PDA

View Full Version : Madden 000000008

Boston
03-17-2007, 10:04 PM
Who else when heard about Joey Porter couldn't wait till madden? The fins could seriosuly and should have the best D in the game. We were top five this season and addition of porter OMG.

LOLB Joey, MLB Thomas, ROLB Taylor

OMG

Brown42000
03-17-2007, 10:24 PM
Have they named the cover guy for the game yet?

Boston
03-17-2007, 10:26 PM
That wont be for a month or a so.

Silverphin
03-17-2007, 10:38 PM
Who else when heard about Joey Porter couldn't wait till madden? The fins could seriosuly and should have the best D in the game. We were top five this season and addition of porter OMG.

OMG

I don't think any of those players would be around in '000000008.

Deus Ex Dolphin
03-17-2007, 11:31 PM
As usual, I can only hope Tom Brady is on the cover. :evil:

Even better, a Patriot team photo! :evil: :evil:

Boston
03-18-2007, 12:51 AM
I don't think any of those players would be around in '000000008.

do you spam much?

dominizzo
03-18-2007, 12:58 AM
Carson Palmer? Manning?

Majpain
03-18-2007, 01:59 AM
My vote goes to..... Chad Johnson.

aboome
03-18-2007, 02:06 AM
I say Champ Bailey or some other DB will be on the cover of Madden because Ea needs to fix the horrible CB play in the game

Cool Calm Mike
03-18-2007, 02:12 AM
Jared Zabransky got NCAA '08. So that means, if my calculations are correct, Ken Dorsey will get Madden '08.

rob19
03-18-2007, 03:45 AM
Wouldent the cover boy be LT?...the MVP of the league?

aquaman54
03-18-2007, 05:37 AM
The torch of video football will pass hands this year.Madden is old news.They(EA) have done virtually nothing to get better the last 5 years.2K's All Pro Football will overtake the throne.Even if it lacks our beloved NFL teams and players,the incorporation of the new Euphoria Physics Engine,will make up for it and then some.Besides,just like EA's NCAA,our NFL rosters will be created for download.For those of you guys that haven't been introduced to the new Euphoria Engine,go to Google,and type Euphoria Physics into the search window to watch.It is both groundbreaking and jaw dropping.It claims that no two tackles are ever the same.The new Indiana Jones game is using this same engine.I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP GUYS!!! I was a Madden supporter for years...'til NFL 2K5.Sega was on Madden's heels then.About to surpass them.Then EA got scared,and bought the NFL license.I hope that everything that I've seen and read about it is true.We are in for one hell of a ride if it's so.Trust me guys....go to Google and watch this.You won't be sorry........

King Felix
03-18-2007, 05:58 AM
its going to depend on what position the new feature is

Silverphin
03-18-2007, 11:16 AM
do you spam much?

I'm just joking with you, man.

But yeah, I can't until Madden to see Joey Porter. I wonder how the steelers are going to like that.

Boston
03-18-2007, 04:34 PM
It wont be LT sadly as Alexander was the cover boy last year, it will be a position they fix so maybe CB? WR?

Dolfan984
03-18-2007, 04:49 PM
My vote goes to..... Chad Johnson.

He was on the cover of Street 3 so I doubt it.

Dolfan984
03-18-2007, 04:50 PM
The torch of video football will pass hands this year.Madden is old news.They(EA) have done virtually nothing to get better the last 5 years.2K's All Pro Football will overtake the throne.Even if it lacks our beloved NFL teams and players,the incorporation of the new Euphoria Physics Engine,will make up for it and then some.Besides,just like EA's NCAA,our NFL rosters will be created for download.For those of you guys that haven't been introduced to the new Euphoria Engine,go to Google,and type Euphoria Physics into the search window to watch.It is both groundbreaking and jaw dropping.It claims that no two tackles are ever the same.The new Indiana Jones game is using this same engine.I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP GUYS!!! I was a Madden supporter for years...'til NFL 2K5.Sega was on Madden's heels then.About to surpass them.Then EA got scared,and bought the NFL license.I hope that everything that I've seen and read about it is true.We are in for one hell of a ride if it's so.Trust me guys....go to Google and watch this.You won't be sorry........

meh, I gotta have the NFL players. I think Madden is safe until it loses the monopoly

Boston
03-18-2007, 04:52 PM
I want.... Jason Taylor coverboooiiii

JuanchoColombia
03-18-2007, 06:16 PM

look at this video.... it's awesome!!!
3bKphYfUk-M

Blade
03-19-2007, 05:39 AM
Sweet Video!

The new Euphoria Physics technology is goin to be sweet. I cant wait to see and play a finished game that uses this technology.

Pagan
03-19-2007, 06:51 AM
meh, I gotta have the NFL players. I think Madden is safe until it loses the monopoly
The only reason Madden is safe is because sheep will continue to buy it no matter how many times they basically release the SAME GAME with minor tweaks. :shakeno:

Motion
03-19-2007, 08:14 AM
I want.... Jason Taylor coverboooiiii

Are you a Fins fan?

Mainge
03-20-2007, 08:22 PM
look at this video.... it's awesome!!!
3bKphYfUk-M

Too bad that wasn't a Madden '06 demo. I could see that guy explaining an Eddie Moore model.

"Okay, here we have Eddie More, the material he most closely resembles is glass. Watch here as we throw twinkies at him and he proceeds to shatter like glass. He react all by himself!"

brandon27
03-20-2007, 09:38 PM

OMG

The thought crossed my mind, yes. But then i remembered the secondary will still be junk, along with the offence aside from ronnie brown, and ricky if he's back. haha grrreeeat

Boston
03-21-2007, 02:49 AM
Defense wins games baby.

Enforcerfin33
03-21-2007, 08:27 AM
Defense wins games baby.
yeh but you got to have some kind of offensive presence, to keep the D off the field atleast for a little bit.

Boston
03-21-2007, 01:01 PM
C-pepp and ronnie brown babie.

Dolfan984
03-21-2007, 06:04 PM
The only reason Madden is safe is because sheep will continue to buy it no matter how many times they basically release the SAME GAME with minor tweaks. :shakeno:

It's the truth, but it's also the only game I gamble on so I have to keep getting every version :lol:

UCFinfan86
03-21-2007, 07:35 PM
i cant' believe people can actually say the 2k series is good with a straight face, their gameplay was utter garbage. The players moved like squares and didn't look no where near as good as madden. Only thing that was good was the franchise mode

Sean
03-21-2007, 07:52 PM
you mean channing crowder @ ROLB

shastz
03-22-2007, 02:21 PM

I couldn't agree more, EA droped the ball and I can only hope 2K pro can step up and give us a real Football game. I couldn't have been more shocked at how little EA did with Madden on the next gen systems, "F" EA.

shastz
03-22-2007, 02:28 PM

I say fine let the sheep buy the same stale game again and again, but give us that want to play a real football game some options.

mor911
03-22-2007, 02:28 PM
Except for Fight Night, EA generally puts out crap these days. They're so big and put out sooo many games, it's like you have to buy an EA game evantually. It's just a matter of time before they push DICe too much and ruin Battlefield (2142 anyone?). They've murdered Madden and destroyed Live. Their obsession with dominating the software industry is killing games.

theghost
03-22-2007, 02:41 PM
I am ready for madden to have some competition again.

Boston
03-22-2007, 10:30 PM
I like the Mvp NCAA 06-07

Dolfan11
03-23-2007, 04:02 PM
The Euphoria Physics Engine really is groundbreaking after watching that video. I've been a Madden fan since the begining, up untill the next gen hit. These last two seasons have been major dissapointments as far as Madden is concerned with next gen. There's no doubt in my mind had 2K had the rights to produce an official NFL game these past two seasons on the next gen systems, it would have blown Madden off the market based on their 2K titles on next gen right now. I like to think EA would incorporate this new physics engine into Madden which would make not only Madden, but any "next gen" game really "next gen."

Since they started using athletes on the cover:

3 RB - Shuan Alexander/Eddie George/Marshall Faulk
3 QB - Donovan McNabb/Daunte Culpepper/Michael Vick
1 LB - Ray Lewis

I think they go with Drew Brees. After what the city has been through, and what they did as a team, it put Brees at the spotlight of the NFL on and off the field.

xDOLPHINSx
03-23-2007, 05:10 PM
nah, its GOTTA be defense.

Boston
03-24-2007, 04:14 PM
I agree, something needs to get fixed on D.

Dubfire
03-24-2007, 04:30 PM
Except for Fight Night, EA generally puts out crap these days. They're so big and put out sooo many games, it's like you have to buy an EA game evantually. It's just a matter of time before they push DICe too much and ruin Battlefield (2142 anyone?). They've murdered Madden and destroyed Live. Their obsession with dominating the software industry is killing games.

Ouch!!I couldnt have said it better myself.

They're killing NCAA Football too. There's a reason the only EA Sports game I keep buying is Tiger Woods. '03, '04 and '05 were great (maybe not 05) but last year's title really sucked. Thankfully they rebounded nicely this year. Can't say the same for the other franchises.

Buying exclusive rights to the NFL was the only way they figured they could stay in the fight.

I knew the 2K games were better from ths minute I played one on the Dreamcast.

I cant stand Madden.

Cool Calm Mike
03-24-2007, 04:35 PM
At EB Games they had a pre-order thing for Madden there, where it was a giant cover box of Madden '08 and Chad Johnson was on the cover.

I didn't read anything official about it though.

rob19
03-24-2007, 05:25 PM
I can guarantee that Reggie Bush will be on the cover within the next 3 years.

Brown42000
03-24-2007, 10:11 PM
Champ Bailey should be on the cover because the secondary needs to be upgraded badly.

Kobe
03-26-2007, 10:09 PM
I could see Jason Taylor on the cover, and them tweaking something along the defensive line.

Mainge
03-26-2007, 10:33 PM
Champ Bailey should be on the cover because the secondary needs to be upgraded badly.

Or Clements.

footballer
03-28-2007, 09:20 PM
its got to tbe champ. he is the best corner to ever play the game.
and hes far from done.

Sean
03-28-2007, 10:08 PM
Peyton