PDA

View Full Version : New Madden Info (Dolphin related)

Prime Time
06-26-2003, 06:31 PM
:lol: Most of you are going to love this interview. Because it's the producer of Madden going through the whole game with the interviewer and they use the Dolphins as the team to do owner mode etc. They even fire Wannstedt after year one :( (I bet some of you are going to like that). It is a must read.

http://www.football-gaming.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1858http://www.football-gaming.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1858

Prime Time
06-26-2003, 06:36 PM
I will not be surprised if many of you put Norv Turner as our head coach in your owner mode's. I may even do that and bring Dave as our Defensive Coordinator after year 1 and bring someone else to be offensive coordinator. But no amtter what I am keeping Wannstedt and Turner every year as my coaches unless I go 8-8 or less in my first year. I bet Wannstedt is rated mid 70s for coach. If I ever see Marvin Lewis or the Philly's Defensive Coordinator...say bye to Bates :D

ckparrothead
06-26-2003, 07:21 PM
Thats cool thanks for the heads up.

My preference would be to keep Norv as OC, knock Dave down to DC, and hire Jimmy back to be the head coach. If Jimmy would have had this much talent...whoooooff....

SMadison29
06-26-2003, 07:22 PM
I wonder if you can put Rice in as a player coach?

This game is totally going to kick a$$. This as close the real thing as a game can get.

CRAZYDOLFAN305
06-26-2003, 07:24 PM
That's crazy..Dave is going to win another SB this year. All the non-believers will be praising Dave this time next year. Just watch. Plus, Norv is the best OC in the business, just ask M. Martz..

ckparrothead
06-26-2003, 07:28 PM
I would only be ok with Norv Turner as head coach if he was doing the play-calling during games a la Jim Fassel and Tom Coughlin.

Prime Time
06-26-2003, 07:28 PM
I agree....I am a Wannstedt beleiver through and through. Yes Jerry Rice can be a coach they say it in the link.

Prime Time
06-26-2003, 07:31 PM
Well you can say he is...I mean it is not like they pick the plays for oyu.

SMadison29
06-26-2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Prime Time
I agree....I am a Wannstedt beleiver through and through. Yes Jerry Rice can be a coach they say it in the link.

I said player coach, not just coach. Probably not though.

ckparrothead
06-26-2003, 07:42 PM
I'd offer Trace Armstrong a position as DL coach heh. He already basically did it while Cary Godette was our DL coach.

Damn basically that whole thing though was about how to move the Miami Dolphins to Toronto and get a new stadium and change the team name to the Toronto Bears!

Not only do they fire Wannstedt after a year in favor of Eagles OC Brad Childress, they fire the city of Miami after a year too and play out a lame duck season while the Toronto Stadium is built!

Prime Time
06-26-2003, 08:01 PM
Hey but it is still cool to know we can do our own similiar stuff to that.

Prime Time
06-26-2003, 08:04 PM
Maybe I will make....dun dun dun

Dan Marino Memorial or Dan Marino Stadium in Miami Florida. How cool would that be. But I like this owner mode, it is gonna be awesome! I love the whole cap situation thing.

VanDolPhan
06-26-2003, 09:05 PM
I'm on Xbox so EA can kiss my hiney! I boycotted EA a long while ago and will probably go with XSN sports this year.

P4E
06-26-2003, 10:30 PM
I checked with Dan, -- he says he's not too interested in any memorial stadia in his name just yet. As a matter of definition, anything named in memorium means you're dead.:drool:

in2itive-finfan
06-26-2003, 10:36 PM
That was a classic what if situation....

we are asking Toronto for close to 700 Million (woah!, we all laugh). So you can sell PSL's now. But basically I'm gonna have to adjust a ton to get this approved. We'll be paying for most of it ourselves. We are in the green though and I want to make sure the stadium gets approved so let's check out our balances. Let's see the acceptance agreement from the city here....
FBG: The Toronto Dolphins!

I am 1/2 hour from Toronto and I bleed aqua....;)

Man I would have season tickets so fast - I would become the equivalent of that FiremanJetguy whoever he is....but then I woke up

Fins in FLA Forever !!!!!!!

2004 in Houston.....:beerbang:

Prime Time
06-26-2003, 10:52 PM
This game will be awesome! I am going to get to name it Dan Marino Stadium if I decide to name that because Memorial has a better ring but it does mean you are dead. Thanks for pointing that out.

Muck
06-27-2003, 12:13 AM
Hey, I suggest you guys read the first half of this interview. This game is going to be SICK!! It's everything I've ever dreamed a game to be and more. And this is just from a micro-management standpoint. It is absolutely unreal. And they're not even talking about the gameplay......which I have read up on and is also going to set the bar to new levels. I read that the playbook is over 3000 plays. But I probably won't even play the games. Just simulate and be the front office guy. :) Now I just gotta get a PS2 if the PC ain't where it's at.

Here's the link to the first part of the interview.

http://www.football-gaming.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1856

Heh, I like the looks of this already :)

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2003/06/03-1.jpg

Fresh
06-27-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
That's crazy..Dave is going to win another SB this year. All the non-believers will be praising Dave this time next year. Just watch.

If we win the SB, you are praising Wanny? :rofl:

BTW, Madden will always be the best football game. Sega Sports who? EA Owns ya! Dwyane Wade/Caron Butler will run it in Live! :right:

Prime Time
06-27-2003, 01:52 AM
I heard Eddie Jones is staying on the team.

Prime Time
06-27-2003, 01:53 AM
Muck get a PS2, it will not have problems. A PC can have a problem at any given moment, not the right video card, dont have real player or something etc. Get a PS2, I recommend it.

MaxPower
06-27-2003, 09:55 AM
That is freaky stuff. As if I need another way to waste my time ( & I certainly will:D )

I'm not sure I like that "time elapsed" idea. My wife will be able to see that I've spent "411hrs, 35min" playing videogame football & still haven't mowed the yard yet:lol: She doesn't know I'm going to get the network adaptor soon.....hee hee

That game sounds awesome. Say what you want, IMO Madden is the best football game there is...and they seem to work every year to improve it for sports nuts like us...

Fresh
06-27-2003, 10:02 AM
I heard Eddie Jones is staying on the team.

All of the free agent/trading crap starts July 16th.. :rolleyes:

Read the Herald, Jones is a goner..

Hail Madden and EA, screw you guys up there at Sega Sports!

Muck
06-27-2003, 10:39 AM
Muck get a PS2, it will not have problems. A PC can have a problem at any given moment, not the right video card, dont have real player or something etc. Get a PS2, I recommend it.

Thanks dude. But I was talking about the Madden game itself.....gameplay, features, etc. Which system it would be best to play it on. I'm not too worried about any of my computers :)

Right now, all I have is a regular Playstation One and of course PC. My main concern is the Owner Mode. But I'd like to have decent gameplay. Obviously, it would be easiest for me not to have to buy an Xbox or PS2.

I guess my question is.......which system traditionally plays Madden the best?? And if I were to get it for PC, what controller would you guys recommend?? I've got a generic Microsoft sidewinder. And when I played Madden 2003, it was a little tough.

Might just have to make a new thread on this.

Prime Time
06-27-2003, 04:08 PM
Muck I have heard from everyone even people at EA that it runs the best on the PS2, because they put a little extra work for the PS2 game every year. The graphics are slightly worse then XBOX but it runs smoother and the control is more user friendly. PS2 is the way to go, need I mind you I bought it for XBOX last year and 2 weeks back I played it on PS2, I prefer it on PS2.

FumanChu
06-27-2003, 04:16 PM
If you arent sure on what system to get madden, get it on PS2..

PS2 has online mode free with the adapter.
Xbox wont have online for Madden this year.

I have both xbox and ps2 but I will buy for ps2 (for online play) and rent it for xbox (I have a modded xbox and can rip it from the cd to my 120gb hdd)

Muck
06-28-2003, 01:09 PM
You got a 120GB HDD on your Xbox?? Whoa. :) If Xbox had online capability with Madden, which would you choose??

Thanks again guys. I've started doing some research on this topic, as I'm pretty out of the loop game and console-wise. I'm really hoping the PC will be just fine (as it will save me $150 from buying a console). But I'm completely unbiased and will do what's best.

t2thejz
06-28-2003, 02:21 PM
Man the wait is unbearable

Prime Time
06-28-2003, 03:10 PM
Yeah I cannot wait either. Look at these pics. New Injury animation!

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

He is actually limping and not on the foot he injured! Awesome!!

Prime Time
06-28-2003, 03:15 PM

Look at the tatoo on Ray Lewis' arm. It does not look super real but it looks good enough. Better than nothing

t2thejz
06-28-2003, 04:47 PM
Its also gonna be awsome seeing rickys dreadlocks

XoPhinsoX
06-28-2003, 05:22 PM

Look at the tatoo on Ray Lewis' arm. It does not look super real but it looks good enough. Better than nothing '

Screenshots never do any justice for the game :lol:

I'm sure it looks better and probably hardly even noticeable when playing.

M-REAL
06-28-2003, 07:04 PM
In real life, it seems as though Madden hates the Dolphins or something. For example, when the Bears were playing us on mnf and the dolphins did something good like stop an important play or get a TD, Madden didn't really comment only Michaels did. But when the Bears did something to that effect, Madden praised this and that about them. What's up with bias crap?

VanDolPhan
06-28-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Muck
You got a 120GB HDD on your Xbox?? Whoa. :) If Xbox had online capability with Madden, which would you choose??

Thanks again guys. I've started doing some research on this topic, as I'm pretty out of the loop game and console-wise. I'm really hoping the PC will be just fine (as it will save me $150 from buying a console). But I'm completely unbiased and will do what's best.

I'm still going with XSN sports. EA's lost it and are living off their cheap year to year changes. In fact I think the only good "new" title they have released in a long while is Battlefield 1942.

The XSN sports networks football game is NFL FEVER (http://www.xbox.com/nflfever2004/) which already has a year of online play under it's belt. Xbox has the BEST online play by far of any of the consoles and is promising some very tough anti cheat measures for 'sore losers'.

Also with XSN sports I can set up a Finheaven league in like 15 minutes complete with it's own site, schedule for players, auto updates every 15 minutes and cell phone notification.

iceblizzard69
06-28-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by marcusreal
In real life, it seems as though Madden hates the Dolphins or something. For example, when the Bears were playing us on mnf and the dolphins did something good like stop an important play or get a TD, Madden didn't really comment only Michaels did. But when the Bears did something to that effect, Madden praised this and that about them. What's up with bias crap?

He developed an NFC bias after being at FOX for so long.

Muck
06-28-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by VanDolPhan

I'm still going with XSN sports. EA's lost it and are living off their cheap year to year changes. In fact I think the only good "new" title they have released in a long while is Battlefield 1942.

The XSN sports networks football game is NFL FEVER (http://www.xbox.com/nflfever2004/) which already has a year of online play under it's belt. Xbox has the BEST online play by far of any of the consoles and is promising some very tough anti cheat measures for 'sore losers'.

Also with XSN sports I can set up a Finheaven league in like 15 minutes complete with it's own site, schedule for players, auto updates every 15 minutes and cell phone notification.

If I were buying a console, I'd probably go with an XBOX for a number of reasons. One being that I think it's the future, whereas PS2 seems to be the present. But I'm looking directly at Madden '04 for the Owner Mode. I haven't seen anything like it (but I'm just starting to look around).

How much does SXN cost?? Is it a yearly thing?? To be honest, I'm hoping I can get away with just buying the PC version. But that doesn't look promising.

J-E-T-S
06-28-2003, 08:51 PM
All I can say after reading that article is wow. I can see myself spending hours in my dorm room in Owner Mode...

MOULDSROCKS
06-28-2003, 09:41 PM
Here comes an unbiased opinion!
I have Madden for PC, XBOX, and PS2 (at my dads house anyway), and here is the (simplified) deal:

Best system to PLAY Madden on: XBOX

Best System to get downloads on: PC

Best System to play online with: TBD? Unfortunately XBOX doesn't have it.... I don't go online with ps2, and my PC keeps acting up on my when i try to get on... haven't been able to yet.

Best System to save your files: XBOX, PC is 2nd, but it's kind of difficult to locate them depending on how you install the game

Easiest Menu's: PS2 and XBOX... the PC menu is a little more confusing.

Best graphics: XBOX... even if you have a powerful computer, the game is designed so that lower level PC's can play it.

Easiest Controller: XBOX (I hate the ps2 controller though, so I might be biased :D)

Which one do I recommend? XBOX or PS2. The PC version is harder to maneuver around, has worse graphics, and can freeze up which is never good.
If you don't care about going online, XBOX is the best option.

Muck
06-28-2003, 11:10 PM
Thanks dude. That was exactly what I was looking for. :up: One question: XBOX and PS2......you have to pay to play online. Is the same true for PC Madden?? That's pretty much the last question I have....as I think I've made a decision.

Owner mode has me peeing my pants right now. I can already forsee myself simulating entire seasons.

MOULDSROCKS
06-28-2003, 11:29 PM
I am pretty sure it's free.... just need a connection; if you have to pay, then that's probably why it won't let me on. :D lol

also....
but, my computer isn't exactly a computer god, so yours might not freeze up. but mine does.

Glad I could help!

Muck
06-28-2003, 11:31 PM
Even if you are denied access to the server....you still shouldn't freeze up. You're computer is stupid. :)

Capt. Dick
06-28-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
I am pretty sure it's free.... just need a connection; if you have to pay, then that's probably why it won't let me on. :D lol

also....
but, my computer isn't exactly a computer god, so yours might not freeze up. but mine does.

Glad I could help!

You have a HP too?

MOULDSROCKS
06-28-2003, 11:34 PM
i meant the game itself when you are playing on the freezing thing....

HP? Hewlett? No.

Capt. Dick
06-28-2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
i meant the game itself when you are playing on the freezing thing....

HP? Hewlett? No.

yeah...Hewlett...piece of #!^&*^!

I`m gonna get a dell.

MOULDSROCKS
06-28-2003, 11:45 PM
I have a Compaq on which i play all my games..... the good compouter in our house is a Dell and it is strictly for business and homework, but it is a fast mofo. i'm on it right now actually... probabbly shoudlnt; be eiether...
hehe

Prime Time
06-29-2003, 01:18 AM
No way XBOX controllers are better. They are way too big, I have both systems and it is easier to play it on PS2. The PS2 controllers are more user friendly and are easier to manage. XBOXs are just TOO big.

MOULDSROCKS
06-29-2003, 01:21 AM
I know what you are trying to get me to say.....

but I prefer the XBOX controller..... no more needs to be said :D

Prime Time
06-29-2003, 01:33 AM
I'm not trying to get you to say anything. This game will rock on any console though, but Madden favors PS2, so PS2 is obviously the way to go.

Graphics: Xbox
Gameplay: PS2
Online: Obviously PS2
Controller: PS2

Console to buy it for PS2!

MOULDSROCKS
06-29-2003, 01:37 AM
gameplay is the same for both systems... but that damn online feature is only for ps2 and it pisses me off. lol

Prime Time
06-29-2003, 01:46 AM
:lol:

No actually PS2 runs smoother out of 6 sites i read reviews for both Madden 03 and 04 5 out of 6 have said PS2 runs smoother.

Ultfight
06-29-2003, 02:56 AM
Havent heard anything on the Gamecube yet... Why no input on that?

FumanChu
06-29-2003, 07:43 AM

If xbox had online capability with madden it would be tough to decide.. since I have both systems, online on the ps2 is free (as long as you have an adapter)..

Button configurations are about the same on both systems.. ps2 has the roster updates you can download.. gameplay is about the same too.. xbox is a little more clear than the ps2 version.

t2thejz
06-29-2003, 10:32 AM
I like ps2 controler better for basketball and football games, but shooting games, like halo, the xbox is better for those games

J-E-T-S
06-29-2003, 12:10 PM
Hey, where can i get a roster update for PC Madden?

VanDolPhan
06-29-2003, 12:54 PM
Muck. Xbox has the Xbox live kit which comes with the headset and a year subscription which I think I heard is only $50 a year to renew afterwords I think. With that you have access to any of their online games (which will be almost 100 by years end). There are no additional costs (except for PSO cause Sega is just as greedy as EA).

NFL Fever is a 1st party title from Microsoft so you won't see XSN anywhere else and that stuff is free as long as you got the XBox live.

I will never touch Madden or an EA title again. If you plan to play online I would stay the hell away from any Madden titles because of the pay to play stuff and the fact they will only support it till the next title comes out then they will yank away the prior copies online play.

Prime Time
06-29-2003, 05:23 PM
Part 3 of Interview is up!

http://www.football-gaming.com/tiburon03.shtml

XoPhinsoX
06-29-2003, 05:32 PM
I'm not trying to get you to say anything. This game will rock on any console though, but Madden favors PS2, so PS2 is obviously the way to go.

Graphics: Xbox
Gameplay: PS2
Online: Obviously PS2
Controller: PS2

Console to buy it for PS2!

Most football games are EXACTLY the same no matter what system they go on (especially Madden). I played it for the Cube and XBOX and they're exactly the same. Graphics, gameplay, everything. Cube has the crappiest controllers cause they're so small.

XoPhinsoX
06-29-2003, 05:33 PM
:lol:

No actually PS2 runs smoother out of 6 sites i read reviews for both Madden 03 and 04 5 out of 6 have said PS2 runs smoother.

I think XBOX is smoother.

It's a more powerful machine..it only makes sense :confused: .

Prime Time
06-29-2003, 08:37 PM
No, PS2 runs smoother ask any game website.

Prime Time
06-29-2003, 10:58 PM
A whole new interview on a whole other site! Much better than part 3 on football gaming. This is better!

http://www.maddenwishlist.com/interview.php

MaxPower
06-30-2003, 11:00 AM
Just thought I'd chime in...

Probably the only computer games I'll play are the football ones, & I've tried them all. They're all fun & each brings a little something to the table, but I've got to say that MADDEN is the best for the pure football experience. It feels the most like actually calling & running a game to me. At least on the tougher difficulty settings...and this idea of an ownership mode should take it to an all new level...

As for across the platforms, all (gameplay) felt relatively the same to me on PS2, Xbox, & PC. The graphics did look a little better on the Xbox & on my PC, but I'd have to agree that the PS2 controller (& hence the "feel" of it) is better. That's just a matter of personal preference, though. People with bigger hands than mine might prefer the Xbox.

Now the question really comes down to online play. I like the PS & PS2 & always have, so I've got no problem with EA tossing a hearty "screw you" to Xbox. I enjoy people pissing in Microsoft's cheerios as much as the next guy, so I won'y hold it against EA. If I was dedicated to the Xbox I might feel different. Regardless, I feel it's the best game anyway. They make the (better) product & can associate with anyone they want. It's my freedom not to buy it if I so choose...

Just for online - I'm going with PS2. And since it seems obvious from these interviews & all the other indications that EA has made some real changes/improvements in the game - & aren't just tweaking graphics like in some yearly update - I won't mind spending the coin to get this new version.

Prime Time
06-30-2003, 01:21 PM
Thank you. The PS2's controller is smaller and has a better feel because it is more user-friendly controller, because you can click all the buttons quicker. Plus PS2 has online and I want to whip you little gals into shape. Muck don't be scared if I start winning by 28 or more I will go easy on you and let you scored 2 TDs, then kill the clock :)

VanDolPhan
06-30-2003, 02:20 PM
Well don't forget if your going Xbox then Madden isn't even of any consideration due to lack of online play. Plus they got to dumb it down graphically so they can get it on the gamecube. That is the other good thing about NFL Fever on Xbox because they don't have to dumb it down graphically. Looks very nice :)

Muck
06-30-2003, 02:43 PM
Heh, I used to be a badass at Madden back in the day. NBA Live too. But it's been a few years since I was a heavy gamer. And I miss it.

One thing I noticed: PS2 and XBOX cost the same. But XBOX has an onboard NIC, whereas you have to pay about $40 to get one for the PS2. Also, it appears that PS2 online play will be free, whereas you'll have to pay a monthly fee for the PC.

So to go the PS2 route for Madden online would cost me about $280. XBOX route would be $240 (online or not). And PC would be $42 for the game (including soundtrack editor) + the cost of a new controller and + a montly online fee.

Man, this sucks. Now I remember why I fell out of the loop in the first place.

Jaj
06-30-2003, 02:46 PM
There is a new version of PS2 coming out. Looks a bit better, has on-line modem, and the hard drive. I am not sure if they gave it a performance boost like the N64 had and the Genesis. I forget if it will cost more or not.

Muck
06-30-2003, 02:50 PM
Yeah, I heard something about that a while back. That's when I'd go scooping up a PS2. :)

Jaj
06-30-2003, 02:53 PM
Getting so tired of 2003. I went franchise crazy and I just cannot stand it past the second year. I have gone with the most horrid of teams and it still does not seem fun. For God sake I went with the Cardinals.......

MaxPower
06-30-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Jaj
Getting so tired of 2003. I went franchise crazy and I just cannot stand it past the second year. I have gone with the most horrid of teams and it still does not seem fun. For God sake I went with the Cardinals.......

I did the same thing, but ramped the difficulty way up & started playing with other playbooks (west coast, custom, etc). It's added a lot more challenge, & Ricky doesn't run for 250yds/gm like he used to, but yea-----I'm with you----come on 2004....

VanDolPhan
06-30-2003, 03:35 PM
One thing I noticed: PS2 and XBOX cost the same. But XBOX has an onboard NIC, whereas you have to pay about $40 to get one for the PS2. Also, it appears that PS2 online play will be free, whereas you'll have to pay a monthly fee for the PC.

I thought PS2 is charging as that's the reason EA won't go with Xbox (unless sony made some sort of agreement with them). Microsoft told them to go F themselves when they said they wanted to charge an additional fee on top of the xbox live.

Xbox comes with the broadband and the harddrive. From what I am hearing is the PS2 one will charge a bundle for their solution to that. Not only that but on Xbox live there are no 56kers killing you. Broadband only :)

The only thing that sucks about Fever is the announcers but hell even on Madden I turn off the announcers after a couple days anyways :lol:

minus
06-30-2003, 03:43 PM
PS2

Is a better system if you consider other tittles compare to WACK crap box.The only thing useful about Xbox is the option to dl mp3's and play them while your playing.The Console has a bunch of crappy games.Seriusly Xbox by far worst system out all of them but if you only into sports game is not that bad choice.

Muck
06-30-2003, 03:52 PM

I thought PS2 is charging as that's the reason EA won't go with Xbox (unless sony made some sort of agreement with them). Microsoft told them to go F themselves when they said they wanted to charge an additional fee on top of the xbox live.

Well, the site makes no mention of any fee. Whereas it does say there's a fee for PC. We'll see soon enough I guess. Anyway, I'm sad now because it doesn't look like I'll be getting either. :( I need inflatable Amber now.

Prime Time
06-30-2003, 04:45 PM
:lol: Muck.

Xbox is good but not as good as PS2. PS2 without a doubt has the better games (and don't forget I have both systems).

NFL Fever sucks. All it has is nice looking stadiums, besides that it sucks. All the players look like hunchbacks running around and all look like they are on steroids. Plus every throw is like a damn lob pass. I mean on any given play you can break the big one, on any play even a qb draw you can break an 75+ yard play. It is like blitz with rules. Fever sucks!

Prime Time
06-30-2003, 05:19 PM
http://www.easports.com/games/madden2004/prodinterview.jsp

New interview with JS at Madden's site. Best interview IMO so far.

EA SPORTS: What about classic teams and uniforms, anything new there? Will we see any more alternate uniforms for teams?
IC: We made sure every single alternate uniform worn last season was added into Madden NFL 2004. We also updated many of the classic teams, as well as added the ability to edit historic rosters. We know these things are popular and have been working to add all these, so we’re glad they came together this year.

Does this mean we will get to see our Fins wear the whole aqua jerseys like they did last year Vs the Bears?

Prime Time
06-30-2003, 05:22 PM
Muck read this one they talk about online alot and about how PS2 works with the online stuff.

Prime Time
06-30-2003, 07:29 PM
Muck did you read it?

inFINSible
06-30-2003, 07:34 PM
all those that would like to continue with this thread are more than welcome to take advantage of YOUR VERY OWN......FORUM!!!!!

yes that 's right boys and girls A FORUM.....of your very own!

You will be the envy of the block with your new forum!

And best of all IT'S FREE!!!

YES!!! FREE!!!

Not much bandwidth left for more forums!!!
Take advantage while supplies last!! These babies are going fast!!!

Muck
06-30-2003, 08:15 PM
Muck did you read it?

Maybe

Prime Time
06-30-2003, 10:02 PM
:lol: Funny wise guy.

Prime Time
07-01-2003, 12:12 AM
http://mediaviewer.ign.com/ignMediaPage.jsp?channel_id=73&object_id=494891&adtag=network=ign&site=xbox&pagetype=medialist&page_title=Madden+NFL+2004

New Madden pics awesome ones copy and paste it to the URL screen.

Prime Time
07-01-2003, 12:20 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2003/07/madden0630_08-1.jpg

How real is that?!

Prime Time
07-01-2003, 12:22 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2003/07/madden0630_10-1.jpg

RICE HAS THE NEW NFL STYLE HELMETS!

Prime Time
07-01-2003, 12:26 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2003/07/madden0630_14-1.jpg

TYPING IN BOLD SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT I TYPE!!!!!!

OUR MAN JAY IN ACTION! LOOK AT THE DETAIL, REMEMBER WHEN WE PLAYED THE BEARS AND RAIDERS WE HAD OUR ENDZONE ORANGE...THEY PUT THAT THERE TOO.

Prime Time
07-01-2003, 12:27 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2003/07/madden0630_15-1.jpg

LOOK AT MADISON'S HALFWAY SLEEVES THAT HIM AND SURTAIN SPORT! THIS IS AWESOME! GIVES PLAYERS MORE INDIVIDUALITY!

Prime Time
07-01-2003, 12:29 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2003/07/madden0630_16-1.jpg

RW has his dark glasses thing and his dreads!

Prime Time
07-01-2003, 12:30 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2003/07/madden0630_17-1.jpg

CHAMBERS WITH THE GRAB! LOOK MCMICHAEL IS DOWN FIELD!

Muck
07-01-2003, 01:13 AM
GO CHAMBERS!!

#33 = teh sux!!

VanDolPhan
07-01-2003, 01:19 AM
Whatever Prime Time. Fever already OWNS online play which is all that really matters in the end and the upgrades I saw at E3 were excellent (not sure how you can even comment on a game that isn't out and you've never tried......at least I have already gotten to play it). The series is also fairly new whereas Madden feels like the same old rehash year in and year out. I'd rather play Sega's series (now known as ESPN LOL) over Madden. Madden's all hype and advertising.

With XSN, xbox live and the anti spoil sport stuff coming in I am way more confident in spending my money on something new but then I've always spotted stuff before the masses (nvidia overtaking 3dfx, ATI overtaking Nvidia).

Muck
07-01-2003, 02:24 AM
I don't know man. Owner Mode is right up a lot of people's allies (including mine). Fever might be a better game (I have no idea either way). But Owner Mode just gives me wood.

MaxPower
07-01-2003, 09:51 AM
Whatever Prime Time...Madden's all hype and advertising.

Ok, well yes...reading this thread would give you the idea that PRIMETIME's dad own's EA:goof:

but Madden isn't all hype. That's a damn fine game. Different strokes for different folks, you know. That ownership mode alone is worth the $$, & if it delivers 75% of what it promises (design your own stadium, franchise relocation, better salary/trade mngmt, etc) -- in addition -- to what is already a game equal to or better than the others (a matter of opinion) then all that's left is decide what platform to play on...

minus
07-01-2003, 12:05 PM
I don't know man. Owner Mode is right up a lot of people's allies (including mine). Fever might be a better game (I have no idea either way). But Owner Mode just gives me wood.

Muck just give Fever a try before buying a system.I'm sure at your local electronic store is on display when the game hits store.IMO NFL fever is worst than Sega NFL2k series and Madden by far is the better game out of all.Xbox control is horrible and hard to get use to.

Prime Time
07-01-2003, 02:35 PM
Thanks Maxpower. Fever is the worst game out of the three. Crowds noise is always the seem. Players look like frankensteins running around the field. Gameplay is nowhere close to Maddens nor ESPNs for that matter. It plain out sucks and the online is horrible because the game is horrible. Maxpower....what console are oyu buying it for? Seeing as that is the only question left to asl ;)

Thank you Minus! Madden is going to be awesome this year like it is every year. Owner Mode,GMing,Trade Block (so some of you guys out there can see what teams will offer for OG which from what we saw in offseason wasn't very much),create-a-stadium,new accesories for players. Madden is the way to go this year, no doubt about it.

Prime Time
07-02-2003, 10:09 PM
STADIUM EDITOR PIC

Prime Time
07-02-2003, 10:10 PM
Here is another

Prime Time
07-02-2003, 10:10 PM
3rd one

Prime Time
07-02-2003, 10:11 PM
LAST ONE

t2thejz
07-02-2003, 10:13 PM
damn that is so cool

Prime Time
07-03-2003, 10:16 PM
True True

Muck
07-03-2003, 10:44 PM
BOIOIOING!!

Prime Time
07-03-2003, 11:47 PM
:roflmao:

Prime Time
07-12-2003, 06:11 PM

Prime Time
07-12-2003, 06:12 PM

Prime Time
07-12-2003, 06:13 PM

Prime Time
07-12-2003, 06:14 PM

Prime Time
07-12-2003, 06:34 PM
http://www.football-gaming.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showpic&pid=994&orderby=dateD

Prime Time
07-12-2003, 06:44 PM
http://www.football-gaming.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showgall&gid=83&offset=6&orderby=dateD

AngryDolphins
07-13-2003, 10:43 AM
Is anyone here going to fix up Pro Player? Or just leave it as it is?

Muck
07-13-2003, 12:05 PM
I'm going to get rid of that damn baseball diamond.

AngryDolphins
07-13-2003, 03:57 PM
lol yea..its up for the first four games right?

Prime Time
07-13-2003, 05:57 PM
More than 4 games. And this year they may actually hit the PLAYOFFS so in real life we will see it even more. In the game I may take it out. I love the outside circles at the corners, I am going to make sodas $!0! Just kidding only $2. I will probably re-model the top of the stadium and leave bottom as is.

AngryDolphins
07-14-2003, 12:43 AM
First we need to earn the money so we can fix it..so maybe im going to fix it after a year or 2.

Prime Time
07-14-2003, 05:17 PM
True that.

AngryDolphins
07-14-2003, 05:24 PM
Does anyoneknow how much money we start with?

Prime Time
07-14-2003, 05:51 PM
Nope, just have to buy the game and see. I cannot wait till the game comes out for PS2. only 4 weeks to go.

t2thejz
07-15-2003, 10:38 AM
What day does it come out on?

Prime Time
07-15-2003, 12:06 PM
August 13th or 18th. It should be on the main site...

AngryDolphins
07-15-2003, 02:17 PM
August 18

Prime Time
07-15-2003, 09:46 PM
Alrght, I cannot wait until this game comes out!

t2thejz
07-16-2003, 09:49 AM
See I really wish it came out earlier because by then Im playing football and I dont have much time to play that game.

Prime Time
07-16-2003, 12:16 PM
Oh that sucls man. Damn over 100 posts and over 1000 views!

AngryDolphins
07-16-2003, 12:57 PM
Because its the best football game there is. :D

Prime Time
07-16-2003, 01:47 PM
No doubt!

Prime Time
07-18-2003, 02:55 PM

Derrius Thompson getting jacked up.

Prime Time
07-18-2003, 02:57 PM

JT on the chase!

Prime Time
07-20-2003, 11:03 PM
3 Weeks, 1 day until this game hits a store near you.

AngryDolphins
07-21-2003, 12:13 AM
Oh yea i cant wait!

Prime Time
07-21-2003, 10:43 PM
Who can!

AngryDolphins
07-22-2003, 10:39 PM
I just preordered Madden! woo!

Pagan
07-23-2003, 01:27 PM

JT on the chase!

Heh heh...notice the scoreboard...Phins 7 - Falcs 0 :D

AngryDolphins
07-23-2003, 02:12 PM
Anyone know what Ricky Williams is rated?

Prime Time
07-24-2003, 04:07 PM
Nope we should find out soon on Operation Sports though.