PDA

View Full Version : Problem

banzaitrey
03-20-2007, 12:45 AM
I just bought Mlb 2k7 and my 360 scratched the damn disk up...It hasnt happened on any of my previous games but i bought it like 4 days ago at eb games...Does anyone know if they will take it back? I hope its not a reaccuring problem...This happened to anyone else?

JuanchoColombia
03-20-2007, 12:52 AM
I just bought Mlb 2k7 and my 360 scratched the damn disk up...It hasnt happened on any of my previous games but i bought it like 4 days ago at eb games...Does anyone know if they will take it back? I hope its not a reaccuring problem...This happened to anyone else?

Yeah, I've heard about this problem before, there's even a thread about it:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=184095

UltraDol-Fan
03-20-2007, 09:51 AM
I think it's a problem with 2k discs. I've had that problem twice before and it was only after playing 2k games.

Slappy8800
03-20-2007, 11:40 AM
both work fine for me

Agent51
03-20-2007, 01:50 PM

If you bought the protection thing they have to, if not, take it to a different store that sells games (Walmart, Toys R Us, etc) and say you just got it as a gift and it freezes, can you just exchange it for another copy of the same game, and they will do it no problem. You don't need a reciept because you aren't asking for money back. Usually they never look at the disk, but if they do and notice the scratches just tell 'em you have no idea, it must've came like that. If they refuse to do the exchange try another store, it will definately work somewhere.

banzaitrey
03-20-2007, 03:03 PM
K thanks...Gamestop receipt says you can return new games that have been opened for the same item within 7 days and i bought it 6 days ago so ill try to take it there tomorrow if not ill take it to walmart...

arsenal
03-20-2007, 04:12 PM
recently my 2k hockey game has been ****ing up... kinda strange, but ive had that game for months now and it just started happening...