PDA

View Full Version : I defy ANY of you to get 5 stars on this "Guitar Hero" song!

Pagan
03-09-2007, 04:42 PM
Obviously a hacked version of the game. There seems to be many out there in youtube land! :lol:

wV0qM6-HLuk

UltraDol-Fan
03-09-2007, 04:56 PM
why is it a hacked version?

and there is no chance I'll be playing that on expert anytime soon :lol: I'm still waiting for the 360 version to come out to even buy it

Pagan
03-09-2007, 05:06 PM
why is it a hacked version?
Because that song isn't available on either version of the game. People have figured out how to add any song they want. Here's some more...

~ Symphony X - Inferno
KPIMkH1PTww

~ Ozzy - Mr. Crowley
ARM7565Snww

~ Iron Maiden - Hallowed Be Thy Name
4QueIcczQUQ

~ Blind Guardian - Mirror, Mirror
CAwTXhSf42k

Motion
03-09-2007, 05:17 PM
Thats insane.

TheMageGandalf
03-09-2007, 05:38 PM
Uh..................Maybe I am wrong but the way it sounds, its like hes got the guitar on the floor and hes slamming on the buttons like if its an arcade controller.

Not like a guitar. With enough practice I think anyone can do it that way.

Pagan
03-09-2007, 05:59 PM
Uh..................Maybe I am wrong but the way it sounds, its like hes got the guitar on the floor and hes slamming on the buttons like if its an arcade controller.

Not like a guitar. With enough practice I think anyone can do it that way.
Doesn't he still have to strum?

What's the most amazing are the guys who are actually playing those songs. Unreal...

TheMageGandalf
03-09-2007, 06:04 PM
Doesn't he still have to strum?

What's the most amazing are the guys who are actually playing those songs. Unreal...

Yeah but its like with the aracde style controller I am thinking of, the one that was used for the Sega Genesis....it was a HUGE controller with a stick and big buttons.

It'd be the same concept of moving your guy and firing or kicking/punching really fast at the sametime.

Im not saying its easy to do, I am just sayign I think he was cheating if he did have it down. He needs to do it holding the guitar the right way and only then....

(WAIT FOR IT)

will he be a true...Guitar Hero....:cooldude:

Silverphin
03-09-2007, 06:26 PM
Yeah but its like with the aracde style controller I am thinking of, the one that was used for the Sega Genesis....it was a HUGE controller with a stick and big buttons.

It'd be the same concept of moving your guy and firing or kicking/punching really fast at the sametime.

Im not saying its easy to do, I am just sayign I think he was cheating if he did have it down. He needs to do it holding the guitar the right way and only then....

(WAIT FOR IT)

will he be a true...Guitar Hero....:cooldude:

:sidelol: