PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else addicted to.....



Capt. Dick
06-23-2003, 01:17 PM
Mountain Dew..."code red"? I might have to start attending code red anonymous meetings.

minus
06-23-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Mountain Dew..."code red"? I might have to start attending code red anonymous meetings.

:lol:

inFINSible
06-23-2003, 01:38 PM
I heard there is a new non profit organization that calls them selves The Code Red Anonymous Partenership....They actually have made their own alternate version of code red w/out the addictive properties....the problem is they can't get anybody to drink their C.R.A.P. Soda.

Capt. Dick
06-23-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
I heard there is a new non profit organization that calls them selves The Code Red Anonymous Partenership....They actually have made their own alternate version of code red w/out the addictive properties....the problem is they can't get anybody to drink the C.R.A.P. Soda.


:lol:

phins054
06-23-2003, 04:21 PM
How about MD Live Wire....Chock full of Orangey goodness :tongue:

Capt. Dick
06-23-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by phins054
How about MD Live Wire....Chock full of Orangey goodness :tongue:


I`ll check it out.

Hellion
06-24-2003, 11:39 AM
I'm addicted to regular MD, but what I miss is bottled Dew in the glass bottles and the old Dew that you could hold the bottle up and see bits of pulpe in it. And the picture of the old hillbilly with a rifle and a bottle in his back pocket.
Man I remember when I was a kid and I'd ride my bike to the corner gas station slide a quarter in the machine and pull out an icy cold 8oz. bottle of Dew. Then go over to the Paul Bunyun resturaunt and get a pack of Marlboro's for 50 cents out of the cig. machine and lie to the waiteress about them being for my older sister.:evil:

mf52dolphin
06-24-2003, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by phins054
How about MD Live Wire....Chock full of Orangey goodness :tongue:


Well I tried it, and it reminds me of stale Gatorade.:eek:

Prime Time
06-24-2003, 07:55 PM
Not me. I prefer the awesome Vanilla Coke.

ohall
06-24-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Mountain Dew..."code red"? I might have to start attending code red anonymous meetings.

That stuff is GREAT!

I don't drink coffee so when I need alot of caffeine I drink Code Red, that thing is full of it. It gets me going when I'm dragging.

I can't stand regular Mountain Dew though, yuk!

Oliver...

iceblizzard69
06-24-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Prime Time
Not me. I prefer the awesome Vanilla Coke.

:barf:

Vanilla Coke sucks. Sunkist, Cherry Coke, and Coke is where its at!

WeVie
06-24-2003, 09:14 PM
I love the normal Mountain Dew. Code Red is ok but that new Live Wire sucks I think but I never liked orange soda anyway.

Peebs
06-25-2003, 12:06 AM
I never drank Mountain Dew but last summer I was ADDICTED to Dairy Barn's Ice Tea! I was going through a gallon every two days. I swear they put something in that Ice tea to get you hooked!
I finally had to kick the habit. I think I went through the DT's. But everytime I pull into a Dairy Barn for milk or bread or cigs....I get that urge....

dolfan06
06-25-2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69


:barf:

Vanilla Coke sucks. Sunkist, Cherry Coke, and Coke is where its at! cherry brandy and coke is better!;)

Muck
06-25-2003, 12:27 AM
I'm addicted to water. As lame as it sounds, I've always loved a nice cold glass of distilled water as long as I've been alive. Go thru nearly a gallon a day. Never liked soda.

dolfan06
06-25-2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Muck
I'm addicted to water. As lame as it sounds, I've always loved a nice cold glass of distilled water as long as I've been alive. Go thru nearly a gallon a day. Never liked soda. i'm addicted to the so.cal air, i won't breathe anything i can't see, it ain't healthy!:D

Muck
06-25-2003, 12:38 AM
Puts hair on your chest!!

dolfan06
06-25-2003, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by Muck
Puts hair on your chest!! not to mention the hair thats in my lungs!:D

MarinoFan
06-25-2003, 01:41 PM
:lol: