PDA

View Full Version : Wooo Hooo

americanmoose84
03-17-2007, 03:48 AM
Finally after 2 months I am getting my X-Box back on Monday or Tuesday. Is anyone still playing Rainbow Six Vegas???????

rob19
03-17-2007, 10:01 AM
What happened to it?

americanmoose84
03-17-2007, 10:48 AM
What happened to it?
The three red lights of death.:fire:

The Confessor
03-17-2007, 10:52 AM

?????

Is that anything like Herpes or Buebonic Pleague?

Agent51
03-17-2007, 11:28 AM

That happened to the first 360 I got last March, it came like that out of the box. I called MS and the lady told me it'd be anywhere from 2-6 weeks (prolly more for me since I'm in Hawai'i and EVERYTHING takes longer coming from/going to here. Since I had just bought it that day I decided to just return it to the store for a new system. I waited like 2 hours (between the time I brought it home and the time I exchanged it) for a replacement system instead of 2 months, :lol:

patinthehat
03-17-2007, 02:06 PM
Finally after 2 months I am getting my X-Box back on Monday or Tuesday. Is anyone still playing Rainbow Six Vegas???????

i am!

patinthehatt is the GT

we can rock some kids together if you add me.

i got the 3 red lights of death...but the it restarted just fine, should i be worried?

americanmoose84
03-17-2007, 07:08 PM
i am!

patinthehatt is the GT

we can rock some kids together if you add me.

i got the 3 red lights of death...but the it restarted just fine, should i be worried?
Yes you should be very worried. Best thing to do is call X-Box and send it in. It usually only takes about a month from the time you call to the time you get your new one. Microsoft messed up with mine and shipped to the wrong address and didnt bother to call me when UPS shipped it back to them.