PDA

View Full Version : Bryan Cox Middle Finger...

Da_Franchise
03-07-2007, 12:08 AM
Does anyone have a high resolution picture of this? Anything will do, but the bigger the better. :D Thanks.

MoneyBrown
03-07-2007, 12:12 AM
Does anyone have a high resolution picture of this? Anything will do, but the bigger the better. :D Thanks.

Dude He was My favorite player When I was in High School, I loved his attitude....Hmmmm Now that I think about it...He kinda reminds me of a new guy on the fins....

Da_Franchise
03-07-2007, 12:13 AM
Dude He was My favorite player When I was in High School, I loved his attitude....Hmmmm Now that I think about it...He kinda reminds me of a new guy on the fins....

Haha, tenacity is a great thing. I loved him. I hope Porter brings the same passion. Football isn't always a classy game like it's made out to be. You have to be ruthless.

finfanatic38
03-07-2007, 12:20 AM
Bryan Cox is what I think of when I think of Miami and Buffalo LOL. If you get that pic send me a pm that would be a good wallpaper

MoneyBrown
03-07-2007, 12:20 AM
Haha, tenacity is a great thing. I loved him. I hope Porter brings the same passion. Football isn't always a classy game like it's made out to be. You have to be ruthless.

250 pound guys in the best shape in the world, smashing head first into each other at full speed...yeah I agree, kinda hard to be classy right there...Ill take passion, Ruthlessness, and Tenacity all day on the field...they can be classy on Mondays....

I actually met Brian Cox a few times, I used to work at Dave & Busters in Providence, and he was on a local radio show after he retired from the pats and he came in all the time...He was always approachable and classy...actually kind of a quiet guy...One of my all time favorites

Da_Franchise
03-07-2007, 12:23 AM
Bryan Cox is what I think of when I think of Miami and Buffalo LOL. If you get that pic send me a pm that would be a good wallpaper

Haha, will do bro. It'd be a gorgeous wallpaper.

250 pound guys in the best shape in the world, smashing head first into each other at full speed...yeah I agree, kinda hard to be classy right there...Ill take passion, Ruthlessness, and Tenacity all day on the field...they can be classy on Mondays....

I actually met Brian Cox a few times, I used to work at Dave & Busters in Providence, and he was on a local radio show after he retired from the pats and he came in all the time...He was always approachable and classy...actually kind of a quiet guy...One of my all time favorites

I'd love to meet the guy. He is a prime example of what a linebacker should be. Big, strong, with a nasty mean streak. Willing to call an entire team out by himself, and not afraid to tell everyone what he is thinking. Guys like that bring in the rings.

Da_Franchise
03-07-2007, 08:16 AM
*bump*

twanderer
03-07-2007, 04:15 PM
Yes Sir, Now We Have An All New Era Of Joey Porter!! Lb Supposed To Be Mean And Nasty!!!

Da_Franchise
03-07-2007, 10:26 PM
*bump*