PDA

View Full Version : Dead Rising Achievement Question

Agent51
03-08-2007, 03:35 PM
OK, so I got Dead Rising the day it came out and played for a couple of days but then I got Madden and never touched Dead Rising again. Well recently I started playing it again, and I'm hooked. I beat the actual story and got the "true" ending, but now I just keep playing through to get all the achievements (IDK why, since they do NOTHING, but I'm addicting to achievements, lol). Problem is, I can't figure out what one of them is.

The one giving me probs is the "Hella Copter" one. If you look at your achievements in the game, or from the dashboard, it lists 3 "?"s as the description. So I looked it up on www.cheatcc.com (http://www.cheatcc.com) and it says:

"Hella Copter (20 points): Repel a Helicopter."

But what the hell does that mean and how do I do it :confused:. I can't figure out if it means repel as is jump out of it with a rope, or repel as in "fend off" as in blow one up. I'm ASSUMING it's the latter, but I can't figure out how to do it. I go into the overtime mode, where there are only zombies outside and inside you have to fight the special forces guys. There is a helicopter flying around the courtyard/park area, but when I shoot at it it doesn't seem to do anything, and I've used the special forces machine guns and sniper rifles etc etc. As far as I know there isn't a ROCKET LAUNCHER in the mall, so has anyone gotten this achievement, and if so can you give me some pointers?