PDA

View Full Version : Public Schools... (SPLIT)

kfman87
06-27-2003, 04:42 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by FinFrenzy
[B]

Do they have schools up there??

Actually we do. Our school system is about 20 times better than yours bud!!! Nice try Frenzy!!

MOULDSROCKS
06-27-2003, 04:48 PM
I go to a national Honor High School (public school that was awarded this title by national gov't)

if I'm not mistaken... their are none of these schools in the state of Florida...

there was also a study I once read where Forida has the lowest average IQ of their citizens in the US.... just below places like Alabama. Don't try and question the intelligence or school systems of WNY!

Den54
06-27-2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Peanut
Why do yall take everything personal when it comes to Bills fans? Some of yall act like true punks, like FinFrenzy for example. Calling MouldsRocks stupid because he subtracted wrong, wow big deal. If a Fins fan posted this, there'd be no argument! It's sad, it really is.. :rolleyes:

There's nothing sad here. He gets what he gets as long as he has that retarded avatar. Which by the way is smack it self. He's lucky the mods have'nt dropped the hammer on it yet. Its about as stupid as the Wanni one he had before and was asked to remove.

Fresh
06-27-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by kfman87
[B]

Actually we do. Our school system is about 20 times better than yours bud!!!

Damn straight. Sure is better than them Broward County schools. Ain't nothing but dumb kids over there now. But I go to Miami Norland High, so who cares about Broward? :tongue:

kfman87
06-27-2003, 04:52 PM
Thank you Peanut

Fresh
06-27-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Den54

He gets what he gets as long as he has that retarded avatar. Which by the way is smack it self. He's lucky the mods have'nt dropped the hammer on it yet. Its about as stupid as the Wanni one he had before and was asked to remove.

That's stupid then.

:jetssuck: :nesucks: :billsbite

Wuzup with that? Haha.. money on the spot!

MOULDSROCKS
06-27-2003, 04:55 PM
Peanut... your a kool guy!

Dwyane Wade is gonna be sweet!

BTW... My avatar is all in good fun. You should be honored that I chose Ricky.... he has to be good for me to be dissin him like this. I wouldn't pick a 3rd string guard! ;)
And also, you seem to be the only person offended by it (and my wanny one was taken away for a short time b/c some dude with a stick up his *** was complaining to admins... but I was able to get it back)

kfman87
06-27-2003, 04:59 PM
HEHE Hereeeeesss WANNY!

Fresh
06-27-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
Peanut... your a kool guy!

Dwyane Wade is gonna be sweet!

Yeah Wade is gonna be the shizzles. Hey, it's not yall I have a problem with. I hate ALL Patriot fans with a passion. Bills/Jets fans have WAY more heart than most Fins fans. It just would be cool if a Bills fan can start a topic and we could have a calm discussion.. :D

Muck
06-27-2003, 05:01 PM
there was also a study I once read where Forida has the lowest average IQ of their citizens in the US.... just below places like Alabama.

Give me a break. You couldn't possibly back up those numbers. No one can. Complete BS and conjecture. I'm sure they tested thousands and thousands of Floridians age 16 and up. :rolleyes:

Your schools probably kick ***. Schools down here aren't the greatest. But I honestly didn't think you'd pull some weak junk like that out of the bag.

Fresh
06-27-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Muck

Give me a break. You couldn't possibly back up those numbers. No one can. Complete BS and conjecture. I'm sure they tested thousands and thousands of Floridians age 16 and up. :rolleyes:

Your schools probably kick ***. Schools down here aren't the greatest. But I honestly didn't think you'd pull some weak junk like that out of the bag.

Yeah MouldRocks. I am a cool guy:D and Dwyane Wade will be the s***:D . But that was kind of weak.. ;)

Justasportsfan
06-27-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Muck

There is nothing wrong with the students of Florida. It's the adults that can't count. :couch:

FinFrenzy
06-27-2003, 05:06 PM
well in that case.... we will be almost 15 million under the cap next year....

thanx for the info bro!

Your welcome, if you don't spend it you won't get it..........

MOULDSROCKS
06-27-2003, 05:08 PM
:D

someone else started it!

Muck
06-27-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by -81- McMichael
....and as far as florida schools are concerned... having been a high school teacher for a SHORT while... i can say this:

most teachers in florida are trying their hardest, but... the school SYSTEM sucks. i mean it S-U-C-K-S... and it's corrupt... and funding is largely based on property taxes, and that's why rich kids get to take electives in japanese, greek, digital video production, european history, etc while po' kids be lucky to get a hamma wid some straightz nailz in chop class. :goof:

my .02 there.

Damn straight. There were so many things I was never exposed to in high school. You'd hear about bigger schools on the coast having all these different electives, languages, technology classes and such. And it seemed like it was another world away. And these were PUBLIC schools. Not even private/magnet schools.

And as bad as it is......they're still chopping the education budget in record numbers. In Hillsborough county, they were forced to slash $52 million off the budget a few weeks ago.

FinFrenzy
06-27-2003, 05:14 PM
well in that case.... we will be almost 15 million under the cap next year....

thanx for the info bro!

Your welcome, if you don't spend it you won't get it..........

MOULDSROCKS
06-27-2003, 05:15 PM
geez... that sux for you guys....

get Jeb Bush out of office! lol Damn Republicans with their budget cuts and stuff... ;)

FinFrenzy
06-27-2003, 05:36 PM
Why do yall take everything personal when it comes to Bills fans? Some of yall act like true punks, like FinFrenzy for example. Calling MouldsRocks stupid because he subtracted wrong, wow big deal. If a Fins fan posted this, there'd be no argument! It's sad, it really is.. :rolleyes:

Please.........before you really start trying to bash someone.......when did I call someone stupid?????

FinFrenzy
06-27-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by kfman87
[B]

Do they have schools up there??

Actually we do. Our school system is about 20 times better than yours bud!!! Nice try Frenzy!!

It was in context........but wait did you get that info from your schools??

FinFrenzy
06-27-2003, 05:46 PM
I go to a national Honor High School (public school that was awarded this title by national gov't)

if I'm not mistaken... their are none of these schools in the state of Florida...

there was also a study I once read where Forida has the lowest average IQ of their citizens in the US.... just below places like Alabama. Don't try and question the intelligence or school systems of WNY!

I'm first off most New Yorkers retire here so as far as your IQ thing goes it makes no sense.

2nd we do have nationally recognized schools here.....1 example for your 1 example Palm Harbor University (which is also a high school)

3rd I'm sure ALL states have a nationally accredited school.

4th It's the kid that what's to learn........Will !!!

5th I never resulted to name calling although I have been called a punk so far on this thread.

FinFrenzy
06-27-2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Den54

There's nothing sad here. He gets what he gets as long as he has that retarded avatar. Which by the way is smack it self. He's lucky the mods have'nt dropped the hammer on it yet. Its about as stupid as the Wanni one he had before and was asked to remove.

Den.......I never had a Wanni avatar.....did I miss read this and your talking about someone else??

FinFrenzy
06-27-2003, 05:53 PM
geez... that sux for you guys....

get Jeb Bush out of office! lol Damn Republicans with their budget cuts and stuff... ;)

:D I did mean on the team not the economy:D

inFINSible
06-27-2003, 06:05 PM

Had you not made a specific referrence to some one, this post MIGHT have passed but, you didn't. So besides the fact that you didn't even get the facts straight you still are going to have to take a warning for this.....Please refrain from attacking other posters in the future.

And before you get all mad and hit submit on your next post, please think about it for a minute....what you did was wrong, there's no if ands or buts about it so, if you still have a problem PM me, or Capt.Dick, or Dolfan39 but don't make this any worse by replying in anger.

Thanks.:D

Migs182005
06-27-2003, 06:51 PM
This was a thread talking about the Dolphins salary cap situation for next year right? :sceptic: :lol: How did Jeb Bush get brought up? :lol: :goof:

Well, to get it back on track, while I'm not sure of the numbers for next year exactly, I do know that the Dolphins will slate off a lot with Brain Griese, and or Jay Fiedler. If I'm not mistaken, I believe Gardner will not count towards the cap anymore either. The Dolphins always do a great job of handling the cap so I'm not concerned now. :cool:

Fresh
06-27-2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible

Had you not made a specific referrence to some one, this post MIGHT have passed but, you didn't. So besides the fact that you didn't even get the facts straight you still are going to have to take a warning for this.....Please refrain from attacking other posters in the future.

And before you get all mad and hit submit on your next post, please think about it for a minute....what you did was wrong, there's no if ands or buts about it so, if you still have a problem PM me, or Capt.Dick, or Dolfan39 but don't make this any worse by replying in anger.

Thanks.:D

FinFrenzy, I am terribly sorry. Did I offend you? I am sorry, I will not call anyone's name out anymore. I forgot we are still in middle school.. :rolleyes:

iceblizzard69
06-27-2003, 07:31 PM

New York isn't exactly the center of intelligence. I live here and just like everywhere else there are dumb people and smart people. However, to choose to live here you can't be very smart. To choose to live in Buffalo you have to be retarded! :lol:

Also, New York doesn't necessarily have great schools. The school system in NYC is probably the worst in the nation.

MOULDSROCKS
06-27-2003, 07:32 PM
wow.... you guys are harsh/sensative.... Peanuts posts seemed to be reasonable and you had to call him out in the thread? Wow. Even if what he did was against TOS (barely if at all) couldn't it have been dealt with through PM's?

I bett I'll get my whipping now too. :D

and FinFrenzy... re-check the thread and some of your posts, b/c they make no sense!

MOULDSROCKS
06-27-2003, 07:34 PM
that's great ice, but what does that have to do with Buffalo? :lol: ;) :D

"I believe Gardner will not count towards the cap anymore either."

No he doesn't, but the above figure takes that into account.

GetReal
06-27-2003, 07:37 PM
DOH! Not 94 over, 20 over..... lol typo.... (mods can change title if they want)

Still bad though.... any intelligent thoughts to bring to the table? Anyone?

Mods shouldnt change a thing. Shows the intent of a Bills fan.

I'll bet the Bills wish they had spent that extra money on a real back-up QB

Prime Time
06-27-2003, 10:20 PM
Yeah our school systems are so bad that all the new young players are coming out of a private college schooled name University of Miami.

iceblizzard69
06-27-2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Prime Time
Yeah our school systems are so bad that all the new young players are coming out of a private college schooled name University of Miami.

Yeah, but they don't go there for the education, and they obviously get help to pass their classes (well, most of them at least). I remember Joaquin Gonzalez (a starting OT a few years ago) could have gone to Harvard but he declined.

Also, since we are talking about education, your sentence was gramatically incorrect. ;) lol

Jaj
06-27-2003, 11:38 PM
Dude don't blame the Republicans. Davis over here in Cali. did not handle the engery crisis well at all. Now he triples yearly registry. California thus effects all auto companies bringing the whole economy down a step as well. Also the companies cannot make up for it as everyone will know of the registry being taken up, but will not know that car companies are brining down prices becuase of that.

Car companies will lose sales in a huge market and also per the cars they sell will have their profits slashed again. Economic drop started with Clinton not Bush!!!!(go McCain)

Also our school system was just starting to get better in 2000 and then Davis does not know how to respond to overspeculation in the stock market and leads our school system into its bone marrow.

Rrodr038
06-28-2003, 02:46 AM
If I'm not mistaken two out of the top three PUBLIC High Schools in the nation (ranked by Newsweek) were Florida schools (both from talahasee). Palmetto High School, a HS from Miami, was number 39 while there wasn't a NY high school in there until the mid 40's. MAST Academy also made the list in case you guys were wondering. School system sucks, but that isn't exclusive to Florida.