PDA

View Full Version : Bought a 360 yesterday. Now you (and you know who you are)

FinsNCanes
03-05-2007, 07:24 PM
Can't call me a fanoboi of any kind.

The countdown beings till I light all of you up. It'll be a month till I move into the new place ;)

That is just in time for GRAW 2 though.

Dubfire
03-05-2007, 07:35 PM
:welcome:

Now bring it, dont sing it!!:chuckle:

FinsNCanes
03-05-2007, 07:38 PM
:welcome:

Now bring it, dont sing it!!:chuckle:

:cooldude:

What up Dub? Been a while. Guess I'll see ya on the upcoming season :tongue:

rob19
03-05-2007, 07:38 PM
congratz, now get oblivion... i dont care if 'you dont play that type of game', you will after you buy oblivion. you shall not regret it, so got to gamestop, and bu a used one so if you dont like it, you can return it.

Dubfire
03-05-2007, 07:41 PM
:cooldude:

What up Dub? Been a while. Guess I'll see ya on the upcoming season :tongue:

Whats up bro!

Looking forward to the upcoming season. I mostly lurk during the offseason for the sake of my own sanity. Even the VIP Forum becomes a bit too much to handle during this time of year.

I got my 360 for Valentines Day as a surprise from the Mrs. Ever since then, I been coming to this forum a lot.

FinsNCanes
03-05-2007, 07:51 PM
congratz, now get oblivion... i dont care if 'you dont play that type of game', you will after you buy oblivion. you shall not regret it, so got to gamestop, and bu a used one so if you dont like it, you can return it.

I kind of refuse to spend 200+ hours on a game that isn't an MMO or online of any kind. I also don't care for the 3rd person view for an RPG.

You'll see me on GRAW 2 though online alot.

Bruzer
03-05-2007, 07:53 PM
Can't call me a fanoboi of any kind.

The countdown beings till I light all of you up. It'll be a month till I move into the new place ;)

That is just in time for GRAW 2 though.

Cool. I am picking me up a 360 in 2 weeks or so finally got a job thanks to the ice storm we had so I can afford some things. 360 is my number buy for console atm just becuase I want mass effect.

FinSinceBirth
03-05-2007, 08:59 PM
I kind of refuse to spend 200+ hours on a game that isn't an MMO or online of any kind. I also don't care for the 3rd person view for an RPG.

You'll see me on GRAW 2 though online alot.

The game can also be played 1st person. That's what i'm currently doing, much easier to cast spells.

FinsNCanes
03-05-2007, 09:07 PM
The game can also be played 1st person. That's what i'm currently doing, much easier to cast spells.

I actually meant 1st person :lol:

I prefer 3rd. I didn't know you could play it like that. I personally like RPG like Baldurs Gate, Champions of Norrath. I like the overview/top of the character.

mor911
03-05-2007, 10:04 PM
I'm downloading GRAW2 now :wink:

Dolfan984
03-05-2007, 10:05 PM
I actually meant 1st person :lol:

I prefer 3rd. I didn't know you could play it like that. I personally like RPG like Baldurs Gate, Champions of Norrath. I like the overview/top of the character.

You don't have to spend 200+ hours. You can. You don't have to though. I play in 3rd person but I always make a sword shield kinda type.

Majpain
03-05-2007, 11:05 PM
Get Madden and 2K7. Once the upstairs is finished I shall be back on Xbox live.

FinsNCanes
03-06-2007, 12:18 AM
I'm downloading GRAW2 now :wink:

And you're sending it to me when you're done :cooldude:

I'll pay you :D

FinsNCanes
03-06-2007, 12:19 AM
Get Madden and 2K7. Once the upstairs is finished I shall be back on Xbox live.

Bleh. Madden is all the same. I'm just tired of it now. 2k7 looks alright..I might check that out.

UltraDol-Fan
03-06-2007, 10:37 AM
I don't think I'll be getting GRAW 2. I downloaded the multiplayer demo, and not much has changed. I got booted or dropped from the first 5 games I tried to get into and then the 2 I did get to play I was spawn killed for 10 minutes. No thanks....and why do they always take out the cover system in multiplayer!!!

Phinz420
03-06-2007, 11:00 AM
And you're sending it to me when you're done :cooldude:

I'll pay you :D

Pfffft, google Utorrent.

mor911
03-06-2007, 11:09 AM
Pfffft, google Utorrent.:hi5: :sidelol:

FinsNCanes
03-06-2007, 08:06 PM
I don't think I'll be getting GRAW 2. I downloaded the multiplayer demo, and not much has changed. I got booted or dropped from the first 5 games I tried to get into and then the 2 I did get to play I was spawn killed for 10 minutes. No thanks....and why do they always take out the cover system in multiplayer!!!

People will always *****. They ***** about no cover in GRAW, then they turn around and ***** about the cover system in RB. Whatever isn't working for most people at the time they ***** about in all honesty.

I just wanna play with people and have a good laugh for the most part.

VanDolPhan
03-06-2007, 11:59 PM

Problem is you won't realize you've spent that much time. You'll just look one day and crap your pants.