PDA

View Full Version : DEMO: Viva Pinata!

mor911
03-13-2007, 10:31 AM
I love this game... It's a little different for everyone to buy it. Now you can try it (way over due for a demo imo). Go Viva it up!

Majpain
03-13-2007, 02:33 PM
I still havent played it!!! Son of!

Boston
03-13-2007, 06:29 PM
DAMN DSL. I cant dl demos off xbl.... SOOOO SLOW.

Agent51
03-14-2007, 03:04 PM
I love this game... It's a little different for everyone to buy it. Now you can try it (way over due for a demo imo). Go Viva it up!

I played this game as soon as it came out, and like any other Sims-esq game, it was addicting at first but then just got tedious and became a chore to play.

It was awesome trying to get all the new pinatas to come to your graden, and building and awesome place for them to chill, naming them, etc etc, but as you progress they started fighting and the mean ones came and killed em and there were so many it was hard to manage. You'd break up a fight on one side and some bad one would be poisoning them on the other side, lol. Plus it seemed like the commands were very loose. You would tell a pinata to do something, it would walk like it was going to, them just stop and go do it's own thing. THAT drove me nuts. I hated having to tell one to eat another like 23487 times before it actuall did it. It was especially annoying if you were trying to make one flying pinata eat another flying pinata (for anyone who doesn't know, they HAVE to eat certain ones to fill requirememnts so they move into your garden, I'm not just some sadistic pinata massacre guy, lol). It would take forever just to find them, then trying to lock on was a pain, then they would just ignore your commands so you had to repeat the process 29 times jst for one, some were required to eat like 4.

Overall it was an interesting game, but I've never liked Sims style games so after the novelty wore off I lost interest quick. If you're a fan of those types of games though this one is definately pretty cool.

mor911
03-14-2007, 03:19 PM
I played this game as soon as it came out, and like any other Sims-esq game, it was addicting at first but then just got tedious and became a chore to play.

It was awesome trying to get all the new pinatas to come to your graden, and building and awesome place for them to chill, naming them, etc etc, but as you progress they started fighting and the mean ones came and killed em and there were so many it was hard to manage. You'd break up a fight on one side and some bad one would be poisoning them on the other side, lol. Plus it seemed like the commands were very loose. You would tell a pinata to do something, it would walk like it was going to, them just stop and go do it's own thing. THAT drove me nuts. I hated having to tell one to eat another like 23487 times before it actuall did it. It was especially annoying if you were trying to make one flying pinata eat another flying pinata (for anyone who doesn't know, they HAVE to eat certain ones to fill requirememnts so they move into your garden, I'm not just some sadistic pinata massacre guy, lol). It would take forever just to find them, then trying to lock on was a pain, then they would just ignore your commands so you had to repeat the process 29 times jst for one, some were required to eat like 4.

Overall it was an interesting game, but I've never liked Sims style games so after the novelty wore off I lost interest quick. If you're a fan of those types of games though this one is definately pretty cool.i can 100% see where you're coming from. It takes acertain type of gamer to get addicted to this "sims" like game... Funny I never compared it to sims before, and now that you did, it makes a lot of sense :hi5: