PDA

View Full Version : matrix II movie

Bobby Humphrey
06-26-2003, 12:09 PM
so i am sitting at home watching the new matrix movie, the movie is almost done when someone knocks at the door. so i answer the door to find my buddy and his girlfriend there. i invite them in and we talk till the early hours of the morning, so i go to bed after they left not finishing the last 10 to 20 minutes of the movie. then the next moring my wife takes it back before i had a chance to finish it. i don't want to spend the extra $ to rent it again, plus it is almost never in. so can someone who has watched it pm me and tell me how it ended??? the last part i saw was when he was talking to the guy who made the matrix, you know the god looking guy. anyways if u can help me, pm it to me so we don't piss off those who have not saw it yet, thanks to who ever will help me.

Muck
06-26-2003, 01:20 PM
You're renting the new Matrix film?? How are you doing that?? It just came out last month.

Prime Time
06-26-2003, 03:02 PM
Yeah WTF? How did you rent it if it isn't even out on tape/dvd yet?

Bobby Humphrey
06-26-2003, 03:06 PM
in china you can rent some films even before they come out in the theaters. and can reant all the day after they come out in the theaters

Prime Time
06-26-2003, 03:08 PM
You are in China?

Bobby Humphrey
06-26-2003, 03:16 PM
either i am or i am really confussed.

Muck
06-26-2003, 05:00 PM
:lol:

I remember somebody saying they spend a lot of time in China. I guess that was you then. In that case......"HOYAHYOYHIM!!!!"

That means "Karate Class" in Chinese.

WeVie
06-26-2003, 11:22 PM
I bet some chinese food would be good about right now

Bobby Humphrey
06-27-2003, 02:36 PM
i take it my long wait means no one will help me, i will go jump off a curb now and try to stub my toe.

Prime Time
06-28-2003, 12:02 AM
MATRIX 2 ENDING...READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Well, Neo goes to save Trinidi and Trinidi dies but he brings her back to life by putting his hand inside her. Then they go back outside of the Matrix back to normal, and those machine things were about to kill him when Neo said something doesn't feel right and somehow he stopped the machines (on the Earth not in the Matrix). Then he passed out. Trinidi and the others took him to Niomi's ship since their own ship was destroyed. Then you see them taking care of Neo on a bed and Neo and the guy who Mr. Anderson took over at the beginning (remember in the beginning two guys are in the Matrix and Mr. Anderson gets the 2nd guy before he gets out of the Matrix), are both being treated.

NOTE....the guy Mr Anderson was (everyone else doesn't know that that is Mr. Anderson) was said to be a survivor of the third ship that went to fight the machines because that ship blew it so he was the only survivor.

Confusing? I know, plus it isn't fresh in my memory since I saw it a over a month ago but that is what happens without a question/

Muck
06-28-2003, 12:51 AM
MORE MATRIX RELOADED SPOILERS BELOW....DO NOT READ!!!

First, Mr. Anderson = Agent Smith. Prime Time mispoke. :)

I don't know how much you saw of that scene between Neo and the Architect. So I'll go into that.

Before Neo saves Trinity, The Architect (the guy who created the Matrix) revealed a few things about the Oracle. He also revealed to Neo that Zion was about to be destroyed and there was nothing he could do about it.

He then revealed that the Machines have destroyed Zion destroyed 5 times before. That this will be the 6th time and that Neo will have to select 16 males and 7 females to survive the devastation and rebuild Zion. If he doesn't, everyone connected to the Matrix will die.

He then revealed that there were 5 previous "The One's" before Neo. That the Matrix created him and them to keep the cycle going.....and that he was pre-determined to reach this point (reaching the Architect).

All the while, they keep flashing to Trinity's fighting a losing battle with the Agents.

Then he gives Neo a choice, showing him two doors. One leads to the salvation of Zion (where he chooses the 23 survivors). The other leads back to the Matrix, where Trinity is.

The architect keeps telling Neo that, like the 5 Chosen Ones before him, that they both know which choice he'll make (Zion). That Trinity is going to die no matter which door he chooses and that he can't stop it. Neo keeps trying to deny what the Architect is telling him.

Then at the end of the meeting, Neo says something like "You better hope we don't meet again". And the Architect is like, "We won't". Then Neo runs out the door to Trinity.

It's really a dominant scene. Very wordy and complex. Really makes you freak out about how deep this thing is.

Also, after the credits rolled.......they showed a preview of the next movie, Matrix Revolutions coming in late November.

Prime Time
06-28-2003, 12:55 AM
Muck since I am 15 and not as wise as you I was confused at times. What did he say about the oracle, I mean I know what he said but what did he insinuate?

Muck
06-28-2003, 01:31 AM
WARNING.....IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN RELOADED, DO NOT READ THIS THREAD EVER AGAIN!! :)

Hey man, don't sell yourself short. It's a very complicated movie for EVERYBODY when you first see it. Both movies are. I thought long and hard about what I had seen after both.

You had it right. Just got the names mixed up is all. Most people I talked to still don't understand that part with Agent Smith in the real world.

Anyway, from what I could deduce.....he was saying that the Oracle (the program) found a solution after the first few versions of the Matrix failed. The solution was choice. As long as everyone was given a choice (subconcious or otherwise), they would accept the Matrix. All but a small group (the fighters).

I can't completely wrap my mind around her role just yet. I've only seen the movie once. So I'd probably benefit from seeing it again. Maybe not. :)

Bobby Humphrey
06-28-2003, 11:24 AM
thanks u two, u guys are truley gods amoung men, plus u saved me some cash from having to rent it again, thanks a mill.

Muck
06-28-2003, 12:10 PM
Thanks. That's what my internet girlfriend tells me every morning. :lol: :jk:

t2thejz
06-28-2003, 02:28 PM
I havnt read it yet.... and dont plan too but its so tempting:hitself:

Prime Time
06-28-2003, 02:47 PM
:lol: Don't read it TJ! Use the force! Watch the movie first.

As for Bobby Humphrey, No problem man, anything to help out a fellow Dol-Fan. Hey you are the first to say it, I was expecting it from a girl though :D :jk:. Anyway no problem man.

As for Muck thanks for the Oracle Clear-up. I also cannot put my finger on what her final part in all of this is, but I think she has something shocking coming in #3, I think she will surprise all.