PDA

View Full Version : New Addition To The Forum! Please Read!

FinHeavenAJ
06-23-2003, 08:55 PM
FinHeaven & Co is glad to announce that we have added a new section to the boards. However, before I go on with the new feature, I must thank MNFINFAN for purchasing the product. It would have taken about 2 months for the site to generate money to purchase it, but MNFINFAN went ahead and did it for me... out of his own wallet. MNFINFAN owns a business called AthenaUSA (http://athenausa.com/?referrer=FinHeaven), and he sells Tablet PCS, network computers, and other computer related products... so please check his site out.

Anyways, on to the new addition... We now have a Photo Gallery running, if you check out the header you will see a new link entitled "Photo Home". Here, you can post your own photos and etc. It will replace the graphics/wallpapers forum in The Lounge. Please give it a check out: http://www.finheaven.com/photo/index.php

This script has brought us to the next level, as no other Miami Dolphins fan site has this feature. Please keep in mind that I am working on this feature, so if you find any bugs or problems, please let me know. I've integrated most of the two features, except for the smilies.

So, please let me know what you think. If you have any questions, please post them here... as if you have a question, there is most likely someone else that has that same question.

I look forward to reading the response...

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

PS: Please keep in mind that the Photo section is part of the forums, thus the TOS applies. No illegal photos or photos that "show too much." Also, keep photos in their own categories. Posting of any illegal content results in an immediate ban.

bigbry
06-23-2003, 08:59 PM
Thank You MN

BB

Prime Time
06-24-2003, 01:23 AM
Thanks MN. Add an "A" in between the MN. :) So there will be no more graphics forum ?

Dude
06-24-2003, 01:24 AM
Very nice! Thanks!

Clumpy
06-24-2003, 05:40 AM
:up:

MNFINFAN
06-24-2003, 09:28 AM
No problems guys! I really appreciate this site and it's a little something i could to help out. By the way (huge plug) I am writing this on the screen of my Motion Computing M1300 http://www.athenausa.com/images/pdf/10100102.pdf

Cheers

Paul

P4E
06-24-2003, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by MNFINFAN
No problems guys! I really appreciate this site and it's a little something i could to help out. By the way (huge plug) I am writing this on the screen of my Motion Computing M1300 http://www.athenausa.com/images/pdf/10100102.pdf

Cheers

Paul

I'm sorry, MNFIN... I was distracted. Would you do me the favor of giving me the name of your company, a brief statement of what kinds of products and services you offer, and that link once again?

If you'd be kind enough to just state those things crisp and clear, I'd appreciate it nearly as much as the new forum you helped make possible for all of us here at FinHeaven.

Thanks.

:)

MNFINFAN
06-24-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Phan4Ever

I'm sorry, MNFIN... I was distracted. Would you do me the favor of giving me the name of your company, a brief statement of what kinds of products and services you offer, and that link once again?

If you'd be kind enough to just state those things crisp and clear, I'd appreciate it nearly as much as the new forum you helped make possible for all of us here at FinHeaven.

Thanks.

:)
Hey Phan

I understand, Miss Catherine does that to me every time too! :)

My company Athena USA is a small Computer Hardware firm, we sell Tablet PCs and Thin Client Devices (Network PC), we do a lot of custom Embedded Image builds and also Citrix and Terminal Services installs. web site is as follows www.athenausa.com. Anything we sell that comes from a finheaven referral will result in a donation from Athena USA to finheaven. My way of keeping this great site running.

Cheers

paul

AngryDolphins
06-24-2003, 05:27 PM
Thanks MN!

Surferosa
06-25-2003, 04:22 AM
you da man Paul!

underwaterjedi
06-25-2003, 04:36 PM
Thanks MN. I work for an Internet and Telecom company, and I will circulate your name and link throughout, internally, and to our customers. This is great stuff.

uj

MNFINFAN
06-25-2003, 09:50 PM
Thanks uj!! :)

dolphan39
06-26-2003, 01:15 PM
thanks AJ and MNFINFAN - loving it ! :D

One question - there is no way to upload a photo using an URL instead of a file right ?

CSONKA-CLONE
06-30-2003, 02:10 AM
i am dying for some football news.....

where is the preseason???