/

Justasportsfan
03-03-2007, 12:52 PM
on the flipside, i would love to hang out in their lockerroom. :up:

retired opfinistic
03-03-2007, 12:56 PM
Dolphins host female football camp.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/:lol:Nice try Justasportsfag we have women in SoFla and they don't look the same as the men, like in Buffalo. If you weren't such a rump wrangler you'd appreciate the difference.

Justasportsfan
03-03-2007, 12:59 PM
these girls are better than anything you've got on your team. They also have more balls than finfans

retired opfinistic
03-03-2007, 01:00 PM
on the flipside, i would love to hang out in their lockerroom. :up:
Why? To get tips on picking up dudes and tightening your thighs?

retired opfinistic
03-03-2007, 01:10 PM
these girls are better than anything you've got on your team. They also have more balls than finfans
Right dude. It's good to see Marv blowing his wad already, overpaying OL castoffs from around the league, desperately trying to win a Bowl before the reaper comes knocking. And as far as Balls you ran off from the Depths a year ago, Suzy, good to see you come back for more punkage!:D

cnc66
03-03-2007, 01:11 PM
lead the kegel exercises

retired opfinistic
03-03-2007, 01:14 PM
lead the kegel exercises
:lol:

like2god
03-03-2007, 01:16 PM
Bills hold public tryouts to help fill roster

The Buffalo Bills made a splash on the opening day of the free agent signing period by signing 3 players. The biggest name was Derrick Dockery, a man that is being payed like a top offensive linemen even though his play didn't warrant it. So after pissing away so much money on Dockery, the Bills are holding tryouts for the general public to come and show off their skills. If you are interested in a tryout, please waddle on down to the Ralph between 12 - 8 pm on Saturday and Sunday. If you don't know where the Ralph is, just follow the heavy stench of urine and beer then hang a left at the dirty needle museum.

File photo: The Bills future looks bright with these two top prospects.
Bills_new_offensive_line (http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com/images/fatball.gif)

Looks like Marv sure knows how to pick em, eh?

retired opfinistic
03-03-2007, 01:19 PM

:lol::lol:Kinzua is twins?

like2god
03-03-2007, 01:25 PM
:lol:Kinzua is twins?
Scary thought. :lol:

I also find it amusing that the Bills were making them practice with a basketball. :lol:

Justasportsfan
03-03-2007, 01:30 PM

he sure does. He did sweep the fins! Why do you think his b1tch, Shula didn't want to be the GM? He's scared of The Marv. :lol:

Seems like no one wants to play for the fins anymore. I don't blame them. Half of So. Fla is full of women who were once a upon a time, boys. The other half are Shula's and Marv's classmates. :lol:

like2god
03-03-2007, 01:37 PM
he sure does. He did sweep the fins! Why do you think his b1tch, Shula didn't want to be the GM? He's scared of The Marv. :lol:

Seems like no one wants to play for the fins anymore. I don't blame them. Half of So. Fla is full of women who were once a upon a time, boys. The other half are Shula's and Marv's classmates. :lol:

I don't see anyone rushing to Buffalo unless they can be ridiculously overpayed. Hell, even the Bills best players want out of Buffalo. Clements couldn't wait to leave the city where everybody has both sets of genitals and they all share a tooth and a brain. McGahee wants out so bad he was publicly campaigning to move the team to Canada, that must make you Bills fans feel all warm and fuzzy inside, doesn't it? :lol:

Justasportsfan
03-03-2007, 01:41 PM
I don't see anyone rushing to Buffalo unless they can be ridiculously overpayed. Hell, even the Bills best players want out of Buffalo. Clements couldn't wait to leave the city where everybody has both sets of genitals and they all share a tooth and a brain. McGahee wants out so bad he was publicly campaigning to move the team to Canada, that must make you Bills fans feel all warm and fuzzy inside, doesn't it? :lol:

Overpaid? Good at least we addresed our OL. Who have the fins signed? :sidelol:

Why do you think your D line didn't want to re-sign. They wanted more $$$ if they were going to face our OL. :lol:

Poor JT. He's already Peters b1tch now he has to face bigger players. Zach already called his insurance company. He'll be needing them this year.

Poor fins, they had to look for players in the womens section. :sidelol:

I don't know about Cameron. Anyone who decides to keep Malarkey at any level has to be an idiot. I guess, LT and co. made Cam look better than he really is.

like2god
03-03-2007, 01:49 PM
Overpaid? Good at least we addresed our OL. Who have the fins signed? :sidelol:

Why do you think your D line didn't want to re-sign. They wanted more $$$ if they were going to face our OL. :lol:

Poor JT. He's already Peters b1tch now he has to face bigger players. Zach already called his insurance company. He'll be needing them this year.

Poor fins, they had to look for players in the womens section. :sidelol:

I don't know about Cameron. Anyone who decides to keep Malarkey at any level has to be an idiot. I guess, LT and co. made Cam look better than he really is.
Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that as Clements, Fletcher, McGahee, Spikes all leave town. :rolleyes2

Hope you have the same sunny disposition when they do the same thing next year (overpaying for mediocre talent and then moving Lee Evans and Schobel.) :lol:

Justasportsfan
03-03-2007, 02:04 PM
Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that as Clements, Fletcher, McGahee, Spikes all leave town. :rolleyes2

Hope you have the same sunny disposition when they do the same thing next year (overpaying for mediocre talent and then moving Lee Evans and Schobel.) :lol:

These mediocre players we signed are upgrades to the Ol we had last year that b1tch slapped your team. I know you're worried. :lol:

Hey, Bennie is still out there. I'm almost sure Mueller is out there trying to find out what Jamie Nails is doing these days. :sidelol:

We're going with youth unlike your overaged D that couldn't stop our Ol from last year :lol:

I still would love to keep spikes but we don't know if he'll ever recover from his injury. Besides, we beat you without him last year. We'll beat you with the same lb'ers we have.

Fletcher was a great leader . Solid but never dominant. Sure tackler after the LOS. Jauron wants a lb'er who can attack and shed off blockers. Not Flecthers strongest point although I will miss his pass coverage ability.

In case you missed it, the D we run does not require a top tier (highest paid D player in the history of the NFL) cb.

See the Colts. Exact same D scheme.

Enough of the bills.

So where's the fins at? Who did they sign? Who's their QB? Do you even have a no. 1 wr? OL? DL? a TEAM??? :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Maybe Miami should just let the Hurricanes represent Miami. They are more competitive than the fins. :sidelol: