PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for trading Welker

finsrclowns
03-06-2007, 10:53 AM
There was a guy on your team that was completely out of place. He was small but played big and with heart, a playmaker worthy of respect. Personally I think he was your offensive MVP last year and try as I might I had trouble hating him even in a fins uni. Thank God that problem's solved for me.:lol:

retired opfinistic
03-06-2007, 10:59 AM
There was a guy on your team that was completely out of place. He was small but played big and with heart, a playmaker worthy of respect. Personally I think he was your offensive MVP last year and try as I might I had trouble hating him even in a fins uni. Thank God that problem's solved for me.:lol:now you can hate him as a Patsie!

DolfanTom
03-06-2007, 11:19 AM
I think he was your offensive MVP last year That's the point, Welker isn't good enough to be our offensive MVP, and yet he effectively was.

The Pats overpaid, that's that. We'll enjoy the two extra draft picks, who could turn into God knows what. At least a GM w/ a decent draft record will be calling the shots this time!!

In the meantime, you are spending WAAAAY too much on a guard, and you let - perhaps - the best corner in the game go when you had plenty of cap room to sign him!! How "B-lo" of the Bills!!!! :lol:

Mike13
03-06-2007, 01:05 PM
He's had alot of heart and he's an over achiever.
I wish him the best even if he is a Patsie now.

trate121hb
03-06-2007, 01:06 PM
I Wish Nothing But The Best For Him.....and At The End I Think Itll Be A Good Move For Both Teams

INPHINITY
03-06-2007, 01:20 PM
There was a guy on your team that was completely out of place. He was small but played big and with heart, a playmaker worthy of respect. Personally I think he was your offensive MVP last year and try as I might I had trouble hating him even in a fins uni. Thank God that problem's solved for me.:lol:Yeah what ever makes you sleep at nite.:rolleyes:

PatriotReign
03-06-2007, 01:31 PM
There was a guy on your team that was completely out of place. He was small but played big and with heart, a playmaker worthy of respect. Personally I think he was your offensive MVP last year and try as I might I had trouble hating him even in a fins uni. Thank God that problem's solved for me.:lol:

:sidelol: :evil:

Mike13
03-06-2007, 01:33 PM
:sidelol: :evil:

Whats so funny?

DolfanTom
03-06-2007, 01:36 PM
:sidelol: :evil:Oh, so the laughing is us laughing at Tom Brady running away from JP and JT, right!!

The evil laugh is us when Brady is carted off the field at Dolphin Stadium after he is crushed yet again by our defense!!!

Makes perfect sense, glad you are on board!!

PatriotReign
03-06-2007, 01:50 PM
Oh, so the laughing is us laughing at Tom Brady running away from JP and JT, right!!

The evil laugh is us when Brady is carted off the field at Dolphin Stadium after he is crushed yet again by our defense!!!

Makes perfect sense, glad you are on board!!

Wow that sounds like the dopey TV schtick used by one of those WWE wrestling clowns. You'll forgive me if I'm not impressed as I am not 12 years old.

Now if you want to talk football and truly believe that Crap-pepper and/or the Lemon will lead you to a Lombardi well then I won't shatter your delusion-That would be like picking on one of Jerry's kids.

DolfanTom
03-06-2007, 01:53 PM
Wow that sounds like the dopey TV schtick used by one of those WWE wrestling clowns. You'll forgive me if I'm not impressed as I am not 12 years old.

Now if you want to talk football and truly believe that Crap-pepper and/or the Lemon will lead you to a Lombardi well then I won't shatter your delusion-That would be like picking on one of Jerry's kids.You are truly stupid. There is no doubt now. Only question is were your born that way, or have you been working on it your entire life.

If you could read - which I presume you can sort of, but obviously have some trouble because you didn't see what I wrote - you'd know that I said nothing about either of our QBs, nor did I say anything about winning the SB.

All I said is your Gay or Metrosexual QB - who already fears our defense before we added Joey Porter - is going to be running for his fairy life next season against us!! You know this to be true!! JT or JP - pick your poison Marsha!!!

Perfect23
03-06-2007, 02:07 PM
It's all good we can just get another return man Welker never did make it to the pro bowl.

like2god
03-06-2007, 02:28 PM
**** you. :( :lol:

I hated to lose Wes, I agree that he was the offensive MVP and you don't replace his heart or determination.

So to sum up, **** you :lol:

SpurzN703
03-06-2007, 02:32 PM

I hated to lose Wes, I agree that he was the offensive MVP and you don't replace his heart or determination.

:lol:

Enforcerfin33
03-06-2007, 02:38 PM
It's all good we can just get another return man Welker never did make it to the pro bowl.
That doesn't mean he wasn't important.

Perfect23
03-06-2007, 02:46 PM
That doesn't mean he wasn't important.

but that's how the pat fans are acting like he was some real great player or something I never did say he wasn't important.

Enforcerfin33
03-06-2007, 03:08 PM
but that's how the pat fans are acting like he was some real great player or something I never did say he wasn't important.
hey if they want to give us 2 picks for him, by all means...:D

DolfanTom
03-06-2007, 03:39 PM

So to sum up, **** you :lol:L2G, I don't think he understands. Maybe like this:

"Hey 'Clowns, B-lo you!!!" :lol:

DolfanTom
03-06-2007, 03:43 PM
Basically, according to Armando Salguero, here is why we got a steal in getting a 2nd and 7th for Welker:

Next move: Get a second- and seventh-round pick for Wes Welker? Are you kidding me, in a heartbeat! Welker came to Miami as an afterthought three years ago and worked his way into mattering. Last year he led the Dolphins with 67 catches.

But is there anyone out there that thinks Welker is a game-changer? There were only two 2006 games in which opposing teams decided to pay special attention to Welker and that was toward the end of the season against the Jets and Patriots.

In those games, Welker had overages rolled to him and the strategy showed his inability to be get open in those situations. He caught one pass in each of those games.

So he is a good No. 3, a reliable return guy and a tough-as-nails competitor. But he's not going to be a talent that will change the outcome of games. Give me two draft picks for him and I'll take my chances.

So hey 'clowns ... yer welcome!! :lol:

like2god
03-06-2007, 03:55 PM
"Hey 'Clowns, B-lo you!!!" :lol:

He hears something along those lines on a nightly basis, usually from his knees. :lol:

finsrclowns
03-06-2007, 05:01 PM

Sounds like a summary of one of the Nicktator's PC's.:lol:

arsenal
03-07-2007, 09:41 AM
we'll just get another undersized overachieving undrafted FA with equal skills.... thanks for the 2nd and 7th round pick suckers...

finsrclowns
03-07-2007, 02:35 PM
we'll just get another undersized overachieving undrafted FA with equal skills.... thanks for the 2nd and 7th round pick suckers...

:sidelol: Sure you will! You guys are such awesome talent evaluators and guys like Welker are growing on trees.

arsenal
03-07-2007, 02:42 PM
guys like Welker are growing on trees.

basically...

finsrclowns
03-07-2007, 03:08 PM
basically...

If that was even close to being true you wouldn't have such a mediocre offense.:lol:

PatriotReign
03-07-2007, 06:08 PM
:sidelol: Sure you will! You guys are such awesome talent evaluators and guys like Welker are growing on trees.

Whatdya mean- Culpepper wasn't a great signing?:sidelol:

Bottom line is that Welker was one of the few breaths of fresh air in that mountain of dolphin dung. Welker and Saban both jumped in the first available lifeboat off the SS TealHole.

BTW has the media given that dumb @ss WH any advice lately on how to run the team...:sidelol: :evil:

bigbry
03-07-2007, 08:49 PM

Bottom line is that Welker was one of the few breaths of fresh air in that mountain of dolphin dung. Welker and Saban both jumped in the first available lifeboat off the SS TealHole.

BTW has the media given that dumb @ss WH any advice lately on how to run the team...:sidelol: :evil:

The media? Why the media?
Go ahead, tell us here your advice and we'll pass it on to Wayne.
Please someone, stop the "rain"

BB

PatriotReign
03-08-2007, 12:13 AM
The media? Why the media?
Go ahead, tell us here your advice and we'll pass it on to Wayne.
Please someone, stop the "rain"

BB

Why the media you ask? Apparently your memory retention is as low as your IQ. Your clueless owner, shredding what little dignity your organization had left, practically begged the media for advice after Saban escaped the teal quicksand of crapola. :evil:

My advice for WH? Keep on weaving your magic Wayne-the Fins will continue to wallow in the basement for years to come...:sidelol:

Mike13
03-08-2007, 12:34 AM
Why the media you ask? Apparently your memory retention is as low as your IQ. Your clueless owner, shredding what little dignity your organization had left, practically begged the media for advice after Saban escaped the teal quicksand of crapola. :evil:

My advice for WH? Keep on weaving your magic Wayne-the Fins will continue to wallow in the basement for years to come...:sidelol:

Anyone with a brain knew he was joking, oh wait you don't have a:lol:
Tell me why would such a great team such as the Patriots pick up our players?

Capt. Dick
03-08-2007, 12:42 AM

My advice for WH? Keep on weaving your magic Wayne-the Fins will continue to wallow in the basement for years to come[...:sidelol:
If that means kickin` your team`s ass 21-zip, I`ll take it. Bottom line...We`ll wallow while ya`ll swallow. Nothing`s changed.

Enforcerfin33
03-08-2007, 01:05 AM

You really are dumber then a box of rocks...like the Pats wouldn't have signed Pep. If they didn't have Brady and he was availably last yr....dont flatter yourself.

LtDan
03-08-2007, 04:35 AM
Yeah, now he's a Pat....so much better:rolleyes: