PDA

View Full Version : When you first see/meet a girl what do you look at first?

XoPhinsoX
06-22-2003, 09:22 PM
For me it goes - Face, ***, Stomach, Titties, Teeth ;).

Ultfight
06-22-2003, 09:43 PM
Well Im a breast man myself, so that would probably be first, but the face is also important as welll... there was a gal in my physics class, never noticed her until about a month and a half into the semester when she wore this very flattering red tight fitting shirt. I was hooked, we ended up going out that weekend.. The @$$ would be next on the list though..

Miamian
06-22-2003, 10:11 PM
top to bottom.

Prime Time
06-22-2003, 10:12 PM
Face,Boobs,***,Body,Teeth

Muck
06-22-2003, 10:20 PM
Top to bottom. Good once over.

I'm a sucker for beautiful eyes. Girls with really great eyes are so rare. I can count those girls on one hand and remember everything I ever learned about them. A nice smile is also essential.

As far as body.......azz and thighs. :cool:

- good thing this is a predominantly male forum.

iceblizzard69
06-22-2003, 10:44 PM
I check the face out first, then her tits and stomach. If she turns around, I check her *** out as well.

Bobby Humphrey
06-22-2003, 11:26 PM
the first thing i look for is a boyfriend beside her.

Joe Friday
06-23-2003, 05:48 AM
I look first at her inner beauty.

minus
06-24-2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Joe Friday

:huh:

First thing is her eyes and her face.Next thing I check out is her ***.

Muck
06-24-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Joe Friday

There are no women here. You can be yourself.

Peebs
06-24-2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Muck

There are no women here. You can be yourself. :wave: Woman here....

Ok can I answer what's the first thing I look for in a guy?

HEIGHT! Tall guys are such a turn on. (I'm only 5'1")

Then big hands and big feet.....:evil:

XoPhinsoX
06-24-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Peebs
:wave: Woman here....

Proven myth.

Good luck :lol: :D

Scrap
06-24-2003, 09:33 PM
I look at the body as a whole. Either she must be well proportioned, or she's got to be petite. After that I move up to the face.A good set of teeth is important.

Peebs
06-24-2003, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Proven myth.

Spoken by a true guy....:rolleyes:
:tongue:

Truth be told, haven't found a tall big foot/hand guy with a well......
a small "package".....yet. :evil:

They gotta be 6' 2" and up. Plus for some reason REALLY tall guys love short little women.

Muck
06-25-2003, 12:03 AM

Proven myth.

Are you speaking from pesonal experience or what you saw when you weren't supposed to be looking?? :lol:

Muck
06-25-2003, 12:11 AM

They gotta be 6' 2" and up. Plus for some reason REALLY tall guys love short little women.

Why is that?? I mean, my friend is 6'7". And he LOVES short women. Not midgets. But like 5'2" and such. Same with my best bud (6'5"). I guess that together, tall guys/short girls strive to make one average height person. :)

baccarat
06-25-2003, 12:28 AM

Allow me to introduce myself....j/k;)

Dolfan984
06-25-2003, 02:05 AM
Hahaha, I'm 6'4" and my girlfriend is 5'2" :P I guess that would be around 5'9", pretty average height I guess. :P

Muck
06-25-2003, 03:24 AM
See what I'm saying?? :)

Dajesus
06-25-2003, 03:27 AM
That is hard. I look at whatever stands out most about a girl. If she has great eyes then that is the first thing. If she has great boobs then that would be the first thing. Smile, butt, hair and so on. The first negative thing I look at is if she is dressed to trashy or apears to have to flaunt her body to much because that is all she has going for her.

Hellion
06-25-2003, 04:33 AM
I'm 6'2 wife is 5'4 so peebs theory holds true so far.:up:
After thinking about it I'll use how I checked out and met my wife as an example.

I first saw my wife from behind standing talking to friends and my assesment went like this.

A$$- very nice, looked great in the tight black slacks. A+
Hair- Blonde done up real nice, maybe high maintanance girl. B-
heigth- judging about 5'4 ( Iwas right) A
weight- judging about 112 (wrong, 105) A

Hmm petite the way I like em. A+ :up:
MY friend intros us she turns around and BAM!!
all i saw was face
eyes- green gorgeous and bright A+
smile - Very nice, awsome smile , nice teeth A

At this point I didn't want to break the horizon, ("don't look below her smile or i'm dead"(I was thinking)

She looked low on beer so I offer to get her one, she says please, i get the beer and I get a full frontal view, and BAM!!! A+

Breasts- about in the high C's low D's,,, perfect :up:
Legs- looked great. A

After talking to her all night.

personality- Didn't seem to get my humor but laughed anyways. A+
Great laugh A+.
Smart A+
Age- 19 AA++ :up: :evil:

So after thinking about it, (which i never have before) i realize this is my pattern for checking out women now and in the past. So I'd have to say it depends on where the girl is and what direction she is standing/walking that decides what i check out first.

BTW, she's dressed up real nice, and I just finished hunting for the day and looked like a shaggy gotee/scruffy bearded camo wearing ball cap on backwards, smelly redneck.

The reason she liked me was because (her words) I didn't brag about, or tell bullsh^t storys like the other guys were. And I wasn't drunk off my a$$ staring at her chest.

Of course I didn't tell her that I, 1) Missed a four point, 2) The Fins were on a losing streak, 3) The Wings were on a losing streak, 4) I only had 3 or 4 beers right before i met her, and 5) I checked out her rack when she wasn't looking.:evil: There was nothing to brag about.

Little advise to the younger members, never look below the ladies smile,,,,,,unless it's a sunny day and you're wearing shades.:cooldude: :D

Justasportsfan
06-25-2003, 07:38 AM
Nowadays, the first thing I look at first is her credit report.

!PapaCrunk81!
06-25-2003, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by justafan

No doubt. I wish there was a way to get a "mental report" as well, since I seem to attract the crazy girls. Crazy is fun in the beginning, but not when they tell ya they've been placed on sucide watch after you break up w/ them. Also, you have to be a strong individual to be w/ someone that is bi-polar, last girlfriend was, and boy that was a happy experience.:(

Peebs
06-25-2003, 09:00 PM
I dunno why tall guys dig short chicks!
The guy I kinda see, occasionally, sometimes ;) who is 6'2" said he likes that I'm petite because he can pick me up. BUT (no pun intended) he also likes my butt...
So he must be a a$$man.
Can't be a boob man, I don't have much of those. But I do a pretty good illusion to make it look like I have major league yaboo's. :lol: Though he knows the truth.

I just love tall men. For some reason i find height very sexy. (besides the other reasons ;)) Short men do nothing for me.

Little advise to the younger members, never look below the ladies smile,,,,,,unless it's a sunny day and you're wearing shades.
Not entirely true. My friend has "DD" almost "E" (down boys....she got married last year) and she is soooooooo used to men looking at her boobs (for christ sake you can't miss them) it doesn't bother her anymore. ONE TIME we were in this bar and this guy put his Coors light bottle IN her clevage. The mutha f'n bottle FIT in there like a hand in glove. :eek: SO Friday night we were at "happy hour" and I was taking peanuts (in the shell) and pitching them in there (we were SO FREAKING PLASTERED!). I wonder when she got home if her husband wondered where the peanuts came from and how they got there! :lol:

XoPhinsoX
06-25-2003, 11:04 PM

Are you speaking from pesonal experience or what you saw when you weren't supposed to be looking?? :lol:

No, I was flicking through and it was on that Urban Myth **** on MTV :lol: .

I guess they grabbed a bunch of dudes and "tested" it.

Muck
06-25-2003, 11:45 PM
I guess that proves that MTV is ghey. :)

Hellion
06-26-2003, 01:52 AM
I dunno why tall guys dig short chicks!
The guy I kinda see, occasionally, sometimes ;) who is 6'2" said he likes that I'm petite because he can pick me up. BUT (no pun intended) he also likes my butt...
So he must be a a$$man.
Can't be a boob man, I don't have much of those. But I do a pretty good illusion to make it look like I have major league yaboo's. :lol: Though he knows the truth.

I just love tall men. For some reason i find height very sexy. (besides the other reasons ;)) Short men do nothing for me.

Not entirely true. My friend has "DD" almost "E" (down boys....she got married last year) and she is soooooooo used to men looking at her boobs (for christ sake you can't miss them) it doesn't bother her anymore. ONE TIME we were in this bar and this guy put his Coors light bottle IN her clevage. The mutha f'n bottle FIT in there like a hand in glove. :eek: SO Friday night we were at "happy hour" and I was taking peanuts (in the shell) and pitching them in there (we were SO FREAKING PLASTERED!). I wonder when she got home if her husband wondered where the peanuts came from and how they got there! :lol:

Ok in the case of a woman with those kinda guns she may be used to it, but i find alot normal size women are offended by it in the way a person may be offended by a dog humping their leg, but i digress and will not generalize about women.

I was told by a girlfriend (at the time) that one night when i was drunk as hell she introduced me to her sister who has DD's and I couldn't take my eyes off of them,
she asked me "what color are my eyes?" and I responded "how the hell am I supposed to know I was looking at your ti^s!, you been staring at my crotch what color are my eyes?"
she resonded "bloodshot red" and I said "fair enough" knocked our beer bottles together and walked away.
I don't remember it that way but hey that was normal for me back then. Great first impression eh?:goof:

The_Philster
06-26-2003, 08:41 PM
Eyes and smile can really tell you a lot about a person's inner beauty

Originally posted by justafan

:lol:

Peebs
06-26-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Hellion

Ok in the case of a woman with those kinda guns she may be used to it, but i find alot normal size women are offended by it in the way a person may be offended by a dog humping their leg, but i digress and will not generalize about women.

I was told by a girlfriend (at the time) that one night when i was drunk as hell she introduced me to her sister who has DD's and I couldn't take my eyes off of them,
she asked me "what color are my eyes?" and I responded "how the hell am I supposed to know I was looking at your ti^s!, you been staring at my crotch what color are my eyes?"
she resonded "bloodshot red" and I said "fair enough" knocked our beer bottles together and walked away.
I don't remember it that way but hey that was normal for me back then. Great first impression eh?:goof:

I have a guy friend who is in no way a pig (you may not be either but I don't know you :tongue: ) and he said that he just can't help but stare when the jugs are THAT big. He said your eyes are just "drawn to them" like a fly to one of those bug zapping lights....:lol:

baccarat
06-26-2003, 08:52 PM

I have a guy friend who is in no way a pig (you may not be either but I don't know you :tongue: ) and he said that he just can't help but stare when the jugs are THAT big. He said your eyes are just "drawn to them" like a fly to one of those bug zapping lights....:lol:

D-cups are hypnotic. :eek: :tongue:

FinFan72
06-26-2003, 11:55 PM

Thats me i am 6'4 and my girlfriend is 5'4

Muck
06-27-2003, 12:33 AM

It's so weird. I mean, I'm a perfect gentleman. And it sounds easy to resist in theory. But my god, it's like there are magnets attached to your eyes. You just can't help it . You're powerless against it. :)

mf52dolphin
06-27-2003, 08:15 PM
Well for me it depends(then again I am not the best example for looking for female physical pleasures). Ilook at the face concentrating on the eyes and the mouth. The eyes to look for liveliness and the mouth to look for good teeth. If the eyes are dull, then I sense the girl is either boring or not bright, and for the mouth if it is not attractive to me then I get the impression that the girl has problems or is of a class I do not want to be associated with.
The other areas I concentrate are the legs and feet. I definitely am more attracted to the lower extremeties than the torso area.
I do prefer the girl to be healthy looking and somewhat proprtional also.

MissMeth
06-27-2003, 10:46 PM

There are no women here. You can be yourself.

I am a woman!! but he is still talking crap.

When i look at a man its always physical first only because.. .THAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU SEE! AND if you end up with that person you have to be able to look at that for the rest of your life! But they do have to be humorous, understanding and LAID BACK. Anyone that stresses as much as me isnt good. OH and lets not forget they HAVE TO LIKE FOOTBALL! i cant be with NO ONE that doesnt like football!

MissMeth
06-27-2003, 10:54 PM

My friend has "DD" almost "E" (down boys....she got married last year) and she is soooooooo used to men looking at her boobs (for christ sake you can't miss them) it doesn't bother her anymore. ONE TIME we were in this bar and this guy put his Coors light bottle IN her clevage. The mutha f'n bottle FIT in there like a hand in glove. :eek: SO Friday night we were at "happy hour" and I was taking peanuts (in the shell) and pitching them in there (we were SO FREAKING PLASTERED!). I wonder when she got home if her husband wondered where the peanuts came from and how they got there! :lol:

That is so funny... my friends chuck peanuts in my cleavage all the time! and your right about them being hard to miss... i have 38DD and you CANT miss them but your friend is right you get use to people looking at them. It gets annoying sometimes when guys just straight look at the breast and not give a damn about anything else but after 10 years, you get use to it.

Peebs
06-28-2003, 10:08 AM
When she met her boyfriend (now husband) 8 years ago at her brothers little league game, he went back and told his friends "I met this girl..." while holding his hands out in front of his pecks...:lol:
It'll make a funny story for their future kids of what their Daddy noticed about their Mommy first....:lol:

And come to think of it. He's about 6'2" and she's 5'2". There goes that theory again!!!!! :lol:

I wouldn't know about "that" attention. I'm a 32A but have learned the tricks of the trade that actually make them appear BIGGER than they are. Like the mirror on your passenger side (objects are closer than they appear..) I can achieve pretty good cleavage! :D
The only person(s) who know the "truth" are my friends that know I have no boob-atage and my " guy friend with benefits" ;)who I know for YEARS and seen me neeeked.

Muck
06-28-2003, 12:18 PM
Jeez......I girls are retarded. Why don't you shove a roll of socks in there. Works for guys. :lol:

XoPhinsoX
06-28-2003, 05:53 PM
If you trip and fall those rocks are going to own your p33n.

Peebs
06-29-2003, 09:59 AM
Jeez......I girls are retarded. Why don't you shove a roll of socks in there. Works for guys. :lol:

Cause that would be false advertising and I'd rather take what I got and just manipulate it! :D

Clumpy
06-29-2003, 10:20 AM
Size doesn't matter

Peebs
06-29-2003, 09:10 PM
For what? Boobies? Well no one has ever complained to me but I was amazed when I went to a strip club once with this guy. Most of the girls had beautiful breasts BUT there were some that were waaaay smaller than mine :confused: but then again there were also girls of all shapes and sizes....
Different strokes for different folks I guess.

If you mean size doesn't matter on a guy...
That's a lie, it does. :tongue: :evil:

Clumpy
06-29-2003, 11:50 PM
So everything about a man is perfect except he's not the "size" you prefer............do you dump him? If so, that's extremely shallow.

I could care less what breast size a woman has.......it's all genetics. If a woman is so screwed up in the head that she feels she needs implants...........someone else can have the phony she-it!

XoPhinsoX
06-30-2003, 08:06 PM
The vagina is only so deep. .

Gawd damn Peebs ;\

What size are we talking here?

Peebs
06-30-2003, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
So everything about a man is perfect except he's not the "size" you prefer............do you dump him? If so, that's extremely shallow.

I could care less what breast size a woman has.......it's all genetics. If a woman is so screwed up in the head that she feels she needs implants...........someone else can have the phony she-it!

Heeeeeeeellllllllllooooooooooo...
What have I been talking about in this thread???

HEIGHT!!!!!

This is the reason I date guys 6'2" and over....

It's all in proportion!

(I think I struck a nerve with Clump....;))

Muck
06-30-2003, 11:09 PM
So what?? You sayin' a 4"10" man can't get no love??

Peebs
06-30-2003, 11:34 PM
Sure they can.
But not by me! :D

Are you saying Clump is 4' 11"? :eek:

Clumpy
06-30-2003, 11:49 PM
I'm taller ;)

Peebs
07-01-2003, 10:05 PM
An even 5' with lifts? :tongue:

inFINSible
07-02-2003, 07:36 AM
The first thing I look for is weight.....if she's over weight or has a big a$$ or thighs....forget it......period......no exceptions.....other than that I'm pretty flexible, boobs or no boobs, np......pretty or not, np(within reason).....intelligent or not, np.....fat a$$, big problem! Pun intended.

Luckily, I have a girl that I didn't have to compromise for, at all!;)

Justasportsfan
07-02-2003, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by inFINSible

Luckily, I have a girl that I didn't have to compromise for, at all!;)

Wait til' she becomes your wife. They start demanding and we start compromising. :D

I have a question, if size does matter then why are some women doing the nasty with other women? I forgot, some of them shop at "Toys R Us" .....nevermind.

Justasportsfan
07-02-2003, 10:09 AM
BTW, I don't care what size women have as long as they're real.

M-REAL
07-05-2003, 12:11 PM
First, I look at her face, then her legs. If her face is pretty and the legs are nice she is in trouble...

DeDolfan
07-05-2003, 03:38 PM
For me it goes - Face, ***, Stomach, Titties, Teeth ;).

Start at the face, then I drop all the way down to the feet and work up. Gotta have the right face, legs and booty!!

BOO-Yeaaaaah !!!:evil: :evil:

DeDolfan
07-05-2003, 03:41 PM
:wave: Woman here....

Ok can I answer what's the first thing I look for in a guy?

HEIGHT! Tall guys are such a turn on. (I'm only 5'1")

Oooh baby!! i'm 6'4, 260 and prime #1 tight end material !!!
Does that suffice? !!

:evil: :evil: :goof:

Peebs
07-05-2003, 08:20 PM
Nahhh you live in Delaware, though near the good tax free outlets....
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

;)

P4E
07-06-2003, 01:14 AM
6'2 with big gloves and big shoes and not too far off the Jersey turnpike -- if you happen to be driving thru, Peebs. Just catch me on your way South so I can give DEdolfan a hard time about that, okay?

j/k -- catch me on both parts of your journey.:goof:

Peebs
07-06-2003, 08:27 AM
7A? Like near Great Adventure? :eek: I've traveled the Jersey Turnpike so many times I freaking know the exits by heart :tongue: I've been to that part of Delaware because whenever I'm in Wildwood (I LOVE WILDWOOD NJ) I take the Ferry over from Cape May to go outlet shopping! :D
Are you guys coming to the Giants/Phins at the Meadowlands in oct? I'll be there with my girls (unfortunately one is the season ticket holding Giants fan and the other a Raiders fan just coming for the party.)

DeDolfan
07-06-2003, 12:53 PM
Nahhh you live in Delaware, though near the good tax free outlets....
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

;)

I'll take that "Hmmmmmmmmmmmm" as you're still thinking about it !! All is NOT lost !!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! :goof:

Everything in De is "tax-free" !! :D

DeDolfan
07-06-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Phan4Ever
6'2 with big gloves and big shoes and not too far off the Jersey turnpike -- if you happen to be driving thru, Peebs. Just catch me on your way South so I can give DEdolfan a hard time about that, okay?

j/k -- catch me on both parts of your journey.:goof:

Oh behaaaaave !! :lol:

P4E
07-06-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by DeDolfan

Oh behaaaaave !! :lol:

Can't help it...

Peebs brings out all the naughty in me. ;)

P4E
07-06-2003, 04:44 PM
7A? Like near Great Adventure? :eek: I've traveled the Jersey Turnpike so many times I freaking know the exits by heart :tongue: I've been to that part of Delaware because whenever I'm in Wildwood (I LOVE WILDWOOD NJ) I take the Ferry over from Cape May to go outlet shopping! :D
Are you guys coming to the Giants/Phins at the Meadowlands in oct? I'll be there with my girls (unfortunately one is the season ticket holding Giants fan and the other a Raiders fan just coming for the party.)

That's right, -- that's my hood.:)

Probably will be there for the Giants game, and definitely for the Jests. Stay tuned. We mid-Atlantic phin fans gotta stick together.

WharfRat
07-06-2003, 04:58 PM
Wildwood is just down the road from me... I'm a bit south of P4E...
Mays Landing is the largest town near me, about 20 miles offshore from Ocean City. Giants game seems like a go this year for me... Jets tix will be too expensive and hard to find since it's their home opener...

As for the original question... it's not the size of the boobs that matters to me... it's the shape... although I'm a sucka for a nice set of legs, and eyes I could stare into all day.

Peebs
07-06-2003, 08:07 PM
I'm trying to figure out where that is because outside of being in Wildwood (all three areas-Crest, Wildwood by the sea and North Wildwood) and going to Cape May (OH wait I have been to the Cape May County Zoo :D) I don't know the surrounding area all that well.

Wildwood has the three elements you need to survive in life...Skee Ball, Funnel Cakes and the Beach. It doesn't get any better than that! :D :D :D

Please watch the tram car....

WharfRat
07-06-2003, 08:58 PM
Well... if you were to "island hop" north from Wildwood, the next island you'd hit would be Avalon/Stone Harbor, then Sea Isle City, then Ocean City...Mays Landing is about 25-30 miles west of O.C. I'm about a 30-45 minute drive northwest from the Cape May county Zoo....

...and yes...Wildwood has the best boardwalk on the Jersey shore... those Tram cars drive me nuts though :rolleyes:

P4E
07-06-2003, 10:06 PM
Wharf, dude... you gonna let her know the key's under the mat, too?

:)

Peebs
07-07-2003, 12:53 AM
:lol:

WharfRat
07-08-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Phan4Ever
Wharf, dude... you gonna let her know the key's under the mat, too?

:)

No.... why would I tell her that, when it's in the planter with the geraniums....

oops...

:goof:

P4E
07-10-2003, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat

No.... why would I tell her that, when it's in the planter with the geraniums....

oops...

:goof:

Peebs says it's not there, Wharf.

Peebs
07-10-2003, 10:00 PM
:eek: