PDA

View Full Version : The real reason to this

SR 7
03-03-2007, 02:40 PM
isnt it obvious whats going on? what many of us ppl want when we know we aren't making the playoffs half way through the season, lose and have the worst record to have a good pick.

They know with this old roster, we are goign to be NOTHING but a solid team as far as being in the middle of the pack with wins from 5-8 and not get in the playoffs. So waht do they do? get rid of the old gu ys, get teh young guys in, see what we have in them, etiher way we wont make the playoffs so might as well have a really bad record, get a shot at having the top 5 pick in the draft to get the best player and we will build that way.

Whats the point of having an average record if we can't get far?

its reality we are building and building the right way.

We are trading away to get as many picks as we can, he already got a 6th for wilkinson, who would have ever thought that. Taking away the players taht have losing menatliaties and cost to much.

its evident.

bluehaze
03-03-2007, 02:44 PM
It's called rebuilding bro, they are not intentionally trying to tank next season :lol:

SR 7
03-03-2007, 02:50 PM
It's called rebuilding bro, they are not intentionally trying to tank next season :lol:

Bro tahts not what i said, damn this board gets annoyign and annoying ppl don tlisten or read. I pretty much defined the term in this thread i created.

:::Don't we get draft picks for the guys we release4d that perform well? how does that work and whats the highest pick we can get? 3rd?:::

Geforce
03-03-2007, 02:53 PM
Oh man are you reaching on this.

It was either trade or release Wilkinson, we got lucky someone decided to trade for him instead of waiting for him to hit the open market.

Traylor was a FA last year as well and didn't sign until just before training camp. He could do that again this year.

The other players cut, released, not resigned are either not worth their salaries or are backup who can be replaced.

Besides, the quitter was here last season and now he's gone. If he was trying to tank the season to improve the team's draft position, wouldn't he have stayed? Also, we even try to beat Chicago, KC and NE. We could have lost to them and had a top 5 pick.

SR 7
03-03-2007, 02:57 PM
Oh man are you reaching on this.

It was either trade or release Wilkinson, we got lucky someone decided to trade for him instead of waiting for him to hit the open market.

Traylor was a FA last year as well and didn't sign until just before training camp. He could do that again this year.

The other players cut, released, not resigned are either not worth their salaries or are backup who can be replaced.

Besides, the quitter was here last season and now he's gone. If he was trying to tank the season to improve the team's draft position, wouldn't he have stayed? Also, we even try to beat Chicago, KC and NE. We could have lost to them and had a top 5 pick.

WOWOOWOOWOWO! u just tanked on ur reading! im done talking on this board for a few hours its getting me irritated. ppl aren't reading jack **** and commenting.

DID I SAY WITH SABAN? I MEANT THIS YEAR, RIGHT NOW, 2007, WITH CC AND MUELLER NOT SABAN NOT LAST YEAR NOT THE YEAR WHERE I SAID SABAN HAD OLD PLAYERS TO KEEP HIM AFLOAT WITH 5-8 WINS! READ PLEASE BRO PLEASE READ! bye for a fwe hours,

Geforce
03-03-2007, 03:26 PM
WOWOOWOOWOWO! u just tanked on ur reading! im done talking on this board for a few hours its getting me irritated. ppl aren't reading jack **** and commenting.

DID I SAY WITH SABAN? I MEANT THIS YEAR, RIGHT NOW, 2007, WITH CC AND MUELLER NOT SABAN NOT LAST YEAR NOT THE YEAR WHERE I SAID SABAN HAD OLD PLAYERS TO KEEP HIM AFLOAT WITH 5-8 WINS! READ PLEASE BRO PLEASE READ! bye for a fwe hours,

You're gone for a few hours...good for you. You sound tired anyways.

How can Mueller and Cam be tanking the 2007 season only two days into free agency??? Does that really make sense to you? Anyone else? Excuse me for not getting your intentions but sometimes you are difficult to understand.

Maybe if you start using people names and not they/them/we/us so much, other posters can understand you better. Not once in your opening post did you mention Cam or Mueller. So how is anyone going to know who or what you are talking about or what you mean.

Frayser
03-03-2007, 03:32 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if we are stocking up on draft picks in order to make some trades come draft day. I definitely would not call this a complete rebuild. More like trimming the fat. We have a new coach, and I'm sure he wants as many picks as possible. But like I said, I wouldn't be surprised if there are two or three guys we are targeting in the bottom of Round 1 or Rounds 2 and 3 and are hoping to be able to pull off some moves and get them here.