PDA

View Full Version : The "Official" How Long will CarpHeaven Last This Time? Thread

Kinzua
03-07-2007, 07:36 PM
So, how long will it take the hordes of super-agitated Carppies to bring the CarpHeaven servers to their cyber knees again? :evil:

If tossing away most of the crappy OL, kicking Butterfingers McWifeBeater to the curb, trading a modest WR/KR, and signing a decent LB can bring the site down for 2 days, what happens if the Fin actually do something impressive in free agency? :sidelol:

like2god
03-07-2007, 08:56 PM
I wonder......

....is there a correlation between the frequency and tone of the troll's posts and the level of fear that they have for the Miami Dolphins and their new LB Joey Porter? :hmmm:

Decent, you say? :lol:

Kinzua----> :nailbiter:

bigbry
03-07-2007, 10:24 PM
So, how long will it take the hordes of super-agitated Carppies to bring the CarpHeaven servers to their cyber knees again? :evil:

If tossing away most of the crappy OL, kicking Butterfingers McWifeBeater to the curb, trading a modest WR/KR, and signing a decent LB can bring the site down for 2 days, what happens if the Fin actually do something impressive in free agency? :sidelol:

Get a life.

BB

Alex44
03-07-2007, 10:27 PM
Who wants to start the official 'How long until Kinzua gets a life and some better smack' thread?

Sethdaddy8
03-07-2007, 10:49 PM
I wake up every morning, and thank God for two things. 1. my health. 2. that I don't live by Buffalo.

PrepDogg
03-07-2007, 10:53 PM
I wake up every morning, and thank God for two things. 1. my health. 2. that I don't live by Buffalo.

You and me both, bro. :cooldude:

Alex44
03-07-2007, 11:37 PM

3) That you don't roll over and see Kinzua laying next to you.

Beer goggles don't even justify that.

Mike13
03-08-2007, 12:36 AM
3) That you don't roll over and see Kinzua laying next to you.

Beer goggles don't even justify that.

I can see why you're an atheist.

There can be no God if someone can have sex with Kinzua.:wink: :lol:

Sethdaddy8
03-08-2007, 12:56 AM
:lol:

icephinfan
03-08-2007, 05:38 AM
I can see why you're an atheist.

There can be no God if someone can have sex with Kinzua.:wink: :lol:

:roflmao:

B-lo
03-08-2007, 09:02 AM
I wake up every morning, and thank God for two things. 1. my health. 2. that I don't live by Buffalo. I thank GOD 1. for my health and family 2. that I don't have to live through more Buffalo winters 3. That we are a better team then the Dolphins and by the way it looks we will be for many years to come! THANK YOU GOD!!!

:cooldude:

Enforcerfin33
03-08-2007, 09:12 AM
I thank GOD 1. for my health and family 2. that I don't have to live through more Buffalo winters 3. That we are a better team then the Dolphins and by the way it looks we will be for many years to come! THANK YOU GOD!!!

:cooldude::lol: ...thats what I like about you, your so funny!!!!:lol:

Kinzua
03-08-2007, 10:00 AM
I thank GOD 1. for my health and family 2. that I don't have to live through more Buffalo winters 3. That we are a better team then the Dolphins and by the way it looks we will be for many years to come! THANK YOU GOD!!!

:cooldude:

:yeahthat: Although I still live in WNY, a few more winters like this one, and I may serious consider a move South!

retired opfinistic
03-08-2007, 10:31 AM
:mad:
:yeahthat: Although I still live in WNY, a few more winters like this one, and I may serious consider a move South!:mad:We have enough fat old ladies in spandex running around my state. Check out Texas, there's lotsa cows there, you'll blend right in!

Kinzua
03-08-2007, 11:00 AM
:mad::mad:We have enough fat old ladies in spandex running around my state. Check out Texas, there's lotsa cows there, you'll blend right in!

I know my limitations, Opie, and I also have my dignity. No spandex for me! It's for the svelte 19-year-olds without stretch marks, wrinkles, and age spots! :D

Actually, FLA wasn't my destination. I was more interested in wintering in maybe the Carolinas. Maybe Virginia, West Virginia or even Delaware.

DolfanTom
03-08-2007, 11:05 AM

If tossing away most of the crappy OL, kicking Butterfingers McWifeBeater to the curb, trading a modest WR/KR, and signing a decent LB can bring the site down for 2 days, what happens if the Fin actually do something impressive in free agency? :sidelol:Kinz, you lost me at "decent."

All your "credibility" went out the window w/ that one!!

If you consider him "decent," then the entire Bills roster must be made up of "$hitty" players!:lol:

muscle979
03-08-2007, 11:06 AM
Kinz, you lost me at "decent."

If you consider him "decent," then the entire Bills roster must be made up of "$hitty" players!:lol:

I guarantee you if you asked her about him when he played for her bandwagon team she would have said more than decent.

DolfanTom
03-08-2007, 11:07 AM
I know my limitations, Opie, and I also have my dignity. No spandex for me! It's for the svelte 19-year-olds without stretch marks, wrinkles, and age spots! :D

Actually, FLA wasn't my destination. I was more interested in wintering in maybe the Carolinas. Maybe Virginia, West Virginia or even Delaware.I'm going down to Carolina in a couple weeks to see my brother. I'll warn everyone :wink:

Delaware is cool, but stay south, near OC, Maryland.

DolfanTom
03-08-2007, 11:09 AM
I guarantee you if you asked her about him when he played for her bandwagon team she would have said more than decent.If it were the Bills who had signed him, I'm guessing she'd be talking him up the same way we are.

Poor poor JP .... runs left - "oh **** it's JT" - ... runs right - "oh **** it's Porter" ... SPLAT!!

Kinzua
03-08-2007, 11:17 AM
Kinz, you lost me at "decent."

If Joey was "great", he wouldn't have been cut.

like2god
03-08-2007, 11:18 AM
If it were the Bills who had signed him, I'm guessing she'd be talking him up the same way we are.

Poor poor JP .... runs left - "oh **** it's JT" - ... runs right - "oh **** it's Porter" ... SPLAT!!
And if the reports are true, the next play will go something like this....

..."Lousyman takes the snap, he hands it off to.......Oh sh*t, no more McGahee"

Chris Brown goes SPLAT!!!

But on the bright side, the Bills fans and Derrick Dockery can all watch the replays on their brand spankin new HD screen. :lol:

DolfanTom
03-08-2007, 11:58 AM
If Joey was "great", he wouldn't have been cut.
Keep telling yourself this!!

You know Pittsburgh is historically cheap, and has let great players - Kevin Greene ring a bell - go before!! Dude has plenty left in the tank, which you'll find out next season. No idea if it will equate to victories just yet, but it'll be fun to watch our defense pound guys like Brady, Loss-man and - if he doesn't "fire" off a floater right away as usual, Pennington.

DolfanTom
03-08-2007, 12:03 PM

But on the bright side, the Bills fans and Derrick Dockery can all watch the replays on their brand spankin new HD screen. :lol:Forgot about the whole McGahee thing in all of this.

People were making fun of us before we signed Porter ... but just what are the Bills thinking in FA this year? Sign an average-at-best (perhaps solid) guard at an overhyped price, trade away your top running back, and let a top-two, if not the league's best corner go when you had plenty of $$ to sign him.

Your best tackler goes to the Redskins.

Just how have the Bills improved??? I'd say they are cheap, but look at Dockery. Oh ... that must just mean they're stupid!!

B-lo
03-08-2007, 12:03 PM

But on the bright side, the Bills fans and Derrick Dockery can all watch the replays on their brand spankin new HD screen. :lol:This coming from a team that is the worst team in the division, and got SWEPT by the team your talking sh$t about?:sidelol:

DolfanTom
03-08-2007, 12:06 PM
This coming from a team that is the worst team in the division, and got SWEPT by the team your talking sh$t about?:sidelol:B-lo, B-lo, B-lo .... :rolleyes2

What bearing does that have on next season. Your team is clearly getting worse (see my post above). Just because you swept us last year doesn't mean we're going to sit around and pout about it. We're actually trying to build a better team, while you are .... well, golly, I have no idea what you are trying to do, but it sure isn't making your team better.

DolfanTom
03-08-2007, 12:07 PM
Brown breaks free up the middle, coming in for tackle is Fletcher .... oh wait, Fletcher is on the Redskins .... Touchdown Dolphins!!!! :dolphins:

bigbry
03-08-2007, 12:33 PM
This coming from a team that is the worst team in the division, and got SWEPT by the team your talking sh$t about?:sidelol:

I'm certain what I'm about to post will give you a butt ache but atleast try and think before you post.

The term."stupid-azz" really means something to you, does'nt it.

BB

Mike13
03-08-2007, 01:15 PM
Brown breaks free up the middle, coming in for tackle is Fletcher .... oh wait, Fletcher is on the Redskins .... Touchdown Dolphins!!!! :dolphins:

Their Run D sucked donkey balls to begin with!:lol:

TotoreMexico
03-08-2007, 01:23 PM

Yeah, like overpaying for 2 average guards, and letting your best defensive players go:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Now that was impressive!!!:clap:

B-lo
03-08-2007, 01:44 PM
I want 1 of you fukin Vince Lombardi's to tell me how your offense has gotten better... You can't , don't try , you will just look dumb. We may have lost a player on defense but we will address that from within and the draft,the offensive line has gotten better, which was a concern for us. You and your fukin ret@rded organization obviously think o-line is not important? WHat have you done to make your team/offense better? You signed a recently unproductive linebacker who is getting older to a defense that already has concerns of age? How did you get better on offense? What areas of concern did you basement dwellars address? You fukin Homers are a joke, you make no sense when it comes to talking football. It's really a waste of time, you all have fukin BLINDERS on!

DolfanTom
03-08-2007, 01:51 PM
I want 1 of you fukin Vince Lombardi's to tell me how your offense has gotten better... You can't , don't try , you will just look dumb. We may have lost a player on defense but we will address that from within and the draft,the offensive line has gotten better, which was a concern for us. You and your fukin ret@rded organization obviously think o-line is not important? WHat have you done to make your team/offense better? You signed a recently unproductive linebacker who is getting older to a defense that already has concerns of age? How did you get better on offense? What areas of concern did you basement dwellars address? You fukin Homers are a joke, you make no sense when it comes to talking football. It's really a waste of time, you all have fukin BLINDERS on!Wrong again!!

No one here is saying we're great all of a sudden on offense. To the contrary, we've all been concerned about our OL especially.

All we are doing is touting our already great defense, which was great last year and is going to be stellar next year w/ Porter in tow. And keep telling yourself that Porter is "declining" if it makes you feel better. You would be singing his graces had he signed w/ you!!!

Meanwhile, two of your three best defensive players (one, who was one of the top two corners in the league at worst) in FA when you had $$$ to spend. Again, WTF????

Nobody here is claiming the Dolphins are back and better than ever there B-lo, so the homer charge just ain't gonna stick!!! Or is that above your comprehension level?? :lol:

B-lo
03-08-2007, 01:58 PM
Wrong again!!

No one here is saying we're great all of a sudden on offense. To the contrary, we've all been concerned about our OL especially.

All we are doing is touting our already great defense, which was great last year and is going to be stellar next year w/ Porter in tow. And keep telling yourself that Porter is "declining" if it makes you feel better. You would be singing his graces had he signed w/ you!!!

Meanwhile, two of your three best defensive players (one, who was one of the top two corners in the league at worst) in FA when you had $$$ to spend. Again, WTF????

Nobody here is claiming the Dolphins are back and better than ever there B-lo, so the homer charge just ain't gonna stick!!! Or is that above your comprehension level?? :lol:Read the posts homer" were getting better , your getting worse?" HOW??? You lost your starting tight end, starting quarterback, o-lineman that sucked anyway, your best reciever, and you signed 1 linebacker and were getting worse, and your getting better??:sidelol: You fuks are Homers, there is no doubt, we have gaps to fill on defense now, but getting worse? Like I said you fuks are a joke!!:lol:

DolfanTom
03-08-2007, 02:03 PM
Read the posts homer" were getting better , your getting worse?" HOW??? You lost your starting tight end, starting quarterback, o-lineman that sucked anyway, your best reciever, and you signed 1 linebacker and were getting worse, and your getting better??:sidelol: You fuks are Homers, there is no doubt, we have gaps to fill on defense now, but getting worse? Like I said you fuks are a joke!!:lol:OK, how exactly are you getting better?

Enforcerfin33
03-08-2007, 02:05 PM
Read the posts homer" were getting better , your getting worse?" HOW??? You lost your starting tight end, starting quarterback, o-lineman that sucked anyway, your best reciever, and you signed 1 linebacker and were getting worse, and your getting better??:sidelol: You fuks are Homers, there is no doubt, we have gaps to fill on defense now, but getting worse? Like I said you fuks are a joke!!:lol:
This just in...you guys let another solid player go.......yup getting better..:lol:

B-lo
03-08-2007, 03:01 PM
OK, how exactly are you getting better? That's your answer to how are you getting better? :lol: We just solidified our o-line , You guys obviously don't think o-line is important, but it is!:lol:

like2god
03-08-2007, 03:06 PM
That's your answer to how are you getting better? :lol: We just solidified our o-line , You guys obviously don't think o-line is important, but it is!:lol:

You solidified your OL but the cupboards are bare in the backfield. :lol:

And overpaying a guy just so he will sign on the dotted line is not "solidifying" the OL. :lol:

DolfanTom
03-08-2007, 03:09 PM
That's your answer to how are you getting better? :lol: We just solidified our o-line , You guys obviously don't think o-line is important, but it is!:lol:Dude, what part of my posts do you not understand??

I said we got better on defense, doofus, not offense. At least not yet. And nobody here is saying we are. Only on defense, where we have clearly made ourselves better. Most of us are pulling our hair out about the offense, particularly the line.

But at the same time, you keep saying you've improved when you've lost three great players. You are clearly worse!!! How is that even debatable?

What the hell is the matter with you today? How can you not understand this??

Am I going to have to post this another six times before you get it?

Mike13
03-08-2007, 03:25 PM
How can you not understand this??

Suprised are you?

Lets see what an improvement the bills made, they trade away McGahee.
You kind of need a talented Running Back. It doesn't matter how good JP is, a Good RB is needed to complement your QB, as of now your team is one dimensional on offense.

bigbry
03-08-2007, 03:33 PM
I want 1 of you fukin Vince Lombardi's to tell me how your offense has gotten better... You can't , don't try , you will just look dumb. We may have lost a player on defense but we will address that from within and the draft,the offensive line has gotten better, which was a concern for us. You and your fukin ret@rded organization obviously think o-line is not important? WHat have you done to make your team/offense better? You signed a recently unproductive linebacker who is getting older to a defense that already has concerns of age? How did you get better on offense? What areas of concern did you basement dwellars address? You fukin Homers are a joke, you make no sense when it comes to talking football. It's really a waste of time, you all have fukin BLINDERS on!

My gawd! I've never smoked crack, but, I presume it resembles this feeling I have after reading one of these posts. I mean I feel so hyped-up I can hardle stand it. Am I gonna HaVe a hearty attack. Really. You fukin Vince Lombardi's post is getting me dizzy.Its really a waste of fukin time you BLINDER.

BB

Kinzua
03-08-2007, 03:39 PM

Actually, it's gonna be more like:

Lemon hands off to Brown - SPLAT!!! McCargo and Crowell meet him in the backfield!!! Loss of three on the play! :evil:

DolfanTom
03-08-2007, 03:46 PM

Lemon hands off to Brown - SPLAT!!! McCargo and Crowell meet him in the backfield!!! Loss of three on the play! :evil:You're probably right. Right now, we only have a C, RG and RT. The whole left side of the line is wide open :wink:

DolfanTom
03-08-2007, 03:46 PM

Lemon hands off to Brown - SPLAT!!! McCargo and Crowell meet him in the backfield!!! Loss of three on the play! :evil:

Don't you mean "Quinn" :lol:

B-lo
03-09-2007, 10:28 AM
Dude, what part of my posts do you not understand??

I said we got better on defense, doofus, not offense. At least not yet. And nobody here is saying we are. Only on defense, where we have clearly made ourselves better. Most of us are pulling our hair out about the offense, particularly the line.

But at the same time, you keep saying you've improved when you've lost three great players. You are clearly worse!!! How is that even debatable?

What the hell is the matter with you today? How can you not understand this??

Am I going to have to post this another six times before you get it?
Worse on defense, maybe , but we have not addressed that "yet" just like you guys on offense. Im glad Willis is gone, he is a great back at times, BUT he only played hard once in a while. He missed responsibilities, supposedly didn't know his plays, didn't know what down it is, and doesn't like Buffalo? Do you think that's a guy we want? NO!!!! Good/ great backs are not that hard to get, especially at # 12 in the draft. Lynch anybody? Those of us that know just a little about the game know that as long as the o-line makes holes and gives time to the q.b. you will probably be successful. Do you guys have an o-line? Over payed or noy at least we have one, any moron knows you build a team from inside out, the Dolphins just don't get it though huh?

Mike13
03-09-2007, 10:31 AM
supposedly didn't know his plays

I'm calling bull**** on that one.
Some moron from Billszone probably said that.
No player doesn't know the plays.

And wasn't McGahee the greatest Running Back in the world a few months ago?

DolfanTom
03-09-2007, 10:35 AM
the Dolphins just don't get it though huh?Idiot ... well, actually, given some of the troll action here lately, you just might be a genius ... there really wasn't much they could do in FA to upgrade the line. They wanted Dielman, but he took less $$ to stay in SD, even though he had several other offers. Steinbach was blown away and went elsewhere. After that, who?? Davis is highly overrated, and the Cowboys overpaid!! So what exactly are they to do. The guys they let go weren't great either, and even if they were average at best - whether I agree or not - the current regime wants to start from scratch!

Hopefully, they at least address it in the draft, and make some semblence of a line this season. But there really wasn't much that could be done in UFA. What - overpay for an average guard like you guys did? That's solidification of a line???

But what we could do was make an already great defense stellar. That alone will keep us competitive, even if our offense is lousey.

I'm giving the current regime time. I'm not expecting much next season at this point given our problems on offense. But I'll give these guys at least two years to get something going before I judge too harshly. If we still have an awful line at the start of the '08 campaign, THEN I'll worry.

Dude, I don't think you really understand just how much you have lost on defense. As w/ us on offense, you better hope Marv can build it back up w/ a quality draft!! Losing Clements and your best tackler is huge, and not easily replaced. Put it this way, while we have lost some on offense, we haven't lost nearly the quality that Clements and Fletcher were on your defense!!!

The draft - now that's another story. Let's argue about that in late April!! :wink:

B-lo
03-09-2007, 01:03 PM
Idiot ... well, actually, given some of the troll action here lately, you just might be a genius ... there really wasn't much they could do in FA to upgrade the line. They wanted Dielman, but he took less $$ to stay in SD, even though he had several other offers. Steinbach was blown away and went elsewhere. After that, who?? Davis is highly overrated, and the Cowboys overpaid!! So what exactly are they to do. The guys they let go weren't great either, and even if they were average at best - whether I agree or not - the current regime wants to start from scratch!

Hopefully, they at least address it in the draft, and make some semblence of a line this season. But there really wasn't much that could be done in UFA. What - overpay for an average guard like you guys did? That's solidification of a line???

But what we could do was make an already great defense stellar. That alone will keep us competitive, even if our offense is lousey.

I'm giving the current regime time. I'm not expecting much next season at this point given our problems on offense. But I'll give these guys at least two years to get something going before I judge too harshly. If we still have an awful line at the start of the '08 campaign, THEN I'll worry.

Dude, I don't think you really understand just how much you have lost on defense. As w/ us on offense, you better hope Marv can build it back up w/ a quality draft!! Losing Clements and your best tackler is huge, and not easily replaced. Put it this way, while we have lost some on offense, we haven't lost nearly the quality that Clements and Fletcher were on your defense!!!

The draft - now that's another story. Let's argue about that in late April!! :wink: I know what we lost, we lost are best corner and our best tackler! Huge holes to fill, I'm not saying we didn't? I'm saying the offensive line is much better w/ the free agents we brought in. You jealous fukin homers have nothing to smack it with other than DDRRR>>> you over payed, so FUKIN what, that's an opinion every Dolphag fan has one, that's not a fact! I already explained the loss of Willis , actually this is argument us getting old and stupid. You think your team is great and ours sucks and getting worse, POINTLESS!!!

retired opfinistic
03-09-2007, 01:27 PM
I know what we lost, we lost are best corner and our best tackler! Huge holes to fill, I'm not saying we didn't? I'm saying the offensive line is much better w/ the free agents we brought in. You jealous fukin homers have nothing to smack it with other than DDRRR>>> you over payed, so FUKIN what, that's an opinion every Dolphag fan has one, that's not a fact! I already explained the loss of Willis , actually this is argument us getting old and stupid. You think your team is great and ours sucks and getting worse, POINTLESS!!!
But you guys paid mucho dinero for an OL to protect a mediocre QB and open holes for...who?:confused: Explain again, for those of us who don't grasp Shortbus management.

DolfanTom
03-09-2007, 02:03 PM
argument us getting old and stupid. You think your team is great and ours sucks and getting worse, POINTLESS!!!Yes it is!!

How many - seriously, how many - times have I said I'm concerned about my team overall and that I'm not making any predictions for next season? How many B-lo?? Read my last five posts in this thread.

Note, recently I said: "I'm not expecting much next season at this point given our problems on offense."

I never once even implied my team is great. What the hell are you talking about ... or are you simply talking out your ass as usual???

DolfanTom
03-09-2007, 02:04 PM
BTW B-lo, it isn't just me who feels the Bills have gone backwards ... check out what the NFL network and ESPN have to say about the Bills moves so far!!

In short: :confused: & :shakeno:

Enforcerfin33
03-09-2007, 10:30 PM
But you guys paid mucho dinero for an OL to protect a mediocre QB and open holes for...who?:confused: Explain again, for those of us who don't grasp Shortbus management.
Hey they still have the A-Train...:lol:

Mike13
03-10-2007, 12:04 AM
BTW B-lo, it isn't just me who feels the Bills have gone backwards ... check out what the NFL network and ESPN have to say about the Bills moves so far!!

In short: :confused: & :shakeno:

I would say the analysts don't know what the hell they're saying as that is the case 90% of the time.

But **** everytime I turn on ESPN or NFLN and the words Buffalo Bills are mentioned nearly everyone is questioning their moves.

Capt. Dick
03-10-2007, 12:53 AM

Actually, FLA wasn't my destination. I was more interested in wintering in maybe the Carolinas. Maybe Virginia, West Virginia or even Delaware.
Right, nothing like wintering in balmy ol` West Virginia!:lol: