PDA

View Full Version : Ebay

t2thejz
06-27-2003, 09:02 PM
On Ebay do you have to talk to the person your buying from after you win the bid.

Capt. Dick
06-27-2003, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by t2thejz
On Ebay do you have to talk to the person your buying from after you win the bid.

It`s pretty simple. If you have the winning bid, you`ll be sent an e-mail stating that you won. You in turn, e-mail the seller and arrange payment. EVERYTHING is handled via e-mail.

Muck
06-27-2003, 11:56 PM
And make sure he leaves you feedback (and you do the same). If the seller is worth a damn, he'll leave you feedback AFTER YOU PAY. That's the proper way to do it.

If he's a douchebag, he'll wait until after YOU leave HIM feedback. Bad sellers do this to cover their *** if they F-up. That way they can leave you negative feedback to spite you if you leave them negative feedback.

WeVie
06-28-2003, 12:06 AM
Ebay is the best place to buy almost anything. I just today got a Dolphins Nokia cell phone face plate in the mail today I bought from there. Only payed three bucks total. One dollar for shipping and two for the shipping.

Make sure you look to see what the shipping cost of things are. Some try to rip you off with "shipping and handling" charges. While I was looking for the Dolphins face plate some were charging six and seven dollars for a little plastic face plate.

Capt. Dick
06-28-2003, 12:31 AM
I`ve made 15 or 16 purchases on e-bay....haven`t been screwed yet. It`s important to read the seller feedbacks.

Muck
06-28-2003, 01:33 AM
I got a new $108 DVD player for $31 last month. :up: