PDA

View Full Version : Maciej Lampe!!!!!!!!!!

iceblizzard69
06-26-2003, 10:10 PM
I think my TV is messed up! The Knicks just made an INCREDIBLE PICK! This guy was a projected lottery pick by all, all of these teams are making a mistake and this guy will be playing in the NBA!!!!!! This is GREAT!

Prime Time
06-26-2003, 10:24 PM
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Muck
06-26-2003, 10:37 PM
NY fans showing their true colors. They're booing their own pick as he steps up on stage.....chanting the other guy's name.

Very sophisticated.

Prime Time
06-26-2003, 10:47 PM
That is New York fans for any team.

Gonk
06-26-2003, 11:04 PM
New York fans are always disappointed with any draft pick they make in any sport.

Muck
06-27-2003, 12:40 AM
Mike Terico nailed it in the 1st. He said something to the effect of, "Here they are. NY fans are actually CHEERING their pick. And they know absolutely nothing about him!!"

It just made sense.

iceblizzard69
06-27-2003, 08:25 AM
NY fans really do suck. They shouldn't have booed (like they always do) the 7'4 guy we drafted in the second round. Marcus Hatten isn't good anyway, which is why he wasn't drafted. These fans make it embarrassing to be a Knicks fan a lot of the time. At least they cheered Maciej Lampe.

I don't know about the other Knick fans, but I know a lot about Lampe. He has been compared to Dirk Nowitzki but he is very young. However, in a few years, everyone will look at this as a steal. He would have been a lottery pick but there were concerns about his contract and FIBA (which is like the FIFA of basketball, I didn't even know it existed) said that Lampe wasn't eligible to be in the NBA because of his contract with Real Madrid, but we all know he will be on this side of the Atlantic either this year or next year.

Justasportsfan
06-27-2003, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Muck
NY fans showing their true colors. They're booing their own pick as he steps up on stage.....chanting the other guy's name.

Very sophisticated.

Kinda like finfans booing Fiedler and chanting Griese? :evil:

Muck
06-27-2003, 11:00 AM
Yup. And Bills fans chanting "Flutie".