PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield: bad company

AirMarino83
03-09-2007, 12:50 AM
downloaded the video from xbox love.. did any of you see this? i was a fan of the other battlefields. maybe this one is worth picking up. looks like more of the same, yet with some new features that look intriguing... mostly the fact that you can destroy 90% of the world that youre in.

Scatman
03-09-2007, 02:22 AM
damn got excited i thought you meant demo

TheMageGandalf
03-09-2007, 03:45 PM
damn got excited i thought you meant demo

Thats true :lol:

On the destroying the world part....

Since I am pretty good at armor I'd like to be able to blast down a building with some anti-tank n00bs in it....:lol:

AirMarino83
03-09-2007, 05:04 PM
Since I am pretty good at armor I'd like to be able to blast down a building with some anti-tank n00bs in it....:lol:

little bit more of an even playing field... although, i dont think armor needs the field to be leveled.... cant wait.

Agent51
03-10-2007, 02:08 PM
downloaded the video from xbox love.. did any of you see this? i was a fan of the other battlefields. maybe this one is worth picking up. looks like more of the same, yet with some new features that look intriguing... mostly the fact that you can destroy 90% of the world that youre in.

I'm hooked on BF2: MC. I had never played a BF game before it, and I was never really into the military shooter games, but I DLed the demo when I first got my 360 about a year ago and it was awesome. It kind of became an afterthought for awhile until my friend recently got a 360 and we started playing the demo together over XBL. We had so much fun we went and bought the real game so we could have more maps and options and didn't have to keep finding each other again since the demo limits you to 2 matches a session. I've been playing it til like 4am for about a month straight :lol:.

I saw this video, and I'm hoping it's just like BF2 but with some upgrades. I love the feel of BF2, and the control layout is pretty good, so I hope that doesn't change. I just hope they have a graphics upgrade and maybe add some character customization in there instead of just looking like whatever "class" you pick. It'd be cool to have something like the Rainbow 6 Vegas customizations where you can pick headgear and masks or facepaint and clothing and armor and camo patterns and such, and then you have your ranks on you too, so anyone who looks at you can see your rank on your arm or helmet/hat etc.

The ability to break pretty much EVERYTHING is going to be so cool though.