PDA

View Full Version : Complete Garbage

Enforcerfin33
03-07-2007, 01:15 AM
So Finsrclowns, is a pretty good troll, I'm kinda fond of B-lo(love hate thing). But I have to tell ya PatsR just gets under my skin like a damn skin disease or something.
Discuss.

TotoreMexico
03-07-2007, 01:52 AM
How ****ed up you need to be in order to start a thread like this?

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=186023

What a ****ing cocksucker:shakeno:

Colorado Dolfan
03-07-2007, 02:18 AM
So Finsrclowns, is a pretty good troll, I'm kinda fond of B-lo(love hate thing). But I have to tell ya PatsR just gets under my skin like a damn skin disease or something.
Discuss.

PatsR is a very skilled troll...

...and by skilled, I mean: He loves the ****... :yes:

retired opfinistic
03-07-2007, 09:41 AM
he put the douche in douchebag.

DolfanTom
03-07-2007, 10:35 AM
I'm sorry ... ther'es a troll named "PatsR" here? I really hadn't noticed. He can't be that good if I've never noticed him. Oh well!!

:wink:

DolfanTom
03-07-2007, 10:36 AM
So Finsrclowns, is a pretty good troll, I'm kinda fond of B-lo(love hate thing).

'Clowns actually makes me laugh. B-lo reminds me of a college roommate of mine who was a Bills fan. We used to argue bout Bills-Dolphins for hours.

BleedinGreenNC
03-07-2007, 10:37 AM
I am the trolls of all trolls here in these parts!!:bighug:

DolfanTom
03-07-2007, 11:46 AM
I am the trolls of all trolls here in these parts!!:bighug:I like looking at the tits in your avy!! You're OK in my book! :lol:

BleedinGreenNC
03-07-2007, 12:44 PM
I LIKE TIT!!:evil:

Enforcerfin33
03-07-2007, 12:49 PM
I like looking at the tits in your avy!! You're OK in my book! :lol:
thats the girl from girl next door...she is a hotty!

like2god
03-07-2007, 12:55 PM
I like clowns, he makes me laugh.

I like Blowboy, he also makes me laugh.

I like Kinzua, she (?) is as stubborn as I am.

I like Bleed, not sure why but I do. lol

I like BwanaZulia, damn, smug, knowledgable prick that he is.

I like anditsgood, not bad for a Pats fan

I like BGOF, too easy to fluster

I like Bill Parcells, again not sure why I like the Jets fans.

And most of all, I like myself. Cause I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and gosh darn it, people like me.

That's my daily affirmation, now you can all go f*ck yourselves cause I don't like any of you. :evil:

Capt. Dick
03-07-2007, 12:59 PM
I LIKE TIT!!:evil:

That`s probably the ONLY thing you`ve ever posted I`d agree with. Not too keen on those hard, store bought ones tho.:D

finsrclowns
03-07-2007, 03:31 PM
That`s probably the ONLY thing you`ve ever posted I`d agree with. Not too keen on those hard, store bought ones tho.:D

WTF do you want your wife to do? Her real ones headed south for the winter a long time ago.:lol:

Mike13
03-07-2007, 03:37 PM
Clowns is like the little retarded kid that you knew in Middle school, you'd mess with him but in a fun way.

bigbry
03-07-2007, 04:10 PM

And most of all, I like myself. Cause I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and gosh darn it, people like me.

That's my daily affirmation, now you can all go f*ck yourselves cause I don't like any of you. :evil:

:lol: :D

BB

retired opfinistic
03-07-2007, 05:24 PM
I love lamp!

trate121hb
03-07-2007, 05:26 PM
im done with all of them....

Capt. Dick
03-07-2007, 10:35 PM
WTF do you want your wife to do? Her real ones headed south for the winter a long time ago.:lol:

Yeah and thank christ she went with `em.:lol:

Enforcerfin33
03-08-2007, 01:02 AM
Yeah and thank christ she went with `em.:lol:
:lol:

BwanaZulia
04-15-2007, 12:38 PM

I just cried a little. :)

BZ

bigbry
04-15-2007, 12:41 PM

BZ

You mean you passed gas and it was wet.

BB

BwanaZulia
04-15-2007, 12:51 PM
You mean you passed gas and it was wet.

BB

You cry weird. :)

BZ

bigbry
04-15-2007, 12:53 PM
You cry weird. :)

BZ

If I were a Jets fan I would $hit my pants too if L2G was handing out compliments.

BB

BwanaZulia
04-15-2007, 12:55 PM
If I were a Jets fan I would $hit my pants too if L2G was handing out compliments.

BB

L2G is all good with me. Crazy knows crazy.

BZ

B-lo
04-15-2007, 03:33 PM
:bighug: :shakeno: !!!!!!!!!!!!

You can all kis my grate spelin as$!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil: What is a troll?:lol:

like2god
04-15-2007, 04:12 PM

BZ
You just now realized that Penny is your QB? :lol:

like2god
04-15-2007, 04:13 PM
What is a troll?:lol:
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?u=13916

:cooldude:

B-lo
04-15-2007, 06:59 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?u=13916

How the fuk do you alter all that sh$t?? You truly are talented Dexter!!:cooldude:

like2god
04-15-2007, 07:02 PM
How the fuk do you alter all that sh$t?? You truly are talented Dexter!! :cooldude:
Damn straight. :cooldude:

I would say the same about you if I could. :lol:

B-lo
04-15-2007, 09:18 PM
Damn straight. :cooldude:

I would say the same about you if I could. :lol::tantrum: :ninja::fire: I am totally cool w/ not being a computer geek! Were like2 opposites, I'm a talented sports fan/x-player, and Fred Flinstone when it comes to computers. Your Einstein w/ a computer, and you don't know sh$t about sports!:goof: Especially how to pick good teams to route for!:lol: So you keep up the great typing skills Dexter, and just start working on your sports knowledge!:cooldude:

Enforcerfin33
04-15-2007, 11:02 PM
:tantrum: :ninja::fire: I am totally cool w/ not being a computer geek! Were like2 opposites, I'm a talented sports fan/x-player, and Fred Flinstone when it comes to computers. Your Einstein w/ a computer, and you don't know sh$t about sports!:goof: Especially how to pick good teams to route for!:lol: So you keep up the great typing skills Dexter, and just start working on your sports knowledge!:cooldude:
You live in Ft. Lauderdale, cheer for the worst franchise in NY, and coached the worst high school in S. Fla.....yeh you know ALOT about sports,,,,:rolleyes2

B-lo
04-16-2007, 07:49 AM
You live in Ft. Lauderdale, cheer for the worst franchise in NY, and coached the worst high school in S. Fla.....yeh you know ALOT about sports,,,,:rolleyes2

:sidelol: Dude, if your going to speak at least have a clue PLEASE!!! Check the record for my school from 97-05. We were ranked #1 in the state almost every year, we were ranked as high as #4 in the nation. So how could we have been the worst school in S. Fl.? I'm not Exact, but I think our record was somewhere around 80-10! Please explain your ignorance or STFU!!!! :lol:

Enforcerfin33
04-16-2007, 08:33 AM
:sidelol: Dude, if your going to speak at least have a clue PLEASE!!! Check the record for my school from 97-05. We were ranked #1 in the state almost every year, we were ranked as high as #4 in the nation. So how could we have been the worst school in S. Fl.? I'm not Exact, but I think our record was somewhere around 80-10! Please explain your ignorance or STFU!!!! :lol:
Northeast sucks...thats all you need to know..:), and I like how you didnt say anything about the Bills being the worst team in NY, is that the same as agreeing, I think so.

retired opfinistic
04-16-2007, 10:32 AM
He means 'water' sports.

Enforcerfin33
04-16-2007, 10:37 AM
is that why you dont post very often anymore, you dont speak to your computer....you type on the buttons below you......:wink:

B-lo
04-16-2007, 11:37 AM
is that why you dont post very often anymore, you dont speak to your computer....you type on the buttons below you......:wink: speak, type, get your point across ! Does it really matter Arn? No your just pulling sh$t out your as$! make sure nothing from Big Bra is up there while your pulling stuff out!:wink:

Enforcerfin33
04-16-2007, 11:44 AM
speak, type, get your point across ! Does it really matter Arn? No your just pulling sh$t out your as$! make sure nothing from Big Bra is up there while your pulling stuff out!:wink:
I'll tell you what...your the expert on a$$Holess....why dont you look for me?

B-lo
04-16-2007, 11:44 AM
Northeast sucks...thats all you need to know..:), and I like how you didnt say anything about the Bills being the worst team in NY, is that the same as agreeing, I think so. Northeast does suck! But guess what Einstein I didn't coach there, you said my team sucked and I simply responded by slamming the door on any more of your ignorant rants about sh$t you have NO CLUE about! Your response proves that! As far as the Bills being the worst team in N.Y. , when? What are you saying History, recent history, last year? I don't answer vague ignorant questions , come up w/ something better than " your teams suck", your better than that! that's something Big Bra or Capt. Dikhead would call smack!:lol: Come on Arn, pick your game up a little it's almost draft day!!! :lol:

Enforcerfin33
04-16-2007, 11:46 AM
Northeast does suck! But guess what Einstein I didn't coach there, you said my team sucked and I simply responded by slamming the door on any more of your ignorant rants about sh$t you have NO CLUE about! Your response proves that! As far as the Bills being the worst team in N.Y. , when? What are you saying History, recent history, last year? I don't answer vague ignorant questions , come up w/ something better than " your teams suck", your better than that! that's something Big Bra or Capt. Dikhead would call smack!:lol: Come on Arn, pick your game up a little it's almost draft day!!! :lol:
wait....I thought you said you coached at Northeast?? And its Monday.....give me time to wake up:wink:

B-lo
04-16-2007, 11:53 AM
wait....I thought you said you coached at Northeast?? And its Monday.....give me time to wake up:wink: Alright, I'll let ya slide I guess , I said I was a former Colonel coach. Doesn't matter, just pick it up man, it's almost noon on Mon.!:lol: No more excuses!:evil:

like2god
04-16-2007, 12:08 PM
:tantrum: :ninja::fire: I am totally cool w/ not being a computer geek! Were like2 opposites, I'm a talented sports fan/x-player, and Fred Flinstone when it comes to computers. Your Einstein w/ a computer, and you don't know sh$t about sports!:goof: Especially how to pick good teams to route for!:lol: So you keep up the great typing skills Dexter, and just start working on your sports knowledge!:cooldude:

Maybe you could fill me in on what team to route for, seeing that your so good at picking them. :lol:

And when you say that your like Fred Flintstone, does that mean that you're a grumpy fat guy that lives under a rock or did you just mean that you're a yabba dabba dumb@ss? :cooldude:

BwanaZulia
04-16-2007, 12:42 PM
You just now realized that Penny is your QB? :lol:

Nothing is funnier than a Dolphin fan trying to talk smack about their QB situation.

Nothing. :)

BZ

Enforcerfin33
04-16-2007, 01:11 PM
Alright, I'll let ya slide I guess , I said I was a former Colonel coach. Doesn't matter, just pick it up man, it's almost noon on Mon.!:lol: No more excuses!:evil:
never heard of them.....is that a school in neverneverland?

B-lo
04-16-2007, 01:50 PM
never heard of them.....is that a school in neverneverland? You never heard of the Plantation Colonels? You lived down here?

Enforcerfin33
04-16-2007, 01:56 PM
You never heard of the Plantation Colonels? You lived down here?
HMM......Plantation high school.......yeh....heard of it.....didn't know they were called colonels.

B-lo
04-16-2007, 01:58 PM
Maybe you could fill me in on what team to route for, seeing that your so good at picking them. :lol:

And when you say that your like Fred Flintstone, does that mean that you're a grumpy fat guy that lives under a rock or did you just mean that you're a yabba dabba dumb@ss? :cooldude: The Flinstone analogy was supposed to be more toward the stone age thing:rolleyes2 . You really are fukin clueless unless it comes to a keyboard aren't ya? As far as picking teams ...well the Sabres are not bad, and the Bills have done pretty good against you all in "recent" history. The Heat just won the whole thing and the marlins are up and coming. So I'm not an expert but I'm better than you!!!:goof: BTW , before I moved here I was an old school celtic fan, and Astros for baseball , but kinda leaned towards the home teams for basket and baseball after moving here. :cooldude:

Mike13
04-16-2007, 02:00 PM
Nothing is funnier than a Dolphin fan trying to talk smack about their QB situation.

Nothing. :)

BZ

Long time no see.

like2god
04-16-2007, 02:49 PM
The Flinstone analogy was supposed to be more toward the stone age thing:rolleyes2 . You really are fukin clueless unless it comes to a keyboard aren't ya?
Ahh, I see.

Bad joke = not funny

....just for future reference. :cooldude:

As far as picking teams ...well the Sabres are not bad, and the Bills have done pretty good against you all in "recent" history. The Heat just won the whole thing and the marlins are up and coming. So I'm not an expert but I'm better than you!!!:goof:
Do you really want me to go over the history for each and every team? Let me know and I'll be happy to.

Just so you know......

Yanks > Marlins (it's not even close)
Phins > Bills (both teams are going through rough times, but historically.......:) )
Heat > Knicks (and will continue to be until Dolan sells the club and Isiah is drawn and quartered)
Rangers > Sabres (get your tissues ready blowboy, this is the Rangers year)

BTW , before I moved here I was an old school celtic fan, and Astros for baseball , but kinda leaned towards the home teams for basket and baseball after moving here. :cooldude:
Nothing says "I'm a clueless douchebag" quite like switching teams to fit in with the hometown crowd. Good for you :up:

:lol:

BwanaZulia
04-16-2007, 03:13 PM
Long time no see.

Yeah, I was taking my yearly trip away from Football, The NFL and the boards.... (Jan - Apr).

Back for a few weeks of Draft Smack 2007!

Glad I was missed. :)

BZ

retired opfinistic
04-16-2007, 04:27 PM
Glad I was missed. :)

BZ

kinda like cancer in remission.

BwanaZulia
04-16-2007, 04:30 PM
kinda like cancer in remission.

You guys and your cyber-crushes are so cute.

BZ

B-lo
04-16-2007, 08:31 PM
Ahh, I see.

Bad joke = not funny

....just for future reference. :cooldude:

Do you really want me to go over the history for each and every team? Let me know and I'll be happy to.

Just so you know......

Phins > Bills (both teams are going through rough times, but historically.......:) )
Heat > Knicks (and will continue to be until Dolan sells the club and Isiah is drawn and quartered)
Rangers > Sabres (get your tissues ready blowboy, this is the Rangers year)

Nothing says "I'm a clueless douchebag" quite like switching teams to fit in with the hometown crowd. Good for you :up:

:lol: Does the word "recent" mean anything to ya there douchebag?:shakeno:
Hometown crowd huh? that's why I'm such a big Dolphin fan ret@rd!:shakeno: I'm just a casual baseball basketball fan , no where near the passion as football. WOW that's pretty fukin stupid Dexter callin me a homer, case ya didn't know I hate the fukin Dolphags!!:lol:

Enforcerfin33
04-16-2007, 10:40 PM
You guys and your cyber-crushes are so cute.

BZ
Nice to see you keeping the tradition of gayness going amongst jets fans...:D
(nice to meet you btw)

Enforcerfin33
04-16-2007, 10:41 PM
Does the word "recent" mean anything to ya there douchebag?:shakeno:
Hometown crowd huh? that's why I'm such a big Dolphin fan ret@rd!:shakeno: I'm just a casual baseball basketball fan , no where near the passion as football. WOW that's pretty fukin stupid Dexter callin me a homer, case ya didn't know I hate the fukin Dolphags!!:lol:
who the hell is Dexter?:err:are you aware you are typing jiberish? oh I'm sorry "recent" jiberish. :sidelol:

Colorado Dolfan
04-17-2007, 12:36 AM
who the hell is Dexter?:err:are you aware you are typing jiberish? oh I'm sorry "recent" jiberish. :sidelol:

Jibberish is par for the course from B-lo... :shakeno:

Get used to seeing a lot of it... :lol:

B-lo
04-17-2007, 07:17 AM
who the hell is Dexter?:err:are you aware you are typing jiberish? oh I'm sorry "recent" jiberish. :sidelol: L2Gay is Dexter, he knows this. He hangs out with Louis , Gilbert and "Booger"!:cooldude:

EBMisfit
04-17-2007, 07:34 AM
Does the word "recent" mean anything to ya there douchebag?A better question would be "Why do Jills and Jests fans have to keep cherrypicking time periods in a futile attempt to make their teams look better?". Or, "Why do they consider 'recent' history more important than a team's history overall?".

before I moved here I was an old school celtic fan, and Astros for baseball , but kinda leaned towards the home teams for basket and baseball after moving here. :cooldude:
Nothing says "I'm a clueless douchebag" quite like switching teams to fit in with the hometown crowd. Good for you
Hometown crowd huh? that's why I'm such a big Dolphin fan ret@rd!:shakeno: I'm just a casual baseball basketball fan , no where near the passion as football. WOW that's pretty fukin stupid Dexter callin me a homer, case ya didn't know I hate the fukin Dolphags!!:lol:Just when one would think that blo-job couldn't say anything more idiotic than he/it/she already has.... Bad enough that it/he/she admits to switching teams "for basket and baseball after moving here". On top of that, she/it/he changes its/his/her story from being an "old school" fan to being a "casual" fan (or is he/it/she so dense to fail to comprehend that those two terms are mutually exclusive?). And then when L2G calls him/it/her on what it/he/she readily admitted, she/it/he whines about it/she/he doesn't root for the Dolphins... as if L2G even claimed that it/he/she had. No, you buffoon Barfalo fan, L2G never said that you always switched teams, only that you had in at least two cases which you had readily admitted to being a homer. That's like a Barfalo fan admitting he/it/she married his/her/its sister, cousin, and family pet and then when someone says something about it, throws a tantrum and whines that he/it/she never married his/her/its aunt.

EBMisfit
04-17-2007, 07:45 AM
WTF do you want your wife to do? Her real ones headed south for the winter a long time ago.:lol:Jillsrlosers is just jealous here because welfare won't pay for his/her/its husband's "operation".

EBMisfit
04-17-2007, 07:53 AM

That's my daily affirmation, now you can all go f*ck yourselves cause I don't like any of you. :evil:Don't think I've ever talked to Parcells. BZ I can stand because he isn't in for this for "cheap smack". The rest of them would have to beg, borrow, or steal at least one brain cell to get to two, but they're fun to keep around just to see what garbage they're going to spew out next.

EBMisfit
04-17-2007, 07:56 AM
Clowns is like the little retarded kid that you knew in Middle school, you'd mess with him but in a fun way.I totally disagree. You should have omitted "like".

EBMisfit
04-17-2007, 08:03 AM
you don't know sh$t about sports!:goof: Especially how to pick good teams to route for!Says the "guy"(?) who "ROOTS" for the team whose greatest "accomplishment" is losing four SBs straight....:shakeno::evil::rolleyes2:lol:

B-lo
04-17-2007, 08:04 AM
A better question would be "Why do Jills and Jests fans have to keep cherrypicking time periods in a futile attempt to make their teams look better?". Or, "Why do they consider 'recent' history more important than a team's history overall?".
Just when one would think that blo-job couldn't say anything more idiotic than he/it/she already has.... Bad enough that it/he/she admits to switching teams "for basket and baseball after moving here". On top of that, she/it/he changes its/his/her story from being an "old school" fan to being a "casual" fan (or is he/it/she so dense to fail to comprehend that those two terms are mutually exclusive?). And then when L2G calls him/it/her on what it/he/she readily admitted, she/it/he whines about it/she/he doesn't root for the Dolphins... as if L2G even claimed that it/he/she had. No, you buffoon Barfalo fan, L2G never said that you always switched teams, only that you had in at least two cases which you had readily admitted to being a homer. That's like a Barfalo fan admitting he/it/she married his/her/its sister, cousin, and family pet and then when someone says something about it, throws a tantrum and whines that he/it/she never married his/her/its aunt.Just when one would think you are a complete misfit as#hole, you can and prove them right! You have no clue what the fuk you talking about, and I'm not wasting anymore time explaining myself to a complete dikhead. So basically , I don't give a fuk what you think or say, go fuk yourself!

EBMisfit
04-17-2007, 08:15 AM
Just when one would think you are a complete misfit as#hole, you can and prove them right! You have no clue what the fuk you talking about, and I'm not wasting anymore time explaining myself to a complete dikhead. So basically , I don't give a fuk what you think or say, go fuk yourself!

:cooldude:I just quoted what YOU wrote. You first claimed that you were an "old school fan" and then changed it to "casual fan". Anyone with eyes can check that out, it's written there right on the page. Second, L2G never said anything about you changing all your teams, he just mentioned the teams that you did changed and admitted to changing because you moved. Again, it's right there in black and white. Unless you're lying (or going to change your story again), how do I not know what I'm talking about?

Enforcerfin33
04-17-2007, 08:23 AM
Says the "guy"(?) who "ROOTS" for the team whose greatest "accomplishment" is losing four SBs straight....:shakeno::evil::rolleyes2:lol:
and what a great accomplishment it is!!:wink:

Mike13
04-17-2007, 09:29 AM

Still bitter about 03 huh?

Thats a bad comparison when you consider that the Yanks have been around for much longer and they can buy whomever they want, except (D Train apprently) So of course they're a better team then the Marlins.

Oh and for Kinzua

Marlins = Fish
Dolphins = Mammals.

B-lo
04-17-2007, 11:34 AM
I just quoted what YOU wrote. You first claimed that you were an "old school fan" and then changed it to "casual fan". Anyone with eyes can check that out, it's written there right on the page. Second, L2G never said anything about you changing all your teams, he just mentioned the teams that you did changed and admitted to changing because you moved. Again, it's right there in black and white. Unless you're lying (or going to change your story again), how do I not know what I'm talking about?What I was saying was I was an "old school celtic fan" , the old school Celtic era ended and from that point on I was just a casual fan, really didn't care about the NBA. I was an Astro's fan as A kid because of Nolan Ryan and Mike Scott, but after that didn't really care , I was just a casual fan. I still am just a casual fan of MLB and NBA. Your really going in the wrong direction w/ this one dude, the word Bandwagon is really not In my vocabulary. My point was and still is that the Sabres and Bills are my teams and I am a passionate , die hard fan. NBA, MLB I don't really have a team for these since the Celtics of old, so I'm just a CASUAL fan of the Marlins and Heat, but don't really care. Why I'm answering to your as$, I don't know! :lol:

Enforcerfin33
04-17-2007, 12:59 PM
What I was saying was I was an "old school celtic fan" , the old school Celtic era ended and from that point on I was just a casual fan, really didn't care about the NBA. I was an Astro's fan as A kid because of Nolan Ryan and Mike Scott, but after that didn't really care , I was just a casual fan. I still am just a casual fan of MLB and NBA. Your really going in the wrong direction w/ this one dude, the word Bandwagon is really not In my vocabulary. My point was and still is that the Sabres and Bills are my teams and I am a passionate , die hard fan. NBA, MLB I don't really have a team for these since the Celtics of old, so I'm just a CASUAL fan of the Marlins and Heat, but don't really care. Why I'm answering to your as$, I don't know! :lol:
Why are you talking to a$$e$ is a better question.:err:

Mr.Right
04-18-2007, 12:15 AM
and what a great accomplishment it is!!:wink:
Every time I 'mention' that to the Bills fans around here, or at the stadium, they are very quick to point out that:
"No other team will EVER lose four Super Bowls in a row, again!" :lol:

It's almost like their proud of that or something?!?! :huh:

Enforcerfin33
04-18-2007, 11:17 AM
Every time I 'mention' that to the Bills fans around here, or at the stadium, they are very quick to point out that:

well if mediocrity is all you have to hold on to, I guess you hold on tight.:wink:

Mike13
04-18-2007, 01:46 PM
well if mediocrity is all you have to hold on to, I guess you hold on tight.:wink:

Just look at this guy:

Buffalo Billshttp://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif (javascript:void(0))76 up, 14 downhttp://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif (javascript:void(0))single handedly the coolest football team in the NFL. Lost 4 straight Super Bowls in the 1990's. But the more important thing is that they MADE IT to 4 straight Super Bowls....and people still say that they sucked. Lets see the Dolphins or Patriots make it to 4 straight.

Oh yeah, they had OJ Simpson playing for them as their star player too!

JP Losman in 2005 all the way!
The Buffalo Bills are the only team in NFL history to make it to 4 straight Super Bowls.

finsrclowns
04-18-2007, 05:11 PM

Better to be a couple decades from even appearing in the big game, right?:lol:

Enforcerfin33
04-18-2007, 11:37 PM
Better to be a couple decades from even appearing in the big game, right?:lol:
wrong...thats like saying its better to just see a woman naked...(or in your case man) then to actually have sex with her. How many rings did you guys get out of that dismal four year stretch?

Jets81
04-19-2007, 12:33 AM
wrong...thats like saying its better to just see a woman naked...(or in your case man) then to actually have sex with her. How many rings did you guys get out of that dismal four year stretch?

They got heartache, we got material. :lol:

Enforcerfin33
04-19-2007, 08:40 AM
They got heartache, we got material. :lol:
:wink: :lol:

finsrclowns
04-19-2007, 02:42 PM

4 :lol:

Enforcerfin33
04-19-2007, 02:46 PM
4 :lol:
keep dreamin clowny

finsrclowns
04-19-2007, 02:47 PM
keep dreamin clowny

AFCC rings are rings:lol:

Enforcerfin33
04-19-2007, 02:48 PM
AFCC rings are rings:lol:
cok rings dont count

finsrclowns
04-19-2007, 02:55 PM
cok rings dont count

cok rings? Is that your idea of high fashion?:lol: If it's a big deal to you I've got a pinky ring you can have that would probably fit yours.:lol:

retired opfinistic
04-19-2007, 02:58 PM
cok rings? Is that your idea of high fashion?:lol: If it's a big deal to you I've got a pinky ring you can have that would probably fit yours.:lol:
zing.

Enforcerfin33
04-19-2007, 03:00 PM
no need, your mom thinks its j-u-u-u-st right.....

finsrclowns
04-19-2007, 04:34 PM
no need, your mom thinks its j-u-u-u-st right.....

Mom smack.:shakeno:

SabanHater
04-19-2007, 04:57 PM
Yo mama so greasy she used bacon as a band-aid!

SabanHater
04-19-2007, 05:01 PM
Yo mama so poor your family ate cereal with a fork to save milk.

B-lo
04-19-2007, 09:23 PM
Yo mama so poor your family ate cereal with a fork to save milk. We take your mamma to Mcdonalds to watch the sign change!:lol:

Enforcerfin33
04-19-2007, 11:18 PM
We take your mamma to Mcdonalds to watch the sign change!:lol:
your mamma's so dumb she got stabbed in a gun fight...(an oldy but goody):lol:

Colorado Dolfan
04-20-2007, 12:17 AM
Yo mama so fat she fell in love and broke it.

Yo mama so nasty when she got a yeast infection, she made bread.

:goof:

B-lo
04-20-2007, 07:30 AM
Yo mama so fat the right side of her as# had a different area code!:lol:

B-lo
04-20-2007, 07:32 AM
Yo mama's so fat , I said "what a hole , what a hole" she said " you didn't have to say it twice"! " I didn't the second was a fukin ECHO!":goof:

Enforcerfin33
04-20-2007, 08:29 AM
man this thread has went through EVERY possible subject known to man I think.......:sidelol:

retired opfinistic
04-20-2007, 10:43 AM
Yo mamma so fat every time she turn around it her birthday.

like2god
04-20-2007, 10:45 AM
Wow, I go away for a few days and you guys reduce yourselves to "yo mama" jokes. :rolleyes2 I blame clowns!

Keeping in the spirit of this thread:

Yo Momma's so fat she gets her toenails painted at Lucky's Auto Body.

Your mamma is so fat when we were having sex I rolled over 9 times and I was still on the b!tch!!!

Your mothers so fat, when she fell over, she rocked herself to sleep trying to get up again.

Your mothers so fat, when I got on top of her my ears popped.

Yo, momma's so old, she farts out mummy dust

Yo Momma's so fat, when she walked by the TV I missed a whole season of Friends.

Yo momma so poor when I rang the doorbell she stuck her head out the window and yelled ding dong.

Yo, momma's so old, she invented the term 'oldest profession in the world'

Your mother's so fat, when she goes to a restaurant she looks at the menu and says, "OK"!

Yo momma's so fat, she was floating in the ocean and Spain claimed her for the new world!

Yo momma's glasses are so thick, when she looks at a map she sees people waving.

Your mothers so fat, she left the house with high-heels and came back with flip-flops.

You momma's so ugly, that if ugly were bricks the Jets would have had their own stadium back in the 80's.

Yo momma's so fat and I have proof. http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f244/ltra/fatgirl1.jpg

:shootself

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming. :cooldude:

Enforcerfin33
04-20-2007, 11:03 AM
nice.....:lol:

Mike13
04-20-2007, 12:22 PM
Yo mama's so ugly, her shadow quit.

Yo mama's so ugly, she could only be Yo mama.

Yo mama's so ugly, they filmed "Gorillas in the Mist" in her shower.

Yo mama's so ugly, they push her face into dough to make gorilla cookies.

Yo mama's so ugly, when she looks in the mirror, the reflection ducks.

Yo mama's so ugly, her birth certificate was an apology letter from the condom factory.

Yo mama's so ugly, she looks like she's been in a dryer filled with rocks.

Yo mama's so ugly, she looks like her face caught on fire and they put it out with a fork.

Yo mama's so ugly, her mom had to be drunk to breastfeed her.

Yo mama's so ugly, she couldn't get laid in a prison with a handful of pardons.

Yo mama's so ugly, when she moved into the projects, all her neighbors chipped in for curtains.

Yo mama's so ugly, they rub tree branches on her face to make ugly sticks.

Yo mama's so ugly, her mama had to tie a steak around her neck to get the dog to play with her.

Yo mama's so ugly, even the tide won't take her out.

Yo mama's so ugly, people go as her for Halloween.

Yo mama's so ugly, when she cries, tears run down the back of her neck.

Yo mama's so ugly, she has to creep up on her makeup.

Yo mama was such an ugly baby, her parents had to feed her with a slingshot.

INPHINITY
04-20-2007, 12:29 PM
Yo mama's so ugly Cheerios won't even talk to her. :wink:

Enforcerfin33
04-20-2007, 01:16 PM
Yo mamma's like a bowling ball, I bick the biotch up, finger her, throw her down the alley, and the biotch comes back for more!

retired opfinistic
04-20-2007, 01:55 PM
Yo mama's so ugly Cheerios won't even talk to her. :wink:
:confused:

Rice Krispies?

finsrclowns
04-20-2007, 02:10 PM
:confused:

Rice Krispies?

No thanks, not enough fiber.:lol:

Enforcerfin33
04-23-2007, 12:04 AM
Your momma's so dumb,,,she's a Bills fan......ok.....I know...thats bad,,,,:lol:

SabanHater
04-23-2007, 02:14 PM
Your momma's so dumb,,,she's a Bills fan......ok.....I know...thats bad,,,,:lol:

Actually, that's the best one I've heard yet.