PDA

View Full Version : Travis Minor signs with Rams

Crypt Keeper
03-07-2007, 04:53 PM
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-minor030707,0,6594122.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

O'townPhinFan
03-07-2007, 04:55 PM
At least it wasnt the Patsies or Jets....seems those teams are always getting our discards.....

I wish him the best over there.

Good luck TM in St. Louis.

twg76
Thank God! No offense, but I am glad to see him gone. I just wish Sammy would have stayed in Miami.

trate121hb
i liked minor good luck to him.....

Mike13
03-07-2007, 04:56 PM
OMG we should have resigned him, he's better than teh bust Ronnie Brown.
Cameron iz teh moron and he and Mueller shuid be fiored!

Tar Phin
03-07-2007, 04:58 PM
Best of luck to you Travis! We really need some RBs now.

wonderl33t
03-07-2007, 04:58 PM
holy crap... we need a lot of RBs all of the sudden. Maybe we can trade up in the second round and get MIchael Bush

Kdawg954
03-07-2007, 04:59 PM

lol

kashbo
03-07-2007, 05:00 PM
finally former Florida state product deserves a chance

O'townPhinFan
03-07-2007, 05:00 PM

Ummmmm...riiigghhhhtttttt.....:bong2: ...stay off the pipe man.....

Mike13
03-07-2007, 05:01 PM
lol

I was kind of hoping for someone to take it seriously.:lol:

Kdawg954
03-07-2007, 05:01 PM
Yes, all the people who said we wont draft RB . . . I think its clear that we MUST draft a RB now. We don't have KJ Harris, we don't have Riggs, we don't have Beasley, we don't have Barnes, we don't have Minor and we don't have Morris. That leaves . . . . Ronnie Brown as the only RB on this team (well Ricky as well, but it would be foolish to depend on him).

Mike13
03-07-2007, 05:02 PM
Ummmmm...riiigghhhhtttttt.....:bong2: ...stay off the pipe man.....

Found one!:lol:

Mari0k
03-07-2007, 05:03 PM
Dis is a good ting, or a bad thing. More RB's leave..oe pressure on running game..so we either resign reicky..or..trade him and raft a youngster..

Kdawg954
03-07-2007, 05:04 PM
Yes, all the people who said we wont draft RB . . . I think its clear that we MUST draft a RB now. We don't have KJ Harris, we don't have Riggs, we don't have Beasley, we don't have Barnes, we don't have Minor and we don't have Morris. That leaves . . . . Ronnie Brown as the only RB on this team (well Ricky as well, but it would be foolish to depend on him).

forgot about cobbs and eckel, but ughhh . . . we still need some fresh faces in here at RB

O'townPhinFan
03-07-2007, 05:04 PM
Found one!:lol:

Trust me man...I wasnt taking you serious at all. I have seen most of your posts and know better...lmao. Its all good..hahaha.

Motion
03-07-2007, 05:05 PM
Finally, I've always thought he was just taking up space on the RB depth chart. I know he was a solid contributor on ST but glad he's gone.

Rich22
03-07-2007, 05:06 PM
Minor offered no value as a backup RB. Great ST player but enough of keeping guys JUST for that role. We can do better than MOrris and Minor as backups. BTW we may have RW and we sign Chatman who Cam is very familiar with. Findind a backup RB is not a high priority I'd hope. That can be a late rd add or FA pickup IF RW does not come back.

Mike13
03-07-2007, 05:06 PM
Trust me man...I wasnt taking you serious at all. I have seen most of your posts and know better...lmao. Its all good..hahaha.

:lol: Yeah it is

O'townPhinFan
03-07-2007, 05:09 PM
Not trying to say he was dead weight but it is good to see Cam and Randy cleaning house like this. Bring in some new and young blood. It was obvious that the way things were, it wasn't working. Now the Cleaning has begun and it will be refreshing to see new faces. Lets hope they all gel together as a team and kick some serious arse when '07 starts!!!!

PHIN FAN FOR LIFE!!!!

unluckyluciano
03-07-2007, 05:11 PM
Post of the week.

malzj
03-07-2007, 05:12 PM
:lol: Yeah it is

you have pretty damn good timing with those posts...

It's like I'm reading... reading.... then I come to your post and I always have to think about it for a second and then I start laughing,haha.:spot:

Roman529
03-07-2007, 05:12 PM
People are grabbing our scrubs and thinking they have found gold....:lol:

But all they really have done is overpaid for a lot of scrap.

O'townPhinFan
03-07-2007, 05:14 PM
Post of the week.

:lolcry: :rofl3:

:adfin:

malzacher
03-07-2007, 05:14 PM

Lol, your the moron. Learn how to spell. If they are morons, why don't you go run the team. I bet you could do a better job. I'm sure we'll sign another Rb..HIcks or draft someone in later rounds

O'townPhinFan
03-07-2007, 05:16 PM
Lol, your the moron. Learn how to spell. If they are morons, why don't you go run the team. I bet you could do a better job. I'm sure we'll sign another Rb..HIcks or draft someone in later rounds

Reeeellllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxx......before your head explodes......he was kidding man.....lmao...

Crunkcore
03-07-2007, 05:16 PM

:lol:

O'townPhinFan
03-07-2007, 05:18 PM
People are grabbing our scrubs and thinking they have found gold....:lol:

But all they really have done is overpaid for a lot of scrap.

True. Seems to always be the case. Oh well.... One teams garbage is always another teams treasure.

(Note....not calling TM garbage...I kinda liked him even tho he was an FSU turd...lol)

FanMarino
03-07-2007, 05:19 PM

Scroll up, he was joking.

O'townPhinFan
03-07-2007, 05:20 PM
you have pretty damn good timing with those posts...

It's like I'm reading... reading.... then I come to your post and I always have to think about it for a second and then I start laughing,haha.:spot:

I was thinking the same thing.....I almost looked ******ed here at my office when I busted out loud laughing.....good thing I kept it under wraps....:cooldude:

Motion
03-07-2007, 05:20 PM

:lol: WOW

Silverphin
03-07-2007, 05:21 PM
Cobbs and Eckel are not back ups. We need one more RB and a FB now.

O'townPhinFan
03-07-2007, 05:21 PM
Scroll up, he was joking.

Some people come in here over-caffinated...but its cool....lol.

Hey check me out.....500 posts....WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

aesop
03-07-2007, 05:24 PM
Lol, your the moron. Learn how to spell. If they are morons, why don't you go run the team. I bet you could do a better job. I'm sure we'll sign another Rb..HIcks or draft someone in later roundsActually, YOU'RE*** the moron.

Finsfan1984
03-07-2007, 05:28 PM
Finally, I've always thought he was just taking up space on the RB depth chart. I know he was a solid contributor on ST but glad he's gone.

Me too, I liked him on ST, but glad he's gone. Now maybe we can get a younger guy and develope him. Minor wasnt ever gonna do anything other than ST for us.

O'townPhinFan
03-07-2007, 05:29 PM
Me too, I liked him on ST, but glad he's gone. Now maybe we can get a younger guy and develope him. Minor wasnt ever gonna do anything other than ST for us.

Im sorry...what did you say....I was lost at your avatar....:tongue:

Finsfan1984
03-07-2007, 05:35 PM
Im sorry...what did you say....I was lost at your avatar....:tongue:
Its called a distractionary technique. That way I get the person thinking positive about me before they actually read my response...Unfortunately, like in your case, it worked a little too well...:D

O'townPhinFan
03-07-2007, 05:37 PM
Its called a distractionary technique. That way I get the person thinking positive about me before they actually read my response...Unfortunately, like in your case, it worked a little too well...:D

Ummm....what?

J/K...lol......:D

Silverphin
03-07-2007, 05:39 PM

Huh, you posted something? :wink:

SabanHater
03-07-2007, 05:48 PM
who is that chick anyway? is she in the ladies lounge?
I'd like to see some more.

...by the way, see ya later travis Minor. You were here too long anyway.

FinAtic8480
03-07-2007, 05:55 PM
We are close to signing Hicks and is we sign Griffith he can be an upgrade over Barnes.

zonk4ever
03-07-2007, 06:37 PM
It's amazing! It's like every overpaid / mediocre player is leaving... what a concept. I was of course thinking "Chambers" but, you know, if you look at his career stats, he actually is a pretty productive player (not counting last year's fiasco) Check out his stats objectively as if he was from another team and we were considering signing him... not bad compared to the other riff raff out there.

Aqua4Ever04
03-07-2007, 06:40 PM
That's too bad. I really liked having Travis on the Dolphins and he was a really good special teamer. I hope he gets an oppertunity at some more carries in St. Louis, even though I doubt he does behind the horse that is Steven Jackson. Best of luck with the Rams Mr. Minor.

icephinfan
03-07-2007, 06:41 PM
That's too bad. I really liked having Travis on the Dolphins and he was a really good special teamer. I hope he gets an oppertunity at some more carries in St. Louis, even though I doubt he does behind the horse that is Steven Jackson. Best of luck with the Rams Mr. Minor.

Yes, he was very good on ST, he will be missed.

Best of luck Travis Minor.

emocomputerjock
03-07-2007, 06:42 PM

ZOMG WHATS??/ Dud u shud no bettar bcuz RB is teh hertz n sole of this tema. No WAI Mnior is bettar!!11! I aggree Cameron is weaksauce tho.

VanDolPhan
03-07-2007, 06:43 PM
Was curious as to why a thread about Travis Minor signing elsewhere would get 42 posts.

I gotta stop letting curiosity get the better of me. :spamkill:

emocomputerjock
03-07-2007, 06:44 PM
Was curious as to why a thread about Travis Minor signing elsewhere would get 42 posts.

I gotta stop letting curiosity get the better of me. :spamkill:

:bighug:

DolFan707
03-07-2007, 06:46 PM
i liked Minor

dominizzo
03-07-2007, 07:00 PM
Im happy Minor is gone!! Viaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

fairbanksb
03-07-2007, 07:01 PM
It's amazing! It's like every overpaid / mediocre player is leaving... what a concept. I was of course thinking "Chambers" but, you know, if you look at his career stats, he actually is a pretty productive player (not counting last year's fiasco) Check out his stats objectively as if he was from another team and we were considering signing him... not bad compared to the other riff raff out there.

Travis was under utilized, so not his fault. When he got the chance he averaged 4.1 ypc. Not really mediocre. Best he moves on if he's not going to be used. Good Luck Travis.

shanem40
03-07-2007, 07:56 PM
i always thought he was extremly underated we should have kept him

Mike13
03-07-2007, 08:04 PM
ZOMG WHATS??/ Dud u shud no bettar bcuz RB is teh hertz n sole of this tema. No WAI Mnior is bettar!!11! I aggree Cameron is weaksauce tho.

lol I definately got to brush on the interweb slang.

whatsburning
03-07-2007, 08:07 PM
All our special team standouts are headed elsewhere...

Prime Time
03-08-2007, 05:42 AM
I have lots of memories with Travis Minor. I remember his rookie year how he made the most out of his opportunities and almost beat out Lamar Smith for the job during the season. Good luck to him for the rest of his career.