PDA

View Full Version : Muller is a THIEF! hahaa

SR 7
03-05-2007, 02:59 PM
I think miami is RELEASING all these players and NOT signing many ppl in FA so we can use our youngsters with no experience to see waht we have in them and so we can get compenstary (SP lol) picks in return.

what is the most we can get? and says the highest is late 3rd rounder i believe the 31st pick in taht round but who loses a pick? or does it just bump other teams back a spot?

he said he wanted a lot of picks and this is ag reat way to get em.

tastes like chi
03-05-2007, 03:08 PM
I think miami is RELEASING all these players and NOT signing many ppl in FA so we can use our youngsters with no experience to see waht we have in them and so we can get compenstary (SP lol) picks in return.

what is the most we can get? and says the highest is late 3rd rounder i believe the 31st pick in taht round but who loses a pick? or does it just bump other teams back a spot?

They don't give out picks for released/cut players(and it doesn't count against you if you sign a cut player) It is for true FAs who were signed through 2006 and wanted to test the market(or the team did not want to resign them)

Motion
03-05-2007, 03:12 PM
I highly doubt that is Mueller's intentions.

They are reloading the team to fit Cam's plans, not to take a random shot at getting a couple compensatory picks.

SR 7
03-05-2007, 03:27 PM
if miami actually gest a 3rd for McMike, then that says something about Mueller. the man is a good thief. think about it, he got 2 1sts for RW and a 2 or osmething along those lines, I can't rem the major trade he did with seattle where he got 2 1sts taht resulted in Jones which was the pick he got from teh other team to select jones and they had the 3rd overall pick.

He just got a 6th for big daddy taht was going to be cut almost inevitably. so i dono how he pulled that off and many teams are interested in mcmike such as SeA and NO but dont want to offer a 3rd, now that means they see him as a lower talent pick wise but if he pulls it off, man this guy is good at stealing.

all these released players im sure will turn into compesnary picks for next year.

thats 3 extra picks SO far this year if harrington isn't dealt as well, and prob another 2 maybe next year via our FA lost not considering any more trades he does.

SR 7
03-05-2007, 03:32 PM
I highly doubt that is Mueller's intentions.

They are reloading the team to fit Cam's plans, not to take a random shot at getting a couple compensatory picks.

bro did i state thats exactly there intentions? you really post some comments taht were never said and this history of yours tends to be strictly with me so plz stop posting on my threads or comments. its as if you make something out of nothing.

Adam First
03-05-2007, 03:35 PM
He got two first round picks for Ricky Williams because Speilman is an idiot

Hey, the Vikings need a tight end, how about we call him up? ;)

Motion
03-05-2007, 03:37 PM
bro did i state thats exactly there intentions? you really post some comments taht were never said and this history of yours tends to be strictly with me so plz stop posting on my threads or comments. its as if you make something out of nothing.

This thread is making something of nothing. Your suggesting the reason Mueller is releasing players is to hopefully get Compensatory picks, thats ridiculous and not how the system works. Get over it.

CitizenSnips
03-05-2007, 03:37 PM
the 6th for Big Daddy is practically 7th rounder. It would be easier for Denver to just trade for him rather than try to sign him after we released him. It was a smarter move by Denver than it was for Miami. If that picks on the team this season i'll be shocked.

As for the Ricky Williams trade, he was only supposed to get one first rounder, no one int he world expected Ricky to gain 1800 yards that season to qualify N.O. for the other first.

The major trade with Seattle that he did was he traded up. He Drafted both Walter Jones and Shawn Springs in the top ten, which basically gave away the Seahawks 2nd, 3rd, and 1st and 2nd in the draft the following year.

Muellers a smart GM, and i hope he can get a 3rd for McMike, although there doesnt seem to be too many takers right now. However, i think we're just so used to incompetence with our GM that Mueller just seems like a genious to us in comparison.

caneaddict
03-05-2007, 03:39 PM
Does anyone know if Restricted Free Agents count towards compensatory picks?

Since we already get compensation for losing RFA's from the teams that sign them, do we also get compensatory picks?

emocomputerjock
03-05-2007, 03:42 PM
Does anyone know if Restricted Free Agents count towards compensatory picks?

Since we already get compensation for losing RFA's from the teams that sign them, do we also get compensatory picks?

I don't think so - the way I understand it to work is if free agents that are worth compensation get signed by other teams, then you get a pick based on playing time, salary, awards and so on. They have to be UFAs though, and I don't think they can be released.

yankeehillbilly
03-05-2007, 03:44 PM

Nobody loses picks, compensatory picks are just added to the mix.
Earliest possible compensatory is the end of the 3rd round. Unless Im mistaken, the first comp pick comes after the last natural pick in the round, so the earliest possible comp pick would be the 33rd pick in the 3rd round (97th overall)
We wont get comp picks for the FA's we lose this year until the '08 draft.
I believe the most any team can get is four.

SR 7
03-05-2007, 04:02 PM
This thread is making something of nothing. Your suggesting the reason Mueller is releasing players is to hopefully get Compensatory picks, thats ridiculous and not how the system works. Get over it.

see what im talking about? your being hard headed i told you thats not what it says and you continue with it. please stop posting to my posts or i will talk to amoderator about it.

Motion
03-05-2007, 04:06 PM
see what im talking about? your being hard headed i told you thats not what it says and you continue with it. please stop posting to my posts or i will talk to amoderator about it.

Thats exactly what it says! This is a message board you can't choose who repsonds to your posts. It has nothing to do with you personally, get over it.

SR 7
03-05-2007, 04:09 PM
i thought it was when u dont sign as many as u release and they sign to a certain contract with the other team.

SR 7
03-05-2007, 04:10 PM
Thats exactly what it says! This is a message board you can't choose who repsonds to your posts. It has nothing to do with you, get over it.

bro relax, post all you want i dindt know it meant tha tmuch to you. cheesh.

Motion
03-05-2007, 04:13 PM
bro relax, post all you want i dindt know it meant tha tmuch to you. cheesh.

I'm completely relaxed, couldn't care less actually. Don't twist words and its all good.

SR 7
03-05-2007, 04:15 PM
I'm completely relaxed, couldn't care less actually. Don't twist words and its all good.

what? you mean how you have been doing to me the last few weeks? naw, sorry i dont do that. lke i said, my apologies, post all you want to my posts.

Motion
03-05-2007, 04:39 PM
what? you mean how you have been doing to me the last few weeks? naw, sorry i dont do that. lke i said, my apologies, post all you want to my posts.

:lol: I didn't twist anything, don't flatter yourself man. Just drop it.

Mike13
03-05-2007, 04:52 PM
a Vols fan and a Gator fan argung?

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif (http://www.smiliesftw.com/details.php?q=e5cyippee.gif) Run for your ****ing life!