PDA

View Full Version : Joey Porter = Bad move

BuffaloStampede
03-06-2007, 11:27 PM
Nobody else wanted this overrated loudmouth for a reason so he settled for the dolphins.

The rebuilding in south florida continues....:sidelol: :lol:

CitizenSnips
03-06-2007, 11:30 PM
He had 7 suitors. The niners, the bengals, the ravens, the chargers, the dolphins, the patriots, and the browns...

?

Rick 1966
03-06-2007, 11:31 PM
He had 7 suitors. The niners, the bengals, the ravens, the chargers, the dolphins, the patriots, and the browns...

?

Don't confuse the troll with facts.

FINSFAN2781
03-06-2007, 11:31 PM
This was a great signing. There was a reason why teams contacted him immediately after being cut. Now we have Taylor rushing from one side, Porter from the other. The opposition are in some serious trouble. Losman will have to change his pants several times during the game, that is right after Taylor gets right in his face and Porter picks one off and takes it to the house.

Geforce
03-06-2007, 11:32 PM
Nobody else wanted this overrated loudmouth for a reason so he settled for the dolphins.

You just won the worse post of the day award.

phinfanNY08
03-06-2007, 11:32 PM

its ok, typical bills fan jealous. hey how is london fletcher and nate clements doing, your two best defenseman:sidelol:

oh and way to overload on over paid lineman, your team is sure in the right direction :evil:

das8929
03-06-2007, 11:33 PM
Losman will be eating plenty of dirt next season

TotoreMexico
Mods, please remove this crap from the main and send it to the depths:evilmod:

aquaman
hey how did that Spikes signing work out for you? bunch of pro bowls he made there huh? Oh, yeah losing Fletcher doesnt hurt you at all either.. whos your #2 wr ?or Te? Mcmike is out there might wanna pick him up so he can all of sudden be better than Gates. Maybe you can use one of those bearded women from Buffalo to shore up your tackle spots, Im sure they are used to pushing crap around in that great town famous for its chicken wings and sub par IQ's. Get a life,go on your own forum and cry about how your pretty boy qb is gonna got cracked in half by a taylor/porter sandwich.

RoninFin4
03-06-2007, 11:34 PM

How much did you pay Derrick Dockery again?

KippyIA1354
03-06-2007, 11:35 PM
I betcha JP LOSMAN dosn't think it's a bad signing!!!

newlownorder
03-06-2007, 11:35 PM
not sure how that needed a breaking news icon, opinion would have been better. btw....I wonder what JP Losman will be thinking when he sees Thomas, Taylor, Crowder and Porter bearing down on him.

Sean
03-06-2007, 11:36 PM

DONT EVEN RATE THIS THREAD!!!

TexanPhinatic
Go on your own forum and cry about how your pretty boy qb is gonna got cracked in half by a taylor/porter sandwich.

He speaks out because of the fear in his heart. Now if they would just hurry up and trade Willis for a 3rd or something lol :lol:

Silverphin

:sidelol:

Winbaby#23
03-06-2007, 11:37 PM

The rebuilding in south florida continues....:sidelol: :lol:I smell jealousy.. by the way whos your pass rusher?? do you guys even have one??lmaoooooooooooooooo we have 2 of the best.. now sit the CRUCK down..LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PHANTASTIC 13
03-06-2007, 11:37 PM
I would like to see the Dolphins trade Channing Crowder and a future draft pick for Lance Briggs. Could you imagine having Zach Thomas, Joey Porter and Lance Briggs at LB??? Don't forget about Jason Taylor sliding back there as well...YIKES!!! I would pity the opposition if that happened.:D :dolphins:

Zeke0123
03-06-2007, 11:38 PM
hey how did that Spikes signing work out for you? bunch of pro bowls he made there huh? Oh, yeah losing Fletcher doesnt hurt you at all either.. whos your #2 wr ?or Te? Mcmike is out there might wanna pick him up so he can all of sudden be better than Gates. Maybe you can use one of those bearded women from Buffalo to shore up your tackle spots, Im sure they are used to pushing crap around in that great town famous for its chicken wings and sub par IQ's. Get a life,go on your own forum and cry about how your pretty boy qb is gonna got cracked in half by a taylor/porter sandwich.Very nice :D.

MrEncinas
i expect this type of **** from kids but man you 31 years old :confused:

dominizzo
Jillls suck!! jealous!! Their D stinks

TotoreMexico
03-06-2007, 11:39 PM

Who?

dominizzo
03-06-2007, 11:39 PM
Fear The D

TotoreMexico
03-06-2007, 11:40 PM
i expect this type of **** from kids but man you 31 years old

How do we know that he's really 31?

cnc66
03-06-2007, 11:45 PM
Originally Posted by RoninFin4

someone said more than we paid for Porter and Holliday combined... imagine that.

BuffaloStampede
03-06-2007, 11:45 PM
Let's see...

You just cut your best QB (which isn't saying much)

Lost Welker to a division rival

Cut your wife beating TE that had some talent

Ronnie Brown is a bust

Signed a has been LB

Have no semblance of an oline

Have a rookie Head coach

Yep....The Dolphins are contenders all right:lol: :sidelol:

MrEncinas
03-06-2007, 11:48 PM
How do we know that he's really 31?
I just assumed (which may be dumb) that no one would bull**** bout something like that

cnc66
03-06-2007, 11:49 PM
Let's see...

Ronnie Brown is a bust

Signed a has been LB

Have a rookie Head coach

wtf are you talking about... your o-line and qb just got into the maalox tonoght... hahahahaha

TotoreMexico
03-06-2007, 11:49 PM
I just assumed (which may be dumb) that no one would bull**** bout something like that

Dude, it is a jills fan...

'Nuff said

TotoreMexico
03-06-2007, 11:50 PM
someone said more than we paid for Porter and Holliday combined... imagine that.

Hahahahaha stupid jills

MrEncinas
03-06-2007, 11:50 PM
Dude, it is a jills fan...

'Nuff said
hahaha

aquaman
03-06-2007, 11:52 PM
Let's see...

Ronnie Brown is a bust

Signed a has been LB

Have a rookie Head coach

when you get out of mommys basement you can post with the big boys... for now relegate yourself to jacking off to that major dockery"ive never made a probowl" signing and keep thinking that your D wont get ripped to shreds after losing 2 of its major players.. or is that 3.. dont think Spikes is gonna be the same after that achiles injury. Your best RB is out of there,bet he becomes magically better with another team. Truth is with your loses on D you'll have to play come back and we all know that doubling Lee Evans and putting a bit of fear in to JP will kill those hopes. Have fun shoveling snow in the morning, I'll think of you when i put my sunglasses on. Loser.

HybridPHIN 23
03-06-2007, 11:54 PM
Sad and Lame Bills Fan... Sad and Lame.......
dunno how your still allowed to post with that history anyway........ how about some quality input ?? or are you not capable ?

HybridPHIN 23
03-07-2007, 12:00 AM
and didn't the bills lose their two best defenders ?? they really do have very little going for them right now.....

Mike13
03-07-2007, 12:14 AM

7 teams were intrested in him.
The Dolphins gave him an offer he couldn't refuse.
He is one of the best LBs in the league.

Ronnie Brown is a bust

Signed a has been LB

Have a rookie Head coach

Harrington sucks, best QB my ***

Lost? We got him for a second and a seventh and teh Patriots severley overpaid his *** tell me who got the short end of the stick?

I'm torn on the Mcmike move

Who's to say we son't get OL?

Yes we have a rookie HC, so?

Ronnie is the Best back in the AFCE, Maroney is a close second. Willis is going to be traded. And the Jets have Thomas. Sounds like some one is royally ****ed.
(with Dillon out of the picture of course)

The Bills aren't that much better.

Well all you've done is make yourself look lie a ******* who sucks at smack talk.

So do us a favor and don't inbreed like your Mom and Dad(aka Uncle Jimbob and Aunt Mary Lou did)

Oh look the PU$$Y ran away.

Jimi
03-07-2007, 12:25 AM
Let's see...

Ronnie Brown is a bust

Signed a has been LB

Have a rookie Head coach

Lets see...

Harrington is probably our worst QB your an idiot.

We "lost" him for a 2nd and 7th. Thats our undrafted WR who we all love but isnt even close to worth that. Pats got robbed.

Ronnie is a bust...please elaborate

Has been?Please stop with this garbage, hes 29 and is a force. One of the best pass rushing LBs in the leauge.

Our O-Line is young and progressing, if you can name all of our starting linemem ill shut up for good.

Hes a rookie which makes him bad...? Nice logic.

Now lets look at the Bills...

You have an underachieving inconsistent girly *** QB. Your star RB hates the orginazation, you overpaid an insane amount for an average linemen too add to your already below average line, you lost your best 2 players on defence and your Head Coach sucks.

Sure glad im not a Bills fan...:boohoo:

Mr.Majestik
03-07-2007, 12:29 AM
hey how did that Spikes signing work out for you? bunch of pro bowls he made there huh? Oh, yeah losing Fletcher doesnt hurt you at all either.. whos your #2 wr ?or Te? Mcmike is out there might wanna pick him up so he can all of sudden be better than Gates. Maybe you can use one of those bearded women from Buffalo to shore up your tackle spots, Im sure they are used to pushing crap around in that great town famous for its chicken wings and sub par IQ's. Get a life,go on your own forum and cry about how your pretty boy qb is gonna got cracked in half by a taylor/porter sandwich.

Actually, Takeo Spikes went to two Pro Bowls with the Buffalo Bills. He was a dominant player with the Bengals, and a dominant player with the Bills, but he's washed up now. It happens to the best.

FinaciousOne
03-07-2007, 12:42 AM
Mods, please remove this crap from the main and send it to the depths:evilmod:

Where it will be dealt with appropriatly.:lol:

aquaman
03-07-2007, 12:52 AM
Actually, Takeo Spikes went to two Pro Bowls with the Buffalo Bills. He was a dominant player with the Bengals, and a dominant player with the Bills, but he's washed up now. It happens to the best.

yeah but not with them and it proves my point... he gave them a few good years but nothing major. We are looking at about the same from Porter but when they signed tko it was the second coming.

Enforcerfin33
03-07-2007, 01:01 AM
Well...now that this thread is in the depths......whos the stupid focker that started this crap??:lol:

Mr.Majestik
03-07-2007, 01:18 AM
yeah but not with them and it proves my point... he gave them a few good years but nothing major. We are looking at about the same from Porter but when they signed tko it was the second coming.

Takeo Spikes went to the Pro Bowl in 2003 and 2004. He was a member of the Bills at the time! How can you say he didn't do anything major? He's played in Buffalo 4 years, he's been to the Pro Bowl as a Bill twice! If you're going to talk $h!t to these guys, at least know what you're talking about. Takeo Spikes was a lot younger then Joey Porter when he left Cincinnati. He was one of the three best middle linebackers in the game at the time, he was in the Zach Thomas/Ray Lewis neighborhood, and he was just entering his prime. They were justified in celebrating his arrival in Buffalo, he earned his money. Porter is not entering his prime. But that doesn't mean he won't be dominant.

TotoreMexico
03-07-2007, 01:25 AM
Where it will be dealt with appropriatly.:lol:

:yes:

:evil:

TotoreMexico
03-07-2007, 01:28 AM
Well...now that this thread is in the depths......whos the stupid focker that started this crap??:lol:

Let's see, lame and pretty stupid thread...

Hmmmm how do you call them?

Oh yeah, jills fans

-=DolfanDave=-
03-07-2007, 01:34 AM
Lets see...

We "lost" him for a 2nd and 7th. Thats our undrafted WR who we all love but isnt even close to worth that. Pats got robbed.

Has been?Please stop with this garbage, hes 29 and is a force. One of the best pass rushing LBs in the leauge.

Our O-Line is young and progressing, if you can name all of our starting linemem ill shut up for good.

You have an underachieving inconsistent girly *** QB. Your star RB hates the orginazation, you overpaid an insane amount for an average linemen too add to your already below average line, you lost your best 2 players on defence and your Head Coach sucks.

dude, you just ripped 'stampede a new ****... and i bet he liked it :sidelol:

aquaman
03-07-2007, 02:14 AM
Takeo Spikes went to the Pro Bowl in 2003 and 2004. He was a member of the Bills at the time! How can you say he didn't do anything major? He's played in Buffalo 4 years, he's been to the Pro Bowl as a Bill twice! If you're going to talk $h!t to these guys, at least know what you're talking about. Takeo Spikes was a lot younger then Joey Porter when he left Cincinnati. He was one of the three best middle linebackers in the game at the time, he was in the Zach Thomas/Ray Lewis neighborhood, and he was just entering his prime. They were justified in celebrating his arrival in Buffalo, he earned his money. Porter is not entering his prime. But that doesn't mean he won't be dominant.

you ever heard of baiting? jeez, guy just didnt shoot back.. i got espn, i can look sh%t up.. just wanted to have a little fun.. thank s for being the warden. just so you know heres everything on tko, let a guy have fun dad.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takeo_Spikes

BuffaloSoldier2
03-07-2007, 02:45 AM
Lets see...

A few things:

- It wasn't too long ago where people hearing were saying that if the Piano man started the entire season, the Fins would have been playoff contenders. He was your best QB last year for the simple fact he sucked less than the immobile turnover machine. :wink:

- I hate to say it but you guys did rob the Pats. I respected Welker but that is one of the dumbest deals I have ever heard of.

- Saying Brown is a bust is stupid. But he will never be worthy of the #2 overall pick.

- Face it, your line sucks. Please just admit it.

- As for JP, how does a QB who improved his QB rating by over 20 points in his second year as a starter classify as inconsisent? :confused: And thanks again for taking Mularkey. You saved JP's career. :wink:

- As for Willis, he never stated anything about the organization. He said he was bored in Buffalo. I've never liked Willis. The guy is an average rb who thinks he is a lot better than he actually is. For a guy to saying anything negative about a team that took a chance on him after blowing out his knee is classless. Not to mention knocking up 3 chicks in a year (pull out or wear a condom dummy :bighug: ). But then again, that's the type of quality individuals Miami breds. :wink:

- Jason Peters >>> your entire o-line.

- Dick Jauron, NFL coach of the year and 2-0 against your savior St. Nick. Cammie, a horrbile loser college coach. But man did he work miracles with those scrubs LT, Gates, Brees, and Rivers. The guy is obviously a genius. :ninja:

- Look, Porter is a solid player. But he is not the player he once was. His mouth is bigger than his play. He is a glorified pass rusher and not much else. A couple of names for you - Kendell Bell, Jason Gildon, Chad Brown, Greg Lloyd, and Levon Kirkland. How those fellas do after leaving Blitzburgh? :wink:

- Bottomline is defense wasn't your problem. You scored 6 points against the Bills last year. Porter isn't gonna change that. Also, you would think that the last thing one of the oldest team would do is sign a player beginning the downside of their career. So while the Bills signed two linemen who are 26 and 27 entering the prime of the careers to help stablize one of the league's youngest teams, the Fins get older and neglect one of the worst OLs in the league. Brilliant. Here's to hoping you shut of every team next year. :cooldude:

P.S. I seem to remember this place going nuts after Porter got his roll on after the opener. I wonder how C-pep feels???

P.P.S. I'm glad you guys actually did something interesting. I missed you people ha. :bighug:

DolfanTom
03-07-2007, 10:38 AM

The rebuilding in south florida continues....:sidelol: :lol::jimmyjames: :rolleyes2

SpurzN703
03-07-2007, 10:41 AM

You're already wrong so why try and stir the thread into a frenzy? Looking for a thrill? Get offline and go out and do something with your life.

:lol:

trate121hb
03-07-2007, 10:44 AM

i guess the other 6 teams dont count....loser

SpurzN703
03-07-2007, 10:44 AM
Let's see...

Ronnie Brown is a bust

Signed a has been LB

Have a rookie Head coach

Again, a Bills fan who somehow thinks he has the right to talk smack to everybody. Sure you've beaten us in the Reg season but in the longrun you haven't done a damn thing.

All you've done in FA is lost guys and oversigned a few lineman. But hey, your shi* doesn't stink. Not at all

trate121hb
03-07-2007, 10:45 AM
You're already wrong so why try and stir the thread into a frenzy? Looking for a thrill? Get offline and go out and do something with your life.

ppl as ugly as him stay indoors

SpurzN703
03-07-2007, 10:48 AM
A few things:

- It wasn't too long ago where people hearing were saying that if the Piano man started the entire season, the Fins would have been playoff contenders. He was your best QB last year for the simple fact he sucked less than the immobile turnover machine. :wink:

- I hate to say it but you guys did rob the Pats. I respected Welker but that is one of the dumbest deals I have ever heard of.

- Saying Brown is a bust is stupid. But he will never be worthy of the #2 overall pick.

- As for JP, how does a QB who improved his QB rating by over 20 points in his second year as a starter classify as inconsisent? :confused: And thanks again for taking Mularkey. You saved JP's career. :wink:

- As for Willis, he never stated anything about the organization. He said he was bored in Buffalo. I've never liked Willis. The guy is an average rb who thinks he is a lot better than he actually is. For a guy to saying anything negative about a team that took a chance on him after blowing out his knee is classless. Not to mention knocking up 3 chicks in a year (pull out or wear a condom dummy :bighug: ). But then again, that's the type of quality individuals Miami breds. :wink:

- Dick Jauron, NFL coach of the year and 2-0 against your savior St. Nick. Cammie, a horrbile loser college coach. But man did he work miracles with those scrubs LT, Gates, Brees, and Rivers. The guy is obviously a genius. :ninja:

- Look, Porter is a solid player. But he is not the player he once was. His mouth is bigger than his play. He is a glorified pass rusher and not much else. A couple of names for you - Kendell Bell, Jason Gildon, Chad Brown, Greg Lloyd, and Levon Kirkland. How those fellas do after leaving Blitzburgh? :wink:

- Bottomline is defense wasn't your problem. You scored 6 points against the Bills last year. Porter isn't gonna change that. Also, you would think that the last thing one of the oldest team would do is sign a player beginning the downside of their career. So while the Bills signed two linemen who are 26 and 27 entering the prime of the careers to help stablize one of the league's youngest teams, the Fins get older and neglect one of the worst OLs in the league. Brilliant. Here's to hoping you shut of every team next year. :cooldude:

P.S. I seem to remember this place going nuts after Porter got his roll on after the opener. I wonder how C-pep feels???

P.P.S. I'm glad you guys actually did something interesting. I missed you people ha. :bighug:

Did every one of us here say Harrington would've lead us to the playoffs? No. You lump a few people's opinions into one and act like we all feel the same.

And you also act like it's September 1st here. A few days into free agency and you act like we're already done getting players for this team.

Just sod off already. You running your mouth is like listening to a cat hump a utility pole. :Shudder:

trate121hb
03-07-2007, 10:49 AM
A few things:

derrick docekery for 49 mil.....the guy was the 5th best lineman on his team.....i think our teams are actually very close....now losing mcgahee would really hurt you guys.....but our teams essentially are the same at the moment....ur offense is a bit better and our defense is better.....lets wait till the season.....that when the bills fans will get even uglier after the fish roll

Mike13
03-07-2007, 02:55 PM
Saying Brown is a bust is stupid. But he will never be worthy of the #2 overall pick.

Thats just as stupid, never say never.

Jimi
03-08-2007, 12:25 AM
A few things:

- As for JP, how does a QB who improved hcis QB rating by over 20 points in his second year as a starter classify as inconsisent? :confused: And thanks again for taking Mularkey. You saved JP's career. :wink:

I appreciate the intelligent response unlike ur fellow comrad:wink: .

Harrington loooked very solid the first fourth of his career here, so people jumped on him quickly. When you evaluate his entire season with the other QBs he was definatley the worst.

So we agree on Welker.

Possibly, Browns worth is debatable but none the less he was the best pick avaiable for us at the time. It was a weak draft class.

Our Line was average the last half of the season...this years line will feature a minimum of two new starters so its hard to say how well be next year.

JP Losman improved greatly, agreed, but he was still inconcistent. He had major breakdowns in a decent amount of games for you.

So i guess we agree on Willis...but im not a UM fan im a USF guy so it doesnt matter to me haha.

Jaosn Peters is on the same level as Vernon Carey. They are comparable to eachother. We have very similar talent along the line, right now yours is a little better.

Never liked Jauron, he completley ruined that Chicago franchise. With that being said ill wait and see how he does for you. Cam did great with what he had, cant hold it against him he was given talent. Only time will tell.

Porter is still a force. Hes only 29, and still has many great years ahead of him. Ill agree some people here think hes going to be a Shawne Merriman for us, which is untrue, but he will be very very important.

You singed two average linemen to rediculous contracts. You know Dockery cost you more then Porter and Holliday cost us combined? Thats horrible management. Were not getting older, we have 9 draft picks this year, more than we have since ive been a fan pretty much so were on the right track. The Dolphins are always said to have an old team, but the the thing is the old players keep playing great, and for about every old player we have atleast one young guy ready to step in . How are we neglecting the O-Line? We cut two underachievers aleady and kept are 3 respectable starters.

BuffaloSoldier2
03-08-2007, 02:11 AM
I appreciate the intelligent response unlike ur fellow comrad:wink: .

Harrington loooked very solid the first fourth of his career here, so people jumped on him quickly. When you evaluate his entire season with the other QBs he was definatley the worst.

So we agree on Welker.

Possibly, Browns worth is debatable but none the less he was the best pick avaiable for us at the time. It was a weak draft class.

Our Line was average the last half of the season...this years line will feature a minimum of two new starters so its hard to say how well be next year.

JP Losman improved greatly, agreed, but he was still inconcistent. He had major breakdowns in a decent amount of games for you.

So i guess we agree on Willis...but im not a UM fan im a USF guy so it doesnt matter to me haha.

Jaosn Peters is on the same level as Vernon Carey. They are comparable to eachother. We have very similar talent along the line, right now yours is a little better.

Never liked Jauron, he completley ruined that Chicago franchise. With that being said ill wait and see how he does for you. Cam did great with what he had, cant hold it against him he was given talent. Only time will tell.

Porter is still a force. Hes only 29, and still has many great years ahead of him. Ill agree some people here think hes going to be a Shawne Merriman for us, which is untrue, but he will be very very important.

You singed two average linemen to rediculous contracts. You know Dockery cost you more then Porter and Holliday cost us combined? Thats horrible management. Were not getting older, we have 9 draft picks this year, more than we have since ive been a fan pretty much so were on the right track. The Dolphins are always said to have an old team, but the the thing is the old players keep playing great, and for about every old player we have atleast one young guy ready to step in . How are we neglecting the O-Line? We cut two underachievers aleady and kept are 3 respectable starters.

Wow, that was actually a very readable and good post. You must be a Bills fan in disguise right??? :wink:

I can't really agrue with too much there except for a couple of things:

1) Peters is better than Carey. Dude is in his 2nd full year as an OL. He is gonna be an all-pro for many years. Plus, he is locked up for 4 more years. :wink:

2) Maybe the Bills overpaid. But their contracts are backloaded so they may not receive alot of that cash. Plus fact in that our LT (a huge money position) is locked up for $1.5 million and will make $2million at most for the next 3 years. That's an insane bargain.

All I know is the Bills with pickups like Bledsoe, Milloy, Willis have been alot of flash. They finially recognized the problem of the last 10 years and addressed it. i'd rather overpay on a lineman than a skill player. Especially young ones coming off their best seasons.

3) Porter will make an impact without a doubt. But that was never your team's problem. Your offense was and hasn't been really address. And that starts with your line. And don't forget Porter is used to playing on winners and is a vocal guy.

Obviously, we're a long way aways but I love what the Bills are doing. Games are won in the trenches and the Bills address that. The Fins added a LB to an already strong defense. Take it easy. :ninja:

BuffaloSoldier2
03-08-2007, 02:14 AM
Thats just as stupid, never say never.

Never.

And it's not his fault because your organization keeps spending money on it's defense instead of a decent OL.

Enforcerfin33
03-08-2007, 09:20 AM
Never.

And it's not his fault because your organization keeps spending money on it's defense instead of a decent OL.
Just like its not Buffalo's fault that they WONT spend money on good players, they'd rather just stay mediocre, example..Clements...

Kinzua
03-08-2007, 10:03 AM
Losman will be eating plenty of dirt next season

Not likely since the Bills have upgraded their OL more than the Carp have upgraded their LBs. :evil:

Kinzua
03-08-2007, 10:06 AM

The rebuilding in South Florida is NOT continuing??? :confused:

Is the Carp defense going to play both sides of the ball now? In that case, maybe the Carp ought to just rid of the rest of their offensive players! :sidelol:

Enforcerfin33
03-08-2007, 10:08 AM
Not likely since the Bills have upgraded their OL more than the Carp have upgraded their LBs. :evil:
Come on..even you cant be that niave......no line in the league is going to be able to contain Jason, Porter, Thomas, and Crowder.

Kinzua
03-08-2007, 10:28 AM
Come on..even you cant be that niave......no line in the league is going to be able to contain Jason, Porter, Thomas, and Crowder.

With a crappy OL last season, the Bills successfully made your LBs disappear in both games. So, what is your D going to do this coming year now that it has Joey Porter? Blitz every down? Please do. JP will pad his stats with more TDs to Lee Evans and Josh Reed -- among others. :D

muscle979
03-08-2007, 11:05 AM

She can and is. She rarely has any idea what she's talking about. Last season when Porter was playing for one of her bandwagon teams she would have told you he's one of the best in the league.

BuffaloSoldier2
03-08-2007, 11:20 AM
Just like its not Buffalo's fault that they WONT spend money on good players, they'd rather just stay mediocre, example..Clements...

Yeah, you're right. Championship teams spend $10 million on corners. Right.

P.S. That Culpepper fellow is gonna put you guys over the top. :wink:

BuffaloSoldier2
03-08-2007, 11:23 AM

Oh no, not Crowder and his 1 career sack. Run JP, here comes Crowder. :sidelol:

Seriously what is the fascination with this guy here? He seems like the definition of an average LB and most people treat him like he's an all pro.

Enforcerfin33
03-08-2007, 12:29 PM
Yeah, you're right. Championship teams spend $10 million on corners. Right.

P.S. That Culpepper fellow is gonna put you guys over the top. :wink:
(sigh)...You Bills fans are something else let me tell ya..you want good players you have to pay for them......and if it so happens that its 10 million..then its better then letting them go, you cant win games if you dont have good players. And I put the Pats fans in there place about the Pep. thing and I see I have to do it to the Bills fans too.....I say again, any team given the opportunity before last year, would have picked up Pep. Including your precious Bills. Its not like we knew he was going to have the worst yr ever, and I dont care what you homers say.......JP is not a good qb....hes decent...but he'll never be a franchise QB.

Enforcerfin33
03-08-2007, 12:31 PM
Oh no, not Crowder and his 1 career sack. Run JP, here comes Crowder. :sidelol:

Seriously what is the fascination with this guy here? He seems like the definition of an average LB and most people treat him like he's an all pro.
Of course you pick him to say something about...the point I was making is you arent going to be able to contain all of them...if your line is gaming for Porter, and Taylor, who do you think that leaves to make plays?? C'mon....you can do it.....think...

Enforcerfin33
03-08-2007, 12:32 PM
With a crappy OL last season, the Bills successfully made your LBs disappear in both games. So, what is your D going to do this coming year now that it has Joey Porter? Blitz every down? Please do. JP will pad his stats with more TDs to Lee Evans and Josh Reed -- among others. :D
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Mike13
03-08-2007, 01:20 PM

My guess is that we will focus on OL in the draft.

JP will pad his stats with more TDs to Lee Evans and Josh Reed -- among others. :D

Not if he's embedded in the ground after every snap.

BuffaloSoldier2
03-09-2007, 01:50 AM
(sigh)...You Bills fans are something else let me tell ya..you want good players you have to pay for them......and if it so happens that its 10 million..then its better then letting them go, you cant win games if you dont have good players. And I put the Pats fans in there place about the Pep. thing and I see I have to do it to the Bills fans too.....I say again, any team given the opportunity before last year, would have picked up Pep. Including your precious Bills. Its not like we knew he was going to have the worst yr ever, and I dont care what you homers say.......JP is not a good qb....hes decent...but he'll never be a franchise QB.

The Vikings kept Brad Johnson instead of Culpepper. You're in denial about the demand for the guy.

And it's always smart to put down a 25 year old QB who improved his rating by 20 points in his first year starting.

But of course you guys are the experts after all the young studs you have started over the years: Ray Lucas, Feidler, Feeley, Griese, Piano, Lemonade, and the fat immobile turnover machine. :wink:

Scout72
03-09-2007, 02:15 AM
I can't wait til JT and JP put Losman in the dirt. The look on you Buffalo fans faces will be priceless!:sidelol:

Brassmonki14120
03-09-2007, 03:11 AM
I can't wait til JT and JP put Losman in the dirt. The look on you Buffalo fans faces will be priceless!:sidelol:

Jason Taylor maybe but Porter's best days are behind him. Teams weren't even double teaming him last year. To be honest I can't really believe the Fins pursued him.

If Miami was really that interested in signing and average Linebacker they could have saved MILLIONS by signing FAs like Chris Draft, Napoleon Harris, Warrick Holdman Tully Banta-Cain, Orlando Huff or Na'il Diggs who all had comparable stats to Porter.

Adalius Thomas (28 more tackles, 4 more sacks and 1 fewer ints than Porter)could have been bought for around $4 more million than Porters $32 Million.

Brassmonki14120
03-10-2007, 04:05 AM
Your silence speaks louder that words.

Enforcerfin33
03-10-2007, 01:18 PM
The Vikings kept Brad Johnson instead of Culpepper. You're in denial about the demand for the guy.

And it's always smart to put down a 25 year old QB who improved his rating by 20 points in his first year starting.

But of course you guys are the experts after all the young studs you have started over the years: Ray Lucas, Feidler, Feeley, Griese, Piano, Lemonade, and the fat immobile turnover machine. :wink:
Get a clue....we all know why Pep. was let go in Minn. it wasnt because he sucked. And if you havent noticed BJ had a stellar yr last yr didnt he?:rolleyes:Thats why he's now a back up in Dallas, while Pep, gets another chance to shut all you loud mouth nay sayers up. And you can deny it all you want, you know its true, if he would have came to Buffalo, you would have been jumpin up and down on your multi colered worn out couch while beating you sister, aka your wife.

Enforcerfin33
03-10-2007, 01:21 PM
Jason Taylor maybe but Porter's best days are behind him. Teams weren't even double teaming him last year. To be honest I can't really believe the Fins pursued him.

If Miami was really that interested in signing and average Linebacker they could have saved MILLIONS by signing FAs like Chris Draft, Napoleon Harris, Warrick Holdman Tully Banta-Cain, Orlando Huff or Na'il Diggs who all had comparable stats to Porter.

Adalius Thomas (28 more tackles, 4 more sacks and 1 fewer ints than Porter)could have been bought for around $4 more million than Porters $32 Million.
you really are a moron arent you? You cant double team a lb in a 3-4, because..duh...theres 3 other linebackers waiting to tear your a#@ up, and just in case you forgot the other LB's in Pitt. were no slouches.

Brassmonki14120
03-10-2007, 03:45 PM
you really are a moron arent you? You cant double team a lb in a 3-4, because..duh...theres 3 other linebackers waiting to tear your a#@ up, and just in case you forgot the other LB's in Pitt. were no slouches.

If only you were Dom Capers. Rushing all three Linemen and all four Linebackers and dropping no-one back into coverage.

I know Mike Mularkey is mentally challenged but I doubt if even he would not realize that you can use a Tight End or a Fullback to pick up a block. What an ignoramous you are.

Pitts other Linebackers no slouches either? They all had better stats than Porter Potty did.

Enforcerfin33
03-10-2007, 07:50 PM
If only you were Dom Capers. Rushing all three Linemen and all four Linebackers and dropping no-one back into coverage.

I know Mike Mularkey is mentally challenged but I doubt if even he would not realize that you can use a Tight End or a Fullback to pick up a block. What an ignoramous you are.

Pitts other Linebackers no slouches either? They all had better stats than Porter Potty did.
You do....really watch football...right...you know they don't kick goals, or shoot free throws right? Just checking because some of your statements are ether obvious or asinine. Of course you don't rush everybody....why would you even make that statement? And the last thing you said was agreeing with me.. but hey keep up the good work buddy!!

Kinzua
03-10-2007, 08:06 PM
She can and is. She rarely has any idea what she's talking about. Last season when Porter was playing for one of her bandwagon teams she would have told you he's one of the best in the league.

Your reading comprehension needs serious work. Where did I knock Joey Porter? I was referring to the statement that the four Miami LBs "couldn't be contained" now that they have Porter.

Well, last year, Miami's LBs weren't particularly successful against the Bills crappy OL, so it's unlikely they're going to be wildly successful against the Bills this year with a much more talented OL protecting JP Losman.

What happens when blitzing LBs don't get to the QB? Six for the offense!

Brassmonki14120
03-10-2007, 08:21 PM
you know they don't kick goals, or shoot free throws right?
Not sure what you're getting at.

Of course you don't rush everybody....why would you even make that statement?
Because you said, "you really are a moron arent you? You cant double team a lb in a 3-4, because..duh...theres 3 other linebackers waiting to tear your a#@ up," So just who is left to drop back into coverage?

some of your statements are ether obvious or asinine
I'm not too sure what you mean by obvious but thank you for using your last post as an example of an assinine post.

Mike13
03-10-2007, 08:31 PM
Hmm whats his face isn't back yet to back up his own line of bull ****, what a surprise.

Brassmonki14120
03-10-2007, 08:32 PM
And the last thing you said was agreeing with me..

I was trying to point out that the other Pitt LBers from last year were just as good if not better than Porter. Check out the stats, Joey was not a standout LB in Pitt last year.

MassFinFan06
03-10-2007, 08:34 PM
Fantastic signing....your on drugd if you do not like it....Cam is cranking it up!:lifter: :evil:

Brassmonki14120
03-10-2007, 08:35 PM
Hmm whats his face isn't back yet to back up his own line of bull ****, what a surprise.

His name is depac33.I don't think he's BSing. I think he actually believes the crap he's slinging.

PatriotDynasty
03-11-2007, 02:24 AM
Joey Porter is one of the most overrated LBs in the league. What did he do last season? Nothing! Teamed up with Taylor he may do a little damage, but nothing to justify the bloated contract he received.

First bonehead offseason move? Check.

Enforcerfin33
03-11-2007, 09:59 PM
His name is depac33.I don't think he's BSing. I think he actually believes the crap he's slinging.
He wasn't talking about me monker ballz, and sorry if I have a life.....

Enforcerfin33
03-11-2007, 10:04 PM
Joey Porter is one of the most overrated LBs in the league. What did he do last season? Nothing! Teamed up with Taylor he may do a little damage, but nothing to justify the bloated contract he received.

First bonehead offseason move? Check.
Bonehead moves?? Taking Welker from us for double what he's worth....signing Morris another beautiful move. And hoping Daunte becomes your #1 wideout....we'll see how that goes for you. Porter was an ADDITION to an already stellar D, not a savior, like your hoping Stallworth becomes.

Brassmonki14120
03-12-2007, 12:17 AM
Bonehead moves?? Taking Welker from us for double what he's worth....signing Morris another beautiful move. And hoping Daunte becomes your #1 wideout....we'll see how that goes for you. Porter was an ADDITION to an already stellar D, not a savior, like your hoping Stallworth becomes.

So Miami's strategy for a winning season starts with cutting some of the better Offensive players on the the team.

Welker, Leading Reciever/#1 Punt Returner/#1 Kick-Off Returner.

McMike, 2nd in Receptions for the Fins.

Harrington, Leading Passer.

McIntosh, Starting Left Tackle.

Jacox, Starting Left Guard is unsigned.

Morris, Depth @ Running back.

Minor, Depth @ Running Back/Kick Returner.

Fonoti, Depth @ Right Guard unsigned.

Then the Miami Brain Trust decides that making an ADDITION to their already stellar Defense and throwing WAY TOO MUCH MONEY at Joey Porter (A guy who was 9th on the Steelers last season in tackles, not even a statistical standout among Steelers Linebackers) is more important than taking that same cash and picking up some quality help for their impotent Offense.

Miami could have taken a quarter of the $32 mil they gave Porter Potty and signed a linebacker with comparable stats to Joey and used the rest to sign quality free agents and draft pick.

Porter Potty doesn't equal a bad move, it equals a moronic one.

Enforcerfin33
03-12-2007, 08:41 AM
They threw that much money at him because they wanted to seal the deal quickly, I dont agree with it, but I see why they did. And the list of O players you listed.......3 out of the list had value, thats it. D-Mac had potential, Welker will never be more then what he is, which yes he is a jack of all trades, but getting 2 picks for him, you cant pass that up. Randy..hey he had a bad yr, I was hoping they would hold on to him..they didn't, move on. Other then that, I'm not going to cry over Joey leaving!Or Morris, or Minor....

Brassmonki14120
03-12-2007, 11:28 AM
You're probably one of a handful of peaple that can "see why they did it".

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

Frankly, we doubt that anyone else was ready to give Porter anything close to $20 million.

This isn't a knock on Porter. He should be thrilled with the deal that he got. If, as multiple teams believe, he is finished, he'll exit the game with one helluva retirement package.

As to the Dolphins and any other team that was bidding only against itself, it might be time to go to a seminar or something on how to best spend your owners' money.

As for the Pats trading for Welker, I imagine that giving up 2 picks for a divion rival's Leading Reciver is worth setting themselves up for 2 divisional wins this year.

cnc66
03-12-2007, 11:35 AM
You're probably one of a handful of peaple that can "see why they did it".

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

As for the Pats trading for Welker, I imagine that giving up 2 picks for a divion rival's Leading Reciver is worth setting themselves up for 2 divisional wins this year.

pffft you quote those PFT ********s and expect us to be concerned... "I" sense your fear... JT on one side, JPeezy on the other...your phag qb will be having "stereo" nightmares now....

on Wes...you did good, and "I" think time will show you didn't overpay.

Brassmonki14120
03-12-2007, 11:56 AM
pffft you quote those PFT ********s and expect us to be concerned... "I" sense your fear... JT on one side, JPeezy on the other...your phag qb will be having "stereo" nightmares now....

on Wes...you did good, and "I" think time will show you didn't overpay.

I'm not a pats fan.

I'm not concerned about Porter Potty and last year no-one beside Culpepper seemed to be either. No-one threw double teams at Joey last year and most of the yards gained in games went to his side of the field. Take a minute to look it up at NFL.com.

I hope you like hype over results because that's all Porter Potty will be bringing to the Fins.

cnc66
03-12-2007, 11:59 AM
I'm not a pats fan.

I'm not concerned about Porter Potty and last year no-one beside Culpepper seemed to be either. No-one threw double teams at Joey last year and most of the yards gained in games went to his side of the field. Take a minute to look it up at NFL.com.

I hope you like hype over results because that's all Porter Potty will be bringing to the Fins.

eh...we shall see ....so what team DO you root for Sassymonki

Brassmonki14120
03-12-2007, 12:23 PM

The sweepers of the fish, The Mighty Buffalo Bills!

retired opfinistic
03-12-2007, 12:38 PM
the home team.

cnc66
03-12-2007, 12:44 PM
The sweepers of the fish, The Mighty Buffalo Bills!

ahhh yesssss, our masters... eh, enjoy it while you can, some friggen day we will beat you again....

Brassmonki14120
03-12-2007, 01:07 PM
ahhh yesssss, our masters... eh, enjoy it while you can, some friggen day we will beat you again....

Someday.

Enforcerfin33
03-13-2007, 08:40 AM
Someday.
Might be sooner then later......

dominizzo
03-15-2007, 12:57 AM
I t feeels good to steal money from losers like Bufflao stampede