PDA

View Full Version : Official Mod Appreciation Thread

PatsR
03-06-2007, 05:29 PM
Lets all give a big thank you to our Moderators! Sometimes being a mod can be a thankless job and being a moderator myself, I know they work endlessly to keep our site running smooth.

Thank You Moderators!!!!!

like2god
03-06-2007, 05:46 PM
Lets all give a big thank you to our Moderators! Sometimes being a mod can be a thankless job and being a moderator myself, I know they work endlessly to keep our site running smooth.

You might also want to start an "Official Douchebag Pedophile Appreciation" thread while you're at it.........seeing as how you are patting yourself on the back and all. :rolleyes2

cnc66
03-06-2007, 05:55 PM
pffft nice try...they think you suck too....

Mike13
03-06-2007, 06:41 PM
The Mods here are great.
Yet they have yet to permaban your sorry ***.

Its strange weren't you saying that this site is a big piece of ****?

PatsR
03-06-2007, 06:44 PM
Guys, you can bash me in any other thread, but try and show some respect in this one. This thread is for the mods.

Unless you are not thankful of what they do?

Mike13
03-06-2007, 06:48 PM
We are thankful, But you are a douche.

like2god
03-06-2007, 07:07 PM
Guys, you can bash me in any other thread, but try and show some respect in this one. This thread is for the mods.

You're right, this thread IS about you, the "world famous moderator". :rolleyes2

Enjoy

tfrbsTWv9eU

cnc66
03-06-2007, 07:11 PM

fuuck you dipshiit...this is the depths you crybaby puss... a lil' snitch... what a disgrace....

bigbry
03-06-2007, 07:17 PM

Lets all give thanks to God you're not a FinFan.

BB

TotoreMexico
03-06-2007, 09:10 PM
We are thankful, But you are a douche.

Yes and yes

FinaciousOne
03-07-2007, 12:57 AM

Our Site?????????
Can trolls get Stockholm syndrome?
Have you been owned so much, now you think you belong???

Thank you for your permission.
Bashing a troll does not disrespect the Finheaven Mods down here in the depths. Also you can't hide behind them down here.

Enforcerfin33
03-07-2007, 01:10 AM

Kissing the mods A#%es wont get you anywhere...pathetic.

retired opfinistic
03-07-2007, 09:28 AM

*sskissing pedohomophile!

PatsR
03-08-2007, 05:08 PM
What do you say guys, how about a little love for our Mods!! They work extremely hard for us and dont get enough recognition.

Give it up for our Mods!!!!!!!!:bighug:

bigbry
03-08-2007, 05:23 PM
What do you say guys, how about a little love for our Mods!! They work extremely hard for us and dont get enough recognition.

Okay, okay, donate all but one Phin dollar to me and I will.
The truth.

BB

Enforcerfin33
03-08-2007, 05:26 PM

You want to show love.....become a VIP......if your so dedicated to helping out.

PatsR
03-08-2007, 05:40 PM
You want to show love.....become a VIP......if your so dedicated to helping out.

depac? I dont understand. Dont you appreciate our Mods?:confused:

bigbry
03-08-2007, 05:51 PM
depac? I dont understand. Dont you appreciate our Mods?:confused:

I dont understand Pat, all you had to do was give up your phin dollars. Whats the big deal?

BB