PDA

View Full Version : Question......

Baz
06-26-2003, 09:04 PM
I'm looking for a lot of Legend of Zelda collectibles. For example, action figures, posters, wall scrolls, anything Zelda related. I've already been on E-bay, and have a few items I'm bidding on. My question is if anyone knows another good website to find that stuff on. Nintendo.com had absolutely nothing. Thanks in advance......

Muck
06-26-2003, 09:36 PM
I've got the original Legend of Zelda and Zelda II games for NES on my computer (emulated). They're about 150K each. Very small. If you want those, I'd send them your way. That's about all I got to offer. :)

Baz
06-26-2003, 09:54 PM
I don't have an emulator, how do I go about getting one?

WeVie
06-26-2003, 11:09 PM
All you have to do is download it from the internet. Just do a google serch for nintendo emulator and you will be able to find one

Muck
06-27-2003, 12:29 AM
www.classicgaming.com . Go ahead and get hooked all over again. Lots of kickass stuff there. If you're a Tecmo Bowl fan, you'll find plenty of custom versions there.

There are several different versions of the NES. I have the universally recognized #2 emulator called Nesticle. The only one that's better costs like $20. Anyway, I could send it to you. It's only like 350K.

Also, it's better if you have a hand controller, as the games are pretty much a replica of the original.