PDA

View Full Version : Marlins @ Red Sox

Prime Time
06-27-2003, 11:13 PM
Marlins have given up 25 runs. Olsen got hit in the head with the ball. And a fight almost broke loss in the 9th as the Pitcher for the Red Sox purposely try to hit the Marlins batter. Marlins are down 25-6. Red Sox better watch out tommorow. Both benches cleared when he almost hit the batter with the ball, it was cool to see Dontrelle getting ready to brawl, anyway....a bad day to be a Marlins fan because this is embarassing. Marlins lets get em 2mo boys!

Muck
06-27-2003, 11:44 PM
I was at the Devil Rays-Braves game tonight (got a free pass to the "Party Deck"....free gourmet food and beer). That thing is amazing. I couldn't imagine watching a football game from that view. The guy who does the main camera for TBS was right next to me. Kept getting pissed because I kept putting food on his cases. :tongue:

Anyway, I couldn't believe when I saw 19-5 in the 5th (I think).

Prime Time
06-27-2003, 11:48 PM
:lol: yeah it sucks for us Marlin fans. That is a bad Muck!

Muck
06-27-2003, 11:58 PM
Heh, I'm a Marlins fan too. I don't like baseball anymore. But they're from Miami. Heh, and free food is free food!!

Prime Time
06-28-2003, 12:05 AM
You aren't a Marlin fan anymore? Are you joking or seriously? :lol: Either way...whats wrong with you! Marlins rules!

Prime Time
06-28-2003, 12:07 AM
BTW, Free food is always good.

Muck
06-28-2003, 12:58 AM
No, I DO like the Marlins. I just don't dig baseball anymore. :)

Prime Time
06-28-2003, 01:13 AM
:lol: I see :lol:

Wolffman
06-28-2003, 01:59 AM
HOOOORAH! I'm a huge Red Sox fan and I gotta say that it was a joy to watch. You guys got tooled up and down the field. 10 runs before a single out? Man thats sad.

Muck
06-28-2003, 12:24 PM
Sad?? Heh, we won a title in our 5th season. When was the last time your Sox won?? :rofl:

Wolffman
06-28-2003, 01:21 PM
Dont go there :(

If it wasn't for Buckner..........

j/k you gotta admit 10 runs before the 1st out is sad.

Prime Time
06-28-2003, 02:33 PM
Don't worry, we are heated up from yesterday. Watch what happens tonight. We will kick your *** tonight. If that pitch would have hit Andy Fox, you would have seen a fight. Dontrelle Willis was extremely heated he wanted to throw some bows.

t2thejz
06-28-2003, 04:51 PM
Yea Willis was pretty mad. I like that guy, hes gonna be a good pitcher

inFINSible
06-28-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by BuffalosBoy
HOOOORAH! I'm a huge Red Sox fan and I gotta say that it was a joy to watch. You guys got tooled up and down the field. 10 runs before a single out? Man thats sad.

I knew you weren't all bad.....Go Sox!!!

When I saw the game on a TV at a bar last night, the score was 17-1 in the 4th inning....

Johnny Damon almost hit for the cycle IN THE FIRST INNING....a single, double, and a triple in one inning!

Wolffman
06-28-2003, 05:24 PM
I think the Sox will win again tonight, It'll be hard for the Marlins to recover mentally from being ho slaped last night.

inFINSible
06-28-2003, 05:27 PM
Sh*t! The Sox are going to win tonite cause they're the better team!! Can I get an AMEN??!!??

jmenjes
06-28-2003, 10:24 PM
Sorry, not tonight. Mike Lowell hits a 3 run homer in the top of the 9th (2 out, 0-2 count as well!) and the Fightin' Fish win 10-9. Sox were up 9-2 after 7 innings and couldn't hold the lead.

Prime Time
06-29-2003, 01:26 AM
:lol: Word brother! Marlins tapped that *** in the final two innings. We could not be stopped and Lowell hits a game-winning HR with 2 outs and strikes. The whole stadium was on their feet for the final strike and they didn't get it. Marlins Rule baby!

Peebs
06-29-2003, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by BuffalosBoy
Dont go there :(

If it wasn't for Buckner..........

j/k you gotta admit 10 runs before the 1st out is sad.

EVERYONE BLAMES BUCKNER. If your a Sox fan and SAW game 6 you would know it was Schiraldi who gave up the runs then Bob Stanley that nailed the coffin for the Sox. Buckner took the heat. I'm a Mets fan and believe me I'm happy Buckner had a hole in his glove that night :tongue: but call a spade a spade...

When I saw the score in that first inning all I could say was "Who the hell was pitching for the Marlins? Derrick Bell?"

I spent last night at the make up late night double header at Shea surrounded by Skankee fans. Well we did beat the hell out of Rivera (if freaking Raul Gonzalez didn't freaking try and stretch a double into a triple :rolleyes: ) AND Skankee fans didn't like my song.........
Jeter takes it up the a$$ do da do da...Jeter takes it up the a$$ oh da do da day....