PDA

View Full Version : Eminem Dangles Baby Doll Out of Windows

Muck
06-26-2003, 12:43 AM
:lol:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

The Slacker
06-26-2003, 01:09 AM
LOL oh man. I cant wait until this guy messes with the wrong person.

Fresh
06-26-2003, 08:54 AM
Nobody will touch Eminem.

Rapper in fear of life: Ja Rule

iceblizzard69
06-26-2003, 10:41 AM
Ja Rule won't get touched either, he is just a loser and a ****ty rapper. Every single one of his songs is the exact same thing, he is just rapping about some chick, it gets really boring after a while. "Holla Holla" was pretty good, but now all of Ja Rule's stuff sucks.

Pagan
06-26-2003, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Peanut
Nobody will touch Eminem.

Oh yea....he's so tough. I'm scared sh*tless of him......:rolleyes:

The only thing wrong with the picture is that someone hasn't dangled HIM over the balcony.....and let go.....

iceblizzard69
06-26-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Pagan

The only thing wrong with the picture is that someone hasn't dangled HIM over the balcony.....and let go.....

:nono:

Muck
06-26-2003, 11:02 AM
I think you're missing the point. Nobody will touch him because he's got a big following and everybody knows he's just horsing around. Got nothing to do with fear or toughness.

Scrap
06-26-2003, 11:23 AM
Though he seems a bit controversial at times, he generally does things only to poke fun.

t2thejz
06-26-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Muck
I think you're missing the point. Nobody will touch him because he's got a big following and everybody knows he's just horsing around. Got nothing to do with fear or toughness. Exactly

Pagan
06-26-2003, 02:02 PM
Okay....my bad.....;)

However, I was following the line of conversation where the "nobody will touch him" post followed a comment by the slacker about him messing with the wrong person, meaning one day he may make fun of someone who'll beat him like a rented mule. Ergo, the "nobody will touch him" comment insinuated that he was a badass....which led to my confusion.

Follow? :lol:

Muck
06-26-2003, 02:42 PM
Huh?? ;)

Pagan
06-26-2003, 03:02 PM
:lol:

Prime Time
06-26-2003, 03:07 PM
Noone will touch him because he has back. And he also has people who will just come to your house shoot it up and drive off. Noone messes with Eminem,50 Cent, and Dre. Also seems like Eminem does not like P. Diddy

Pagan
06-26-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Prime Time
Noone will touch him because he has back. And he also has people who will just come to your house shoot it up and drive off. Noone messes with Eminem,50 Cent, and Dre. Also seems like Eminem does not like P. Diddy

I guess my original assumption was correct then, huh Muck.....;) :lol:

Muck
06-26-2003, 05:04 PM
Yup, it appears so. ;)

Oh really?? Then how come they've all been shot?? Except Em of course. Hell, 50 been hit NINE TIMES. :lol:

baccarat
06-26-2003, 05:57 PM

It takes a real man to give empty threats about OTHER people shooting people from behind. God forbid someone fights man to man. If you want to pretend you're tough, do it correctly.

Pagan
06-27-2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by booyeah_

It takes a real man to give empty threats about OTHER people shooting people from behind. God forbid someone fights man to man. If you want to pretend you're tough, do it correctly.

Unfortunately bro, fists have gone the way of the dodo bird. Now you ain't **** unless you have a gun...held sideways, of course. ;)