PDA

View Full Version : Carpheaven is back!!! Yowzah! Yowzah!

Kinzua
03-05-2007, 02:34 PM
Well, I see they resusitated Carpheaven at last!!! :sidelol:

Was it all the angst amongst the faithful for the departure of studs like Jeno James and Wes Welker that sent Carpsville off to cyber oblivion or something more mundane like patching for daylight savings time? :confused:

Maybe the Carppies' tears over the apparent paralysis of the Fins front office as the Bills and the Pats made some FA coups shorted out the server? :boohoo:

Or maybe all the homers had to go back to school today. :sidelol:

DolfanTom
03-05-2007, 02:41 PM

Was it all the angst amongst the faithful for the departure of studs like Jeno James and Wes Welker that sent Carpsville off to cyber oblivion or something more mundane like patching for daylight savings time? :confused:

Maybe the Carppies' tears over the apparent paralysis of the Fins front office as the Bills and the Pats made some FA coups shorted out the server? :boohoo:

Or maybe all the homers had to go back to school today. :sidelol:I remember the Bills ZZZZZZZone being VERY slow much of last year at times.

Hey, it's the Internet. Nothing is perfect!

I did miss my FH, though!

Enforcerfin33
03-05-2007, 03:13 PM
I remember the Bills ZZZZZZZone being VERY slow much of last year at times.

yeh me too...it seems ever since I bacame I VIPer, its been havin issues...hmmm,

retired opfinistic
03-05-2007, 03:28 PM
:tantrum:
yeh me too...it seems ever since I bacame I VIPer, its been havin issues...hmmm,
You went viral?!?!?!:wink:

Mike13
03-05-2007, 04:55 PM
Like people in Billszone don't go ape ****:rolleyes2

Enforcerfin33
03-05-2007, 05:17 PM
Like people in Billszone don't go ape ****:rolleyes2
I'm sure they are going nuts now that Clements is gone. And the possibility of Willis leaving too has to be a nail in the coffin....2 best players on a talentless team..

Capt. Dick
03-05-2007, 06:52 PM

Or maybe all the homers had to go back to school today. :sidelol:It gave you enough time to write Clements a good bye note.:lol:

INPHINITY
03-05-2007, 09:20 PM

I did miss my FH, though! Is Bovine zone so crappy that you could'nt wait to get onto a real football teams site:sidelol: :sidelol: . I know being a Bovine fan is hard but you choose to be a Bovine fan.:lol: And by the way Bovine what a great thread you needed to start,:boohoo:Lord you Bovine's need a life.:sidelol: :rolleyes:

cnc66
03-05-2007, 09:24 PM
It gave you enough time to write Clements a good bye note.:lol:

:sidelol:

bigbry
03-06-2007, 01:01 AM

Except the Perfect season.

:D

BB

muscle979
03-06-2007, 11:06 AM

Or maybe all the homers had to go back to school today. :sidelol:

It seems the Miami front office is about to sign this free agent linebacker you may have heard of. He played for one of your half a dozen bandwagon teams. I know he doesn't compare with Marv's free agent signings but you know it's a start :lol: .