PDA

View Full Version : MADDEN Nano Blitzes???

Tone_E
03-12-2007, 08:01 PM
Does anyone know any nano blitzes? My defense needs help, and Im sure some of these would do the trick.

Nano blitzes are pretty much blitzes that give the opposing qb 2 secs or so to make a pass.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mike13
03-12-2007, 09:19 PM
What is a Nano Blitz?

Reminisce32
03-13-2007, 12:33 AM
if you play next gen madden then ask here they will help you

http://the360lab.com/forums/

Tone_E
03-13-2007, 09:09 AM
Thanks man. I play on the PC, but will def. try out these strategies.

PatsSuck....I explained nano blitzes in my original post. :wink:

Agent51
03-13-2007, 09:14 AM
I wish I could help, but I'm STILL trying to find a damn playbook with a HB pass. I'm playing on the 360 version and apparently they don't exist in this version because I remember them in teh PS2 version but can't find them ANYWHERE in the 360 one. I have used every single team (even teams I KNOW don't have them in real life) and gone through every single play and haven't found it :fire:

Tone_E
03-13-2007, 09:44 AM
I wish I could help, but I'm STILL trying to find a damn playbook with a HB pass. I'm playing on the 360 version and apparently they don't exist in this version because I remember them in teh PS2 version but can't find them ANYWHERE in the 360 one. I have used every single team (even teams I KNOW don't have them in real life) and gone through every single play and haven't found it :fire:

Sorry to hear that bro. But from my past experience, the HB pass is ineffective anyway. A simple zone counters it, and more than likely the pass will be picked because of poor accuracy from the HB. Unless they "commit" to the run, I dont see use for it.

Maybe '08? :wink:

byroan
03-13-2007, 09:49 AM

I know the Chargers playbook has it on the PC version.

Motion
03-13-2007, 09:53 AM

Philly's playbook has a flea flicker.

Agent51
03-13-2007, 09:54 AM
Sorry to hear that bro. But from my past experience, the HB pass is ineffective anyway. A simple zone counters it, and more than likely the pass will be picked because of poor accuracy from the HB. Unless they "commit" to the run, I dont see use for it.

Maybe '08? :wink:

It works if you have a lesser experienced player on defense or if you see they are in man coverage and/or sending a blitz, at least it has for me anyway. It's definately not something to be used all the time, most games I don't even attempt it, but just like real life, it can be effective when completely unexpected and executed properly. A good way to run it (for me anyway) is to check the coverages and if I see zone I would hot route the WR on the side I was "running" to and have him to a quick comeback route, that way the DB would drop into zone and I could dump it off to the WR quickly (or just keep the ball and run it, in which case the WR would be in position to block). If it was man I would post or slant that same WR (in or out depended on the positioning of the Safeties and what I thought their coverage was) and when I would run the DB usually would break off coverage and start running to make the tackle, leaving the WR open for a significant gain, sometimes a HUGE gain of there wasn't Safety help over the top.

Agent51
03-13-2007, 09:55 AM
I know the Chargers playbook has it on the PC version.

Yea they were the first team I checked (since LT does it often) but it's not there in the 360 version

Agent51
03-13-2007, 09:57 AM
Philly's playbook has a flea flicker.

Flea Flicker is OK but I'm looking for the option, so my HB appears to be doing a sweep and can then either run or pass the ball. With the flea flicker I'm FORCED to end up throwing the ball, and that's if they don't get to my RB before he pitches back since he fakes the run right up the middle.